Holiday from Heaven Ch. 02

Story Info
Samantha and her husband continue their adventures.
7.5k words
38.4k
23
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 11/09/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
syrettVII
syrettVII
74 Followers

Readers of Chapter 01 will know that my wife Samantha is a stunning, British Indian girl with an amazing figure and gorgeous brown skin. She stands 5 feet 2 inches tall and has a petite, supple body and amazing 32D tits. I'm a white guy about 6 feet fall with an average build. We are both 35 years old.

In Chapter 01 I told readers about our wonderful marriage which has been going strong for 15 years, partly due to our willingness to explore our fantasies.

Chapter 01 was all about the fulfilment of one of these fantasies.

I told the story of an amazing holiday in Marbella when I let Samantha fuck another guy while I hid in our hotel room and watched. It was an incredible experience and I told Samantha straight away that I wanted to repeat it. Samantha was non-committal, leaving me wondering whether it would remain a one-off or the start of a new way of life.

*****

After our holiday in Marbella, Samantha and I returned home to the UK and found our marriage was better than ever. Our sex life was incredible and Samantha worked harder than ever to keep her amazing figure. We never really discussed the experience we'd shared but it was obvious that the attention she had received on holiday had made her realise she was seriously hot.

Personally, I felt like I'd been on a dangerous adventure and lived to tell the tale. Sure, Samantha had assured me beforehand that it wouldn't affect our marriage, but neither of us could have been certain about this. There was no question that letting Samantha fuck another guy had been a massive risk and, fortunately, I'd got away with it.

*****

I desperately wanted to repeat the experience but it was difficult to raise the subject.

For weeks I tried to find the courage to mention my desires and, on occasions, I came close. However, it eventually occurred to me that Marbella had not been planned; it had just happened. Therefore, my best chance of repeating the experience was to organise a similar trip and hope that events took over.

*****

I decided that organising another sunshine break would be too obvious and, in any case, it might end up being a poor imitation of Marbella. Therefore, I went for something completely different.

Samantha had often mentioned how she'd love to go to London and enjoy the city without the pressure of catching our last train home. Therefore I looked online for hotel deals and found a great place on the river near the Tower of London.

In the end I spent £350 for one night in a mini-suite overlooking the bridge. It was expensive but I knew the atmosphere had to be right and a classy hotel would be a crucial factor.

*****

When I told Samantha about the booking she was thrilled. She said she couldn't wait to spend a night on the town with me and said her main difficulty would be staying sober enough to enjoy the hotel room.

Samantha's happiness gave me a surge of confidence and I found myself saying, "maybe we could have another crazy night."

Samantha smiled but to my disappointment replied, "honey, Marbella was really cool but let's just make it you and me this time."

It was the first time we'd openly talked about Marbella and, while Samantha had made it clear from the outset that a repeat was not guaranteed, it was hard not to feel crestfallen. I was still looking forward to a night out with Samantha, but the exhilaration had gone.

Samantha could probably tell I was disappointed so she tried to lighten the mood and said, "hey, but should you still get me something nice and sexy to wear for you in the suite."

*****

Later that evening I went online and started looking for an outfit. I knew Samantha liked to keep things classy, but I figured she wouldn't mind wearing something totally crazy since we'd be alone.

I settled on a black dress which barely covered anything. The top half was halter-neck with a plunging neckline. The model on the image had her tits revealed both at the cleavage and also down the sides. Only the nipples were really covered. Her entire back was naked and the dress was so short and tight it barely covered her ass. The model looked like a complete slut and since Samantha's tits were bigger I reckoned she would look even better.

I finished my purchases with a tiny pink g-string and a pair of 4 inch stilettoes.

Despite knowing that the evening wouldn't be as crazy as Marbella, I still couldn't wait to see my gorgeous wife dressed like a hooker for my pleasure.

*****

When the day finally arrived, we made our way into London by mid-afternoon. By the time we'd seen a few sights and checked into the hotel it was 6pm. This gave us an hour to get ready before making our way to dinner at 7pm.

Samantha loved the room and spent ages checking all the gadgets and taking photos of the bridge. It was great to see her so happy.

She was also getting pretty affectionate and, as I sat checking my phone messages, came up behind me and wrapped her arms around my neck. As I leaned back into her she said, "have you bought me something nice and sexy for later?"

I smiled and told her that I'd bought something a little crazier than last time.

Samantha told me that she wanted to see it now, so she had time to get nice and excited during dinner. I therefore went into our bedroom and laid it on the bed.

Samantha walked in, gave me a wink with her beautiful eyes and asked if she should try it on. I happily agreed and returned to the living room to wait.

*****

After fifteen minutes Samantha emerged from the bedroom looking incredible.

The dress was so revealing it was unbelievable. The neckline was so plunging it barely covered her nipples and with her back totally naked the sides of her amazing round tits were also on show.

The dress was so short it barely covered her ass. Indeed, as she walked towards me I caught a glimpse of her pink g-string. The stilettos completed the picture beautifully. Samantha looked like a complete and utter slut, but so, so sexy.

The only problem was that Samantha looked totally pissed off.

I asked her what was wrong and she replied, "honey, I thought we were going to have a sexy and classy night together, but obviously you're more interested in dressing me up like a hooker."

I told her that she looked amazing and, since it was just the two of us, what was the harm in her wearing something really revealing.

Samantha seemed to think I'd missed the point.

"Honey, this isn't just a sexy little mini-dress like the one I wore in Marbella. This is an outfit for prostitute, which means that's how you see me."

I told her she was totally wrong, but when Samantha is annoyed she gets very stubborn and she just wouldn't listen. Instead, she walked quickly towards the main door and said, "come on then, let's go" before walking out into the hotel corridor.

*****

I was totally thrown. I jumped up, grabbed my wallet and jacket and ran down the corridor after her. Samantha was already about twenty yards away, walking quickly towards the lift with her tight butt cheeks just visible below the bottom of her skirt.

I caught up with her as she pressed the button for the lift and told her to calm down and come back.

However, Samantha turned to me with a furious look on her face and said, "you don't decide what happens tonight. You want a fucking slut for a wife well you can have one. See how you like it when you don't make the rules. Now, unless you want a fucking screaming row in this corridor then I suggest you get in the lift and we can go for dinner."

*****

I had reserved a restaurant a short way across town but it was way too cold to walk -- especially with Samantha wearing so little. Therefore, we got a cab and during the journey Samantha started to calm down. She tried to avoid my eye, but after a few minutes I could tell she wanted to smile. Eventually, I poked her gently in the ribs and she couldn't help but laugh.

"I'm still pissed off with you" she said

"It's not my fault I find you sexy" I whispered back.

It was obvious the mood had changed so I suggested we returned to our room.

However Samantha shook her head and said, "I forgive you for dressing me like this, but you've still got to learn a lesson otherwise you'll keep doing this sort of thing. You need to know how it feels to lose control ... then you'll stop being so careless with our marriage."

I nodded, but started feeling very uncomfortable.

*****

The taxi parked right outside the restaurant and I got out first so I could hand Samantha down to the pavement. Her dress was so ridiculously short that the g-string was totally on show as she stepped down. She tried to pull the dress down as we walked in but it was pointless. Samantha was totally on show and every male pair of eyes in the restaurant turned to look at her.

In the fifteen years I've been with Samantha I've always been struck by the attention she draws when she wears revealing clothes. I think it's partly because she's sexy by any standard, but also because she's Indian and it's relatively rare to see Indian girls dress revealingly. It's a shame because their beautiful skin tones are perfect for sexy outfits.

Either way, Samantha was the centre of attention as she sat down at our table.

*****

Fortunately our table was fairly secluded in the corner so it was impossible for guys to ogle her too obviously -- especially those in couples. Eventually I started to relax and, once we had ordered our food, I felt capable of normal conversation.

I was still unnerved by the suddenness of Samantha's earlier fit of anger. One minute she had wanted a private night with just the two of us and now she was parading herself like never before. I didn't get it. I realised she was offended by my choice of outfit, but her reaction made no sense. I stuck out my neck and told her this.

Samantha replied, "you've got to understand that I'm not your toy. Marbella was amazing but it was totally on your terms and you effectively pimped me out. I loved turning you on and, as a one-off, it was great. However, it's obvious from this outfit that you're now addicted to kinky sex and I need to find a way of curing you ... otherwise it's going to damage our marriage."

I replied, "ok, so maybe I've become a bit obsessed with crazy sex, but I don't see how you're going to cure me by wearing that outfit in public."

Samantha paused for a long time before saying, "let me explain it another way. When I was a kid my dad caught me smoking. I had only smoked a few from the packet but, as a punishment, he made me smoke all the remaining cigarettes in one go. I never forgot how ill I felt and it's the main reason I never smoked again. Therefore, tonight I'm going to give you an overdose of your kinky games. I'm not sure exactly what's going to happen, but by the end I reckon you'll want our normal sex life back."

For the rest of the dinner I tried to block out the knowledge that the other diners probably thought I was hanging out with an exotic hooker. Fortunately, the table was pretty secluded and as we made our way through a couple of bottles of wine my self-consciousness began to ease.

I still felt pretty uncomfortable about what the evening held in store; however having sorted my argument with Samantha I decided to roll with things and try to have a good time.

*****

We drank a fair bit of wine during dinner and, after paying the bill, we walked rather unsteadily into the cold air and hailed a taxi.

I suggested we go straight back to the hotel, but Samantha told me she fancied another quick drink. I pointed out her unfortunate attire and she laughed and said we'd just have to find a dive bar in Soho where should wouldn't look out of place.

I had once lived in London and knew a place called the Sugar Bar where pretty much anything went. There was an active gay crowd but they also welcomed straight couples. I figured that a chilled-out bar full of couples and gay men was just about the perfect place.

*****

We arrived at the Sugar Bar and the bouncer waived us straight in. Nobody really took any notice of Samantha's lack of clothes, mainly because the guys were more interested in each other. We therefore took up places at the bar and ordered a few cocktails. Against all the odds it was turning into a great night.

There was a really friendly vibe and we happily chatted to loads of people. It wasn't long before I fell into conversation with a couple of guys who told me they were probably the only single, straight guys in the bar.

I asked them what a pair of single, straight guys were doing in the Sugar Bar.

They said that they were visiting from Manchester and didn't really have a clue where to go drinking in London. They'd chanced upon the Sugar Bar thinking it was a girlie bar due it its basement location.

They introduced themselves as Toby and Darius. Toby was a really open and friendly guy whereas Darius was slightly remote and less talkative. However, they were decent company and a bit more on my wavelength than the gay guys, so I chatted with them for a while.

I eventually introduced them to Samantha who was her usual friendly self. Indeed, she seemed to get on very well with Toby and spoke with him for ages. She seemed less sure about Darius and it occurred to me that this might be connected with the fact that Toby was much better looking. Toby had a chiselled face, stood at over 6 feet tall and possessed a great physique, whereas Darius was shorter, pale-faced and pretty overweight.

*****

It was 1am by the time the Sugar Bar started winding down and we wandered into the street looking for final drinking stop before heading back to the hotel. However, everywhere was packed and full of pissed people staggering around. I was also aware that the Sugar Bar was pretty unique and Samantha would attract some unwanted attention if she went anywhere else dressed as she was.

We therefore decided to make our way back to the hotel and went to say goodbye to Toby and Darius.

They were standing in the street looking lost and, as I approached him, Toby said, "we're just looking for somewhere to have a final nightcap before heading back, but I guess we're not in luck."

"Where are you staying?" said Samantha

"Some shitty place in Old Street." Replied Toby

Samantha gave Toby a sympathetic look and said, "our hotel is on the way to Old Street and we're planning a nightcap too, so why don't you come for a quick drink out our hotel and you can then make your way home."

Toby smiled. "Thanks so much, that's a great idea."

We piled into a taxi and started driving towards our hotel.

*****

I could tell Samantha was drunk and she was obviously avoiding eye contact with me. However, I just had to understand what was happening.

The London taxi was pretty cramped. Samantha and I were sitting in the forward facing seats and Toby and Darius in the fold-down seats with their back to the driver. This not only enabled them blatantly gaze up Samantha's dress, but it meant they could hear everything we were saying. It was odd and awkward.

However, eventually Toby and Darius started spotting a few sights and talking to each other. This gave me the chance to lean over and whisper in Samantha's ear, "what are we doing here?"

Samantha looked me straight in the eye and said, "I'm just going with the flow, honey ... I'm afraid you're not controlling things this time."

Then she shifted her body away from me, which made it obvious that our conversation was at an end.

*****

We eventually arrived at the hotel and made our way up to our room.

Samatha and I were holding hands with Toby and Darius a few feet behind. It was somewhat awkward as we stood silently in the lift, but as I opened the door to our suite Samantha's perfect manners took over.

The living area of our suite had a sofa and armchair facing each other, with a coffee table in between. Samantha showed Toby and Darius to the sofa, me to the armchair and asked everyone if they wanted a beer.

Toby was sitting politely like a schoolboy, whereas Darius was slumped backwards in his seat with a sneering look on his face. However, Samantha treated them both with the same courtesy as she poured their beers into glasses and leaned down to place them on the coffee table ... giving them a perfect view of her cleavage

Samantha then came and stood next to me with her arm on my headrest, which enabled me to stroke her beautiful ass through her tiny dress.

As the guys sipped their drinks Samantha said, "so what sort of night were you guys hoping for?"

"We fancied a few beers and then a strip club" replied Darius.

"You must be very disappointed" said Samantha.

"It's ok, we've enjoyed hanging out with you guys" said Toby diplomatically.

"Yes, but it seems a shame for you to miss out" persisted Samantha, "I think we should try and give you something by which to remember your trip to London."

At this point, Samantha looked down at me and said, "if its ok with you honey, I'd like to do a little dance for these guys so they don't miss out completely."

I was loving this. Samantha was obviously totally comfortable with the notion of stripping for these guys and, from my perspective, it was a delicious thought. I would get to see her amazing Indian body and, whilst Toby and Darius would go home frustrated, I would get to enjoy her later.

I therefore replied, "that's cool with me."

*****

Samantha went over to the sound system and selected an R&B track. She then carefully climbed onto the coffee table, which was solid wood and more than capable of holding her tiny frame.

She looked down at me, Toby and Darius and then started to dance slowly to the music; swaying her hips and running her hands down her body.

She then walked to the edge of the coffee table nearest to me and smiled as she leaned forward and let me gaze at her beautiful cleavage. She then turned around and, keeping her legs together, bent right over so her dress rode up over her g-ing and gave me a perfect close-up view of her amazing ass.

Samantha then slowly bent her knees so she was on all fours with her ass pointing towards me, before opening her legs and looking back towards me ... as if inviting me to get up and take her from behind.

My cock was aching as she crawled away from me towards Toby and Darius on the other side of the table. They had been busy copping an eyeful of her cleavage as she put on a show for me, so they were pretty turned on. However, they still gasped when she turned round and presented them with the same close-up view of her ass, with her legs spread wide apart.

Samantha gently moved her ass up and down for Toby and Darius, while flicking the straps of her dress from her shoulders.

Then, as she rose up into a kneeling position, she let the dress fall so she was totally topless. Since she was facing me, I got the first view of her beautiful tits, but she quickly turned around to give Toby and Darius the same enjoyment.

I could see from behind that Samantha was pulling and tugging on her nipples with one hand as she pulled the dress down over her ass with the other.

Samantha then stood up wearing only her g-string and stilettoes and continued dancing for us.

She stayed dancing for what felt like an age, while me, Toby and Darius just watched her -- occasionally rubbing our cocks through our trousers.

Eventually, Samantha figured we'd suffered enough and hooked her fingers through the sides of her g-string.

She then turned to face me and slowly pulled the g-string down so it rested around her thighs, before bending over and spreading her legs as far as the elastic would allow. She looked like a total slut and Toby and Darius had the perfect view of her naked ass and wet pussy. I, on the other hand, had the benefit of her beautiful face as she smiled at me whilst squeezing her nipples.

syrettVII
syrettVII
74 Followers