Holiday Hot Tub Prisoner

Story Info
Vacationing guys expose prudish soaker.
2.5k words
3.41
78.6k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a vacation from hell! Two of us guys at a tiny, empty and overly prudish British hotel in the Caribbean, having a boring week with no other hotels for miles. It was our last day and an unrelenting sun was making it brutally hot as we trudged back from a long hike on the beach expecting a boring end to a boring vacation. On the way my friend sees a girl duck down into the water of the beach hot tub which is a fair distance removed from the resort.

“She must have just arrived this afternoon,” my friend quips, as he climbs up a few stairs to peek over the raised deck of the hot tub. Sure enough when he climbs the stairs she ducks into the water again so only her head is showing.

“I bet she’s trying to hide her assets, ” he says as he hurries back down and crawls under the hot tub deck and turns the heat in the tub up from 100 to the maximum of 145 degrees. Since we have absolutely nothing else to do, we climb back up on the deck and wait for the heat of the tub and the sun to force our hot tub princess to emerge and provide us with a nice show.

As I climb up the hot tub stairs, I notice her bathing suit top and bottoms laid out on the deck. The resort was so empty she must have thought no one else was going to be around that day, because the signs all over the beach make it clear that not even topless bathing is allowed at this super prude resort.

As I point out her suit to my friend, he replies, “Good, let’s put our chairs on it.” He takes out two lounge chairs and puts them directly on top of her suit. Then while my friend settles into a chair, I hurry back to the room for his Hitachi camcorder with the tiny detachable lens. I stop at the bar and give the waiter $20 to keep bringing the hot tub girl a steady supply of double strength, but fruity sweet, rum punches with some nice fruit garnishes. He agrees to tell her that they are compliments of the house. I return with the camera hidden inside magazines ready to sneak the detachable lens out for shots.

Our hot tub showgirl turns out to be unbelievably prudish, however, and after about 10 minutes under the 145 degree water and a blazing sun she is still showing us little more than her head, but we can see she’s beginning to suffer from the heat. Finally the heat and her thirst force her to make several trips to the edge of the tub for something to drink, which briefly exposes her incredibly huge rack to my hidden camera. Unfortunately for her the only liquid available without getting out of the tub are the double strength rum punches I had ordered.

Still after 20 minutes or so in the tub and two double strength rum punches, she has managed to stay down in the sweltering hot water. By the time the waiter comes with her next round of two drinks, she has avoided giving us anything more than a few glimpses of her tits for almost 30 minutes, so I ask the waiter to leave the drink cups much further back from the edge of the tub (to avoid a spill). Now in order for our hot tub beauty to reach her new drinks she has to pull herself 3/4's of the way out of the water so that while she is drinking we get to admire her cute nude rear and have her massive tits dangling down right in front of us. She guzzles down both drinks pretty quickly to quench what must have been an incredible thirst and probably to keep us from viewing her awesome boobs for too long.

After she sucks down the last of these drinks, it’s clear that the past 35 minutes in the 145 degree water and the four double rum punches are too much for our busty hot tub prisoner. She is obviously dazed and disoriented. While she had been quickly and gracefully sliding in and out of the tub for her drinks, this time she flops back in with a splash. Her feet abruptly slam into the bottom of the tub and she is just barely able to cling onto the ridge in the deck by the tips of her fingers to keep from falling. She steadies herself and slumps over but it doesn’t appear she knows her boobs are left out of the water because she seems to be falling asleep behind her sunglasses. Her head keeps hanging down and then popping up only to fall down again. We watch as she slumps further over the edge of the tub, her body just cooking in the water for several more minutes so that all of her muscles are melting from the heat. The heat had finally turned this starched prude into a pliable and amusing toy.

She was barely conscious or too weak to move. We could pretty much do anything we wanted at this point. I started openly taking pictures using her as a prop. My friend posed kneeling right next to her and pointing at her exposed tits with one hand and giving the thumbs up sign with the other. Unfortunately for her, her boobs were just too huge to fall off of the edge of the tub as she slumped down into it and so they got hung up on the edge. For every inch the rest of her body slumped down, her tits became more spread, pushed up and plumped out on the hot tub deck like two huge slabs of white dough rising in the oven.

After a few more minutes of taking pictures and toying with our semi-conscious hot tub plaything, my friend, started getting impatient for the ultimate nude review, so he leans forward and practically yells to me: “Looks like lunch today is going to be barbecued white breast meat from a chicken female.” His loud voice startles the shy hot tub girl and she jumps back. Immediately she looks right down at her tits, realizing for the first time that while she’s been dozing her boobs have been just served up in front of us on the deck like two slabs of meat on a platter.

My friend quickly follows up by saying, “You know the view here is so great I think I’ll stay all day.” On hearing that our unwilling hot tub showgirl finally realizes she’s going to have to be the star of an all nude review at some point, so she might as well come out now. After a few minutes of indecision, she struggles to pull herself out. I did get some pictures, but as she emerged she started to look directly at us, so I had to hide the lens. I guess she was hoping we would be gentlemen and turn our heads if we could see she was going to keep looking at us, but we made no pretense about thoroughly enjoying the show and her predicament. We made the prudey hot tub girl feel like she was a slutty nude exotic dancer entertaining on stage.

She had a hard time struggling out of the tub and ended up sitting nude on the deck directly in front of our chairs, with one leg bent under her and the other stretched out in front of her. After being in a 145 degree hot tub for over 45 minutes and drinking the constant flow of rum punches we arranged for her, she could not manage to stand up yet. While she was struggling to stop the world from spinning and to get onto her feet, I was satisfied to quietly enjoy her show, but my friend slid forward to verbally torment the poor creature, talking about her as if she weren’t there. “Hey, he says, “look at that –you can be sure she’s a real blonde for a change. Normally you can’t tell because most blondes won’t spread themselves out completely nude in front of a you for a nice close inspection of the color of their private parts!” His words were obviously having an effect on her because she stopped struggling for a while and just hung her head , looking down at her body and was obviously ashamed to be so exposed.

After what must have seemed to her like an eternity she did struggle to her wobbly feet like Bambi walking for the first time. She was so anxious to get away from us she wobbled off in the wrong direction toward the end of the hot tub deck that had no stairs. We could have told her there was no way down on that side of the deck-- but we didn’t. She discovered to her frustration and our pleasure that she had to turn around and parade nude all the way back across the deck to get to the stairs behind us, giving us a full frontal view the whole way. Once she discovered she had no other way out, she glanced back over her shoulder to see if we were going to watch her nude parade, and we were not ashamed to sit on the edge of our chairs staring right at her. She walked very unsteadily straight toward us giving us the nice long show of full frontal nudity we had been hoping for--a show made all the sweeter because we knew it was so humiliating for her. She just looked down at the ground while she walked. She was so flustered and anxious to get out of there, she forgot one important thing–her bathing suit.

She finally got down the stairs and to the beach. She stumbled a few times as she headed toward her bag and towel which she had left on the beach a short distance away from the tub. Being a perfect gentleman, I gathered up her suit and ran down while my friend picked up the camera still hidden in the magazines. She was startled at first when she saw us coming after her, but I said to her “Hey, look I just want to give you your suit”, and she calms down and says “thank you” in a slurred voice as she reaches a nervous and shaky hand for it.

As I am about to hand her the suit, I looked surprised and drop it well out of her reach, telling her, “Wow, you got a bad sunburn starting right here on your back. You’d better but some lotion on it fast.” I am lying to her because I know she can’t see her back or reach it. Just as I planned, she panics, forgets all about her bathing suit and pleads with me in her slurred voice to quickly rub some lotion from her bag on her back so she doesn’t get burned on her first day. As I am doing that she realizes she is standing completely nude with her arms in the air while one stranger is rubbing his hands all over her back side and another complete stranger is watching. She babbles something about how she’s glad no one will ever see this and how she can’t imagine how this must look. Hearing that made our day as we knew we would be plastering a photo of her in this humiliating pose for millions of people to see on the web.

Once I am in position behind her I tell her I found more “sunburn spots” on her sides and start running my hands up and down her sides with the lotion-- working my way up toward the grand prizes in front. She gets concerned that my hands are wandering too much and looks down at what I am doing, but as she does that her prescription sun glasses fall off. She tries to catch them and in the process completely loses her balance and falls forward. I then seize the opportunity to reach up and grab her by her tits to break her fall. As I mash her amazingly pliable boobs like two massive lumps of bread dough, she starts laughing and stumbling to regain her footing. She keeps telling me she can’t see at all without her glasses and her blurry vision is making her dizziness worse. I am just saying “whoa, steady now” and pretending to be trying to help her, but in reality I am just using her unsteadiness as an excuse to squeeze, massage and mangle her tits like puddy.

I tell her, “I can’t let go of you to get your glasses or you might fall, so let’s just get you over to your towel and I’ll find them.” She keeps laughing and stumbling and says she can’t even see enough to know where to go. So at this point I am basically holding her up by her boobs and guiding her by tugging her tits in the direction I want her to go. When I realize she really can’t see that the towel is right next to us, I walk her around in a big circle just to enjoy playing with her tits some more and then do a brief boob juggling show for the camera before finally setting the unwitting nude movie star down on the other side of her towel from where we started. Like gentlemen, once we set her on her towel we help our nearly blind tipsy toy to put her bottoms on. This gives us a good excuse to run our hands all over her pussy. Then my friend takes a turn by insisting on escorting our tipsy topless friend back to her room.

She gratefully accepts his offer because she is having trouble standing and can’t see without her prescription sunglasses which we have put into her bag. She leans on him and wraps one arm around his shoulder and he wraps his free arm all the way around her back grabbing her opposite tit. In no time he has a firm grip with his entire hand spread out under her boob, but even with his big hand, her boob is so huge it spills out over his fingers. On the way to her room his fingers migrate to her nipple which he is openly playing with while we walk-- using it to stretch her tit as far as it can possibly go and then wiggling her entire huge boob around and up and down by the nipple he has pinched in his fingers. She seems oblivious to the fun he was having with her boob probably because her blurred vision was adding to what was fast becoming a complete daze.

We dropped her off at her room and she promised to meet us for dinner that night, but she never showed up and we left for home in the morning.