Holding Out for Perfection Ch. 02

Story Info
Hot wife has anal with a neighbor.
2.6k words
4.36
101.5k
8
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/26/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Friday, I called Linda to confirm our gardening date. I told her that I would pick up some supplies in the morning and that she could come over whenever she was ready. I also told her that she was going to need to get prepared to work and deliberately made innuendos as I told her how lovely she was. It was difficult to read her response. She simply thanked me for the compliments and told me that she had some ideas for the yard but didn’t bite on my provocations. I assumed it was because we were on the phone.

I woke up Saturday morning with a raging hard-on that I hoped would be dealt with in a few hours. It was a warm sunny morning and after a quick shower, I cleaned up around the house and left to run my errands and get ready for Linda’s arrival. When I returned and pulled into the driveway, I saw Linda and Ashley were in their yard across the street. I waved and started to unload the car.

I was surprised when I came into the garage for the second load of bags to find Ashley standing there. “Mom said she’d be over in a few minutes so I thought I’d come say hello.”

“Are you an avid gardener as well?” I asked, soaking in her exquisite face and eyeing her amazing body.

“No, not at all. I prefer to read although everyone seems to assume that all I do is shop and date.”

“Well, I suppose that’s just because of the stereotype about girls as pretty as you are.”

“Yeah, I guess I don’t mind the attention I get from boys but it can get frustrating sometimes.”

“I can imagine.”

“Boys just want to get into my pants. Not that I’m complaining. I’m not as conservative as my parents and I like to have fun.”

She obviously had a different opinion of her mother than I did but I wasn’t thinking about Linda at the moment. My imagination was running wild as I pictured myself ravishing Ashley’s hot body. It seemed like she was doing more than flirting but I didn’t know how to respond so I waited to see where things were going.

“What do you do for fun around here?”

“Not much. Sometimes I go drinking with friends but mom and dad don’t like it. I like to workout as you can probably tell by the way you look at me. I like to hike too.”

I was embarrassed that Ashley noticed the way I undressed her with my eyes but she didn’t seem to mind.

“It’s okay Paul. I’m used to it. Besides, you’re cute. Maybe we can have a drink sometime.” She said leaning against the door of my car.

I couldn’t pass up the opportunity and reached into my car for a pen and paper and wrote down my cell phone number for her. Handing it to her I held her hand and told her, “Call me anytime. I’d love to buy you a drink.”

Ashley used my hand to pull me toward her and rubbed her supple body against me, whispering, “Do you think you can handle me?” She didn’t wait for an answer. Instead she kissed me softly on the cheek and walked away. I had to adjust my cock as I watched her cross the street.

I finally got the car unloaded and started to organize the garage when I saw Linda walk out her front door. She was wearing what I thought was a short khaki skirt with a blue sweatshirt and colorful electric blue sandals. Again I noted how sexy her feet and legs were because of her choice of footwear.

I gave her a warm hello but she didn’t respond. Instead she walked past me into the house. This excited me and got me hard as I followed but Linda continued through the house to the backdoor. Watching her ass, I saw that her skirt was actually a skort. She opened the door but kicked off her sandals before stepping out into the sun. She still hadn’t said a word as she pulled her sweatshirt off. Underneath it, her tits swelled against an undersized white cotton t-shirt.

“Have you been thinking about me?” She finally asked.

“Of course Linda.” I tried to hug her but she wouldn’t let me. I couldn’t tell if she was trying to tease me or if she was upset about something. We silently wondered around the yard, Linda looking at the sad-looking neglected plants. She seemed lost in thought and I was a little worried.

Out of the blue, she asked, “Have you had sex with a lot of women Paul?”

I paused, then answered, “No, not many. And not with anyone as beautiful as you.”

She was crouched over near some rose bushes that were overgrown but budding. “Ron used to bring me roses all the time.” Her voice was distant. “I used to think that I was fulfilled but as the kids have grown up, the spark hasn’t quite come back.” She sat down on the grass and soaked in the sun with her eyes closed. I sat down next to her.

“Linda, I don’t want to make any trouble for you but I’ve enjoyed the spark between us and I’d like it to continue.” The moment seemed to dictate that I be mindful.

“I’ve enjoyed it too Paul but I feel a little guilty. I don’t know if I can keep doing this with you.”

I paused watching her pull pieces of grass. I felt something besides my hormones. “I understand Linda.” I said.

“Well, I don’t quite understand it Paul. But I’m happy you haven’t been pushy. You’re a nice man, I can’t deny that.”

“No matter what it seems like, I do respect you Linda.”

“Thanks.” She gave me a warm look with a hint of a smile.

“Let’s just see what happens…. For now, I’d appreciate a little advice on the finer points of gardening.” I changed the topic trying to ease the tension.

I picked up the clippers and began trimming the rose bushes. Linda surveyed the yard and suggested that I plant Shasta daisies around the house and keep the roses in the back. She mentioned that she liked simplicity in gardens and that the color contrast would be good.

“I might stop by later to check your progress. Ron is taking John to a baseball game tonight and I think Ashley has a date.” With that and a gentle peck on the cheek, she left.

I spent the rest of the day planting the new flowers and cleaning up around the yard and house. I deliberately took off my shirt when I worked in the front yard with the hope of giving Linda or perhaps even Ashley cause for a thrill. After cleaning up and eating, I sat down to watch some of the NCAA basketball tournament with a beer. I was a little startled when I saw someone walking past the front window.

A few moments later, Linda walked in the backdoor. “You did a good job. The flowers will be beautiful when they bloom in a few weeks.”

She sat on the arm of the big chair facing me. She was wearing a skirt and she looked like she was dressed for a night on the town. Her legs, sculptured by the tight sheen of her stockings, extended to the floor where her high-heeled pumps completed her feminine elegance.

The angular planes of her face were angelic. There was no fear in her expression. She sat motionless as if in deep thought. The silence however made me a little edgy. All I wanted was to jump her and have my way with her but I couldn’t tell what she wanted.

“Would you like a drink? A beer?” The question brought into the present.

“How about something harder?” She smirked a little and I could only smile as I went to get some whiskey.

When I returned to the living room, Linda wasn’t there but her skirt was on the floor and I saw her blouse on the stairs. My heart skipped a beat as I climbed the stairs toward my bedroom. There she was, naked except for her panties, thigh highs, and heels.

“Is that my drink?”

I tried to hand her a glass but she grabbed the bottle instead. Sitting back on the bed, she took a healthy swallow and set the bottle on the nightstand. I watched in amazement at her sudden transformation. Then she got up and threw the sheets back. I moved toward her and took her in my arms. She looked up into my eyes with yearning and then gave me a taunting kiss before pushing me back and crawling onto the bed.

Linda got on her hands and knees causing the elastic material of her panties to stretch tautly. Her sexy pose caused my cock to strain in my pants. I pushed her panties aside to reveal her puckered asshole. I studied the wrinkled creases of her little taboo hole. I couldn’t resist and licked it causing her to flinch and gasp.

I squeezed her asscheeks and lightly slapped her ass. When she didn’t respond I slapped her sweet ass harder. Linda arched her back and raised her ass higher to present it to me. I couldn’t believe how smooth and beautiful it was. I slapped her ass firmly a few more times, sensing that it somehow turned her on. I knew tonight would be the night that I fucked her virgin forbidden hole. This radiant conservative suburban housewife was about to become my ass-slut.

Linda looked at me back over her shoulder. Her make-up was perfect. Her tits were hanging down so succulently. Her body was intoxicating. I watched and studied her glorious form as I decided what to do.

I licked her asshole again and worked a finger into her dripping pussy. I slid my finger smoothly against her upper wall as my tongue flickered all over her. Her luscious ass quivered before me as I laid down and pushed my face up between her legs. She lowered her body onto my mouth and smothered me. The room filled with the sound of my sloppy licking and her heavy panting of a continuous stream of “Ohh. Ohh. Ohh. Ohh. Ohh. Ohh.”

When I tickled Linda’s ass with my fingers, she pressed her pussy harder onto my mouth. Then she let out a deep guttural moan and my mouth and face were coated by a flood of her sex secretions. I moved to undress and she collapsed on the bed and curled up with a pillow in her arms.

I reached into the nightstand and grabbed a bottle of lubricant before laying down next to her. Kissing her back, I pushed her panties down until she was able to kick them off to the floor. I reached around her waist and held her for a while, grinding my hard-on against her ass. With my free hand, I popped open the lube and poured some into the hand that was underneath her.

I rolled her over so that her back was against my chest and generously smeared the oily fluid on her clit, pussy, and tits. Then I reached down through her legs and coated her ass. She was grinding her body back against me as my hands slid across her. The tactile sensations seemed to electrify my neighbor’s hot undulating body and she moaned loudly each time I pulled her nipples through my slick fingers.

By this time, Linda was slithering and ready and moved back onto her hands and knees. I took this to mean that she wanted me to fuck her doggie-style and got into position to mount her. Splitting her gleaming lips, I eased into her with a smooth thrust forward. She cried out in pleasureful moan as I exhaled in delight. Her pussy caressed me perfectly and I became hypnotized by the sight of my veined prick pump in and out of her sweltering hole.

Again, Linda’s moaning grew into an incessant flow of “Ohh. Ohh. Ohh. Ohh. Ohh. Ohh.” I could have maintained this motion forever but Linda’s asshole seemed to call for attention as it ‘winked’ with each thrust. I took some of the creamy lube from our union onto my finger and rubbed it on her pucker. This caused her to shake involuntarily and she pulled off my cock.

I grabbed her hips and pulled her back toward me. Kissing and mouthing her back, I ran my cockhead through her pussy lips and across her asshole. Holding it there, I waited to see how she would respond. When she didn’t pull away, I pressed into her. It was too tight and our flesh simply melded together. I took my cock in my hand and pressed it into her harder. Linda huffed, “OW!” when my cockhead penetrated her but held herself still. She was so tight I could only groan, “Mmm relax.” I stroked her back and asscheeks trying to help her ease into the new sensations, hoping that she would enjoy the ass-fucking. I had fucked my ex-girlfriend up in ass regularly and it was probably the thing I missed the most.

When Linda seemed more comfortable, I inched a little deeper and watched her ass-ring swallow more of me. Then I gave her some slow short strokes as I continued to massage her asscheeks, eventually sliding most of my rod in and out of her with long measured thrusting. Soon enough her chants of “ohh” turned into “mmms” and she opened up to the new pleasure of having me in her ass. I concentrated on my breathing, trying to last as long as possible.

With my pulsating prick lodged in her ass, I gently laid on my back and pulled Linda with me so that she could sit on me. After some adjustments, she began to impale her asshole onto my cock. She reached for the lube and squirted more on our connection and then began to hammer on me with a bucking action of her hips and thighs. My neighbor was acting like a horny slut again and began to work her body on me in what I’d always remember as one of the hottest and wildest fucks of my life.

“Linda. Ohhh!” I grunted. Seeing her ride on me was better than any fantasy. More vivid than I’d ever imagined.

“Oh, Linda! I’m gonna cum! I’m gonna fill your hot ass!!!”

For the first time, Linda spoke, “I’m so full! I’m almost there too baby!” Her fingers were rubbing her clit wildly and periodically, she reached down further to explore and massage the union of our flesh. “Ooohhh! It feels so good! So nasty! I’ve never had it like this. I love fucking your big cock, Paul!” She bounced until suddenly she lost it and fell completely onto me.

“AAAHHH!!! AAAHHH!!!” She was whimpering and moaning but she just sat on me. She started to squeeze her big tits and just kept shaking. She was cumming and spasming uncontrollably. I coaxed her on until I erupted. I was bucking wildly as I felt the lustful torrent of sperm shoot through my shaft. The sensation was overpowering—a sensory implosion inside me bursting through the separation of our bodies. I’d never felt anything like it.

Goo oozed from Linda’s ass and slid down my balls as we collapsed into an erotic heap. “Oh Linda. Oh my gawd. You’re so good.” We could hardly move but eventually had to. I was surprised at how quickly Linda regained her senses. She acted like nothing had really happened. She got up and dressed as I watched her. Her face was a little flushed and a certain glimmer showed in her eyes. She seemed a little awkward as I walked her out but she didn’t say anything except “I’ll see you soon” and then gave me a nice little kiss before leaving.