Holiday Auction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rd75000
rd75000
843 Followers

"Well now, folks," Alex announced, "this is more like it. Nikki, is there anything else we're bidding on tonight?"

As he spoke, I stepped out of my shoes, which took a good three inches off my height, and sidled up next to him. Leaning into the mike, I breathlessly said, "How about these stockings?" and ran my hands down my thighs to call attention to the white thigh-highs held up by little red bows.

"How about those stockings, ladies and gentleman?" the auctioneer asked. "Certainly worth an additional $100 for the pair." The bidding began and quickly jumped up to $4200. At that point, I thought of something I could do to keep the bidding going, so I pulled up a chair from the back of stage, sat on it, put one leg up, unsnapped the bow, and slowly started to roll the stocking down my thigh. I turned and smiled to the audience as I pulled it down the rest of my leg and teasingly draped it over my shoulder. The bids reached $4400 and then stopped. I walked over to Alex, handed him the stockings, and then positioned myself next to the painting.

"Ladies and gentlemen, the evening is getting late and I know we're eager to bring the auction to a successful conclusion. We would love to get $5000 for this painting," he said, then paused and looked over at me. I smiled at him and nodded, and he continued, "I will accept one final bid for $5000 for the painting, the cap, the belt, the gloves, the stockings....."

"And the dress," I chimed in from center stage as I turned my back to the audience, looked teasingly over my shoulder at the crowd, and untied the straps from around my neck and reached for the top of the zipper.

"Who can resist such a generous sacrifice from our Nikki?" Alex asked, "Literally giving us the clothes off her back. Do I hear $5000?"

The same loud voice from the back that had started the bidding on my costume boomed out, "$5000, but I insist on the pleasure of helping Nikki remove it." I nodded at Alex and he banged his gavel, "Sold to the gentleman for $5000. You may come up and collect your painting."

The guy practically ran from the back of the room, bounding up the stage steps and almost tripping over the podium. I turned sideways and held my hair up so it wouldn't get caught in the zipper, then gave him some quick instructions. "Just pull the zipper slowly and stop when you get to the waist." He quickly assented, took hold of the tab of the zipper, and started to pull.

The dress started to part in the back as the zipper lowered, and I wrapped one arm across my front to hold the material in place. When he reached my waist, I stepped away from him so the audience could see everything clearly. Then, keeping my back to the audience, I let the front of the dress drop and slowly wiggled out of it while making sure to keep the petticoat in place. The elastic band at the top hugged my hips several inches below my belly button, so when I turned to face the audience, they were treated to a nice view of my smooth, flat tummy. The elastic itself was solid white, but the lace was pretty transparent and about the length of a tiny miniskirt, so anyone looking closely could easily see my white thong and ass through the material.

I handed the dress to the winning bidder, and took a little bow as the audience burst into applause. "Thank you, Nikki," Alex concluded, "and thank you to all of our bidders tonight." A few people started to stand up to leave, when suddenly Lorraine took the microphone from Alex and said, "Wait just a minute," The audience looked somewhat confused. "I was hoping to have a chance to bid on Nikki's petticoat." With that, a round of applause went up from the crowd, indicating their approval of the suggestion. In fact the man who had just bought the painting rushed back to his table, carelessly putting the picture down, and raising his hand. "I'll start the bidding at $100," he yelled.

"Then I guess I'm going to have to bid $150," Lorraine responded good-naturedly. The man started to say something but then abruptly stopped speaking. He seemed to realize that all he really wanted was to see me take the petticoat off, which was going to happen whether he kept bidding or not. So, he gallantly gestured to Lorraine and said, "I yield to our Madame Director."

Making sure I had everybody's attention, I began to slowly inch the waistband of the petticoat down. I could feel my excitement growing as the top of my thong came into view, and as the petticoat inched down my thighs, I was relieved to see that no damp spot was visible on the front of the thong. As the petticoat fell to the floor, I stepped out of it, bent to pick it up, then turned to walk over with it to Lorraine.

I was glad I had kept my heels on, because I could feel my cheeks jiggling which each step I was taking, and I knew the shoes were helping to push my ass out and maximize the effect. I felt like I was in a daze, knowing that my butt was completely on display and that even the small amount of clothing I still had on would shortly be coming off. It felt like a dream, with me living out one of my favorite fantasies.

Lorraine took the petticoat from me, giving me a quick little hug and whispering in my ear, "thank you, Nikki. You've gone above and beyond the call of duty." Her praise meant a lot to me, and I'm sure I blushed when she said it.

"Well, it's not over yet, is it?" I said in a voice loud enough for Alex to hear, grinning at them both devilishly. Alex took his cue from that and turned back to the audience.

"The time is late, and I find myself in an extraordinary position as an auctioneer. "There are two more items of apparel that Nikki is willing to donate to our auction tonight," and with that, he was interrupted by loud whistles and applause. "But bidding will not really work. So, I will set the price and we'll see if anyone agrees to meet it. If not, then I'm sure Nikki can hold onto the items for another time." A disappointed groan went through the crowd. "So, let us begin."

"For the strapless brassiere currently being worn by our own leading lady, Miss Morales, may I hear an offer of $1000?" Immediately two hands shot up, then both went back down, each hoping that the other would spend the money in order to get me naked. But Alex quickly realized what was happening and proposed, "Then it's $500 from each of you two gentlemen, and you can fight over the article of clothing later?" They both readily assented, but Alex wisely requested that they come forward and write their checks before I removed the bra.

As they approached the stage, I reached behind my back and unsnapped the bra, holding it against my chest but allowing it to move around slightly. I continued to tease the audience with glimpses of the bottom curves of my boobs until the checks were signed, at which point I kept one arm strategically placed across my breasts while taking the bra away from my body with the other and handing it to the bidders. I stood there for about ten seconds, then I slowly dropped my arm to my side as I proudly displayed the now quiet erect nipples on my breasts. There was almost no applause, I think because half the audience was in shock while the other half was waiting to see what would happen next. In fact, almost without thinking I began to fiddle with the strings of the thong on my hips, causing the small white cloth triangle that was covering my pussy to shift back and forth slightly. That quickly got everyone's attention, and I couldn't help but tug the thong slightly to the left, almost daring the small bit of material to disappear into my slit. Then, with the entire audience staring at me, I pulled it back into place and folded my hands in front of the thong.

"And now," Alex said, "the moment we've all been waiting for. We will find out whether or not a generous donor will bring our event to its most successful conclusion ever. Nikki will remove her thong if we receive a bid of $5000. There was a number of gasps in the room, including one from me. I couldn't believe Alex thought we could get that much money. There was no way I wanted this to end with me still wearing my thong, but no one was going to come up with five thousand dollars.

In fact, the hall remained silent for well over a minute, and I thought I could hear some grumblings. There were still plenty of people staring at me, but I noticed a couple of small groups gathering in very intense conversation. That's when Alex walked over to me and softly whispered, "Don't worry, Nikki. I would never put such a beautiful woman as you in a position where she would be made to look foolish. Someone is going to bid on your thong. They're just haggling over how much each of them is willing to contribute to reach the amount I've set."

That's when it dawned on me what a shrewd judge of people Alex was. He had figured out that some of the tables would get together and pool their money to come with the $5000, and he was just giving them time to work out the details. And he had me completely figured out; he knew that I wanted to go all the way with this auction. I couldn't restrain myself -- I gave him a big hug right there in the middle of the stage, my boobs pressing into him as I squeezed. He was surprised, almost embarrassed, and gently tried to push me away. But then something else dawned on me -- he didn't want me to realize that he had a very noticeable hard-on. I could feel the bulge in his pants as I pressed against him, and I glanced down just long enough for him to realize that I knew, and then whispered to him, "Bad boy."

He smiled, and in a voice I could barely hear, said, "Good girl." Then he quickly cleared his throat, picked up the mike, and resumed his role as auctioneer. "Gentlemen, I'm afraid I really must bring things to a close. I know we don't want to disappoint our group tonight, so may I ask who has the honor of making the bid of $5000?" With that, the older lady who had bought the glass vase earlier in the evening, stood up and announced, "On behalf of our table, and in appreciation for Miss Morales's devotion to our theater group, I have the privilege of offering $5000 for the undergarment."

This speech was greeted with warm laughter and even greater applause. I simply nodded at her, in my best stage voice said, "Thank you," and without hesitation stepped out of my thong. The crowd sprang to its feet and the cheers and shouts thundered through the hall.

My clean-shaven pussy was practically throbbing at this point, my slit on display for everyone in the room to see. I felt it was only fair to stand there while Alex offered the final good night to everyone, but it was all I could do to keep my hands away from my sensitive little button. As soon as he concluded, I quickly descended the stairs and walked over to the table to present them with the thong. Walking totally naked through the audience, I felt like I was on fire, wanting it to never end but knowing I had to get out of sight before I completely lost control. The cheers and whistles continued as I made my way to the back of the hall, through the kitchen, and into the little room where I had originally changed into the Naughty Miss Santa outfit. I locked the door and collapsed on a chair, no longer able to resist the urge to touch myself.

I was amazed at how wet I was already. Spreading my legs I ran a finger up and down my pussy, flicking my fingernail against my lips as I softly moaned. I watched as my finger easily disappeared into my slit and I started probing deeper. Inserting first one and then two digits, I rhythmically moved them in and out, at the same time carefully teasing my clit with the circular movement of my thumb. Already I was nearing the edge of an orgasm and I couldn't stop. With my other hand, I pinched my breasts, tugging on my nipples as I rocked back and forth on the chair, feeling the muscles inside of me spasming against the fingers I now buried deep inside myself trying to reach my g-spot. Doing my best not to scream out loud, I moaned as a succession of shudders swept over me, climaxing in one huge orgasm as my eyes closed, my back arched, and my juices coated my fingers and my engorged pussy lips. I couldn't believe how turned on I had gotten, beyond anything I had felt doing the strips in Gypsy.

I was completely out of breath, the inside of my thighs were sticky, and I had even managed to get some cum on the chair. Slowly, as I started to focus again, I realized there was someone knocking at the door, a voice asking me if I was all right. Somewhat distractedly I responded, "Uh yes, I'm fine. Just getting dressed. I'll be fine."

I tried to stand up but my legs were weak. "My god, girl," I thought to myself, "that was amazing." I felt this tremendous warmth radiating throughout my body as I slowly pulled up my pants and put back on the white shirt I had worn for waitressing. I could still feel the stickiness on my inner thighs as I sat back down and decided to wait a few minutes to catch my breath. Even then, I noticed that my nipples could be easily seen poking against the front of the shirt and I hesitated to go back into the hall.

"What the hell," I thought, standing up and opening the door as I made my way back through the kitchen. "They've all just seen me naked anyway," so I began to make my way back into the hall where just a few people remained.

"Oh, there you are, Nikki," Lorraine called over to me. Before I could stop her, she grabbed hold of both of my hands and stood facing me. "You were so brave tonight. And sexy, I might add. Thank you," she paused, and then added, "for everything." She let go of my hands, adding, "Now get home safely."

I couldn't think of what to say, so I started to walk away, then turned to see her and Alex talking with the few remaining people. From across the room, I saw Lorraine put her fingers to her lips and blow me a kiss good night. But then I saw her raise her fingers back to her lips, and I knew she had caught the musky and unmistakable scent of my sex. Before she could see me blush for the second time that night, I simply shouted out, "Merry Christmas," then turned and headed out the door, jumped into my car, and drove out of sight.

rd75000
rd75000
843 Followers
12