Hole in One Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,064 Followers

George felt incredible pride hearing Shannon cum a second time and as she worked his cock hard with her ass, couldn't hold back and jetted his cum into a girl's ass for the first time in his life. He wrapped his arms around her and plunged as deep as he could, feeling his balls empty, spurting way up inside her.

After extricating themselves from each other and cleaning up, they got out and dried each other off. Shannon looked in the mirror and over at George, "This might be visible to Dan when I see him later." She nodded to the large hand print on her left breast.

"Sorry, I never felt anything like that. Are you sure you're OK? You were fucking tight. I mean really tight." George said as he gently stroked the girl's breast.

"I'm good. I just relaxed and enjoyed it." She looked at the man, "I'm surprised no woman has ever offered you her ass."

"Well, some have, but I've never gotten past the initial entry." He laughed, "You thought you were joking about the neighbors calling 911." He hung his towel up and headed out, "Oh, perhaps another outfit?"

Shaking her head, Shannon headed out of the bathroom and over to the dresser. She pulled out the red fishnet body suit.

George watched the beautiful girl pull herself into the sheer outfit and when Shannon had it on, he nodded in approval. "Nice. I should have had you start with that."

The girl looked in the mirror and looked at her completely naked back exposing the top of her ass crack. She turned and saw her breasts clearly through the red material, her small patch of pubic hair pushing through the gaps and as she stroked down her body feeling the material, she gasped. Her eyes shot up at the grinning man as her finger found the crotch cut out and her aroused lips pushing through. "I feel very naked right now." She moaned.

"I think you're beautiful." He held up his iPhone, "Should I send a picture to Dan?" He clicked off a picture, and another as Shannon posed for him.

"I'm trusting you keep these to yourself. I don't mind you taking these, but please don't share them." She said looking back over her shoulder. As she bent over, looking back between her legs, she added, "I mean, Facebook's ok. No one ever goes there anyhow." Shannon stood back up, "So, no pictures of the other outfits?"

"I was distracted. Now that you've drained me of all my sperm for at least the next week, I'm able to think more clearly. Say, you wouldn't be interested of being my therapist and allowing me to think more clearly before tough negotiations, would you?"

Shannon laughed as she pulled off her outfit and grabbed the black maid's outfit. "Depends, is this a salaried position? Or knowing you, multiple positions?" She posed for the man as he held up his phone again.

She turned and followed the man's instructions as he snapped picture after picture, modelling the different outfits in more and more slutty poses. George seemed to love it the most when she went over on the bed and wearing the red bodysuit, slightly opened her legs for him. George's towel had long since fallen off and she knew it wouldn't be long before he'd want another of her holes. She reached down while grinning at the camera and slid her finger up and down her wet slit, so wet she was wondering if she'd ever been this ready for a good fucking. She responded to his hand signals by opening her legs more feeling sluttier than she'd ever felt in her life.

George looked at that vision and after snapping a few more pictures, put down the camera and knelt down between those legs and inhaled that arousing scent. He looked up at the flushed girl's face, "I've wanted to taste you for months. Lie back and enjoy this."

Shannon opened her legs even more as she felt the hot breath, then tongue and finally the man's mouth worship her pussy. She'd had oral sex before, but this was the first time any man spent so much time exploring her various parts. He licked and sucked on her labia, probed her vagina with his amazingly long, fat tongue, flicked tantalizingly across her clit and even licked around her ass. She pulled the bodysuit off her shoulders as his hands reached up for her breasts and pulled at her nipples. Her arms crossed over her face as she closed her eyes and felt another orgasm coming on. How many was that? How many times could I possibly cum in a day?' She asked herself. Her pelvis was responding on its own as this man continued to give her the best head she'd ever had.

As she felt an impending orgasm, she groaned when he apparently shifted his position and pulled away. Maybe he wanted to fuck her, maybe he wanted 69? Before she could pull her arms off her face and look, she felt him go right back an her sopping pussy, but this time more gentle, smoother...Wait!

Shannon jerked her head up and looked down at Elise. "What? What are you doing? How did you get here, get in here?" She started to pull away, but George laughed.

"I told you I had to make a phone call. I think you want this. I know you have thought about her. I called her and she was in her car before I could hang up." He sat down next to Shannon, "Look, if you want her to stop she will, won't you Elise?"

The cute brunette looked up grinning, "Not a chance. Ever since I first saw you I had to taste you." She went back and buried her face in the girl's twat. Her hands reached up and grabbed those heaving mounds and her fingers danced across the fully erect nipples. Knowing the girl was close, George had really gotten her going, she let her tongue focus on the hard clit and soon she felt that hard pelvis thrust against her, harder and harder.

George kissed the beautiful blonde as she came from another girl's ministrations for the first time in her life. He couldn't believe how much she was writhing around as she grunted into his mouth, her hand gripping his cock hard.

When the blonde went limp, Elise stood up and crawled up onto the girl and let herself be pulled into a kiss. Her hands roamed up and down that beautiful form beneath her and when she pulled off, she looked over at George, then down to the giant shaft pointing at the ceiling and back at Shannon. "Ok, that was fun, but perhaps a bit shorter than I'd have liked." Glancing back at the cock and shuddering, "How on earth did you ever get that inside you?" Elise asked.

"Oh, you know men. They'll make it fit. It's one of the few things they're actually good at." Shannon grinned at George. She looked at Elise, "Wait, you don't know men, do you?"

"Well, I've been with boys, you know, the usual pawing and sloppy kissing, but I've never, you know..."

Shannon took the girl's hand and put it on George's cock, "Never touched a penis? Never saw one erect?"

Elise wanted to pull away like it was something dangerous, something that might attack her. But was suddenly struck at how hard it was, how alive, how hot. She shook her head to the girl's questions and when Shannon released her hand, she explored the throbbing mass. She stroked it up and down feeling the pulsing veins, the varying diameter, the flared head looking much like a helmet. She looked at George, "Does that feel good?"

"Yes, you have really soft hands. If you're not comfortable, you don't have to do this."

"Mm mmm, it's so fat." She rolled off Shannon, knelt in front of George and looked up at him, "Does it hurt when it gets like this?" Seeing him shake his head she looked over at Shannon's twat and slowly reached over and slipped a finger into her. "No way, there's no way this can fit inside her." She pulled her finger out and licked off the juices.

Shannon looked at George, "Perhaps we could show her." She felt a rush, "I've never fucked in front of anyone else, but I think it might be fun." She saw Elise get flushed and nod her head as she looked up at the older man. Shannon climbed up to the head of the bed and lay back, legs spread.

Elise reluctantly let got of the first cock she's ever touched and watched as George crawled up and got between the blonde's legs. She leaned down and watched from between their legs as Shannon guided the head against her slit and rubbed it up and down. She felt like lifting the huge ball sack that was mostly blocking her view, but could see those lips part wide inviting the head inside. Finally, she did just that, so she didn't miss anything. She shook her head realizing she was holding a man's scrotum but watched as that now glistening shaft buried itself over and over inside the girl. She let the balls drag across her palm as the man thrust harder and harder into that pussy.

George kept his legs spread wide as he pushed in deeper every time. He loved feeling that soft hand fondle his balls and felt like he was soon going to cum so he slowed down.

Shannon knew George was close and after cumming on Elise's mouth knew it would be a while, if at all. "George, baby, don't worry about me. You and Elise were great. Go ahead and cum. God, you feel really good."

Elise crawled up and kissed Shannon. "This feels good? It doesn't hurt?"

"God yes. It feels great. I can't speak for anyone else, but there's no better feeling in the world than a man driving his cock into me." Shannon stroked the girl's face, "So you've never seen a man cum?" She looked up at the flushed man pumping into her. "George, pull out and cum all over my tits. Elise, when he pulls out, you can make him cum. Stroke his cock like you were doing before. Make sure you get your face out of the way." She looked down at the girl, "Perhaps if you get your clothes off, you might get to see him cum sooner."

George watched as the cute brunette pealed off her top, revealing nice perky tits topped by hardened dark nipples. He felt his balls bring that welcome ache as she rolled onto her back to pull off her shorts and panties. He grinned seeing that perfectly smooth pussy. "Nice. God, Shannon, don't you want to bury your face in that?"

Shannon looked at that pussy right in front of her face as the girl got back and knelt next to her. She reached up and slid her hand up that silky smooth thigh and as the legs parted let her fingers probe the slippery folds. Feeling the pelvis rock against her finger, she pushed in and felt the slick warmth envelop her digit. Curious, she pulled out and sucked the juices off. "Come here, Elise, I think I owe you."

Elise moaned as she swung her leg over the gorgeous blonde's face. She was intrigued by watching that mass slide in and out of the cunt and groaned feeling a tongue lapping at her pussy. "Ah, yes, that feels great Shannon." She leaned forward as she felt herself being pleasured by the beautiful girl. She was fascinated watching that cock go in and out and reached out and felt the girl's lower stomach. "I can see and feel his dick inside you." She looked up at George, "Is it nice?"

George was in heaven. He watched the naked girl hump against Shannon's face, the two sets of perfect tits jiggle as he pounded his cock into that tight pussy, "Uhhh, yes. It feels fucking great." He reached up on grabbed Elise's breast, "God damn, you're so beautiful. It's a shame you don't like cock." He closed his eyes and held off as long as he could but finally yanked his cock out of that heavenly cunt and swung his legs over Shannon's hips.

Elise reached down and grabbed the slimy shaft and pumped rapidly on it, staring intently at the purple head with the tiny slit. As she leaned forward, a jet of hot white cream shot out and hit her face. She kept stroking and rope after rope shot out and landed on her chest and arm. She giggled as the flow was reduced to a dribble. Instinctively her tongue came out and pulled a glob dripping down her lip and rolled it around her mouth. She looked up and the man who was now leaning back on his heels, "Ok, that was fun. I'd like to see that again." She closed her eyes feeling that tongue flick across her clit and lay on top of the girl, burying her face in the truly sloppy twat.

Shannon was beginning to get used to the taste and found that this was actually quite natural. As she felt George pull out, hearing his grunts and Elise's giggles, she kept probing the pussy on her face, gripping those beautiful ass cheeks wanting to bring the girl off. She never saw George cum, nor felt it and was somewhat curious where it all went, but returned to the open pussy pushed onto her face. She instinctively opened her legs feeling the girl return to licking her pussy.

George climbed off the bed and grabbed his camera. He moved around getting great shots of two of the more beautiful women in the world pleasuring each other. He knew he was done for a day or two at least, but wanted to dive in there and join them, but finally put down the camera and headed into the bathroom to clean up. When he came back out, he saw the girls lying naked next to each other looking at the pictures on his camera.

"These are pretty good." Elise giggled. "Can I have copies of these?"

Shannon groaned, "Wow. Just hours ago, these were for personal use only and now they're going to get shared." She patted Elise's thigh, "I'd prefer they were totally destroyed, but perhaps one or two of the not-pornographic ones."

*************************************************

Dan opened the door and pulled Shannon into his arms in a tight embrace. "Shit, Shannon. This had to be the longest 24 hours of my life." He kissed her hard on the mouth.

Shannon found herself tearing up, "I'm so so sorry. I never should have let myself get in that position. I love you so much and never wanted to hurt you." She looked at her husband, "Are you alright? You look exhausted."

"I'm great, now. I never actually got to sleep last night. Then I ran 15 miles this morning, so, yeah. I'm really tired." He kissed his wife again, "Let's not do that again, ok?"

Shannon laid her head on her husband's shoulder and thought about the last 24 hours and felt terrible for what Dan must have been going through, "No, let's not. The teasing was fun. I mean, let's face it has our sex life ever been better when George was trying? But it was the possibility that was so exciting."

Dan looked over his wife's shoulder seeing a car pull into the driveway, "Who's that? Are we expecting anyone?"

Shannon laughed, "Sorry, um how tired are you exactly? My friend Elise is sort of a virgin and would like to know what it's like to...well, you know...George and I met her on the course so I suggested to her that you might be interested." Shannon didn't want to mention that George was way too big for the girl and Shannon had left him completely drained.

barkirk
barkirk
3,064 Followers
12