Hole in One Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

George slid into the hot water with a sigh. He looked over at the young girl, "Christ, you were right. It's just been two rounds and I'm so sore." He remembered seeing her naked and loved that he knew what her nipples looked like under that yellow bikini top. 'God damn, even now, her nipples are poking through.' He thought.

"I'm telling you, by Friday, most of these players will be shanking their shots." She looked at the other men, "How many rounds a week do you play, I mean normally?"

Todd, who claimed the seat next to Shannon, was aroused from his fantasy involving the girl's nipples and his tongue, "Um, I play maybe twice a week."

The others all said the same thing. Bryan looked at Shannon, "So how often do you play?"

"Usually around 10 rounds per week." She looked embarrassed, "My husband wants me to try out for the tour." She looked down, "I should do that, but it would mean being away ¾ of the time and, well." She blushed, "I would really miss him." She finished her wine and poured another.

"Fuck me!" Terry said, "My body would fall apart if I played that much, as it is, my back is really sore, just from three rounds in three days." He saw the questioning looks, "Terry and I arrived a day early so we could play a round."

George nodded, "Shannon has been a great help, she's played Spyglass three times before. In fact, she shot a 64 here, what? Your junior year?"

Seeing Shannon nod, Dave burst out, "Holy shit. You shot a 64? Why aren't you on the tour?"

Shannon realized she had to change the subject so she looked around, "I need to find the bathroom, perhaps someone could fill my wine while I'm gone?"

All the men watched as the perfect girl stepped out of the water and followed her until she disappeared down the hallway.

When she came back, she saw her full wine glass and seven pairs of wet shorts on the concrete. "Ok, no way I'm getting in there with seven naked men." She said smiling, "Though, I'm sure if I explained there were seven naked man, Dan would have to understand." She glared at George, "Your idea?"

"Guilty, but I reserved this area because I wanted everyone to relax, feel free." He said, grinning, "And, no one said you had to join us."

Shaking her head, Shannon slid into the water and grabbed her glass and took a big sip. She felt a rush thinking she was sitting in a hot tub with seven naked men. Her eyes kept flicking to the frothy water, both grateful and regretting the jets were turned on. "I think I'll pass since sitting here, outnumbered makes me feel as vulnerable as I want to be." She took another sip of wine beginning to feel the effects.

Todd winked at Terry who was on the other side of the beautiful blonde. Subtly reaching over, they each pulled the strings on the bikini bottoms.

As Shannon felt the cloth release, she squealed, "Ok, that's not going to happen."

"Why not?" Todd looked at the water, "No one can see and frankly, the water on my junk feels really nice right now." He gently pulled on the wafting fabric and felt the girl lift her ass. He held up the yellow bottoms and tossed them onto the deck behind him. "Now, don't you feel better?"

Shannon knew that she'd had too much to drink when she nodded. There was a jet of water just behind her and she wondered what it would feel like against her pussy. She reached for her wine, allowing her ass to lift up and she felt the forceful jet blast her bare twat. 'Holy crap!' she thought as she plunked herself back down, 'I am definitely coming down here alone one of these evenings.' She drained her glass and put it down.

Bryon looked at his empty glass and then around the group. "Um, who's going to grab a bottle?"

The men all had nervous looks, until Dave asked who finished the last of the old bottle. They all looked at Shannon who turned beet red.

"Hey, someone else poured it. I was in the bathroom." She looked at all the men intently staring at her and sighed, "Ok, this time."

Todd and Terry whistled appreciatively and they got a close look at the girl's ass and pussy. The other men all were studying her as she slapped over to the table and wrestled with the corkscrew.

Holding the open bottle, she turned and saw seven glasses held out, "No, you can pour your own." She started back thinking she'd just pour one as she got in, but soon found herself squatting down, trying to keep her legs together as she went around filling glasses. She had to go back and open another bottle and felt her pussy throbbing under their probing eyes. As she went around to the remaining glasses, she let her legs open more, feeling the excitement inside her build. Finally, she poured her wine, put down the bottle and stepped in. She made no move to stop Todd and Terry as they cupped her ass, making sure she didn't slip. One of the boys had his fingers right on her moist lips and sighed wishing she could take advantage of this.

"Thanks, Todd. No need to check, I lost my cherry a long time ago." She grinned hearing the men all laugh.

Seeing Shannon sit back down, George raised his glass and nodded at Shannon, "Feels good when you can just relax, doesn't it?" Seeing the girl nod, "Look, we're not going to touch you, but just take off the top." He looked around, "Everyone here is topless along with being bottomless."

Shannon though about how her pussy throbbed walking around bottomless and nodded. She leaned forward and pulled off her top and tossed it behind her. She looked down and knew the men were happy. Her breasts were bobbing in the roiling water and her fully erect pink nipples were pointing up.

The conversation pretty much died down and Shannon was aware the men's hands were under water and she wondered if they were jacking off, but there was no way to tell. She felt like doing the same thing, in fact she had this incredible urge to reach over to see if Todd and Terry were hard. 'What would that feel like?' She thought. 'Would they just let her, or would they reciprocate?' She sighed, 'I'm sure they would and I'm sure in no time I'd be passed from lap to lap, speared by seven different cocks.'

Shannon looked over to George, "I have to get to bed. Getting up at five is going to be tough enough." She pulled herself out of the water and dried herself off, knowing all these men will be jerking off tonight with her naked body in their heads. She pulled on her robe and picked up her suit and waved at the men as she headed down the hall.