Holiday Homebound

Story Info
College student gets a nice reunion while visiting home.
2.8k words
4.05
37.3k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Most college students go home every chance they get. They long for the comfort of home, the home cooked meals, and the memories of good times. Me on the other hand, I would prefer my college life in sunny Florida over a week spent in South Carolina during Christmas. I have no reason to go home. There is nothing there for me anymore. There is a reason I left my home in the first place.

As much as I hated to go home for the holidays, my parents made a good point. If I didn't spend my Christmas vacation with them, then my college tuition didn't get paid.

I dreaded the whole month of December. I didn't want to travel to South Carolina, especially if it was snowing. I didn't want to see my family, my friends, and I especially didn't want to see Brandon. I have nothing more to say to them.

There is a long story behind my dislike for my home town. I grew up in Greer, South Carolina. It was a small town; everyone knew everyone. Secrets were not safe; they were open for public viewing. Worst of all...no love life stayed behind closed doors. Your business was an open book, and believe me, people loved to read about it.

I had two best friends all through elementary school, junior high school, and high school. Willow and Brandon. They were there when I needed comfort. They had my back in every argument. They were my rock; strong and steady. When I needed advice or just wanted to have fun, they were always available.

Even though Brandon was a long time friend of mine, I couldn't stop myself from falling in love with him. After our awkward years together, I came to realize that I would never find another person to even come close to being even remotely like him. Once puberty had come and gone was when I realized that I loved him. The way I explained it to my mother was: He was the only guy on the planet that understood me. I could do anything, say anything, and be myself around him without his judgment. He knew things about me that I would never tell anyone else as long as I live. His looks weren't bad on the eyes either. To me he was gorgeous! He had soft sun kissed blonde hair, with big brown eyes that would melt your heart. His smile was one that would knock you on your feet.

To get down to the knitty gritty, and let you in on my ultimate reason for leaving my home, I should probably tell you what had happened. Right after graduation all three of us, Willow, Brandon, and I were hanging out at my house. Brandon had left the room to get something to drink and Willow scooted closer to me with eyes that told an untold secret. I had no idea that she was about to tell me the worst news I could possibly hear.

"I have to tell you something." Willow whispered softly. She scooted even closer.

"What?" I asked eagerly. I didn't think that what she had to say would tear my world apart. It had never crossed my mind.

"I slept with Brandon on prom night." Her eyes were full of sorrow, touched with a little bit of remorse.

"What!" My heart broke into a million tiny pieces. She knew exactly how I felt about him, and how I had waited so long for him to make a move. That was one secret I never shared with him, "How could you?!"

"It just happened."

Before we could get deeper into the conversation Brandon had walked back into the room. I didn't want him to know how I felt about the situation, nor did I want him to know that I knew about his night with Willow. It should have been my night.

After that night I have not talked to either of them. I let things be. I got my acceptance letter to the University of Florida, and two weeks later I left home. I hoped I would never have to look back. I even tried getting my parents to move to Florida. It just wasn't happening. It has been two years since I left, and if it were up to me, I would never go back.

I decided to wait until the day before Christmas Eve to leave. That was the longest, most horrible drive of my life! It took me longer than I had expected to reach my parents' house. I sat in my car, parked outside their house for close to an hour.

"Just suck it up. It's only for a few days. Besides, no one knows you're here." I whispered to myself. I took a deep breath, grabbed my bags, and started up the snowed over walkway, "Just great."

"Oh honey!" My mom screamed as she engulfed me in her bear hug before I even reached the door, "I've missed you so much!"

"Missed you too mom." I hugged her back.

"Oh Mike, grab her things." She handed my bags to my dad and led me into the warm house, "Sweetie, you haven't been eating! Look at you! You're skin and bones!" She said looking me over in every direction.

"No mom, it's called diet and exercise." I rolled my eyes.

"You know, men like women with meat on their bones." Dad chimed in.

"No one needs to put in their two cents." I was getting aggravated. I was happy with my figure. I had worked hard for it. No one wanted me in high school, I was chunky. So when I got to college and saw amazing looking girls in bikinis I decided I was going to look like that too.

That was the worst conversation I had ever had with my parents. So I had lost a few pounds, 40 to be exact, I was happy with myself.

When dinner was done, and the dishes washed, my mom and dad turned in for the night. I sat on the couch admiring the decorations my mother put up graciously every year. The tall full tree was lined with lights, garland, and ornaments. The smell of cinnamon sugar filled the air, and the fire place was burning bright. I always imagined Brandon and I experiencing our first time in front of the fire place. That idea was long gone.

* * *

Christmas Eve was hectic. My mom was busy baking her sweets; popping them into my mouth every chance she got. My dad fussed with wrapping paper, and the dog tore it up as fast as my dad could wrap. I helped with a few things here and there, but my not wanting to be there was well known.

"I invited Willow and Brandon over to see you! You looked like you could use some cheering up!" My mom smiled at the good deed she thought she had made. She held that smirk on her face as she rolled out the dough for the pumpkin pie.

"MOM! You didn't!" I was furious. I couldn't blame her for not knowing the truth, but I could blame her for trying.

"Don't be silly, they are your best friends."

"Were."

"Excuse me?"

"They WERE my best friends."

"What happened?" She looked at me with those eyes that told me she knew something was up.

The doorbell rang. My heart sank. My mother danced all the way to the front door as I tried to figure out the fastest way out of her kitchen without anyone seeing me. This was a nightmare.

"Hey Mrs. Tanner." Brandon hugged my mom and planted a soft kiss on her rosy cheek, "Willow couldn't make it. For some reason she said she was coming down with the flu. She was fine this morning."

"That poor dear." My mom smeared a little flour on her face, "I will just have to send her some soup."

When Brandon walked through those kitchen doors, I thought I was going to die. I literally thought I was going to have a heart attack. He was carrying a small gift, which he handed to my mom, and walked over to me. I was panicking.

"Hannah, it's been a long time." He wrapped his arms around me in a hug and squeezed hard. Inside I was screaming, but at the same time I couldn't resist his warm touch. He felt amazing in his cotton sweater. And did I mention his ass looked great in his jeans. I started to feel a ting in my pants, and quickly pulled away. I didn't know if Willow and he had a thing going.

"Yeah..." I looked away.

"Want to go ice skating?" His eyes looked innocent, but I knew they weren't, "Come on, it will be like when we were in high school."

"I don't really feel—"My words were cut off by the death glare my mom was giving me, "Fine."

It didn't feel like old times. It was awkward, with no talking to break the silence. I stayed close to the wall most of the time. I liked watching him glide around the ice rink. I had a hard time refraining myself from going up to him and planting a nice wet kiss on his soft lips. The past wouldn't let me do that.

"You look great by the way." Brandon had slid up next to me on the wall.

"Thanks." I just shoved my hands deeper into my pockets.

"Why are you being so distant? You haven't called, texted, sent a letter, or even e-mailed me in two years. What did I ever do to you?" I could tell he was getting aggravated with me.

"Do you really want to get into this here?" I looked at him; I guess it was time he knew the truth.

"Yes I do." He gave me that serious look that always made it hard to lie to him.

"Prom night, that's what happened."

"What are you talking about?" His brow furrowed.

"You and Willow...on prom night." I was starting to get aggravated myself.

"Hannah I don't know what you are talking about." He moved a little closer to me placing his hand on mine.

"Don't act like you don't know...because Willow told me on graduation night." I skated away. I couldn't take anymore. I had spent two years trying to forget him, and my mom brings him right back into my life.

Brandon skated after me. He spun me around so quick that I thought I was going to fall, "Once again Hannah, I am going to ask you what you are talking about."

"You and Willow sleeping together on prom night!" I screamed it so loud that people started turning heads and staring, "Now if you don't mind, I am going home to spend the holidays with my family and then going back to Florida."

After finally getting it off my chest I felt relieved, but at the same time I still didn't tell him how I felt. The conversation was done and over with, so what was the point in beating myself up over it.

That night my parents and I sat around the Christmas tree talking about past holidays. I was an only child. I could understand why they would want me to come home for the holidays, but I wish they would move with me. The conversation lasted until late that night.

"OK off to bed." My mom shooed me off, "Santa will be here soon. You have to be asleep!"

"Mom I'm a little too old, don't you think?" I laughed.

"No!" She pushed me down the hallway towards my room.

I giggled as I closed the door. I changed into a loose fitting t-shirt, and tossed my pants across the room. There was a book case on the other side of my room. I walked over to it. I ran my fingers along the spines. Man, I missed my home. My finger stopped on an old photo album. A smile spread across my face. I pulled it out and settled on the bed to finger through the pictures.

"Hey..." I looked over to my window startled. It was Brandon.

"What are you doing?" I asked angrily.

"We need to talk." Brandon swung his other leg over the window sill.

"No we don't. Now please go." I stood up and put the photos away.

"Yes we do!" Brandon walked over and sat on my bed.

"Just because you used to sneak through my window when we were kids, doesn't mean you can now. So leave!"

"Hannah, I never slept with Willow."

"Why would she lie?"

"After you left she tried getting with me. I just don't feel that way about her. I had feelings for someone else."

"Well good for you." I crossed my arms across my chest.

"Hannah...sometimes you are oblivious to the obvious!" Brandon stood in front of me. He removed my arms, "I'm in love with you!"

"What?"

He didn't reply. He leaned forward and pressed his lips to mine. They were soft and full. He teased my lips with his tongue. I couldn't resist. I kissed him back. I took his bottom lip between my teeth and nibbled on it. A small groan formed in his throat. The kiss became more passionate as his hands slid up my arms to caress my face.

It felt like my head was getting dizzy. I couldn't believe this was happening. I wrapped my arms around him. I pressed my full breasts into his chest as our tongues danced.

When the kiss finally broke, I pushed him down onto the bed. He looked up at me and smiled. I couldn't help but smile back. I removed his shirt and started kissing and nibbling on his neck. I made my way down to the collar bone and kissed my way down further. I teased his bellybutton with my tongue. His head fell back onto the pillow. I couldn't unzip his pants fast enough!

Once I had them off, I sucked on the inside of his thigh; another groan erupted. I began to massage his balls and sucked them into my mouth one by one. I then ran my tongue around the base of his cock. After teasing him for a few minutes, I enclosed my lips around the head of his dick. I flicked it and sucked the pre-cum up. His fingers entangled in my hair I finally took his cock into my mouth completely. I heard a moan escape his lips. Bobbing my head up and down, pleasuring him made me wet even more. My panties were soaked. I felt his body sense up and he pushed his cock deeper into my throat. I continued to suck and bob my head. He released his cum deep into my throat and I swallowed without an argument.

I kissed my way back up his body and planted another passionate kiss on his lips. He tasted so good; I didn't want it to end.

Brandon flipped me over in one swift move. He nibbled on my neck while reaching a big strong hand down to rub my clit through my panties. I gasped. He moved his finger around in a rhythmic motion.

"I can't...mmm...wait anymore." I removed my shirt exposing my breast to him. He had no hesitation sucking one into his mouth and flicking his tongue over my erect nipple. I whispered, "I want you now."

With that he removed my panties in one quick movement, and buried his cock deep within me. I let out a loud moan allowing him to know how much I enjoyed this. His thrusts were slow and deep. I arched my back moving my hips in sync with his movements.

"Oooh!" I moaned when he lifted my legs and rested them on his shoulders. He started pumping deeper into me at a faster pace. The sweat was glistening on his forehead. He was amazing.

The waves of orgasm were starting to wash over me. I slid my legs down and wrapped them around his waist. I pulled him closer to me so that he was buried deep.

"Oh God! Yes!" I screamed as I dug my nails into his back.

Brandon's grip tightened on my hips and he pushed as far into me as he could get. I felt his cock convulsing within me causing my own orgasm to intensify. He closed his eyes as he let out one last moan.

Brandon collapsed onto me. We were both panting. I ran my fingers through his hair.

"Brandon....I love you." I whispered.

"I love you too." He turned his head so that he could see me from where his head rested on my breast, "Merry Christmas."

"Merry Christmas." I kissed his forehead.

I laid there for hours after he had fallen asleep. I was happy my parents had pretty much forced me to come home for the holidays. I couldn't believe this had actually happened. I know I fell asleep shortly before dawn with the satisfaction of knowing this would be one of the best holidays I could have.