Hole in One Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shannon relaxed her grip on the 8 iron and looked out at the green. If she overshot by 10 yards and hit the swale behind the pin and drew it back, she might just get inside George's ball. She realized she was feeling the pressure...the dollars, the embarrassment. Then she thought back on Dan's grin and shrug and laughed. She stepped back, "Sorry, I just had the funniest thought. I'll focus, sorry." With the image of Dan's face, relaxed and enjoying the moment she slowly took her back swing and came back down hitting the ball perfectly on the downstroke. The ball sailed high and arched over the pin.

George let out a whoop, "Yes! I got you...Christ, wait...stop..." He sputtered watching the ball hit way beyond the pin and then spin back and roll just by the hole and stop an inch away.

Shannon turned and with a lopsided grin, shrugged her shoulders.

"Great shot, honey. That was almost a hole in one." Dan yelled. "Incredible since there was just one way to play it." He went over and hugged his wife. "You are definitely going to tell me what you two are talking about since you have him red as a beet."

Shannon kissed him, "We're just having fun. You know, friendly wagers."

As they pulled off, Shannon slapped his thigh, "Ok, I never made a clutch shot like that...I mean ever. Whew!" She laughed.

George groaned, "I don't know which bothers me more, the raise or not getting a good look at that sexy body of yours." He nodded, "I'm going with the body, particularly your tits.."

"Men. They're just breasts. Half the adult population on earth has them. That makes...let's see...approximately 6 billion tits on earth. We're not talking about some rare Van Gogh."

George laughed, "Ever been to a nude beach?" Seeing the blonde shake her head, "Well frankly, good ones are not that common. For some reason whenever I've gone, no one like you has been sunbathing."

"You go to nude beaches? I mean, alone?" Shannon laughed.

"No. I've gone with my late wife. She sure loved nude beaches. I was never a fan, but let me just say when we got back, she converted me."

"Right, I'm sure I could convert you to Buddhism if I lost my panties and let you have a look." She looked at George, "I'm sorry about your wife. Can I ask what happened?"

George sighed, "It was three years ago. Monday, she complained of a stomach ache and by Friday she was gone. A tumor that..." He stopped and fought to get his emotions in check, "Anyhow, she was to me what Dan is to you."

"I'm sorry, I cannot imagine going through that and hope I never will." She stopped, "Sorry, I never know what to say since words really suck..."

George chuckled, "No kidding, but I think we're coming up on our tee. Thanks." He patted her bare leg. "Nice." His hand slid up and down her silk leg, "Sorry, apparently you'd be a terrific therapist."

Shannon grinned seeing the snake fighting the fabric in his shorts, "Yeah, except..." She jumped out of the cart, "Hang on, I think George has honors from two holes back."

As they pulled away, George hissed at the girl, "I am so getting you back...not exactly sure how, but I will."

"Relax, no one noticed...except me and the foursome over by the other green, and Dan and Ed." She grinned at the older man, "Actually, pretty impressive package you got there, though I'm sure Dan will want to know how I got you in that state." She giggled, "Perhaps we should let the beer girl go by next time. Whew, I'm feeling just the two beers."

"Ok, there's a par three two holes ahead. Double or nothing?" George suggested.

"Wait. You mean another 5% or another minute of me exposing myself?" Shannon asked.

"Actually, yes." George said softly. "Ok, this is not how double or nothing works, but screw that. I really would love to see you in your glory."

Shannon thought about it. 'Christ, to let another man...Dan's boss, see her naked. How would she explain that to Dan?' She looked at George, "Maybe this is greed, but Ok. 5% plus 5%. Right?"

"Of course. A 10% raise." George said as he wondered if she were shaved.

"No, 5% raise and 5% on top of that. That would be 10.5%." She grinned.

George looked at her and laughed, "Shit, I need to hire you to do my negotiations. "Yes, Ok, 10.5%. Or, I get to see you for a full minute, totally naked. I won't touch you, but you have to assume any position I request."

Shannon blushed thinking of the most embarrassing positions he might demand. "Deal. No cameras...right?"

"No cameras." George looked at the score card, "Holy shit. We're 15 under par with 3 holes to go." He slapped her bare leg, "I know how you won all those tournaments in college, you, lady are a distraction."

"That may work on you men, but not so much against women." She rocked her head back and forth, "But then again..." She said thinking back to a couple of the girls.

Dan watched as his wife addressed the ball. 215 yard par three. She had her 5 wood and seemed to take a lot more time than she usually did. She stepped back twice when the fairly gentle breeze picked up. He looked over at George and saw incredible intensity on the man's face. He had to get Shannon to tell him what was going on. What the hell kind of competition did they have between themselves?

Shannon was able with difficulty, to bring up Dan's shrug and grin, finding it was helping her relax. Finally feeling all tension go out of her body and realizing that it wasn't as if she'd be sleeping with her husband's boss...just naked as if he came across her on a nude beach, she slowly drew the club back and hit the ball square in the sweet spot. She immediately bent down and picked up her tee and grinned at George, "That is going to be hard to top."

George watched as the ball flew straight at the pin and after two bounces, dropped into the hole. "Holy fuck! That was a great shot!" He grabbed Shannon and hugged her before allowing Dan and Ed to grab her also.

After being released by Ed she looked at George with a grin, "I guess that could be matched."

George's ball found the green, but no one seemed to care, since they could no way top that and since this was a scramble...

*************************************************

As they were sitting at the table waiting for the prizes, George came back with a grin. "19 under par...Holy Shit! We won by 7 strokes." He looked around the table, "I hope you are all available next year. I don't want to break up a good thing. Ed, your mid-range game was flawless today. Dan, I've never seen putting like I did today, did you miss even one?"

"Yeah, the 35 footer on 11. I miss hit it." Dan groaned, still replaying how it started off slightly to the right.

George looked at Shannon, "14 for 14 in fairways. That was amazing considering your length. I think Ed wet himself seeing how close he was to the green in one."

"Yeah, the red tees. Really special," Shannon moaned. "I felt cheated. "I like playing the tips so I get my money's worth."

Dan laughed, "Honey, you know the tips are never enough."

Shannon laughed and elbowed him, "I think I need to get my man home now. Someone needs a spanking."

George felt an ache looking at the couple, wishing...just wishing. "Ok, kids. They're announcing the winners."

*************************************************

Dan looked around at the other tables, "I'm not sure this was a great team-building event. We have all the prizes."

George sighed, "Yeah, next year let's not win everything." He stood up and looked around, "Ok, this was fun. Everyone have a good time?" he looked at the prizes on the table in front of him, "Thank you all for coming out here and spend more time with those you cannot wait to get away from on a daily basis...but the point is, we all got to get outside, play a round of golf. Perhaps get to know each other better," he looked at Shannon, "but most importantly, the company paid for the whole thing. So, let's focus on what really matters."

He sat down to appreciative clapping, "I guess I suck at this." He took a sip of beer and looked around the table. "Guys, I had a thought. Next month our company is playing 15 other financial companies in Pebble Beach, Spyglass. Another scramble...actually, a week long scramble. Let's see, the 22nd through the 28th. You guys up for it? I was going to throw a team together after seeing who was good today, but frankly, I didn't see anyone else but the four of us."

"Sure, I'm in, though I just have three more vacation days." Ed said.

"Shit, don't worry about that. This is company business, great, how about you two?"

Dan looked at Shannon, "Um, we've got my niece's wedding. Shit, you've never even met her. You go. Hell, we've not been able to get away for a while anyhow and you've played Spyglass, didn't you?"

Shannon looked doubtful, "I should go to the wedding, I mean, she is family."

"No, absolutely not. I'll explain you're in a golf tournament, I don't think it will be a big deal." Dan said, He looked at George, "Actually, I think she was three under when she played there."

"You sure? I mean, I really don't want to steal your wife away from you...actually, I do, but I would never speak that out loud." He laughed.

Dan grinned, knowing he could trust Shannon. "You can try, but it's really hard to sway her unless you know her trigger word. I thought that hypnosis class would be just an easy A, but..."

Shannon punched her husband, "Everyone knows my trigger word. It's chocolate."

*************************************************

"Ok, I have to know. What did you and Mr. Hill, George, talk about." Dan asked that night.

"You want the good news or the bad?" The cute blonde wife asked.

"I like good news. What's the good news?" Dan asked sitting up.

"Ok, I got you a 10.5% raise." Shannon said grinning.

"Say what? How the hell did you do that? Did you promise to sleep with him? Shit, for that amount, how many times do you need to sleep with him?" Dan asked.

"Ok, I'll tell you, but you promise not to get mad." Shannon told him about the bets on the par threes...exposing herself, being completely naked...When she finished, she reached across to pat his thigh and felt his huge boner. "Ok, I can see you're upset, so we should get some sleep and we'll discuss it in the morning."

"Holy shit! I never would have guessed you'd do that...I'm impressed." Dan said pulling her onto him.

"You're not pissed?" God, I was so afraid you'd be jealous or something. She kissed her husband, "I was so afraid I'd have to go through with it, I actually was thinking how I could get out of it when he hit that shot four inches from the hole. I tell you, that was the most clutch shot I've made in my life."

Dan slapped her ass, "You definitely would have gone through with it. It was a great bet...actually really great since you won."

"You'd be ok with me exposing myself to another man? I mean, alone with him, me fully naked?" She asked.

"Not really, but if you make that kind of bet and you expect him to follow through, no way can you ever renege. I would have totally understood and when you got home, all hot and wet...shit, you really are sopping. You, girl, need a good fucking to."

Dan rolled over on top of his wife and felt those familiar long legs open wide for his fat cock. This had to be the first time he was able to slide right in without him getting her ready with his tongue. "Damn, you're wet. Teasing George got you all excited." He put his hips into driving his cock deep in his wife's tight snatch. As she responded, bucking back against him he changed his rhythm to grind hard against her. He loved how this usually very passionate lover was even more excited than ever. Her eyes were closed and he knew she was imagining George fucking her...taking her married pussy as his. He reached out and roughly grabbed her flopping tit and mauled it, periodically pinching her nipple, imagining that would be how George would do it.

Shannon could actually feel George fucking her...plowing that sizeable cock of his into her. His rough hands feeling her tit, pinching and pulling her nipples. She'd never once in her entire married life found herself thinking about anyone but Dan, but this was so much more intense...so close...so close to cumming. She had this thought about George's cock...balls, balls filled with another man's cum and she never even suggested a rubber. 'Oh Fuck! Cum inside me, fill me with your cum." She gasped out as she grabbed the man's ass and pulled him hard against her as she found herself almost bruising her cunt as she ground hard against him. "God, Ge...I love your cock... Uuuhhhnnnngggg... uhhhhh... uhhhh... aaaaahhhhhh" She grunted and moaned until she finally felt the surges fading.

Feeling released and finally able to pump his cock into his wife's sloppy pussy, he grinned down at her, "I almost heard you cry out George's name." Seeing her look panicked, "It's fine, it's a fantasy. Hell, you can call out any name you like if it makes you cum like that." He chuckled, "And as long as it's me you're fucking."

"I'm sorry, teasing George got me so worked up. God, I wanted to jump you right on the course a couple of times today." She patted her chest, "I want you to fuck my tits so I can see you cum."

Dan grinned, he loved fucking Shannon's nice tits, though she was not a huge fan of having her face covered with his cream. As he nestled his cock between her breasts, he sighed, loving how those soft pillows engulfed his cock. He looked down as she pressed them together, her thumbs stroking her nipples. He could feel her pelvis humping air behind him. Seeing her eyes were closed, he knew she was replaying George's sick filling her up. As he got closer, he thrust harder and felt Shannon respond to him. Feeling her squeeze those perfect tits tightly around his shaft, with his cum soaked dick slithering between them, feeling his balls drag on her chest and her mouth open and licking his head with each thrust, he grunted out that he was cumming.

Shannon leaned forward and opened her mouth sucking the head in, swirling her tongue all around that fat cap and as she felt his first spasm coming, pulled out and stroked his cock furiously.

Dan looked down as the first shot landed right on that beautiful, flawless face and grunted loudly as shot after shot splashed on her nose, in her mouth, on her closed eyelids. As he felt the last fluids bubble up, he felt her lips suck his remaining drops, moaning like a starving person. Finally, he sat back on her stomach, Shannon's hand still stroking his slick cock. "Crap, that was great. I thought you hated it when I came on your face."

The blonde scooped the dripping cream into her mouth, not missing a drop. "Mmmmmm, I think it's really slutty, but if I'm fantasizing being used by George, I'm sure that's what he'd want." She grabbed her top and wiped the rest of Dan's sperm off her face. "Honey, I'm far from done, feel like putting your face between my legs?"

Dan grinned thinking how much fun things will be with her teasing George...other men. He crawled down and ran his tongue up her dripping slit feeling her open up a lot more easily than in past times. He decided rather than his usual pattern he'd mix things up as if he were feeling her out. He nibbled on her clit while pushing a finger into her. He felt her push against his middle digit, so he added a second one. He was amazed she didn't tell him "Too much." as he attacked her clit. In fact she pushed against him even more. He got hard again, hearing her cry out, "That's it George, lick my clit...make me cum." Dan's fingers were dripping with her fluids and on a hunch, he slipped his fingers out of her pussy and easily slid one into her puckered hole.

"Oh George, no...no...your cock is too big for my ass...Ok, maybe...if you're gentle...yes, it feels so good..." Shannon groaned as she roughly played with her tits.

Dan grinned knowing she was close and with a second finger in his wife's ass, he pushed his thumb into her pussy. Immediately, he found he had to hold her down as she exploded again, grunting and writhing on his face, all the while mumbling George's name.

Shannon felt totally spent and somewhat embarrassed to have let herself go like that. She looked down at the slick face and tossed him his shirt, "God, that was intense, but I feel really bad, calling out another man's name...Christ! You're rock hard." She looked at her husband sitting back on his heels, wiping his face. She thought for a second, "Ok, we're definitely going to have to take care of that. There's Vaseline in the cabinet." She said pointing towards the bathroom.

Dan felt a rush seeing his wife climb off the bed and kneel down on the floor, her face pressed against the mattress. He dashed into the bathroom, grabbed the jelly and came back to the bed, "Are you sure about this?" He asked, "You never even let me touch your ass before."

Shannon looked back at him, "Don't question it. I might change my mind."

Dan lubed up his cock and her asshole before leaning in. He knew his wife was gritting her teeth as he pushed in, so he took it really slow. 'God damn, she is fucking tight. So fucking tight...' He pulled most of the way out and pushed a bit farther in...he felt her relax, in fact her grunts were sounding more like pleasure. After a minute, he finally was buried completely in her ass with his chest pressed against her muscular back.

Shannon reached down and slid a finger into her pussy wondering why she'd never done this before and found herself humping back against the invading fleshy spear. "Fuck me, fuck my ass. You own me and can have me however you want."

"So, you like this, do you? I'm going to be making up for lost time in the coming weeks, so we'll just leave the jar by the bed." Dan said as he slapped against that porcelain ass. "I am so happy you had that talk with George." He slammed harder and harder and felt Shannon grind back hard and grunt out her third orgasm which brought him over the edge. "Fuck me!" He grunted as he felt surge after surge of his sperm shoot deep into her rectum. He lay there panting feeling his cock soften and slither out. Finally, he got up and staggered into the bathroom and grabbed a towel. He came back holding it out.

Shannon took the towel and grimaced, "Ok, that was intense, but my ass sort of hurts. Then again, there was something really erotic about having a dick in my ass. Something about being...I don't know, being used." She stood up, "I'm thinking we might want to shower before bed."

Dan held his wife and kissed her, "I love you so much."

"Even though I've turned into a slut?" She asked.

"Even though you are exploring the most natural act in the world, sex." Dan said, "Why does the act of pleasure have to be something bad?" He suddenly laughed, "Christ, I never thought I'd experience this, but I just got to go around the world!"

Shannon giggled, "Actually, not technically."

"What do you mean?" Dan asked.

"It means starting and ending in the same hole." She blushed, "Some of the girls on the team were discussing it. I'm sorry, but mouth to pussy to ass to mouth will never happen...at least with me." She looked at Dan's dick, "Nope, not putting that in my mouth until after you shower."

12