Holding the Bag

Story Info
Group sex gets less "groupie".
3.6k words
3.7
57k
16
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Its lots of fun to wife/husband swap. As long as you don't get left out in the cold, that is. Maybe this is a tale of woe - maybe this is a tale of liberation - maybe it is simply a tale of pure sex. You decide.

Liz, Tim and I (Judy) had been friends since high school. We lost touch for a few years because we went to different colleges and had holiday schedules that didn't jive too well, but to our mutual delight we all ended up working in Kansas City when in our mid 20s.

Although we were much more sophisticated and knowledgeable than in high school, physically and in basic personality we had actually changed very little. Liz was the prom queen type, desired by all the guys, very feminine, long blond hair and blue eyes. Tim was the student council president type, friendly and very likable, yet contemplative and smart at the same time. I was the cheerleader type, cute, perky, always with a positive outlook. While we often went on double or triple dates and to parties together, neither Liz nor I every dated Tim.

By the time we met again in Kansas City we were all married, none of us with kids. Tim was married to someone who didn't seem "his type" - whatever that means - at all. Except for her enormous tits, Simone looked like, and was, a fitness trainer; but she didn't appear to be very motivated or smart. "Who knows, maybe just an act," I thought to myself after my first two encounters with her.

Liz was married to a hard-charging business man named Wilson. He was big, strong, good looking, and personable, although anyone I ever talked to about him confirmed my impression that there was an indescribable glint in his eyes that sometimes made you feel uncomfortable, and other times energized.

Finally, I was married to Ben. He was a gregarious, "cute," not truly handsome like Wilson but about the same as Tim, smart guy with a really quick wit, and always seemingly wanting to please.

We rekindled our friendship quickly, and often had dinner parties or cookouts at each other's houses, and sometimes went to concerts, horse racing, or athletic events together.

All three of our spouses had one thing in common. They were uninhibited, and loved making bawdy comments. The comments weren't insulting, and always appeared to keep things light. Especially Simone's. With her comments you couldn't tell if she was serious or had just mixed things up, and when probed she would simply smile. She would also sometimes make outrageous statements, but when people called her on them and offered to bet her, she would either decline or bet something insignificant, so winning or losing meant little to her.

After about six months of getting together essentially every weekend, sometimes 2 or 3 times, and sometimes even during weeknights, you could tell that there was some sexual tension building. I know that I was always turned on by contact with and compliments from Tim and Wilson, and Ben loved attention from Liz and Simone. For several months there was a significant amount of consensual grab ass going on, by both guys and gals. Even though Ben and I rarely had sex weeknights, any night after we were with our friends we were like bunnies.

The sexual tension reached a crescendo one night at Tim and Simone's house. They had the biggest, nicest, and most isolated house of those in our group. After several hours of drinking, eating, and games filled with sexual innuendo, Simone appeared to be inebriated when she made an "announcement." She maintained that she could drink a half gallon of any non-alcoholic liquid in less than 10 seconds (about the time it takes to pour out a half gallon milk jug) without spilling or leaving more than a few drops.

Wilson, Ben, and me almost simultaneously yelled "Bullshit," and offered to bet her anything she wanted to bet. Liz and Tim also told her that wasn't possible, especially in her condition, and Tim tried to get her to back down. She steadfastly stuck to her statement and started calling us a bunch of wimps for not taking her up on her bet.

Finally, we could take no more, and all five of us called her bluff. We each would get an individual concession from her if she lost, such as Tim would get an hour-long back massage, Liz would get three free sessions of fitness training, etc. In return, she asked that we all pledge to do whatever she ordered us to do collectively in the next 30 minutes as long as it was not illegal.

Sure of ourselves and thinking that even if we lost it would be some innocuous task like in the few times past when she won, and having decided we would make her drink a half gallon of mostly milk but some added cream to fill up the half gallon container in her refrigerator, we all agreed. She made us sign a pledge on a piece of scratch paper she pulled out of a drawer.

Once all our signatures were in place and she put the piece of paper in a lock box, her demeanor changed perceptively. She no longer seemed the least bit drunk, she got a half-smiling determined look on her face, and after the half gallon container of milk was topped off with cream she handed one stop watch to me, and held another herself. Tim was to say "Go" and then we were to press the watch start buttons, and when the jug hit the table empty would press "Stop."

"Go" Tim yelled.

The jug went up, the liquid poured straight down her throat like she was a sword-swallower (I imagine that excited the guys), and she slammed the jug back on the table, with only a couple of drops in it.

I could not fucking believe my eyes when I looked at my stopwatch. It read 8.1 seconds. Simone's stopwatch read 8.4 seconds. There was no doubt that she had done it!

After looking at her watch and confirming the time with mine, Simone went into a Brandi Chastain routine and ripped her top off as she ran into the living room waving her shell above her head, and then sliding on her knees on the rug. Since her enormous tits were overflowing her bra, the three guys' eyes were popping out of their heads, and Liz and I were stunned.

After about 30 seconds of hooting, hollering, and self-congratulation, Simone straightened up, got a diabolical look on her face and took two pieces of paper out of her jeans pocket. She went up to Ben and Wilson and said "pick one." Wilson's said "Simone," and Ben's said "Liz."

She immediately arranged us in a tight circle all facing to the right, with Wilson behind Simone, Simone behind Ben, Ben behind Liz, Liz behind Tim, Tim behind me, and me behind Wilson.

Once we were in position she yelled "All right take all your clothes off and start stroking with your hands the crotch of the person in front of you."

Simone had her clothes off faster than she drained the milk bottle and Wilson and Ben - damn him - weren't far behind. The other three of us hesitated but as Simone was shouting "Remember your pledge" while stroking Ben's balls from behind, and I took a peek at Wilson's rock hard thick cock, my clothes hit the floor shortly afterward. I assume that Tim and Liz followed suit because it wasn't long before I felt both of Tim's hands on my crotch, one lightly pinching a pussy lip while one, then two, fingers of the other hand pushed into my pussy.

I couldn't believe how wet I felt, or how eagerly I started massaging Wilson's balls. They hung low in his crotch and I had plenty to keep both my hands and my eyes busy.

After about 5 minutes of almost continuous "Ohhs," "Ahhs," and groans, we heard Simone's voice, between pleasure sounds, bark out "Girls - keep going - guys - stick - your dicks - in the - cunt in - front - of you - Aagggh!"

I heard Liz say "No you can't...Oh shit, aahhhh," heard balls slapping against thighs, and felt Tim's dick slam full force into my dripping pussy. For the next 5-10 minutes I heard nothing but "Fuck yes," "Oh shit," "God Almighty," and swooshing sounds as I continued to massage Wilson's balls as best I could considering that Tim was pounding me like a jackhammer. But then I felt Tim's thumb in my ass at the same time that he groaned and shot a full load into my weeping cunt, triggering a capacious orgasm in me. This caused my knees to buckle and my hands to instinctively come off of Wilson's testicles and move to stop me from falling face-first onto the floor.

As my knees buckled Tim removed his thumb from my anus and firmly gripped both of my hips, preventing me from falling as he continued to sluggishly stroke in me. While not entirely attuned to my surroundings, shortly after that I am certain I heard Liz scream and Ben yell "Fuck Yeah" (his normal war cry when ejaculating into me), followed seconds later by Simone and Wilson both swearing up a storm. Then everything fell eerily quiet, only the sounds of the three guys lethargically fucking the women until their dicks went flaccid.

When Tim pulled out of me and removed his hands from my hips, I gently collapsed on the floor, falling forward onto Wilson's legs. While I felt Tim stroking my legs from behind me, in front of me Wilson fell to the ground too. As he was laying there with his hands reaching over his head to stroke Simone's ass, I crawled up to his crotch and started sucking his ¾ soft cock.

It seemed that the other women had instinctive reactions similar to mine, obviously nurtured by the last few months of sexual tension and wondering what fucking other spouses would be like. Wilson soon rolled on his back to accommodate me, and as I was sucking his dick like it was a monster straw in a milk shake, I glanced over and saw Simone sucking Ben's cock, and Liz and Tim kissing.

It wasn't 10 minutes before Wilson was hard again and I mounted him. There was no problem with lubrication despite the fact that his dick was the thickest I had encountered since I seemed to be producing a continuous stream of pussy juice, causing some of my juices and Tim's cum to dribble down my thighs.

Since I was as sexually charged as I have ever been, and since I had developed an attraction to Wilson and didn't know if this chance would ever come again, I put everything I had into fucking him. We pinched each other's nipples as I trampolined on Wilson like I wanted to rip his dick off. Each reciprocation his helmet came into contact with my G-spot, and it wasn't long before I fell on his chest, overwhelmed with another prodigious orgasm.

Wilson was not about to let me off of him before he was satisfied too. So while I lay on his chest he started pulling me by the shoulders toward his dick while simultaneously pushing his dick upwardly, until I felt a lava flow in my vagina that supercharged all my nerve endings.

As I lay in a semi-conscious state on Wilson's body, I was certain that I heard another "Fuck Yeah," from Ben, a loud whimper from Simone, and a shriek from Liz.

It took about a half hour for all of us to recover. As we apathetically put our clothes back on we chatted, giggled, laughed, and sighed. No discouraging words were spoken, there were nothing but positive vibes, and we all teased Simone about being a degenerate (while at the same time thanking her for her "vision").

It was probably 2 a.m. before we hugged goodbye, and promised that this would not be the last time we swapped. Although Ben and I collapsed into bed that night, when we woke up the next morning we were more than bunnies. We were like mice on experimental libido-enhancing drugs as he pounded my pussy from behind on two separate occasions, 15 minutes each, as I stroked his balls with a hand between my legs and I pummeled him back. We weren't stupid. We knew the source of this sexual energy.

In the following months, the six of us took turns planning what sexual activities we would have. Swap weekends became common. I truly really enjoyed fucking Tim, but Wilson was a whole different experience. Wilson could get me wet just by looking at me with that mysterious glint in his eye.

One swap weekend I had with Wilson, I think his thick dick must have been in my pussy half the time we were awake. Probably my greatest sexual asset is that I have a very tight pussy; second, I am very energetic; third, I'll fuck almost anywhere that won't result in an arrest. Wilson took advantage of all of these "assets" as we fucked in his SUV (I was sure we were going to break the suspension), in a closet in his house standing up and in complete darkness, on his desk in his office (during non-work hours), and in a row boat on a lake. The last one was the biggest challenge because there were people all around and the basic boat was uncomfortable as hell. But by laying a mat on the "deck" and covering us with a sheet, it really was great.

I came back from my fuckfest with Wilson with cum erupting out of my pussy and running down my leg on almost an hourly basis, which lasted for more than a day. Shit, I started to think my pussy was the "Old Faithful" geyser. Every time some goo would dribble down my leg I'd get starry eyed thinking about Wilson's big prick banging my little pussy like a bass drum.

Ben came back from that weekend a confirmed "tit man," something I never knew he was before then. While he tried to be discrete, he couldn't help but occasionally make comments about Simone's massive tits with puffy nipples, sometimes even unconsciously licking his chops when he did.

I talked to Liz on the phone, and she seemed positively "dreamy" when talking about Tim, even making statements like "I wish I had dated him in high school."

It was after that weekend with Wilson and I fucking all around town and Ben enamored with Simone's tits, that things started to change. Ever so imperceptibly at first.

We started seeing less of each other as a six-some, and more often "paired up." Then excuses started coming. Ben suddenly developed a quirky "work" schedule, and it was difficult to get ahold of Tim and Wilson. I was sure something was up and I was missing out, so one day when Tim said he had to go "on an appointment" before going to the office, I skipped work and followed him.

He stopped at Simone and Tim's house and walked in. What looked like Wilson's SUV was already there. I waited about 5-10 minutes, and then snuck around the house to what I knew was Tim and Simone's first floor bedroom since Tim and I had fucked there several times before.

I can't really say I was surprised when I looked through the window; nor was I apprehensive about being seen since the "three amigos" in the bedroom were completely focused on their own activities.

Simone was on her knees on the edge of the bed with one hand on the mattress. Wilson was behind Simone banging the shit out of her pussy while fingering her ass. Ben was kneeling on the mattress in front of Simone massaging both of her massive tits while she was holding his ball sack with one hand and sucking his cock. All three were very animated and very loud. I watched for a few minutes, but didn't stay for the climax, though I heard Simone screaming by the time I was about twenty feet away, as I wistfully said to myself "Yeah, Wilson's cock can turn you into a banshee all right!"

Obviously I was feeling down. I decided to go over to Liz's house to commiserate. When I got there I had another "Oh Shit," moment upon seeing Tim's car parked in front. Being from the "Show Me" State, I decided to investigate this too.

I gently knocked on the door. No answer. Liz's bedroom was upstairs so I knew I wouldn't see what I wanted to confirm from outside, so I tried the door handle. It was unlocked. I quietly let myself in, heard expected sounds from upstairs, and crept up to Liz's bedroom and peeked in.

There Tim was standing, facing Liz, holding her ass with both hands, as she had her legs wrapped around his waist. Tim was pile driving her as her back was against the wall. This time I arrived just in time for the grand finale, as Tim started grunting like a pig, Liz was literally weeping, and then they both collapsed into a sweaty heap on the floor. I got out before being seen.

Now I was really down. I hadn't been included in the fucktivities and was hurt as well as completely craving a dick buried in my snatch. I did something I never had done before - I went to a bar in the middle of the day!

I had been in the almost empty bar, sipping a drink (now my third) for about an hour when I heard "Judy, Judy, is that you?"

I looked up at the guy calling my name, but didn't recognize him. He could tell the puzzled look on my face and said "Hey, it's me, Dick Trane, from High School."

Dick Trane - who for obvious reasons we called "Big Dick" in High School - was the quarterback of the football team, King of the Homecoming and Turnabout Dances, and probably the only guy in school any girl there would have been happy to fuck. He sure looked different. Time had not been kind to him as it had to me, Tim and Liz. His beautiful blond hair was now only on the sides of his head, the top completely bald, his face was weathered, and he had a big beer belly. But he was still "Big Dick."

I smiled, told him sure I remembered him, invited him to sit down, and as we chatted we got very friendly. I figured I would have something interesting to tell Liz and Tim if I fucked him, and didn't need to tell them he was only a shell of his former self in looks. Plus, I found out that he was just killing time before getting a plane in early evening having never visited K. C. before, nor having any plans to do so in the future.

When I was sure he was receptive, I was blunt:

"Big Dick, I always wanted to fuck you in High School. It's not too late for you to grant a girl with a tight little cunt her wish is it?"

Neither of us was flush with cash and didn't want to pay for the nearest motel with a credit card, and my house was too far away and on the opposite end of the city from the airport, so we went to my car. Fortunately it had a large roomy back seat. I moved the passenger's front seat all the way forward and sat Dick in the back seat behind it. I unzipped him, pulled out his cock, and started sucking up a storm.

All the rumors were true. He had the longest cock I had ever seen. It wasn't as thick as Wilson's, but longer by at least a couple of inches. After I got him rock hard I pulled off my panties and with my skirt still on straddled him with my back against the front passenger's seat and guided his cock into my pussy.

In view of his size relative to mine, even though I was very wet, it took a good 3-4 minutes before he was almost fully ensconced. I say "almost" because he couldn't get his last inch in me since I wasn't big enough. However, it wouldn't have made a difference, because his big gut was in the way as I started pumping.

While certainly not close to the best fuck I ever had, especially since I was doing all the work, it was rewarding for five reasons: It was the longest dick in my experience; I was feeling low and even though he was a tarnished High School hero he really did want to fuck me; I could tell Liz and Tim that I fucked him; he deposited a nice wad in my cunt, giving me an orgasm; and he told me afterward that I was his best fuck ever (I doubt it was true, but it was nice that he said it, and there was absolutely no doubt that he enjoyed my intensity and my tight little organ).

After I dropped Big Dick off at the airport I had to get back to my problem. Was this the end of Ben and I, did I want it to be, and what was next?