Hole in One Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling very naked, Shannon headed over to the bag and pulled out the apron. She slipped the strap over her head and tied the string around her waist. She turned and looked in the full-length mirror and groaned. The material covered from nipple to nipple, but not if she moved, but that didn't matter as it was sheer anyhow. Her pussy was clearly visible through the sheer fabric, but if she raised her arms at all, she was totally exposed. She turned and as expected, just strings providing no cover at all. She felt a pulsing in her pussy knowing she'd might as well be naked.

George looked up seeing the goddess striding down the stairs, all her glory exposed. He loved seeing the clean slit, her pink nipples bouncing up and down under the black mesh. He stood up, "Shannon, I've never seen you look so beautiful. Come on in, I poured some wine." He handed her a glass before twirling his finger in the air. As she slowly turned around, he loudly sighed, "God. I saw you naked in Pebble Beach, but you look even more beautiful, more...sexy. Maybe because I wasn't allowed to touch..." He reached out and cupped the girl's ass.

Shannon stood still as George's hands massaged her ass, probed between her legs, obviously appreciating that she was getting quite wet. She felt his breath on the back of her neck as his hands travelled up and slipped under the apron to explore her breasts, her nipples. She closed her eyes feeling herself relax and let go, "Nice, you have very nice hands." She sighed. She cooed when his fingers gently pinched and pulled on her nipples and ground her ass back against his cock as she felt it grow.

George turned the girl around and brought his lips to hers, tasting her tongue as she opened up immediately. He felt her responding to his hands exploring her perfectly smooth skin, her mons eagerly pressing against his rock hard rod, his tongue sliding across hers. She pulled away and slid down onto her knees and undid his belt buckle. He saw her look up at him, wetting her lips with a small smile, her eyes shifting to the prize in front of her as she lowered his pants to the floor. He watched to see her expression when she pulled down his boxers and his long, fat cock bounced against her face. He almost came seeing her eyes widen, her mouth open. He smiled down at her as she looked up at him, eyes widened in awe.

"George. This thing is huge." She stroked it, exploring the warm, fleshy mass. His fat hunk of flesh was so hard he was pointing up at a 45 degree angle, eagerly bouncing with each heartbeat, and even though she had fairly large hands, she had to use both hands to grip it. She opened her mouth and sucked the fat head in, tasting his creamy pre-cum. She felt George tenderly stroke her hair as she sucked more and more into her mouth. She used her hands to pump most of the shaft while pleasuring his head with her tongue as she bobbed her head on his shaft. She was surprised and thought she was doing something wrong when George stopped her.

George felt a pang of guilt thinking how Dan might be, how Shannon might dreading what his demands will be. "God, girl. You suck cock like a pro, but tell me the truth. The absolute truth. Are you ok with this? And is Dan ok? I like you both, a lot. I wanted this for so long without really considering the consequences. So. Be honest and if you are not happy with this. You can go home to Dan." He looked at the girl holding his cock, "I mean it. You get up, go home and we're good."

Shannon looked up at George, stroking his cock. She looked at the mass of flesh and back at George. "Who's Dan?" She laughed and sucked the cock back into her mouth. She took as much as she could before backing off, repeating that a few times. Finally, she popped the cock out of her mouth. She looked up, "Part of me wants to take you up on that, but have you ever reneged on any of our wagers? No, I'm yours...totally and unequivocally yours. That is, unless you're disappointed and want to cancel the bet." Feeling his large hands pull her face back onto his cock, she opened her mouth and let him push into her. His hands stayed on her head as he pushed his hips into her, deeper and deeper. She thought about how much cum he might have stored up and reached up to stroke those heavy balls. They felt twice the size of any other man's and knew she'd be swallowing a lot of sperm. Feeling George's thrusts become more urgent, she slowed down and stood up. "Why don't you sit down. I'm really quite good at this and I'd hate for you to fall down when you cum." She pulled him over to a chair and knelt between his legs.

"Oh Christ, you are good at this. I'm glad you and Dan are ok with this since I would have had to tie you up if you tried to leave."

Shannon popped the cock out of her mouth, "Crap! I should have tried to leave."

George lay back feeling the pleasure grow in his balls, the girl's soft hand cupping, weighing his balls, while her other hand pumped his lower shaft. Her mouth, warm, and tight, so much suction on his cock. He was ready to cum, feeling his balls ache when he was jolted back to reality by the doorbell. He sat up as Shannon knelt back. He looked at his erection and at Shannon, "You have to get that. I'm in not position to answer the door."

Shannon looked at her nakedness and sputtered she wasn't dressed.

"Go, hurry. If it's a delivery, it has to be signed for." George ordered.

Blushing, trying to figure out how to cover herself, Shannon went over and opened the door and peered around, "Yes?"

"I have a delivery for George Hill. I need someone to sign for it."

"Oh crap," Shannon said as she swung the door open. She was actually pleased seeing how the UPS driver was ogling her. It would have been mortifying had he just ignored her. "Sorry, I'm the maid. It's a special service we offer... you know, naked house cleaning." She took the pad and scribbled a signature and took the package. She heard George call out, just leave it on the table at the bottom of the stairs.

The driver stood there watching as the girl turned and carried it over to the side table, his cock snaking up his pant leg seeing that ass. He wanted to take out his phone and take some pictures, but tried to memorize everything, her blonde hair cascading across her shoulders, her toned, narrow waist, her ass. The absolute definition of a bubble-butt. As she laid the package on the table he was happy to see her clean shaven labia. He subtly groaned.

Shannon turned and came back seeing the man's eyes, unblinkingly scanning her. "Anything else you need from me?"

"Uh, no. Um, do you have a card? I mean, I might need maid service." He asked, blushing.

Shannon patted he chest and her hips, "Sorry, no, not on me. But, as of now we have no openings. Sorry." She gently pushed him out the door and closed it. She went over and picked up the package and carried it over and dropped it on George's lap eliciting an "Ow!" "Did you plan that?"

George looked at the package, tossed it on the floor and chuckled, "No, I didn't order this three days ago knowing you'd be here."

"That was embarrassing, of course you seem to be obsessed with putting me in embarrassing situations." Shannon said, again kneeling down.

"Honey, no. I enjoy seeing you embarrassed, for sure, but I'm doing it for you." George said stroking the golden tresses.

She scowled at the man looking down at her, "Seriously? Making me open the door naked for a stranger? All I feel is embarrassed."

George laughed. "Everything we've done...that I've done to you that made you flushed...that's not embarrassment, honey. That's excitement. You love it. You are what is known as an exhibitionist."

Shannon looked up at the man and felt the throbbing in her pussy, her nipples aching. She thought back to Pebble Beach and how erotic all her dreams were, how great if felt with seven men ogling her slick naked body, her willingness to relax and flash the people around her when lining up putts and groaned. "I never thought about that," she whispered. She looked up at George and smiled, "I'm not convinced, perhaps more tests are required. What are we doing for dinner?"

"Why are you thinking of dinner...but come to think of it, my favorite Thai place delivers. You like Thai?"

Shannon thought about how erotic it was being fully exposed to a stranger and how exciting it was, "Sure, I love Thai. Now, where were we? Did I hurt you? Should I kiss it at make it all better?" She stroked his softened cock, "You need to focus, should I go get the panties? I'm sure we could find a place to stick the vibrator." Her finger slide between his ass-cheeks. She felt his cock resurging as she stroked.

George grinned, "No, I'm good. I'll focus better when you shut up and suck my dick."

Shannon shook her head and lowered her mouth onto the now fully turgid member. She knew the man was really close earlier and she wanted to taste his cum, so she tried to take as much as she could into her throat. She felt his hips move more and more so she pulled off, "You suck as a host, by the way. I've had no lunch and you'd better put something in my stomach."

George had been really close when Shannon pulled her mouth off his cock, imagining spraying her face, but hearing she wanted him to cum in her mouth, that she told him she'd swallow drove him over the edge, "Ok, ok, yes, I've got...shit, I'm cumming..." His head fell back as he thrust up against the mouth, pulling, sucking, gulping down his hot sperm. Her mouth, her tongue eagerly sought out every spurt, every drop of cum as he thrust against her. "Motherfucker, that was good. Holy shit!"

Swallowing the last cum the man offered to her, Shannon gave a final kiss on the head and knelt back on the floor. "Saving that up for a while, were we?" She grinned at him.

"You have no idea. God! That felt really good. I love that you swallow."

Shannon stood up and went over to get their drinks. Handing George his scotch, she smiled, "I am just doing what I'm expected to. As you know, you won me fair and square so I am not going to say no...within reason." She looked down at him as he pulled up his boxers, "So, can I get you anything?"

George's eyes travelled down to the beautiful girl's waist and said softly, "I'd love to watch you play with yourself. I want to see that beautiful pussy of yours as you get it nice and wet."

Smiling, she turned and walked over to the chair opposite him and sat down. Seeing his eyes staring at the place her thighs were pressed together, she slowly opened her legs up. His eyes stayed glues as she knew he could see her slit, her mole, her finger sliding across the oily fluids seeping out. As she opened her legs more and more, she could feel her labia open, and got wetter knowing another man was looking at her pink inner folds...she let out a soft moan realizing his growing cock was going to be spreading those folds wide apart soon. From across the room, that half-hard penis looked even bigger than when it was right in front of her. She slid forward and put her feet up on either side of the chair, her pussy and asshole now totally exposed. She watched his face as she ran her finger up and down her slit, periodically tasting herself. Seeing him not even blink she folded the apron between her breasts and pinched her nipples with one hand while running her wet slit with the other. She put her head back on the chair, closed her eyes and felt herself getting closer and closer thinking how excited the boys were as they stimulated her clit, how eager the UPS driver was as he openly ogled her naked form, how big George's cock was, how great it's going to feel inside her...

George felt his cock recovering at a record rate seeing the girl play with her breasts and her pussy. As she slid down, her legs, now draped across the arms, opened up her entire crotch. Her pink labia, as she rubbed harder and harder, her tight asshole begging to be fucked. Her face showing more and more concentration as she plunged first one finger, then a second into her hole. Soon, she was rapidly fucking her pussy with three fingers while grunting with each stroke. When she pinched her right nipple, pulling hard on it, she cried out, her body leaning forward, her hips humping back against her sopping hand, juices flowing down across her ass hole. She kept rubbing as her orgasm faded until she flopped back, her legs thudding to the floor and lay there panting.

She finally opened her eyes and looked at George, leaning forward, his cock in his hand. Smiling, she stood up unsteadily, "Ok, I see you want something. Tell me what you want."

George stood up and pointed to the couch. "Lie face down over the arm. I have wanted to fuck that pussy of yours for way too long."

Shannon turned and lay down on the arm and opened her legs wide, "I believe that good things come to those who wait...Oooohhh. That's it, Christ! You're so big. Nicccce, nice, so big...that's it, aaaaaahhhh."

George looked at those perfect rounded cheeks, her puckered asshole, the cunt stretched out gripping his shaft and saw it was even better than his fantasies, "God, you feel good. Tight, so fucking tight." He leaned over her, feeling his cock enter her deeper and deeper. His arm wrapped around and grabbed a dangling tit. Shannon kept encouraging him to fuck her, to fill her up. Her moaning approvals of how big he was didn't sound like it was practiced, but more surprised, happier. Soon he was pulling all the way out then burying his cock deep inside her. He knew he couldn't last and asked if he should pull out. He heard her moan that he should fill her up.

Shannon was amazed feeling the man's organ press against parts she never even knew existed. She opened her legs wider, so he could get as much as he could inside her. She heard an unrecognizable deep, guttural sound that rhythmically matched each time George's cock was totally buried inside her. Realizing it was her voice, she felt herself losing it and when she felt the man's slick thumb press into her ass, she came again. She felt wave after wave of energy flow through her, but wasn't able to move her pelvis much as the man pounded into her harder and harder until she felt him rapidly speed up and with a loud grunt, spasm over and over and over inside her, grunting with every hot spurt.

George collapsed onto Shannon's back, feeling his aching balls empty inside her. He caught himself about to say, "I love you," instead he grunted out, "I lo...God you're a great fuck." He immediately thought that was the least romantic thing he could say.

Shannon grinned, feeling his weight lift off, "I love you too, George." She stood up and dropped to her knees and cleaned off his softening cock. She looked up at him, "Perhaps it's time to order the Thai?"

George headed upstairs, plopping his wallet on the side-table at the base of the stairs. "I'm going to grab a shower before the food gets here."

Shannon headed to the bathroom to clean up and looking in the mirror, straightened her wrinkled apron. She now felt totally fine with the outfit. It allowed for minimal modesty, but technically, all the good bits were covered up and as George was using minimal air conditioning, she was perfectly comfortable. She turned her body, admiring her fully exposed side-boobs and ass, knowing George would soon be requiring relief. Her pussy ached thinking how much she enjoyed being stretched out. Her fingers reached down and played with her wet slit and wondered how big a cock she could take, though she couldn't imagine there were many bigger than George's. Shaking her head, she turned off the light and headed back to the front room. She had just sat down when she had to jump back up hearing the doorbell. This time she opened the door fully and saw an older, apparently Thai gentleman holding two paper bags. "Come in, come in. How much is it?" She turned and walked over to the table and picked up George's wallet.

"Um, $41.20." The man said, sounding distracted.

"Oh, great, I've got three twenties. Can you bring them into the kitchen while I get your cash?" Shannon asked cheerfully.

The Man stared at the flexing ass cheeks as the girl headed for the kitchen, almost tripping over a chair in the hallway. 'Why was this girl dressed like this? Was she Mr. Hill's girlfriend? Niece?' he thought as he entered the kitchen.

"Set them down right there." Shannon leaned over knowing her breast would slip out from the apron and be fully exposed. Wrenching open the bag which made her breasts bounce, she looked in one and then the other bag. "Great, it looks like it's all here. Wait, I'm not sure if George has chopsticks. I don't see any." She handed him the three twenties. "Here, keep the change. Do you have any with you? If not, that's ok."

"Sorry, I have some chopsticks in the van, I'll go get them." He turned.

"Don't be silly. I'll come with you." She strode ahead and pulled the front door open and walked down the steps. "Beautiful day, isn't it?" She raised her arms to the sky.

Grinning, the food-delivery man stared at the exposed pussy, the late day sun glowing gold in her small patch. He hurried over to the van and slid open the door and leaned in.

Shannon grinned seeing the nice bulge in the man's pants, 'Christ, Dan and I sure need to do a lot more online shopping.' She thought. She accepted the packages of chopsticks realizing there must be ten of them in her hand. "Thank you," she said giving the man a quick hug before heading back up the stairs and into the house.

Adjusting his now fully erect cock, the man climbed into his van and turned left, heading back home to say hi to his wife, rather than to the right and the restaurant.

Shannon leaned against the door, laughing. "Oh Christ! That poor man." She looked up thinking she should help George dry off, but then realized she was starving.

Shannon had the table all set, the various containers of food warming in the oven but the time George came down wearing a robe.

"Smells good, what can I do?" George asked.

"Sit, sit. You relax. I couldn't find silver wear, plates, glasses nor placemats, but who knew Bed Bath and Beyond delivered? She carried in various bowls of rice, kung pao chicken, drunken noodle and pad thai and put them in the center. "The deliver guy was great. He kept running back for things I couldn't find. Amazing customer service. Oh." She looked around, "He left some 20% off coupons he said you can use for bedding supplies." She shrugged her shoulders as she headed into the kitchen, "Seems amazingly specific."

George grinned seeing the beautiful, unashamed girl sit down across from him. "God, this is like a dream. Sitting across from you, having dinner, you know, like a married couple."

Shannon looked down at her attire, "Pretty kinky married couple, don't you think?" She reached for the container of drunken noodle and scooped out a serving, "How did you know I wouldn't kill you making me flash all those people?" She took a bite and nodded appreciatively, "This is really good. Nice and hot."

"My favorite Thai place in town. Well, when we first started flirting, you know, teasing, you didn't slap me for being so forward and as things went on, you seemed actually eager to see what was in store. I wasn't 100% sure whether you liked the game or the flashing. It was the night in, or should I say, out of the hot tub that I could see you were a bit aroused. When you poured the wine, let's just say you open up when you get excited." George said as he took a bite of the kung pao. "This is really good. I hoped you'd like it spicy."

Shannon felt blood rush to her face and looked down at her food, "Christ. And all you guys noticed that, I'm sure."

"Well, I can't say all, but after you left, it was a topic of conversation. But don't worry about it, I'm sure next year at the tournament they'll have completely forgotten about it." He grinned at the girl. 'Amazing how her creamy pale skin shows her embarrassment, not to mention her arousal so well.' He thought. "Let's finish up and watch a movie."