Hole in One Pt. 04

Story Info
Game on.
5.6k words
4.53
24.1k
28
4

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,038 Followers

Dan came out of the copy room after grabbing his documents thinking about his next bridge call. He almost ran over George Hill as he turned the corner and spun away at the last second, "God! Sorry George. I was thinking about Reynolds and what to tell them."

George grinned, "Fuck 'em. They know what we're able to do and how far we can go. Use your best judgement, but if they walk, they walk." He started to turn but stopped, "Say, Dan," He looked up and down the hall, "I'm sorry if I went too far with Shannon, I mean, um, I'm not sorry actually about what happened, but sorry if in any way this has affected your marriage." He looked at the grin on his employee, "Or, perhaps you're alright..."

Dan laughed, "Look, when I get off this call I'll sit down with you and fill you in."

Hearing the phone buzz, George picked up, "Hey Sharlene...sure...no problem, send him in." Putting down the phone he walked over to the door as Dan came in. "How was Reynolds?" He indicated one of the lounge chairs and walked over to get coffee. He held up a cup.

"Sure, coffee would be great. Black. It went really well. They must have shopped around because they agreed to all the terms and we've got a contract. You'll see it couriered over later today." He took the cup and sat back feeling great as this will go a long way to meeting their quarterly goals. He looked at George and grinned, "Ok, I'm sure you really weren't all that concerned about Reynolds, what else would you like to discuss?" Seeing the older man scowl he chuckled, "Ok, Shannon. Us. We're great. I can't say for sure if Shannon told me everything, but I'm at a loss to find anything to be upset about. Without going into details we've been pretty happy to see each other the last couple of weeks. I almost had to call in sick a couple of days due to extreme exhaustion."

George laughed seeing Dan's face and the anxiety completely dissipate. "Oh good. That's really good news. I had no desire to hurt what you two have. I'm so relieved." He looked thoughtful, "I know what you said the other night was a joke, so I just want you to know that I didn't take you seriously."

Dan looked confused, "Ok, what did I say...Oh wait, I remember. "I said you'd have to earn it on the course like the rest of us." He laughed, "Yeah, I did mean it as a joke, but frankly that wouldn't be my call. I might be married to Shannon, but I don't own her." He looked thoughtful, "That's between you and her."

"No way. Now you are joking...No? Have you discussed this with her? You'd be alright letting her sleep with another man?"

Dan shrugged his shoulders, "It's not like you'll have a prayer beating her. No offense, but when she gets on the course, she is a killer. The only round I ever took from her was the first one and I was lucky enough to drop in a long put."

"I know, 70 feet. And from what I've seen, that had to be skill. I have to tell you I've thought about nothing but your wife for the last few weeks. I'm sorry, I still cannot believe you're not jealous."

Dan took a sip of the dark roast, "Go for it. Before we played in the scramble, we might have had sex three or four times a week. The last couple of weeks we've been a lot more active that that. I can only thank you for renewing what we used to have." He got up and poured another cup, "So, if you want to challenge her, I not only won't stop you, I'd probably thank you afterwards."

George laughed, "Christ, now I wish I'd changed the wagers at Spyglass." He looked at Dan, "Who are you calling?"

Dan held up a finger, "Hey sweetie...good, yeah, they came around and we got the contract...I know, I am so relieved...Thanks, I know. Changing the subject, remember I told George that he'd have to earn it...you, on the golf course?" Dan laughed, "Yeah, I know, but don't tell him that. Anyhow, he has a question for you."

George took the proffered phone, "Hey Shannon, look, Dan sort of put me on the spot...I know, he does...I'd like to, yes, but I'm not sure what to wager." He chucked and looked at his employee, "No, I'm still trying to figure out how to explain to the accountants the first one. Good try though...Ok, yes, that works, absolutely...Ok, you're on...ok...ok...that works for me. I'll tell him. I'll meet you there at 10 tomorrow. Ok, here he is."

Dan took the phone, "Sure, yeah I can do that. I'll see to around six." He looked at George as he put the phone away. "Ok, what does she want? I'm guessing she wants a Tesla also. By the way, did I ever thank you for that? I really shouldn't thank you since she wants to drive it everywhere and stick me with the Fusion."

"You nailed it, but I can't do that. I can, however, donate to The First Tee, so If I lose, I donate $500 in your and Shannon's name. That sounds like a great cause." He looked at Dan, "So, we're playing tomorrow. Are you sure you're ok with this?"

Dan thought about how hot his beautiful blonde wife will be tonight and after the round tomorrow and grinned. "Sure, I might call in sick Thursday, however."

******************************************

Shannon saw George leaning against his car as she pulled into the course parking lot. 'God, that man is hot looking. So confident, so fit.' She thought, as she got out to get he clubs out of the trunk. She accepted the warm hug from the distinguished older man aware he made no attempt to avoid pressing his groin against her. "God, happy to see me much?" She laughed.

"Sorry, I can't help thinking about the chance, the possibilities." He groaned pulling away. "So, did you talk to Dan? I'm not sure we discussed how this might work."

Shannon pulled the bag over her shoulders and headed into the clubhouse. "Actually, that was pretty much all we discussed...um, I mean all Dan wanted to talk about, I mean, when he was talking."

George saw the flush cover her cheeks, neck and chest. "So, I guess the thought of you losing a round to me wasn't distressing?"

"Yeah, if be distressing you mean me not getting much sleep, yeah, it was distressing. Christ! He absolutely loves that there's someone who wants to get me on my back." She said huskily, "I suppose it's not very modest to say I've have a few offers to cheat on Dan, but this is the first time Dan's been orchestrating it." She sighed, "Look, you're a good-looking man, but don't get your hopes up. I told Dan this and I'll tell you. I'm not losing a round of golf to you today, or any other day." She looked George up and down, "I simply don't like to lose." She stopped as they came up to the door, "Ok, here's what Dan and I decided. If you win, um, Dan doesn't expect to see me until he gets home from work tomorrow." She looked suddenly embarrassed, "I packed an overnight bag, you know, just in the off chance you take me..." she suddenly giggled, "I mean...I guess that's what I meant to say after all."

George felt a powerful surge of pressure in his crotch, "God damn! I am so going to love winning. You cannot even imagine how often I've had a perfect image of your body in my head." He pulled the door open, "Let's get checked in and grab a cart."

As they approached the first tee, Shannon was relieved to not be paired with another twosome. "I'm surprised how few people are out today." She said looking around, "We should be able to get through in less than four hours." She got out of the cart and pulled the driver, "I assume we're playing the blues?" She looked at George who looked thoughtful. "What? What is it?"

"I'd like to perhaps do some side-bets, you know if one of us wins a hole, perhaps the other has to do something."

"What? Like what? I'm not going to give you a blowjob or anything like that. Absolutely not." Shannon sputtered.

"Would that be so bad? I mean I could do you instead." He said looking pointedly at the girl's short white skirt. "No, I meant something else. You having to lose the panties, flash me, you know. Some samplings of what I'm going to be all over after this round today."

Shannon thought about it and felt her pussy pulse, "Um...ok, but what if I win the hole?"

"I'll donate $50 to The First Tee, or any other charity of your choice. In your name, of course." George grinned, knowing he had her. Seeing Shannon nod and walk over to the tee box, he had to turn and grab his driver hoping to see more as she bent over.

After four holes they were both even, but #5 was a long par five with a dogleg guarded by sand traps. George heard Shannon mumble "Shit!" as her drive found the far trap. Putting back his driver and pulling out a five wood, he grinned at the girl as he strode onto the tee. "I hope you're aware that you'll be feeling a draft up that cute skirt of yours soon." He played the ball 225 yards down the middle of the fairway, 30 yards short of the traps.

Shannon was suddenly aware of her crotch, her pussy as she climbed into the cart. She was trying to think about how bad the lie was and how she'd try to minimize the damage, but seemingly kept feeling the breeze between her legs. She watched George address his ball, still holding the five-wood and groaned when he put it 150 yards short of the green, dead center.

George grinned seeing the girl's ProV1 nestled against the lip knowing he might just win the hole and take a lead in the match. He watched as she took he sand wedge and blasted the ball out laterally into the middle of the fairway, but 300+ yards from the hole. "Bad break, Shannon. That was actually the best you could do under the circumstances."

As they walked off the green, Shannon stopped, "Ok, tell me what you want me to do." Seeing George point to her skirt, she groaned and pulled off her panties and put them in his outstretched hand. She slapped his arm as he put them against his nose and inhaled deeply. "God, you're a sex maniac. If I'd know we'd be playing strip golf, I would have worn more layers." She plopped her putter into her bag and decided it was time to bear down. No way was she letting this cocky man win, this handsome cocky man...the man she twice came as hard as she ever has while grinding against him. She felt certain things opening up and decided to focus on the par three and knew she had to get the score back even, or perhaps get a lead. "You have honors."

George realized he was not focusing as much as he should be when he shanked his 7 iron into the trees on the right. He smiled at the cute blonde as she put her tee shot in the middle of the green.

After futilely looking for the ball, George took the penalty and teed it up again.

"Bad luck George. On any other hole you would have simply pitched it back onto the green, but..."

"I'll get it back. I wasn't exactly thinking about the shot as much as I was thinking about something else." He scribbled the score down, "a three-stroke swing. Down two."

Then next few holes, George played terribly but wasn't disappointed as he saw that the cute blonde gave up trying to be modest and focused on analyzing the putts and just bending over to tee up her ball. Shannon, on the other hand, found herself more and more keyed into the match and oblivious to the show she was inadvertently giving her husband's boss.

Walking off the eighth green, George shrugged his shoulders, "I guess you wasted your time packing the overnight bag." He looked at the scorecard, "Down seven. What a slaughter. I dropped eight shots in three holes." He grinned at the girl, "However I'm delighted to see you've kept yourself shaved, except for that nice patch of gold."

Shannon giggled, "Yeah, I've been aware that you're always looked back as I check out the putts, but it's not something you haven't seen before." She checked the distances for the ninth, "You might get a stroke or two back on this one. The longest hole on the course."

George let out a whoop as his 35-foot putt rattled in. "An eagle! Finally."

Shannon came over and exchanged a high five with the grinning man, "Great hole. That was impressive." She suddenly realized George was going to have her do something, but what? She looked over at the man entering their scores and waited.

"Nice, just down four. Watch out, or you might just need that bag. Ok, I think I know what I want from you." He pointed at her chest.

"What? You want me to flash you? Here?" She looked around and saw they were in front of the clubhouse.

"No, I'm collecting undergarments. I want your bra."

"No way. This is a sports bra. I can't simply undo it and slip it out." Shannon shook her head at the man. "No way, not happening. Besides, this top is not exactly opaque."

"Ok, if that's the case I guess we can head over to my place since you're forfeiting the match. Oh come on, you can stand behind the bush by the cart. No one is behind us and no one will see you." George said gleefully. He followed the resigned girl past the cart.

"Turn around. I have to take my top off...oh shit, you aren't going to do that, are you?" Blushing, she turned her back on the man and pulled off her top. Then she reached down and pulled up her tight bra, feeling the bounce as they cooled in the gentle breeze. She was aware George had moved around so he could see her and felt he nipples achingly harden.

"Nice! I love those. Nice boobs!"

Shannon swung around to see the grinning beer girl and clutched her top to her chest. "I'm so embarrassed. I thought we were hidden...oh shit." As the girl got out of her cart, Shannon immediately was struck by how cute the young girl was. Tiny, painted on shorts, a crop-top barely covering her under boobs, tight, narrow waist. She suddenly looked away realizing she was ogling the girl.

The cute girl winked at Shannon, "Please. No, I won't tell anyone. Let me hold that so you can get dressed." She took the bra from the gorgeous blonde and wondered if perhaps she was into girls, or did she mis-read the her open-admiration. "You are so beautiful." She said as she handed the bra back. "So, can I get you anything from the cart? Beer?"

Shannon never felt so mortified and even though it was barely noon, nodded, "Yes, a beer would be nice." She heard the girl open a cooler, "I suppose you're wondering...I sort of lost a wager and had to lose the bra."

"Hey, I understand. I'd want you out of that bra myself, though I'd have first had you lose your...Oh. I see." The young girl sighed when George lifted the front of Shannon's skirt. "Nice, very nice." She handed the couple their beers and waved off the credit card. "No, this is on me." She climbed into her cart and as she waved she yelled back, "I'll be around again. Look forward to seeing more of you."

Shannon punched George in the arm. "I can't believe you did that. I've never been so embarrassed in my life."

Rubbing his arm, George chuckled, "We'll see. I'm sure I can embarrass you further." He looked at her thin top, hard points tenting the material that was unable to conceal the large, pink areolae. "She's right, you know. You are beautiful, and you do have nice boobs. And, I think she likes you. You have to admit, the girl's got serious looks. I saw how you were looking at her. You liked what you saw." He saw Shannon blushing, "Ok, let's hit the back nine. I've got to make up four strokes."

On number 12, she watched George's ball take one hop and drop in. "Crap. I cannot believe you chipped in. Shit, what can you possibly want me to do now?" Shannon said as George pulled his ball out of the cup.

"You'll see. I know exactly what I want, but it has to be at the right time. Actually, I think you'll enjoy it."

"What...oh Christ. You're going to keep me in suspense. You know, I was thinking I'd let you win the match since there's a part of me..." Shannon giggled as she flipped up her skirt, "...that wants you to win, but since you're an evil bastard, I'm going to have to bury you."

George laughed, "I knew I'd win you over. Most women really enjoy how evil I can be. I find my best experiences require extended time in the confessional, both for me and my dates."

Shannon sighed, "I definitely don't want to hear about it. Come on, you're down three and you have honors."

After George drove his ball right down the middle, Shannon headed over to the 14th tee but stopped hearing a cart approach. She walked back over to the path seeing the grinning beer girl.

George went over and reading the girl's name tag, looked at her and back over at Shannon. "Elise, my friend Shannon feels like she owes you a kiss for the beers. I just want to be sure that's alright with you." He looked over at the shocked blonde, "Come on honey, you told me you'd love to." He looked back at Elise, "I suspect you'd like the same thing." He saw the flush rise in the girl's cheeks and smiled seeing her lick her lips and nod. He held out his hand to Shannon, "Come on, I think you're going to get your wish."

Shannon found herself walking forward thinking about how she could gracefully get out of this, how hard she could knee George in the balls... She never looked at a girl like this girl was looking at her. She never experimented, never kissed another girl. But soon she felt herself being pulled into a soft embrace, felt the smaller girl's breasts mash against hers and the softest pair of lips she'd ever felt press and open against hers...felt the sweet tongue against hers...

George had to adjust his growing member watching as the two girls eagerly opened their mouths and softly moaned. Elise had a hand in Shannon's hair and the other sliding down onto her ass, under the skirt feeling bare flesh, gripping and pulling her against her.

Shannon felt the girl's pubic bone grind against hers and she couldn't resist pushing back, pressing, stimulating, especially as the soft hand slid under her skirt onto her ass pulling her closer. She was fully aware that George knew their pussies were grinding against each other. She was shocked to not resist the feelings, her ass being exposed, nor her willingness to open her mouth with another woman.

George had never seen anything like that before and wished they were somewhere private. His hand was gripping his hard cock he realized these two girls were lost in the passion.

Shannon suddenly realized she was getting too aroused and pulled back. "Oh wow. You are incredible, but I think the group behind us, as slow as they are, might catch up." She found her hand had been sliding up, nearing the girl's breast and as she pulled back, Elise took it and slid it under her crop top.

"There, I wanted you feel your hand on my boob." She pulled Shannon's other hand up under and closed her eyes feeling the deft thumbs play with her rock-hard nipples. "Oh God, yes. Wow!" I might have to let the four horny frat boys behind me get what they been suggesting, now." She pulled back and sighed. "You know, the pay sucks, but the tips and benefits just can't be beat. More beers?"

As the girl headed back, Shannon felt new thoughts, new possibilities with Dan. She was aware George was looking at her and she knew she was blushing furiously.

George looked at Shannon, "Should I head home? I'm thinking you'd like to spend some time with Elise."

"Don't be silly. That caught me off-guard." She looked thoughtful, "It was nice though." She looked back and grinned, "Perhaps she'll need help with the four horny frat boys. I hope they've got stamina."

George laughed, "I can drop you off." He looked thoughtful, "Barring a miracle, I'm guessing Dan is calling in sick tomorrow." His eyes dropped to the obviously hardened nipples.

The rest of the round, George was incapable of hitting a decent shot. Shannon had given up trying not to flash him, flash anyone actually, the marshals; the beer girl; other golfers; the cart guy, the guys in the pro shop. Plus, after the session with Elise, her nipples never relaxed, perhaps from arousal, perhaps from stimulation as the top slid across them as she swung her clubs. All he wanted to do was go home and get some relief from his aching balls.

barkirk
barkirk
3,038 Followers
12