Holiday

Story Info
Gullible girl on holiday is ravished.
1k words
3.42
152.8k
19
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 01/06/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rape is wrong, this is just fantasy. One should never commit these things in real life.

*

She was at her first holiday to Crete. She had never been outside of Norway before. This summer she had had a summer job, working at Hotel, and now she had joined a couple of her colleges on this trip. Her friends were about 10 years older then her. Alice had just past 18. She was rather tall 178 cm, and was slim; her hair was long and dark brown. Her tits were small; they had not developed too much.

Alice and her friends had been to the beach the whole day and ended up at the same bar they had been on the 4 days they had been in Stavros. Her friends were very drunk already. Alice sat and talked with the bartender. He gave her lots of free drinks, she trusted this man, so when her friends decided to go back to the Hotel, the bartender convinced Alice to stay a bit longer. Alice got another drink and now the bartender got off. They sat there and discussed mountain walking and holiday activities. Alice felt like she could tell this man everything, but on the other hand she wasn't attracted to him. After several more drinks they decided to go bathing on the beach. The bartender, who was called Frank (she suspected it was not his real name), drove her in his car down to the beach, to dangerous for a girl to walk alone he said.

At the beach Frank was very quick to get out his clothes and he ran out into the sea and started swimming. Alice was a bit slower; she didn't take of her bikini. She swam a bit, but decided that she was to drunk and went back on the beach where she sat down and waited for Frank to come back. She felt a bit blurry.

When Frank came back from his swim Alice noticed something different about him, he had a scary look in his eyes. He sat down next to her and started to kiss her. Alice tried to push him away, but even though he was smaller than her he was much stronger. Alice got paralysed with fear while Frank caressed her body. He kissed he lips while he took of her bikini-top. He said something she didn't understand and she said "what?"

"I like small tits and yours are perfect, he answered in English."

" Please stop, I don't want you to do this. I want to get back to my Hotel now."

He paid no attention to her pleas and continued in his caressing. He got a bit tired of her fighting and used the bikini to tie her arms behind her back. She realised that this man was going to do whatever he wanted with her. She was very afraid.

"Please don't rape me."

"Why shouldn't I do that, Frank asked. I have given several drinks and now I want something in return."

"I have never been with a man before, I'm a virgin, please don't rape me."

Frank considered what she said and smiled.

"OK, I won't rape you, but you have to give me a blow job."

"No, please," Alice said

She looked down at Frank's cock; it was stiff and rather large. She had never seen a stiff one live before.

"Well, it's your choice, I either rape you or you suck my dick."

" I will do it, but untie me first."

Again Frank smiled and laughed.

"No, you have to do it with your arms tied."

He rose and told her to get up no her knees. He placed his dick in front of her face.

"Now lick it!"

Alice let her tongue touch his dick, it tasted awful and he smelled shrimps. He told her to lick it again. Since her arms were tied she had no control on his cock, so when he gripped her head and started to push his cock inside her mouth she couldn't stop him. His cock went now in and out of her mouth.

"Yes, you like it don't you, he said with a horse voice."

Alice tried to shake her head, but couldn't. She now concentrated on breathing, since his dick was deep in her mouth. She was scared, would she die with his dick in her mouth. He pulled out and she gasped for air. After she had got some air, he pressed his cock inside her mouth again. Frank smiled and continued pumping. He loved a good blow job, but this wasn't one the best he had had. But in the way she did things there were no doubt she had never given a blow job before. So he was her first. He felt he was getting nearer and pressed his cock as far down her throat as he could and let it come.

Alice thought he was going to rip of her hair, when he dragged her towards his stomach. Then she felt his cock in her throat and something which ran down her throat. When he pulled out she fell over on her stomach and threw up. He stood over her smiling. Found his clothes, put them on. Took her bag searched it and went over to the girl who tried to stand up.

"You promised to let me go."

"I will, but first we have to get you back to the Hotel, these streets are dangerous, and you have been through enough this evening."

He sounded like he cared, and he put on her shirt, well not exactly put on, her arms were still tied behind her back, but the shirt covered her naked top. He also put on her skirt again.

"I'm sorry, but I have to gag you. I can't let you scream for help while I drive you home. I will untie you outside your Hotel, Frank said."

She was still to scared to argue, but started to protest when she saw that he was going to gag her with his underpants. When she opened her mouth to refuse it, he pushed it into her mouth and used a shirt he found in her bag to tie the gag. I'm still a virgin she thought to herself as he put her into the car. I might get through this.

Frank smiled to himself knowing that he will have hours of joy to look forward to, this girl is gullible.

To be continued...