Holiday Fun In My Early 20s

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sanjit continued to face fuck me slowly, the taste of his pre cum now becoming evident.

I was fisted for several minutes and Sanjit was loving the sight of it.

His brother urging him to, "Fill the tarts mouth," as I greedily sucked on hos cock.

I was cumming again this time on Ian's fist and I let out another burst of expletives. This sent Sanjit into spunking mode.

He withdrew his spit covered cock from my mouth and began to wank himself very hard.

Dillip was urging Ian to,"Fist the white bitch," and also telling his brother to, "Fucking splatter the dirty little cunt."

They exchanged a few words in their native language (Hindu I think) and after a few seconds Sanjit sent spurt after thick spurt of his spunk flying onto me. He shot at least 5 or 6 good thick heavy spurts of spunk all over my face. Direct hit after direct hit onto my nose, lips and cheeks.

Ian was fisting me in a good steady rhythm from behind and Dillip was again commenting on the action and telling me how sexy and dirty I was.

Sanjit finally finished spunking up as my second cum was subsiding. I was then quickly span around and Dillip entered my fanny with absolute ease.

He fucked at me for a few minutes as I lay back on the bed, my legs over hanging the bed and my face still dripping in his brothers thick, heavy, white cum. After a few minutes he pulled out and began to spunk heavily onto my stomach and pussy.

Again a few good thick spurts shot onto me and Ian was urging him on as well.

Once he had finished, Ian simply stood above me, took aim and wanked hard and fast for a few seconds till he shot off, his cum joining Dillips on my fanny and stomach.

We spent the night together. Enjoying some room service some champagne and then we all fucked again.

This time me being double penetrated by Ian and Dillip and Sanjit getting his massive cock up me for another hard and long doggy fuck.

I was then pissed on by them in turn in the bathroom.

I will share the second part at a later time.

12