Holiday Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My head was spinning from the scotch and my stomach was churning with excitement and fear, as well as the intense desire to get as close to this scene as I could, to even get involved, but how could I reveal myself now.

Graham had his head buried into the back of Jodie's neck, so with no thought for what might happen, I climbed over the top of the sofa and made a beeline for the half wall, knowing I would only be a metre away from their naked bodies.

I obviously wasn't as quiet or invisible as I had hoped. I looked up as I clambered off the lounge to see a wide-eyed Graham looking at me as he was adjusting his position to ease his cock into Jodie. I held my hands out in a conciliatory fashion and mouthed that it was ok.

He was hesitating and not sure what to do next, I think his reactions were as dulled by the alcohol and driven by desire as mine and Jodie's. I made my way to the half wall and heard Graham tell Jodie that she knew deep down that I wanted him to fuck her, as I had told her about his cock, told her to pay plenty of attention to it and then left them there alone, and that I wanted her to enjoy it.

Graham then looked towards the wall where I was crouched, I nodded my head and motioned for him to get Jodie to close her eyes, he looked quizzically at me and then seemed to understand and told her to relax, that there was no rush, and to just close her eyes and take a couple of deep breaths.

I then decided to throw all caution to the wind, I crawled around the corner of the half wall and saw Jodie's eyes were closed, I went to her and kissed her deeply whilst grabbing her arm and I felt her freeze, I kept my eyes shut but I'm sure hers must have been wide open.

When i broke off the kiss I moved my lips to her ear and told her that Graham was right, and that I did want him to fuck her, I wanted her to feel a cock that big, and I wanted to see it going inside her, I wanted to see how she would react to being fucked by a huge cock.

I still held her firmly and buried my head into her neck, kissing it softly and stroking her hair, it seemed like an age before she asked me whether I was sure that I wanted something that big inside her.

I was trembling when I told her that yes, I did. Jodie seemed genuinely perplexed when she asked me why. I told her that the thought of it excited me and I'd seen that it excited her too.

She then surprised me greatly by firmly stating that I had better get it ready, I grabbed the lube off the bedside table and crouched back in front of Jodie, who lifted her left leg back in the air to allow Graham to push his semi erect cock back through and leave it resting on her right thigh.

I squeezed the tube and dribbled lube over Grahams cock, I then started rubbing it along his shaft, I placed my right hand around the base lifted it off Jodie's thigh and with my left hand swirled it all around the head and first few inches of his cock, I then held the top of his cock with my left hand and spread the rest of the lube down to the base of his cock with my right hand.

I could feel Grahams cock hardening with my strokes, I was nearly as transfixed as Jodie was with Grahams cock, I took my eyes off it for a moment and looked at Jodie who was watching me do as she had asked, she then looked at me, raised an eyebrow and asked whether I was still so sure I wanted her to do this now I had felt how big it was.

I explained that I was nervous, confused and probably more excited than I had ever have been in my life, I squeezed some more lube into my right hand and I started rubbing it over Grahams balls and told her that I was lubeing up his balls as well, because that's how deep this is going to go inside you.

Graham let out a little groan of pleasure at that last comment and thrust his cock towards Jodie's hole. Telling me to guide it in for him and that we both needed to trust him and that he'd be gentle but the time for talking was over, and that he just wanted to fuck.

With that Graham lifted Jodie's left thigh high, readjusted his position and I slipped my middle and index fingertips into Jodie's hole, grabbed Grahams cock halfway down the shaft and placed the head of Grahams cock against my knuckle and as I slipped my fingers out I guided the head of Graham's cock into the gap, and watched as he thrust forward and upwards and 3 inches of cock disappeared into my wife's gash.

I leaned back on my haunches towards their entangled legs and out of Jodie's direct line of sight and slipped my shorts off, I didn't want to be interfering and front of mind from now on. Graham was settling into an even rhythm and not forcing his cock too deep into Jodie, it was quite hypnotic watching his cock slide in and out, the head always staying inside Jodie as he pulled back and a few inches of the underside of Graham's cock visible as he pushed in.

Graham's cock would have been applying plenty of pressure to Jodie's g spot and as his slow steady movements continued I could hear Jodie's breathing start to get a bit heavier, obviously Graham must have picked up on this also as he slightly adjusted his positioning and reached his arm around and started to circle his finger over Jodie's clit.

This re positioning also gave him a slightly better angle to enable deeper penetration, and with his first thrust forward from this new position I heard a gasp from Jodie, as he pulled back slowly I could see part of the head of Graham's cock appear and then disappear back into Jodie's hole, when there was another gasp from Jodie I could see that there was less than 2 inches of his cock visible when he thrust back in. Graham was keeping the pressure on Jodie's clit with his fingers and her g spot with his cock and I could tell by the way she was arching her neck back and the heaviness of her breathing that she was getting close.

Suddenly in a jerky action she thrust her hand over the top of Graham's and pushed his hand harder down on her clit, which had the effect of pushing her arse back into Graham. This happened as Graham was pulling his cock back, so when he thrust forward it went nearly all the way inside Jodie.

if she wasn't already about to come, this tipped her over the edge, she grunted loudly, her right leg stiffened with her toes bent back and she seemed to be clutching Graham's fingers into her mound, Graham stopped moving and just held his position deep inside Jodie, who was gasping and staring wide eyed at the wall whilst her arse seemed to be pulsing back into Graham.

Now my biggest turn on in sex is hearing and feeling Jodie come, I had never really had the opportunity to watch her whole body react, depending on the position I might see her face, a leg or her toes, but never the whole picture, so to be able to observe her now was wonderful, and it had taken away my fears and nervousness.

What was entrancing me now was the fact that Jodie still appeared to be in the grip of her orgasm, her left leg which had started in the air and had lowered to be on top of Graham's leg when he had reached around to her clit, had now moved back and around his left leg, her arse had stopped pulsing back into Graham and she was arching it forward away from his body, this had the effect of exposing more of Grahams co, but he had moved his hand away from her clit and grabbed her hip firmly and was quickly sliding his cock in and out, but not deeply, which by my guess was applying some serious stimuIus to an already engorged g spot.

I looked at Jodie's face and her mouth was open, but her eyes were glazed, there was no focus, she was just panting with her left leg now stiff and pointing back, with her right leg stiff and pointing forward, her arse seeming to want to arch away and escape Grahams cock, except his firm grip wouldn't allow it, then suddenly Graham pulled her back towards him and thrust deeply whilst holding her hips.

Jodie's torso pitched forward whilst her arse remained firmly nestled in Graham crotch, and she appeared to be spasming and grunting, Graham let out a loud grunt and an ohhhhhh fuuuucck! whilst his arse was pumping slightly, his balls hard up against Jodie, every inch of his cock inside her before slowly releasing his grip on her hip and rolling onto his back, half dragging Jodie with him.

Jodie was limp and had her eyes shut with beads of sweat on her forehead and top lip and breathing heavily like she had just completed a fun run. Their bodies formed a V shape across the bed, joined at the crotch, until Jodie shifted a little and Graham's cock slipped out of her hole, bringing a glob of Graham's seed with it.

Jodie's hole was gaping and I could see more of Graham's come oozing out and trickling down to her arse crack. This last visual was the final overwhelming moment and I could feel my balls tightening, I stood up placed my left knee on the bed next to Jodie's thigh, and the other between her legs, leaned forward, grabbed my cock and with 2 light strokes came loudly, directing my spray over Jodie's dripping, gaping cunt, my seed mixing with Grahams.

Jodie didn't move, I stretched forward as far as I could and gently rubbed my cock through the mixture of come and gently painted it over Jodie's red, loose cunt lips and pushed the head of my cock into her gaping hole as the last of my come oozed out.

I was so surprised at how good it felt to be inside her warm sloppy cunt that I pushed all the way in, leaned over Jodie, kissed her and asked her if she was ok.

A wan smile formed on her lips and she nodded and looked at me and asked about how I felt.

I smiled, pulled out of her and balanced on my knees and waggled my still rock- hard cock and told her that I was still hungry.

I moved away from the bed and their sprawled bodies, cleaned my cock, got dressed and went to go and pick up that pizza I had promised.

12