Holiday in Cancun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A brief time passed and Logan recalled he had been standing in a hot line and desperately needed to get in the water. He hit the water for 15 or 20 minutes reveling in floating on his back.

Turning over to her stomach, "Oh jeez," Sensia commented, "I need lotion on my back side or I'll burn for sure. I'll see if I can get most of it." Lying on her stomach, she was attempting to lotion her backside.

A little shyly, good old Dean quietly offered to help her with the lotion.

"Oh thank you Dean," Sensia responded. "Here's the lotion. Some real tender spots need to have a little extra on them.

Dean grinned at her willing response, and moved to his knees sitting back on his heels next to her to apply the lotion. Squirting a good spot of it between Sensia's shoulders, his big hands spread the lotion across her upper back, massaging the oil into her skin. Applying another spot of lotion to the small of her back he massaged that spot across Sensia's lower back clear down to her ass crack and sweet bare cheeks.

Sensia was squirming, realizing what she had encouraged this sweet young man to do. Dean's hands felt huge on her back, and "oooh..., they feel good all over me, just like in the water. Uhh..., oh myyyyy..." she gasped to herself, "he's squirted lotion on my bare butt, and, oh, oh, oh..., those hands on my bare bottom. This is wild. Oh, where is he going with those fingers oiled up like that? This is delicious. I can't believe I spread my legs enough for him to get between them. "Ooh, myyyy god," Sensia quietly moaned to herself, as young Dean's fingers brushed her sweet lips. The strip of swim suit covered her lips but thin as it was, it was as if there was nothing covering at all.

"Just be cool, take it easy. Oh, my god, he's teasing my pussy. This is wild. I just need to lie quietly and not make a scene, and hope no one notices. Auugh, what large fingers he has," she thought. "This is wild, just wild. Oh, oh, oh, what a thrill. Good grief, look at the size of his erection through his suit!" Sensia exclaimed in her mind. "HHis always looked a bit bigger through his suit, but, wow, I wonder how big he is at full erection. It's not just a lot longer, it's bigger around besides. Oh yes, this is fun!" the tipsy hottie thrilled letting the young man explore.

Dean finished applying lotion to Sensia's legs, they grinned at each other, Sensia thanked him, and they settled in basking in the sun.

Another couple hours later, Logan and Sensia concluded they had fried out on the beach for the day and really needed food to offset the margaritas and the sun. "Hey guys," Logan mentioned to Dean and Bob, "we're going to get some food, take a shower, and freshen up."

"Oh, no kidding," Sensia murmured, "I've really had it." She grinned slightly, giving Dean a quick wink. "So, we'll see you guys again sometime I suppose. We're staying in 806, and where are you two staying."

"You bet we'll run into each other again," Dean responded. "We're in room 503. We'll watch for you. Take it easy."

Back in the room, Logan had his shower and Sensia just finished hers. "Oh my," Sensia purred, twirling around and stretching out deliciously naked on the bed, "such a delicious day."

Logan slyly smiled, "It was great to run into guys to visit with for the day, don't you think? That really makes much more of a party of it," as he stepped bare over to the bed.

"Mmmmm," Sensia purred, running her hand up the inside of Logan's leg and cupping his balls. "It did make it a lot of fun I thought. Those boys were delightful. They seemed so down from the farm in Iowa, didn't they?" She pulled Logan's rigid shaft down to lick her hot tongue around its head.

"Ahhhhh," Logan sighed, his hand massaging Sensia's eager breast. His other hand quickly worked its way down her lithe squirming body to the thrusting mound below.

"Oh yeah," Sensia sighed, "My goodies need some attention, mmmm. Did you see what those boys were up to this afternoon? So naughty...."

"Well there was the drooling and copping feels while you wrestled in the water. What a kick, wasn't it?"

"Oh, you didn't see Dean oiling my back, and my ass and my legs.... and between my legs," she gasped, Logan's fingers spreading her hot lips, discovering a wellspring of sweetness between them. "Oh you've got to fuck me lover," she urged.

Positioning between Sensia's widespread legs Logan guided his throbbing shaft into her eager opening.

"Oh lover, ah, ah, ahhhh," Sensia gasped as the orgasm raced through her hot loins. Then calming slightly, she murmured, "I needed that after Dean teased my lips when he did my lotion. Oh god that feels sooo good!" she gasped. They both gasped, uttered a yowl of delight and ecstasy, and rammed together over and over again in throes of passion.

"Ah, my, my....," Logan sighed, rolling from the bed. "Now that we've had our appetizer, we can get on to dinner." He grinned and patted Sensia's sweet bum.

Sensia had on the other sun dress when she was dressed and ready to go eat. It was wonderfully all white and see through except for embroidered white flowers strategically placed.

"Oh ho," Logan laughed, "we're brave tonight are we - skipping the panties, too?"

"Why not," Sensia laughed, "I've had less on all day anyway. Besides," she glowed, "I feel like such a hot woman and so what if someone sees something."

"Oooh, you do feel like such a woman," Logan grinned, holding her sweet cheeks in his hands as they set out for dinner, cruising down the hallway to the elevator."

"Well hi, Jim and Sandy," Sensia cheerfully greeted their hotel neighbors as Jim and Sandy got off the elevator.

"Oh, hi you two," Sandy chirped. "How was your day?"

"Absolutely delightful," Logan responded as he and Sensia entered the elevator. "Now its time for a bite to eat. Ya'll take it easy. Maybe we'll catch you later."

"Hey, all right," Jim responded.

***************

In the hotel dining room settled into a nice cozy circular booth Sensia and Logan reveled and relaxed sipping pina colodas for a change of pace.

"Isn't this nice the way they put the candles and table cloths on for dinner - so romantic," Sensia murmured. "Oh, here they come with our food. Boy, fast service tonight," she commented pulling her dress down enough to cover the tender details.

Digging into their food, Logan commented, "So Dean really did play a little out there on the beach today?"

"Oh, it was...., well ... yeah, he really did go exploring. I couldn't believe it. You don't mind do you? Do you?"

"Oh, I love it, I just love it," Logan chuckled. "You glow, you radiate sensuality when these guys come on making you feel sexual, a desirable creature. It's so beautiful and erotic. You work me over in bed like you're in heat, swept away with passion. It's unbelievably awesome."

"Oh, I hope you feel that way. This is so much fun. I hope you're having fun too," she eagerly responded.

"Ah lover, this is really what it's all about you know," Logan warmly smiled, "I suspect young Dean has a tad more hanging between his legs than the average, don't you?"

"Oh yeah," Sensia murmured, "I definitely think so. When he was teasing me he grew to a wonderful size - mmmmm."

"Uh oh, look who just walked in," Logan nudged Sensia.

"Oh boy, it's the boys," she responded her eyes lighting up.

"Let's invite them to join us," Logan suggested as he waved at Dean and Bob.

"All right," Bob said as they came to their table, "great to see someone we know."

"How are you two faring this evening?" Dean asked.

"Hey, real good guys. I thought the margaritas had gotten the best of us, but not the case." Logan cheerily replied. "Join us for dinner," he suggested as he and Sensia moved around to make room for them on the other side of Sensia.

Thanks a lot," the boys responded, Dean sliding in next to Sensia and Bob sitting next to him. Dinner and drinks for the boys were ordered, and a lively banter ensued about the delights of a tropical vacation. Sensia's eyes sparkled in the candlelight and, "Oh wow," Logan laughed to himself, "her tushy is visible below her hemline again - she's so sauced. I wonder what Dean thinks of that. It certainly is distracting him, heh, heh."

Dinner chatter continued as all were gradually finishing their meals and discussing desserts. That settled, Logan asked the boys how their vacation was progressing.

"So far it's been okay," Dean responded.

"Actually," Bob joined in, "we expected something a little different from the tropics, but it been okay I guess."

"How do you mean?" Sensia asked. "What else did you expect?"

"Wellll....." Bob mumbled and glanced at Dean. "We really came expecting to get laid every time we turned around, and so far neither of us has gotten laid once." They both flushed a little red, even under their suntans, from embarrassment. "The worst part," Bob volunteered, "is that my buddy Dean here is a virgin, and doesn't even know what he's missing."

"Egads!" Dean gasped, "You don't need to tell them everything."

"Oh, don't be embarrassed," Sensia assured him. "We're all adults here, and quite over the top drunkie, and aren't hiding anything, anyway," she said as she glanced down at her tush and then smiled.

"The hilarious part," Bob continued, "is this guy is packing 10 whole inches to share with some lucky lady. I can't believe he hasn't had girls climbing all over him."

"Come on Bob, knock it off," Dean laughed. "I could just die. There is a lady present you know."

"Moley, moley," Logan chimed in, "Is that true Dean, or is Bob losing it on Tequila? You scare the girls off I suppose?"

"Yeah, maybe that is what happens sometimes," Dean responded. "I'm just not forceful or pushy enough to chase tail down either."

"You are kind of shy aren't you," Sensia commented, "especially around girls your own age I've noticed. There were those two girls on the beach acting kind of interested and you just let those other guys horn in on them. You don't seem to be too shy with us though," she added smiling to herself over the hot afternoon on the beach.

"Well, you guys are more like friends and more mature and more laid back," Bob responded. "There's such a game you have to play with girls, you know."

"You know," Logan's eyes lit up as he spoke, "I just had a wild idea. It must be the drinks. We've had so much I'm a bit delirious, but just maybe we can arrange to give our young buddy the experience he needs so much, and have some fun while we're at it -- kind of a sex therapy thing. You've wondered what something that size would feel like haven't you sweetie?"

"Oh my god," Sensia laughed, "we're all going to spill our little secrets, are we? The tequila talks! Sure, bet your young ass! What girl doesn't have just a little fantasy about how something like that would feel?"

"Wellll..., then," Logan laughed aloud, "why don't you guys join us when we've finished our dessert, and we'll take care of Dean's "problem", and some delicious fantasies rolling around in our minds at the same time. Okay everyone?" Logan proposed.

Logan's three dinner-mates mouths dropped open, as Sensia and the boys laughed in response to the proposal in some disbelief. "Wellll..., so maybe I've had too much to drink and it was a wild and crazy idea," Logan laughed slightly embarrassed sinking back in his seat.

"Wellll...., no...., actually.....," Bob recovered from his startle, responding in unison with Dean. "It's a great idea! It's just that Sensia...., your wife...."

"Welll....., considering I'm not his wife, that's not such a big deal," Sensia piped up grinning with a slightly drunken drawl, "but you could have discussed this with me. After all, it's my toys we're talking about. How long did you say that monster was, Dean?" she inquired in curiosity and laughed.

"Oh, my god," Dean laughed hiding his head. "This is so embarrassing and funny."

"Ten big ones," Bob chimed in. "You know, I think Logan has something there."

"Well, it sounds like Dean has something there that interests me," Sensia laughed, excitement in her voice.

"No, I mean Logan might have an idea there. We could take care of Dean's dilemma and, what do you think Sensia - it was Logan's idea, so he must not mind."

"Oh, wild, it sounds like fun to me," Sensia giggled, "I just like advance warning when we may discuss playing with my goodies. Poor Dean, you can stop hiding your head," she encouraged, feeling her sweetness turn to jelly.

At that, big drunken grins spread across all their faces, and three erections started growing in the guys' pants. "There we go then," Logan concluded. Since we're finished eating, why don't we pay and get on to our room for some fun."

"All right," Dean, Bob, and Sensia all chimed in, as everybody gathered up and headed out!

In the elevator riding up, the guys had a hard time keeping their hands off Sensia's eager body. At one point, her skirt up around her waist, three men were fondling her bare bottom and tushy. Then it was out of the elevator, and through the door to the room.

Logan turned to shut the door and adjust the lights, as the two randy boys slipped Sensia's dress off over her head and she was sitting naked picture perfect on the edge of the bed, helping the boys shed their shorts. Logan paused taking in the scene, the sight a breathtaking delight. The boys shorts on the floor their eager young members were throbbing and bobbing, begging for her attentions. Sensia deliciously lay back on the bed, and the boys eagerly crawled up next to her sweet, bare body.

"Whoa," Logan gasped to himself, "that is one major pole Dean is sporting. Gads, I wonder if Sensia will take the whole thing."

Finding the two boys eager shafts Sensia fondled and explored even as they fondled and explored her treasures. "Ah, ah, ahhhhh," she gasped as her first orgasmic wave broke, a hot young mouth passionately working each of her breasts. "This is the tropical paradise," she exclaimed.

Logan settled in it at the foot of the bed, a perfect view up Sensia's taut legs to her sweet, wet opening for this ravishment of her wonderful body. "My god," his mind exclaimed, "this is the wildest - watching the real show instead of a movie."

Sensia squirmed and writhed on the bed as the boys applied their oral skills to her hot nipples. Their hands quickly moved down her belly to the eager treasure awaiting them, "Ohhhhh, I love it," she moaned as she thrust her mound up to meet the boys explorations.

Logan wondered if this would totally blow his mind, he was in such a state of heightened arousal. Gripping his own throbbing member he voyeuristically watched this wonderfully wanton woman writhing under these boys' attentions. Knees pulled up and out opening Sensia as wide as possible, she gasped, "Oh, please, please, I want this big guy in me," she urged, pulling Dean's eager member toward her aroused lips. Dean excitedly obliged for his first time ever, almost jumping to his knees between Sensia's outstretched thighs, his rigid muscle charging her wet opening.

"Oh, oh, oh, I'mmm cumming! I'm cumming!" Sensia panted and gasped almost immediately as her delicious lithe body arched, her knees pulled up to her tits giving that sizeable shaft a wider entry.

Dean's body stiffened, his orgasm building at the thrill of it. This being his first time down this slippery path, it immediately pushed him over the edge of ecstasy. "Ahhhh, ohhhh, ahhhh...," he exclaimed.

Logan was in awe it was so wild to have a ringside seat to the ravishing of his sweet Sensia's pretty treasure with this enormous, eager, young shaft.

Having slipped from consciousness, ever so slowly, pretty Sensia's senses floated back to intoxicated reality. "Ahhhh...., ummmmmm," she purred as she idly stroked young Bob's erection, eagerly dancing in her hand. "That was incredible. I'm so on fire. You ready for yours, Bob?" she murmured.

"All right, all right," bob exclaimed moving to position himself between her thighs, "Let's get it!"

"Here, let's do it this way," she offered turning over to her stomach and knees, raising her adorable ass up into the air.

Logan gasped at the spectacular erotic view. Young Bob gasped as well, "Oh god yes," he growled as this picture perfect honey spread her opening, purring, "bring it on cowboy."

"Waaaa...," Sensia yowled as he impaled her from behind. "Oh my god," her mind exploded, a light-headedness sweeping her being, enveloping her in an erotic, almost out-of-body mind-state. "So wild, letting the boys play," she thought as it crossed her mind she may be passing out.

"Oh fuck me!" she exclaimed, yet another orgasmic wave sweeping her body. Oh, I love it, I love it," Sensia howled, her eyes and Logan's locking in a transfixed visual embrace, a wild sense of oneness between them.

Logan was on fire transfixed in the passion of the moment. "This is so boggling!" his mind exclaimed. He felt himself swept up in a surreal slow-motion spin, and marveled, "Oh dear goddess, just like the Taoist texts described. This woman may be a wild White Tigress if ever there was one! With such erotic passionate abandon, she's so awesome!"

Logan's mental being exploded in a feverishly surreal spin. To his astonishment as he watched Sensia's erotic opening, her jade gateway in awe, the words of the immortal Lao Tzu rocked through his mind:

***************

VI.

The spirit of the valley never dies.

This is called the mysterious female.

The gateway of the mysterious female

is called the root of heaven and earth.

Dimly visible, it seems as if it were there,

Yet, use will never drain it.

***************

I.

The nameless was the beginning of heaven and earth;

The named was the mother of the myriad creatures.

Hence always rid yourself of desires in order to observe its secrets;

But always allow yourself to have desires in order to observe its manifestations.

These two are the same

but diverge in name as they issue forth.

***************

Sensia's howl jolted Logan back to the moment, as one final rousing orgasm rocked her pretty body to its core, Bob driving it home from behind. Thoroughly draining Bob of his life force, Sensia maintained her pose, bottom deliciously propped in the air, sweet, wet opening on display. "Ready for one more," she eagerly invited, giving Logan an erotically smoldering kiss.

"No kidding!" Logan exclaimed excitedly scooting behind Sensia's gorgeous upturned ass. "That was so awesome lover!" he laughed delivering a mighty thrust, driving his aching shaft to the hilt inside his hot, wet lover's willing "jade gateway".

FIN'

12