Holiday Fun And Frolicks

Story Info
Wife get's horny on holiday & takes full advantage of hubbie.
1.4k words
3.77
70.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The effect that a good dose of sun, suntan lotion and the sea is amazing. All too often life can get in the way of sex. Yet on holiday all inhibitions and worries vanish as your rub on the suntan lotion. This short tale is how I intend to spend at least one night of my next two week holiday, (who knows maybe the other 13 nights can become stories on there own)

Following an excellent meal and a few too many drinks my hubbie and I decide to go for a walk to help our food go down. We stroll out of the hotel and walk down the deserted beach. We feel like newlyweds again and can hardly keep our hands off of one another. He stops and picks up a handful of pebbles which he proceeds to throw into the sea perfecting his skimming technique. He's obviously feeling horny as well and is trying to distract himself. I stand behind him and while he's not looking I reach down beneath my skirt and insert a finger into my naked cunt. I reach around from behind him and having let my finger linger below his nose I gently part his lips with it. He tastes and smells how horny and wet I am. He turns to object and I kiss him then tell him that it's great to taste my juices on his lips.

I can see his cock harden beneath his lightweight trousers. I reach down and grip him in my hand. I whisper in his ears that I have no underwear beneath my dress. He pulls me to the top of the white beach and we sit on the sand by the wall. The beach isn't completely deserted so we have to be careful. I kiss him deeply and lay my head in his lap. I then turn to face him and undo his zip. Discreetly I free his hard member and take him deep in my mouth. I can feel his apprehension so let him know that from behind anyone who passes just thinks I'm lying with my head in his lap having a cuddle. No-one can see anything. I suck as hard as I can without moving my head. I used my tongue to manouvre his cock in and out of my mouth running my tongue all over the shaft and head of his hard on. I feel him tense slightly as another, slightly older, couple walk past. As I feel him grow tense I flick my tongue across the rim of his cock and am thanked with the sweet taste of pre-cum. The taste of him makes me moan which makes him dribble more of this wonderful juice into my mouth.

By this time my cunt is soaking wet and I can hardly resist spreading my legs and fingering my pussy in full public view. I sit slightly to check that no-one is too close then I move swiftly from my position of lying down to sitting on his lap. I then ensure my skirt is positioned across us both and begin to milk his cock by squeezing him with my pussy. I know that sitting on his lap facing away from him is one of his favourite positions but normally I am pounding up and down on his cock. He is slightly nervous but also immensely turned on by the fact that his cock was deep inside of his wife's dripping pussy while others walk on by with no idea. To anyone walking by it looks as though we are just sitting and enjoying the sea view. We sit like this for a few minutes and he reaches round with his hands clasped in my lap it all looks innocent from the outside yet I can feel that he's rubbing my clit with his thumb.

It's not long before the thrill of his cock and what we are doing in public proves too much and my pussy begins to contract wildly. This proves too much for him and I feel him empty his full load of cum into me. We sit there for a couple of seconds and wait for the passers by to move enough for us to part without revealing our secret. When the coast is clear we stand and my husband puts his spent cock away.

We walk slowly back to the hotel, hand in hand and feeling warmed by our dirty secret. We decide to have another drink in the bar. My husband goes to the bar while I go to the bathroom. I am shocked by the amount of cum that dribbles out of my cunt and knowing how much the sight turns him on I take my mobile out of my handbag and inserting one of my fingers I sit on the loo lift by legs and take a photo of my finger playing with my cum covered cunt. I then clean up wash my hands and make my way back to the bar. After a couple of drinks I lean over and tell him that I have a picture to show him but that it's of a private nature. He goes to the gents as the bar is packed, taking my mobile with him. He come's back to the bar with a huge grin on his face. As the barman goes to pour another drink he fakes a yawn and states that he needs an early night. We almost sprint back to our room and the moment the room door closes behind us we set upon one another.

I tell him to go and lay on the bed. I go to the bathroom and find the crotchless knickers I brought with me. I pull them on and put on a pair of stilettos. I walk back to the bedroom and find him lying on the bed with a semi hard cock but completely naked. I tell him to lay there and stroke his cock while I give him a show. I sit on the bucket chair near to the bed and place one leg over each arm. It is then that he realises that I am wearing crotchless knickers. I see his cock harden instantly. I reach over and gently rub at his balls with my stiletto heel. Whilst he enjoys the sensation I twist my hips slightly so that he can see my cum soaked cunt. I then slowly insert three fingers into my cunt so that his cum begins to drip out. I begin to play with myself, I really enjoy rubbing his cum into my cunt, it's not long before I feel the start of an orgasm. I look at him and I can see that he is turned on and still stroking his cock. I kneel up in the chair so he can see everything I'm about to do then take his cum and spread it over my ass.

Knowing that this has got him really hard sends me over the edge and I convulse with an orgasm, I feel him shove a thumb into my asshole which prolongs my already intense orgasm. I then climb off of the chair and kneel beside the bed. I take his hard cock in my mouth and stop just long enough to tell him that I can taste my juices combined with his from earlier. At this he pulls back my long hair so that he can watch as he fucks my face. He tells me he is about to cum. With that I take him out of my mouth and wank him furiously. Before long his has covered my tits and stomach in hot sticky cum. While I rub it into my tits I feel his hands between my legs rubbing my pussy. I sit back onto the seat and spread my legs wide for him. He begins by inserting first one then two fingers into my soaking cunt and then the sight of my playing with his cum and rubbing it into my tits causes him to become excited. Before I know it I have four fingers in my cunt and three in my ass. I can't help but buck furiously against both of his hands until I soak him in more juices. We both lay down on the bed. It is only then that we realise that in our passion to get in the room we forgot to close the curtains. We knew by the rustle in the bushes that someone had been watching us but who was it and would they say anything???

Well that's another story and another adventure for the holiday...............

Voyeur