Holiday Frustration Pt. 02

Story Info
Daughter-in-law is taken by father-in-law.
1.9k words
4.04
72k
36

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ls1988
ls1988
129 Followers

On Christmas Day, I had somehow carved out some time and found some convenient locations for my father-in-law to coat the back of my throat with his seed and my uncle to fuck me doggy style and fill me up with his cum. My husband and the rest of my family had no clue. My inner slut had re-asserted herself.

Where was I to go from here? I had a feeling I could have my uncle whenever I wanted. After all, he had lusted over me for many years. I was very close with my aunt and spent a good deal of time at their home. I was a child of divorce and extended family tends to pitch in on your upbringing. As I had matured, my uncle had always shown an appreciation for me. If you could picture a curvier, Persian-version of Demi Lovato. My cup size was a 38DD. My hips and ass were made for child-birth (as my Mother, Aunts, and cousins had proved with large families from each). But that is not how I used them. My lack of structure as a child had developed into a lack of inhibition and embracing of hedonism.

The fact was, I loved the attention of men. Nothing had ever changed with that. I always enjoyed seeing their reactions to me. I enjoyed teasing them. And before I met my husband, I was obsessed with sexual power over them. Certainly, during the physical act of sex I liked my man to take control. But, during the courtship leading to the act of fucking, I wanted him to want me so bad he could taste it. I wanted to him to have masturbated over the thought of me multiple times so that when he fucked me, it was the culmination of weeks, months, years of frustration. I knew my body and vigor would not disappoint.

After all, during sex I wanted to bring out that base instinct that men have. There is a switch that a man subconsciously has the potential to turn on. It is primal. It is evolutionary. It activates in him a level of sexual performance that perhaps they hadn't reach prior. I wanted their best, because they were going to have the best.

While I never acknowledged it, I felt as though entering into the monogomous covenant of marriage had laid dormant that beast within me. When I met Tom, I immediately felt different about him. I connected with him on a level that made sex secondary. Certainly, the sex was fantastic. And not to get too sentimental, but perhaps it was because we were making love. And as our lives and marriage unfolded together, and Tom's issues began to mount, I outwardly supported him as a loving spouse should. But inside, my sexual self was angry AND a new character began to develop. A character that complimented my sexy beast in dangerous ways. A character that did not care about Tom, at all. No rules. Marriage vows? Didn't matter. Incest? Didn't matter. Decorum? No.

Like I said, I knew I had my uncle hook, line, and sinker. He had a brilliant dick, and anytime I wanted it, I knew I could have it. And perhaps that is what made me less interested in him for now. My father-in-law on the other hand...

As I mentioned, I had always been attracted to this power I had over men. But to a certain extent, I felt the shoe was on the other foot with my father-in-law. He had power over me. I think most people were afraid of him, myself included. And while I felt our relationship had changed after Christmas, he certainly gave me zero signs or encouragement that this was the case.

We spent a lot of time with family, but my father-in-law acted like nothing had happened between us. He did not try to contact me outside normal family conversation. When we got together with my in-laws it was like before Christmas. I knew it was not that he did not like the goods, because after he had cum in his daughter-in-law's mouth, he had pushed me against the wall and was probing my pussy lips with his fingers when my mother-in-law called for dinner.

Perhaps I needed to remind him what he was missing, because it had been two weeks since Christmas and other than my husband "fucking" me in about 30 seconds missionary style, the slut had done nothing since then.

Since I had been re-playing these moments in my head for weeks to get off, I realized what had given me the power over him. The sight of my breasts. When he saw them for the first time, he had asked me if he could touch them. It was the first question I had ever even seen my father-in-law ask. So, I knew that if I wanted him to take me, he was going to have to see me naked, or at least, topless.

My first thought was to wait until my husband left for work and then pretend there was a plumbing problem at our house. Basically get him to our house alone, where I expose myself in my naked glory to him and he would take me. But, that was not going to work. Big John did not do things for people. People did things for him. If I made that call, he would tell me he was sending someone over. So I could only do this on his turf. Just as on Christmas Day, where he had brought me to the basement storage area, I was going to have to figure out a way to expose my naked body or my breasts to Big John on his turf.

I didn't really see a way to make that it happen at his home, though. Big John was not "home" all the time. He traveled, and when he was not traveling, he was at the golf club. When he was home, my mother-in-law was there. Always.

So, the golf club it was. A friend of mine's husband was the pro there. I told them I wanted to learn the game more and asked if I could get a lesson. He was more than happy to help. I made sure to arrange it for a Wednesday, a day that I knew Big John would be at the club. I put on a sexy golf outfit and went to my lesson. I looked amazing in the white top (no sleeves), and tight black short. This was confirmed when my friend's husband, Alex, first saw me.

I was not attracted to Alex, he was too-country club for me. But I enjoyed his attention during my lesson. I grinded my ass into his crouch several times as he was showing me grips, and I could tell he was aroused. Of course, the plan was simply to get into the facility. So the moment I saw Big John, I told him I had to use the bathroom and would be back in a bit.

Big John did not see me as he headed into the men's locker room. He looked regal and cut the way that he strutted into the club. How did this man not have a harem? I followed him into the locker room, and there were some shocked older men in there changing. When people started chatter about this young woman, Big John turned around and saw me.

"Hi, Big John."

"What are you doing here?" he bellowed.

"I am getting a lesson and I just saw you and was trying to catch up with you!"

"So you came into the men's locker room?"

He grabbed my hand and as he did, he was leading me out the door. "Can't we just talk in private?" I asked.

We stopped on our way out of the locker room, there was a little room to turn in your shoes to be cleaned. "The room, please," Big John said to the teenaged attendant, who scampered away.

Big John closed the door. "Well?"

"I haven't had a chance to talk to you much since Christmas. I felt like we didn't have a chance to..."

"I'm not going to be fucking around with my son's wife. It was an itch I needed scratched and that is it," he demanded.

"Are you sure?" I asked and took a step back and removed my shirt. I now had a sports bra on and looked up at him. He didn't stop me from doing anything so I removed my sports bra, too. He picked me up and placed me on the table in the room. He grabbed my tits and began to lick and kiss them. I was holding them up as my father feasted on my tits like a 9 year old with an ice cream cone.

Suddenly, he stopped himself. "I have to go, it's time for my round. I'll be in touch."

I was so fucking turned on, as he left me there. For the second time, he had left me incredibly turned on and ready to fuck. I put my bra and shirt back on and headed back out for the rest of my lesson.

Alex's arousal interested me further now since I needed to be fucked. I told him I needed to go but asked if I could book another instruction. He told me he had his appointment book in his office and would run in to grab it. I told him, I needed to run and would come to his office if that was okay. He agreed and we walked back into the club.

As we walked into his office, he led the way and I closed the door behind me. He walked behind his desk and opened a drawer to grab the appointment book. He looked up at me and asked what worked best.

"Alex, can you please bend me over this desk and fuck me?"

"Umm, what?" he said.

Like I said, this country club prep-ster was not my style, but I needed a dick and also knew I would need to take this initiative with him.

"I asked you to fuck me over this desk." As I said this, I pulled down my shorts and panties. I removed my shirt and sports bra and now was standing in front of my good friend's husband completely naked. He walked around the desk and began to fumble with his belt and pants. As he did, I bent over the desk. I was already sopping wet and just needed him to blow his load inside of me. His dick was serviceable and he grabbed my tits and entered me from behind. I came immediately and began to use the table to leverage myself into him. I wrapped my legs around his waist. He barely was at it for 7-8 or strokes before he exploded his load inside of me. I came again as I felt his cum coat my insides.

I went home and anxiously awaited further instruction from Big John. It did not take long. As my husband and I were eating dinner, the phone rang. I answered it, and Big John was on the other line.

He explained the plan, I agreed and then hung up. "That was your Dad. He said your Mom is going on a girl's trip. He also said that he is going on a trip to the Caribbean to one of those all-inclusive resorts. It's a couples trip with some of his business associates and he needs me to go in the place of your Mom, otherwise he would be the only single person there."

"Well, that is weird. My Mom has not been on a girls trip in, like 15 years. But I guess, he needs you."

He needed me, alright.

ls1988
ls1988
129 Followers