Holding Out for Perfection Ch. 03

Story Info
Wife's daughter triggers more intensity.
3k words
4.43
86.4k
4
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/26/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up late the next morning and went out for brunch by myself. My tingling sore cock was a constant reminder of the night before as I sat in a diner reading the Sunday paper. When I got home, there was a message on my answering machine. It was Linda's voice—"I can still feel you inside of me Paul."

I wanted to call her back but I knew that I shouldn't and I didn't know if she was home from church yet. I was feeling pretty lazy so after I watered the new flowers in the yard, then zoned out and watched TV. I must have fallen asleep and didn't wake up until my cell phone rang. I hoped it was Linda.

"Hi, it's Ashley. Meet me in the bar at the Imperial at 7:00." A voice said through loud background noise and then hung up.

I looked at the clock. It was about 5:30. As I showered, I felt some reservations about going to meet Ashley but the possibility of having sex with her overrode any concern I could possibly harbor. I felt like a nervous kid on a first date as I raced to meet her. It only got worse when I realized that I didn't know which bar in the casino Ashley was in. I tried to maintain my sanity as I wandered amidst the crowd of gamblers and tourists.

Finally, I spotted Ashley sitting alone at a lounge bar. She was wearing a conservative white suit that made her stand out. I approached her trying to be smooth and confident. She greeted me with a polite hug as I kissed her supple cheek. She was drinking a martini and I ordered the same from the bartender. We started talking and eventually, Ashley began recounting her sexual history.

"When I started college, I met this older guy, he was in his thirties like you. He made me feel good about myself. Not just pretty but smart too. We got involved and he taught me about books and about my body. I'm pretty confident about who I am now that I'm about to graduate."

"From what I can tell, you're an amazing young woman Ashley. Some guy will be lucky to have your hand. Hopefully, he'll respect and appreciate your mind. I can't believe I'm here with you right now."

Ashley gave me a flirtatious smile and licked her lips. She was wearing pink lipstick. I watched her lips move as she cut to the chase—"I told my parents that I was spending the night with a friend in the dorms but I was hoping that you'd get us a room here. I didn't think you'd refuse."

She put her hand on mine and leaned forward. I closed the distance and kissed her hard. Her hand found its way to the growing bulge in my pants.

"Go get the room big boy. I'll wait here."

I wanted to run to the check-in counter but managed to assert some self-control. Everything was happening so fast; it was more than I could ever have hoped for. As we rode up the elevator, Ashley just held my hand and caressed my wrist but when we got into the room, she pushed me onto the bed.

"You can't believe this is happening can you Paul?"

"No, I can't, but I'm happy." I was actually beside myself. It felt like I was watching an erotic movie that was about to turn into a hot, nasty porno flick.

"Not as happy as you're gonna be." She replied as she tossed her jacket aside. She slid out of her pants next and I saw that her bra and panties matched her lipstick. Her tits were swelling from her bra as she bent over to pull her pants from her feet. She moved with a sensuous grace that reminded me of her mother.

"I'm not a virgin you know." She unstrapped her tits. "I make my men work for it and I enjoy putting on a good show. I live a sort of double life. There's the sweet innocent church going Ashley and the naughty nympho Ashley."

I noticed that she definitely had her mother's hot ass—genetic perfection.

"I figure I can be a very naughty girl and still maintain my innocence. I know how to choose my men. And in case you haven't noticed, I'm a bit of an exhibitionist."

Ashley assumed a seductive pose by running her hands above her head through her blonde hair, giving me a mouth-watering view of her well-developed profile. I was looking forward to the energetic fucking I knew I was about to experience with this dazzling vixen.

She came to the bed and locked her mouth on mine. Our lips stayed together as she unfastened my pants and unbuttoned my shirt. When we finally came up for breath, I threw off my clothing with the exception of my boxers. Ashley stopped me, saying, "Let me do the honors and have a look at what I'm going to work with tonight." I was rock solid hard but was still a little uncomfortable with the close examination that this 22 year old was about to give me.

"Oh my! Yummy!" She took a mouthful of my cock and squeezed her lips around it. She bit it lightly before letting it go. "That'll keep it hard for me."

Crawling over me, Ashley purposely slid her incredible tits across my body and then fed them to me. Her scrumptious nipples protruded into hard extended tips as my tongue swirled around them with my lips suckling in as much of her mammary flesh as possible. "MMmm that's nice." She groaned as she watched me enjoy.

After her nipples had had enough attention, Ashley moved back over my cock and captured it between her thighs. "Are you ready Paul?" She asked rhetorically. "Hold up your cock for me. I'm gonna love this. You're so big and hard."

She let her weight down on me, the feeling of her cunt-hole engulfing my cock was intensely consuming. She began grinding as she played with her clit, circling it with her fingers. She knew I was ecstatic and that the little display was only adding to the perfection of the moment. Ashley looked me straight in the eyes and began bouncing up and down vigorously. She kept up the athletic motion for longer than I expected. All I could do was closed my eyes and grunt and try not to explode.

An eternity later, Ashley began to slowly ride me with a longer spiraling motion. At the top, she would pause, holding the tip of my cock up in her pussy lips and add a short quick humping interlude on my cockhead before resuming the longer thrusts. When she grew tired of this, she again fucked me vigorously by slamming down on me until her ass bounced on my thighs. Amidst our grunting and moaning, she started to whine in a yearning to cum. Ashley worked her hips and ass aggressively, causing the electricity to surge in my balls.

"Let's move over the mirror and fuck on the chair." She gasped between breaths. She wanted to watch herself as we fucked. She dismounted me and took my hand to seat me where she wanted. My cock was standing straight up. Ashley faced toward her reflection and reached back between her legs to climb on to the current instrument of her pleasure. In this position, I played with her clit and tits as she bounced in my lap. I pulled her nipples hard, trying to make it hotter for her.

"No one's ever worked all of me like this before. Look at how hot we are together Paul." She was staring at me through the mirror. We were quite an erotic sight. I pinched and stretch her tits some more, wanting her to flood my cock soon because I knew I couldn't hold out much longer.

Ashley's perfect body was pumping, her gorgeous face was glowing. I rubbed her clit vigorously, matching her concentrated thrusts. Taking her love button between my slick fingers, I used a pulling motion to add a different sensation to our coupling. The heat of our bodies became nuclear.

Abruptly, Ashley began to cum. Her fit body trembled in my arms and the firm grip of her pussy clenched so sweetly on my hard cock. I thought she'd slow down but she wailed and demanded more. "Ooohhh! Make me keep cumming!!! You'd better keep your cock hard for me!"

I responded by thrusting up harder. I was sweating from the sweet effort, twisting my body into Ashley, trying to elevate her orgasmic bliss even higher. She started grinding down on me and grunted in a way that surprised me. It was a boost to my ego to know that this bombshell was enjoying me as much as I enjoyed her. I was almost there when much to my anguish, Ashley pulled away from me.

When she lowered herself between my legs, I knew what was about to happen and clenched my asscheeks with joy. Ashley brushed her hair out of her face and looked at me as she licked the tip of my cream-coated cock. Her hands pumped me hard, her lips and tongue sucking and licking wildly. Her eyes beckoned me to cum and I did. Rope after rope of my jism erupted to the sound of my hard grunting. It felt so good with an added satisfaction being added by the vision of my cum coating Ashley's satiated smile. She seemed to enjoy having my cum on her face and said as much.

"I love cum. It fascinates me, the way a cock shoots. I've never experienced it but I heard some women can ejaculate fluids. Maybe I'll be able to learn how to do that. So gooey. Yummy!" I caught my breath but couldn't speak.

Ashley licked her lips and stood up, leading me to the bathroom. We shared a nice shower together but didn't fuck again. I was happy to simply kiss her and she didn't seem to want anything more. After getting dressed, I told Ashley, "I have to leave Ashley but you're amazing."

"You're hot Paul. I'm going back to school tomorrow but maybe we can get together sometime. Maybe." She curled up to sleep and I drove home. It was only when I saw the light on in Linda's house that I felt a slight sense of dread. I hoped the Samuels women kept good secrets.

*****

Over the next few months, I spent some time at the Samuels house and even watched their house when they took their annual family vacation at the beginning of June. I tried not to pry into their private life but I did spend some time in Linda's closet. It was a walk-in room filled with color and texture. Her collection of shoes was phenomenal—an array of extravagant colors, shapes, and heights. I was impressed and paused for long moments imagining Linda's shapely slender legs spread and extended for me while she modeled an assortment of her pumps. None of it surprised me as I had come to know that Linda was always impeccably dressed and Ron's wallet was certainly fat enough to afford his wife's habit for style.

A few evenings later, I went over to water the plants and couldn't resist the temptation to poke through Linda's drawers. When I found the drawer with her sexy panties and bras, I was again impressed by the colors and textures and my fantasizes were fueled. I considered jerking myself off in her silk panties until I found an envelop addressed to me. It temporarily traumatized me but I read it anyway.

"Dearest Paul,

You naughty boy. I thought you might find your way here into my sexy things. I hope you enjoy them although you'll enjoy them more when I'm wearing them or taking them off for you. We'll have a special reunion when I get back. I promise you.

XOXOXO, Linda"

When I went to pick the Samuels up at the airport a few days later, the whole family looked rested and tanned as they came through the gate. Ron took his arm from around Linda's waist and gave me a firm handshake. John smiled and gave me a high-five, Ashley hugged me adoringly, and Linda discretely squeezed my ass when she hugged me. I heard all about their adventures on the drive home and it was nice to hear the excitement and laughter.

It was a two days before Linda and I got together for our reunion. I hadn't met anyone or masturbated so my cock was ready to burst. Linda knocked on the door wearing a full-length black skirt with white polk-a-dots, a fine-gauge square neck sweater, and black open-toed mules. I wanted to pin her against the wall, lift her skirt and fuck her right there but I didn't know if anything had changed while she was away.

There was a palpable sexual tension in the air but Linda seemed content to catch up and asked me about my work and my social life. I had gone to a local bar one night to carouse and met a few people but I didn't tell Linda. Instead I told her I had been reading a lot and that I'd seen a few movies. She asked me what I was reading and I told her I'd been reading some love poetry for inspiration. Actually, this part was true as I always read and there were currently three books on my nightstand, including a book of poetry by a South American writer.

I offered to make some Chinese green tea and we chatted about the upcoming presidential election which was both interesting and unexpected. I was constantly finding out that Linda was a fairly serious intellectual and her insights into almost any topic made her increasingly attractive to me, as if her good looks and body weren't already enough. Fate was definitely smiling on me when I decided to move to Henderson, Nevada, site unseen.

After a long discussion, I had to use the restroom and excused myself. When I returned, Linda casually mentioned that Ron and John were at another baseball game and that Ashley was on a date with her boyfriend Brian. I didn't immediately notice that my dazzling neighbor was naked and thumbing through one of my books on tantra.

She asked me to sit down next to her and explain it. It certainly wasn't easy to ignore Linda's curves as I spoke. Her figure didn't show any evidence of her being a mother of two, just the beauty of slow aging that made her more fuckable. Her nipples seemed perkier than I remembered. They protruded as she licked her lips and rolled them slowly in her fingers while she listened to me. It looked like she had just had her nails manicured and painted.

At some point she was listening to me so attentively that she stopped playing with herself and simply stared at me as if it were natural to do so. I explained that in tantra the goal was to destroy dualities in one's perception and that this destruction was in fact a type of cosmic creativity. I tried to make some basic comparisons to Christian beliefs to clarify. Finally, I told her that the book she had picked up described sexual practices that were intended to facilitate the destruction of dualities between men and women so that a couple could together feel a sense of becoming that obliterated the separation of their beings.

It was a brief explanation because I was overwrought by my desire for Linda but I managed to restrain myself. Linda was still focused and said, "So it's like a unified acceptance in the way you perceive things, a perception that can make you complete or whole."

"I like that, Yes, it's sort of like that. But I've heard the word 'absolute' used more often. Something like a pattern of 'mind' that leads to an absolute unity of experience. You can nurture it through meditation on the daily activities in your life and through various exercises."

"Have you practiced any of this stuff with a woman?" She asked as she touched my cheek and ran her fingers through my hair.

"I had a girlfriend in Texas who was interested in philosophy." My interest was shifting quickly from the discussion to Linda's body.

"I think we'll have to explore some of this stuff more deeply. You like everything deep don't you Paul." She teased. The anticipation was almost unbearable. I slowly moved into her, my tongue tracing her neckline as we hugged and caressed each other. My tongue never left her flesh as I picked her up and carried her to the bedroom.

Without any physical foreplay, I laid Linda on the bed and entered her in a long-drawn-out motion. When I was completely in her, I whispered softly in her ear, "Please, I need to feel you cum Linda."

She clung to me and responded, "I love it that you put my pleasure before yours."

"There's nothing more important in the world to me than your pleasure."

"I'm a lucky woman."

We shared a short but very sensual session. Our bodies were charged by our union and our breathing quickly built into a passionate rhythm. We weren't intent on any hard thrusting, just being interlocked so erotically was enough that evening. Simple and emotional. Linda caressed and drenched my cock and I caressed and stretched her pussy with each loving penetration. I felt her juices leaking and running down to her asshole as I held her and when we rolled over her juices dripped down to my balls.

Our slow loving grew effortlessly into a climax that had us both shuddering. We kissed intimately as we rode out the bliss and laid together in bed as long as we dared before Linda had to go home. When she left, she seemed reluctant to let my hand go and she gave me a look that touched me deeply.