Holiday Foursome Fun Ch. 02

Story Info
Fun, games and exposure in the bar.
1.3k words
4.44
99.9k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/23/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vitesse
vitesse
285 Followers

The barman placed a shot glass between her tits and one between her legs. The other people in the bar were now photographing Jayne as Phil kissed both her nipples before downing the shot in one. Next he moved down towards her pussy and helped himself to his second drink, which drew a large cheer from the crowd. Jayne pulled her dress back up and asked Helen if she would get me a free drink.

Now it was Helen's turn. She climbed onto the bar and laid down. The camera's just kept flashing. The bar man pulled her top down exposing her tits which brought a huge cheer from the crowd, her skirt was that short that her g string was now on show and the barman announced that this time it would be a tequila slammer.

Helen couldn't believe it either and covered her face up with embarrassment. People just kept on cheering. Next, he sprinkled salt in a line right down to her g-string hooking them further down with his thumb in the middle of the front. This was really making me hot and I had a semi erection by this point. Helen just kept laughing and saying "What am I doing?"

As Helen lay there, with her nipples on show and just a thin g-string covering her stripe of public hair with a stranger's thumb in her knickers, I bent over and licked the salt then the freshly poured tequila from her body. I couldn't believe that she was exposing herself like this. More cameras flashed and more cheers as she got off the bar.

We ordered some conventional drinks and sat down. She said that the barman's thumb was right inside her knickers almost touching her clit. She said that if she wasn't so pissed she would have given him a stern telling off but as it happened she said that she felt really horny and wanted another go.

I had always fantasized about seeing Helen being turned on by another guy and it looked like we were taking the first steps. Previously, when I ever brought up anything like that she told me that I must be joking.

I suggested that she get up and do it again and that I would order something special. She agreed and I went to the bar with my erection throbbing.

When I'd finished asking the barman I waved her over. She got up on the bar and laid down again. The whole place was still buzzing and there was still a large crowd.

This time the barman lifted up her top over her nipples exposing her tits for everyone to see. This was my instruction but I never told her until later. Phase 2 of the plan spurred into action when he pushed a leg either side of the bar so that she was slightly "legs apart" as it where. Then he pulled down her knickers showing her full landing strip and the top of her pussy. I mean her clit was on show! This was unbelievable especially as she didn't protest and I had not explicitly asked for this service! Well, what I mean to say is that I had asked for a bit more raunchy. Ooops!

The cameras went crazy. Liquor was added to her belly button and dribbled down her sides. A squirt of whipped cream applied to each nipple and short line of cream onto her exposed pussy. The barman added a cherry on top of her clit and told me to go for it. I sucked one of Helen's nipples gently and flicked it with my tongue whilst people shouted "down, down, down". I then ran my tongue down her body licking every drop of liquor from her. And this is the best part... I went down on her pussy probing her clit with my tongue as I watched her face - eyes closed smiling and her back starting to arch with pleasure.

I pulled away after a good twenty seconds of pussy licking when Phil said that I'd missed a nipple. I said that I had had enough so he said "do you mind?" - I was in the process of saying "no, I don't mind" when he went down on my wife's nipple sucking it hard until erect. Helen never said a word and just kept smiling staring intently at her nipple being sucked by another man.

The barman said how about one more on the house but I told him I had had enough. Helen pleaded saying just one more please. This was all out of character for her.

I said OK! This time the barman pulled up her knickers before pulling them completely to one side exposing her full now wet slit to everyone. My cock was throbbing.

Holding her knickers aside he poured a load of sugar all over my wife's clit, lips, and public mound. Then he covered her nipples and belly with a green jelly vodka or something like it. I started on her nipples and gestured to Phil and Jayne to join me. They did. It was a dream cum true.

Phil laid on the bar with his head between Helen's legs with the barman pulling her knickers further aside. None of this seemed real. The barman was not just pulling her knickers aside but pulling her lips open slightly. Phil just started eating her out. Sucking her clit, putting his tongue in her, the full works. Jayne was stood up bending over the bar licking her belly down to her clit to join Phil.

Jayne and Phil now swapped over and Jayne started to explore Helen's pussy with her tongue as Phil and I sucked her nipples.

Helen's eyes just kept rolling back, her back arching, and was thrusting her pelvis into Jayne's mouth. It must have gone on for 30 or 40 seconds before she turned to me and murmured that she was going to come and couldn't help it. Her mouth was open. She grabbed my hand tightly as Phil and I devoured her nipples. She started to spasm because of the greedy mouth down below and let out a series of moans reaching final climax thrusting out of control. It was the best orgasm she had ever had she said later. Finally both Phil and Jayne snogged her, their faces covered in sugar crystals and my wife's cum juice.

I couldn't believe what had just happened. My wife had just had full oral sex from a woman on public view in front of about 50 people. We were all feeling horny as hell as Phil suggested that we head back to the apartment.

Back at the apartment the girls both disappeared into the bathroom while Phil and I sorted out some drinks before sitting down in the lounge. We both wondered what the girls we getting up to and couldn't believe what we had all got up to earlier.

When the girls came back they had swapped outfits so Helen was now wearing Jayne's skimpy black dress while Jayne had Helen's skirt and top on.

With a cheeky smile Helen said "How about swapping husbands as well Jayne?"

"Sounds like fun" was Jayne's reply as she approached me and straddled my legs.

Instinctively I pulled her towards me and pulled her top down which gave me access to her nipples. I started sucking and fondling them as though they were Helens. Jayne's hands had now found my cock and she guided it towards her.

As I entered Jayne I looked over at Helen who was now kneeling between Phil's legs giving him a blow-job. The sight of watching my wife suck another man off while I was fucking his wife was amazing.

The timing was perfect as I shot my load into Jayne causing her to come at the same time her husband filled my wife's mouth with his.

vitesse
vitesse
285 Followers