Hole in One Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shannon buried her face in his neck and couldn't help herself as she ground her pussy against the older man. Her body begged her to unzip the man, just let him do what he wants...what her throbbing pussy wants. She had no idea how she maintained her resolve as she gasped as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her. "Oh God, stop...stop it. Oooohhhh...yessss." His cock was so hard...so fat...would feel so great inside her...inside her screaming pussy. She thrust against him, panting until she let out a squeal, and as she grabbed his ass, she lifted her leg and furiously ground her cunt against that fat rod in his pants. "Fuck, fuck, fuck...I hate you...you bastard." As she came down from her most intense orgasm of the evening, she felt herself collapsing and George catching her. He released the button, took her card key and opened her door, nodding at the grinning couple walking by.

As he laid her on her bed, he placed the remote on her bedside table, "Maybe I shouldn't have done the last bit, but that was amazing." He adjusted his aching boner, bent down and kissed her and turned to leave the room, "I'll see you in the morning, I might need to take care of something that's popped up."

Shannon never felt so spent in her life. She sat up and pulled off her dress followed by the soaking panties. She idly wondered how she was supposed to wash these as she pulled the plastic object out of her vagina. She flopped back on the bed and stared at the ceiling, recounting all the intense jolts the men provided her. She touched her clit and felt how sore, yet perhaps not exactly sore, it felt. Her nipples felt so excited as she reached up and played with them and soon she found herself, legs spread, eyes closed imagining George's apparently massive cock opening her up. "Yessss." She hissed feeling her second finger join the first inside her. "Please fuck me George, God yesss, fuck meee."

She writhed on the bed feeling frustrated. His cock had been right there, right there, pressed against her throbbing pussy...just a zipper away. God, she needed a cock right now. She worked her fingers across her clit before diving into her slippery slit and back out. Soon, feeling tension build up inside her, she planted her feet on the bed and thrust her hips up in the air and exploded in a frenzied release, grunting and gasping with joy as she felt all tension pulse out of her body.

She woke at 4 AM and looked around. She was still naked and groaned remembering humping against George. There was no way she'd be able to look at him knowing she almost begged to be fucked. She remembers the words forming on her lips.

*************************************************

The next few days had nothing that compared to the last few as Shannon won the longest putts. Also, as the team was feeling the effects of so much gold, they cut down on the drinking. Shannon was the only one still feeling strong, but she'd never been a huge drinker, so cutting back felt much better. The only thing that bothered her was walking into the meeting room and saw Brad standing really close to George, so she walked over to hear what they were saying.

"Get real, George. No one here believes that. We've seen you together." Brad hissed.

"Brad, let it go. It isn't like that. She's the wife of one of my top employees. I'd never do that to her or to him."

"Sure. I know how that works." Brad sneered, "I've never done that to any of my top employees or their wives." He laughed, "At least that's what my employees keep telling themselves."

George shook his head and started to turn away but Brad grabbed his arm.

"It's just a friendly wager if either of our teams win this. My two-week timeshare in Maui for a night with that girl of yours. Come on, you know you're tempted and like you said, she's not yours anyhow."

Shannon ducked behind four men as George yanked his arm away from the man and walked angrily back to their table. Shannon wanted to drive the man's nuts into his stomach but instead sat down and took deep breaths, calming herself down. When she finally felt herself relax, she found George and asked what they'd been discussing. George passed it off as just a bit of showmanship on Brad's part trying to psyche him out.

*************************************************

Friday morning, Shannon actually found herself almost wishing George had made the putts. She wondered what she had deprived herself of. What would George had her do next? Every night, she'd had more and more realistic dreams about cocks...many cocks. Men taking her, George behind her, splitting her open as his bat-sized cock pushed into her. She'd awoken so often her fingers rubbing her wet pussy, she almost thought about tying them behind her back...though she hadn't worked out the logistics of that. Even going through puberty, she'd never had such erotic dreams. She kept thinking how badly she needed Dan and hoped he'd be up for some marathon sex when she got back. She was thinking of calling him to tell him to get plenty of rest. She turned her thoughts to the match. This is it, final day.

They were up 11-1, Ed and Richard having lost their alternate shots match. They were one up on Brad's team and if they swept the single matches, they'd win.

"Ok, guys. Just relax and play your game. Obviously, if we win them all, we win. That's pretty simple. But let's face it, we probably won't win them all and frankly, as good as Brad's team is, they won't either. So, just have fun." He looked around, "We all have some pretty good matches," he looked at Ed, "You've got Earl. You haven't played him, but Shannon and I did, first round. He's pretty much a jackass. Shannon, you've got Stanley, he's on Brad's team and probably their top player. He's going to be a handful, and since they are just one point behind us...no pressure."

Shannon tried to remember what Stanley looked like as George described the other opponents. She looked at George hearing her name, "Yes?"

"I suggest you say nothing. Do nothing. Just play from the reds and enjoy his frustration. If he's anything like Brad, he'll be pretty much a dick."

As the day went on, they got sporadic news from the other players on their team and all four were playing extremely tight matches. When it was all over and they met in the clubhouse, Shannon met up with the guys.

"Ok, how did you all do?" She looked at their faces trying to read them, but saw only fatigue.

"I won mine, but I had to chip in on six to clinch it. Holy shit, I shot par. I've never shot par in my life." George said. He looked at Ed and Richard, "You guys?"

Richard shook his head, "Sorry, couldn't pull it out. I ended up with a 78...lost by three."

Ed groaned, "Me too. I mean not a 78, but I lost by three anyhow," He looked at Shannon, "Tell me you won."

Shannon nodded, "He actually strutted to the first tee and did these pronounced strwtches. I swear he actually flexed his muscles, looking right at me. It was hilarious. Actually, the man can hit the ball, but as the day went on he hit the fairway less and less," She looked at the copy of her scorecard, "74, 72. God, that felt good." She looked at George, "So, 2-2 isn't bad since we know they lost one."

Stewart got up and looked out, "Ok. I know it was a grueling week, but we have the final tallies. George's team, C&H," He looked over at their gathering, "13 and 3." Brad's team, Consolidated Financials, also 13-3" He paused, "The tiebreaker is total strokes by each team, and" He shook his head, "1,036 to 1,036." He looked over at Sylvia, "Do we have any tiebreaker for the tiebreaker? No?" He looked at the two tables, "Ok, you want to split the first and second place winnings?"

George looked at his team, "We split $5,500 four ways. I'm beat, so I'm ok with that." He saw the other three nodding, "Ok, we'll..."

"Hang on." Brad's voice overrode the ambient noise. "I didn't come here to tie, so if George there wants a playoff, I think we could get an opening for this afternoon. Mano a mano."

Stewart looked over at George, "Look, this is your call. We've never had a tie like this before."

"I'm good with that." Shannon said. She looked at the other three, "George, you can take him. You're playing really well, you shot par today." She looked over at their table, "Frankly, they're jerks. I'd hate to share the glory with them."

George nodded, "Yeah, yeah, you're right." He turned to Stewart, "Ok, but better yet. Winner takes all." He looked at Brad who gave a thumbs up and pointed at George, challengingly.

Shannon laughed, "This is going to be fun. I'll drive the cart and be your caddy."

"Sorry, no Shannon. I'm going to drive. You're going to kick some ass." George said, "You're our best chance and you've played 36 in a day before..."

She looked at the guys all looking convinced she was the one, "Sure. I've played 72 before, but I'm not going to do it playing from the reds." She looked over at the other table, then back at the three men, "I'd like to beat him without the fucker whining about my unfair advantage."

"We're talking $11,000 here. Screw your pride." George said, "Use what edge you can and no one will ever question it."

Shannon shook her head, "Brad will. I want him to lose the game and lose some of that macho bullshit." She crossed her arms and scowled at George. She leaned in, "I'm tempted to suggest you take him up on that time share in Maui."

George looked at her, stunned turning red. "Ok, but on one condition." Seeing Shannon raise her eyebrows, he smiled, "Rip his fucking balls off for me."

*************************************************

"Oh, really?" Brad said looking at George, "Not man enough to fight your own battles?"

George laughed, "Holy shit, Brad. This is a friendly match." He looked at Shannon, "She's our best player and even though you didn't pick your best player, I'm not that stupid."

Brad got red in the face, "Fine with me. It'll be easy even if she does play from the pink tees."

Shannon spoke up, laughing, "Christ! I've heard a lot of crap in my time, but I'm not playing the reds. I always prefer the tips. You go ahead and play the whites since it's your happy place." Shannon pulled the driver out of her bag and strode back.

"Don't do it Brad. We've played the whites all week, you actually have an advantage knowing the course from there." Stanley urged the older man, "Plus, there are holes you just won't have the distance."

Brad shoved by his team, snatched his driver and strode back to the blues.

*************************************************

The four of them sat in George's room laughing and joking while pouring the champagne.

"Holy shit, Shannon, you destroyed him. I almost wet my pants when I saw you go to the back tees. How the hell did you know he'd bite? Actually, did you know he couldn't hit it that far?" Richard asked.

Shannon grinned, "I watched him take practice swings. He has no backswing, his club shafts are really soft, maybe rated for an 80 mph swing, so I figured I'd actually have an advantage if he over swung. Also, if I could keep driving like I have all week, I figured he'd press and with his ego, being behind me would eat him alive."

George shook his head. "I cannot believe he shot a 94. A fucking 94! I guarantee you he's never shot over 85 in his life." He got up and hugged Shannon, "Christ, you beat him by 20!"

George went back and flopped down in his chair. "God, I'm beat. I just played 18, but watching that match left me drained."

Shannon got up and put down her glass, "I'm getting my suit on. You have no idea how good that hot tub is going to feel. My body aches all over."

*************************************************

Dan opened the door as he saw Shannon walk up pulling her bags. "My conquering heroes," He said grinning, "Or is it heroine and hero?" He hugged his wife and told her, "I missed you so much." He looked at George, carrying her golf bag, "George, come in. Grab your stuff out of the car. I fixed dinner."

"No, that's fine, thanks. I'm sure you two want to be alone." George said as he carried her bag inside.

Shannon put her hand on his arm, "Stay." She looked at him, daring him to say no, "Dan's a great cook and if I have to jump him, we'll go into the kitchen." She grinned at Dan.

After eating, "Ok, Dan is a great cook. That was a really good meal." George said.

Dan stood and gathered the dishes, "Go. Go sit in the living room. I want to hear all about things."

They started out telling about the golf matches and how they swept the first few days and when they finished telling about the final match, Dan looked over at the two, sitting close together on the couch, "Ok, I wanted to hear about that, but what I really wanted to hear about are the bets." He looked at both, Shannon's told me some of it, but that must have been fun."

George felt himself blushing, and looked to Shannon for help.

"I told him all about the stripping down, the vibrating panties, the hot tub, naked with seven men." She looked at Dan, "But I'd like to hear what George felt about it." She patted George's leg, "You realize I was this," she held her fingers a quarter inch apart, "close to jumping you." She looked at Dan, "Christ, I'll let you have your fun while I wear those panties, but George had the entire restaurant practically getting me off."

George grinned, "That was the best part of the week. Ed and Richard still think they were summoning the waiter. I had the real pager in my pocket and I delayed, I don't know, five to 15 seconds before I pressed mine so they'd keep pressing it."

Dan laughed, "I wish I could have seen that." She glanced at the bag, "Though perhaps I don't need to wait."

Shannon shook her head, "No, no, no. No way..."

"Modest?" Dan asked, "George, didn't you see her naked? And from the sounds of it, you had her in your arms when she came." He looked over at his wife, "I got you a present, anyhow. It's on the bed."

She looked at the men's eager faces, "Oh shit. I cannot believe I'm doing this, but..." She grabbed her bag and headed up to the bedroom.

George looked at Dan, "I cannot believe you're fine with me flirting with our wife, I mean, if she were my wife, I'd probably be really protective."

Dan looked straight at George, "I trust her. I totally knew she wouldn't cheat on me. Flirting is fun. Flirting at parties with other men makes her feel wanted, and when we get in bed, I am guaranteed to get lucky." He smiled, "Win, win. I would be really jealous if she were to sneak behind my back, but I feel she told me everything. Did she leave anything out?"

George thought a minute, "No, I mean perhaps details, but everything she told you is all that really happened. What if I'd gotten a hole-in-one? Did she tell you about that?" George asked.

"Sure, she did. It probably would have bothered me, but I would never have stopped it since a debt is a debt. Anyhow, the odds of that happening..." He whistled. "Shit, last month when she aced that hole was the first time I'd seen her do that." Dan said.

"Actually, it did happen...no, not me. She got another ace." He said nodding his head, "She didn't tell you?"

Dan looked suddenly intrigued, "Ok, no, she didn't. Tell me, what did she win?" He looked up and saw Shannon walk down the stairs wearing the red teddy he'd gotten her and laughed, "Ok, that's getting into the spirit of the thing." He looked over at George, "I assume this is ok with you since you've seen her naked already."

George nodded seeing this vision in the sheer, lacy fabric. He watched as Dan stood up and pulled her into an embrace, running his hands all over her body. He wished it were him feeling her warmth against him, grabbing that ass. He jumped up as he saw Shannon holding out the remote to him. He took it and sat back on the couch as he watched the blonde wrap her arms around Dan and kiss him deeply.

Shannon felt that familiar and now welcome jolt as George pressed the button, "Oh fuck...yesss, my God that's niccccce." She hissed as she buried her face in Dan's shoulder.

George released the button, then pressed it again getting Shannon to hump against her husband. He loved watching her ass flex every time he hit it. He stopped, seeing Shannon whisper something to Dan.

Dan broke away, "Let me try that." He took the remote and watched as Shannon went over to the couch and straddled George's lap. He hit the button and saw his wife writhe against the man. He found if he hit the button for two seconds, then release it for two seconds, her humping against the man would match the rhythm. He saw Shannon pull George's hands up onto her breasts as she ground against him and soon he could hear her grunting over and over, 'Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck...' as he kept hitting the button. He hadn't noticed how it happened, but Shannon's teddy was pulled down to her waist and George's mouth and hands were all over her exposed breasts.

George felt his cock getting crushed, pulsed and rubbed and felt the rising aching in his balls and groin. Her nipples tasted wonderful as he flicked the hardened nub with his fingers and tongue. 'God, she's an incredibly sensual woman, so alive, so much into the pleasures...' He thought. George didn't want to mess up his khakis, so he tried to think of golf, baseball...He couldn't divert his thoughts seeing how the girl got lost in the pleasurable feelings going through her. He was loving how she pressed her chest into his hands, urging him to maul her tits, pinch her nipples, but most of all, he could feel the moist heat against his cock and soon she lost it, spasming against him as she got lost in the release. Feeling...hearing her explosive orgasm made George forget everything except the eroticism of the moment and as he buried his face between those breast he spewed his pent up sperm, soaking his pants.

Shannon collapsed onto the man, panting deeply. Finally, she turned her head and looked at Dan, "I really thought he was going to do that outside my room when he tortured me with that thing." She got up and strode topless into the kitchen to get a towel.

As Shannon handed George the towel, Dan chuckled, "I'm actually impressed you held out as long as you did." He pulled his wife into his arms, "Why don't you show George the guest bedroom and I'll meet you in our room." Seeing her look at him questioningly, "Hell no. He needs to earn it on the golf course, like the rest of us."

As Dan turned the lights off in the family room, he had a sudden thought. He turned to the two walking up the stairs, "Hey! I never did hear what Shannon won for getting the hole-in-one."

12