Holiday in Majorca

Story Info
He enjoys a holiday treat.
2.1k words
3.98
47.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the third day of my holiday and I was now well into exploring my surroundings. I had walked along the cliff tops I was on my way to Porto Christo, intending to visit the Caves of Drach. I had heard that the stalagmite and stalactite formations were not to be missed.

I had left the hotel early after breakfast, and intended to make a day of it. The track around the cliffs was rough and undulating, although not a hard walk, after half an hour, I could look back and see just across a small inlet, where I had come from. I came across a small-secluded inlet and tied up in the bay was a yacht. As the sun was now getting high in the sky and the temperature was rising. I decided to take a rest and enjoy the view. I took some photographs of the yacht and the surroundings, and then I lay down and enjoyed the sunshine. I took off my shirt and applied some sunscreen on my chest and shoulders. It was not long before I was dozing and dreaming of the things I still planned to do on my holiday.

I was brought back to reality, by the sound of laughing voices. I raised my head and looked around, but could not see anyone. I realised that the laughing was coming from the yacht. Sitting upright I could see that there were four people on the deck, they were diving into the water and having a good time. As my eyes became more accustomed to the bright sunlight, I saw that they were 'skinny dipping' and that there were two boys and two girls all stark naked. Being a normal bloke, I of course started to take a lot more interest in their activities. They would chase each other around the deck of the boat and then jump in the water and swim after each other. One couple disappeared under water in a fun loving embrace, and he was clearly rising between her legs. They rolled over in a close embrace. When they got back on the boat they disappeared down the hatch. No prizes for guessing where they were going. It was not long before the other two needed a rest also, and they disappeared into the bowels of the boat. What a shame I had not brought with me my binoculars.

I stood and started to move away on my walk when I heard a giggling from around the edge of a small sand dune. As I approached I saw that there was a boy and girl taking turns looking through their binoculars at the boat. She was dressed only in a bikini and he only had shorts on. There was a pronounced bulge in his shorts, as he snuggled up against her and his hands were straying across her firm covered breasts. They had not seen me approaching them, so I sat down in the hollow of the dune and decided to watch them for a while. I noticed her hand approach the bulge in the shorts, and her head moved back as though for a kiss, she was not disappointed. He took hold of her head and his lips were firmly planted on hers, I could tell by the movement of her cheeks that he had his tongue well into her mouth. His hand was on her covered breast, and he was slowly massaging it, it was not long before his hand had moved the flimsy material out of the way and her breast was exposed. As he massaged her breast her hand moved up the outside of his leg and was soon lost under the white shorts, her had was moving slowly back and forth inside his shorts and the bulge was growing larger. Her other hand moved to the waist of the shorts and she pulled them down, struggling to get them over his erection. It suddenly sprung into view, although not huge it was certainly more than average, as she looked up at him and started to stroke it. He moved his free hand to the back of her head and slowly pulled her head towards his fully erect penis. As it touched her lips, her mouth opened to receive him, he put the end into her willing mouth and she soon bobbing her head up and down, on each thrust taking more of his length into her mouth. It only took a few thrusts and he had entered her mouth fully, her lips were pressed against his pubic hair as he slowly eased into her. He withdrew it from her mouth and his hands moved down until he had hooked his thumbs into the waistband of her bikini bottoms and eased them down, she eased them over her pert behind and he pulled them off of her. He moved on to the top of her and her legs entwined his hips as he slowly entered her.

I watched as he speeded up his hip movements, thrusting into her and she was thrusting her hips up to meet his pounding, her mouth was open as though to scream, as they approached their climax.

My hand was around my throbbing cock as I watched in amazement. I was in a world of pleasure and was stroking myself with gusto when a voice startled me. I had failed to hear the rustle of the course grass in the dune. I looked around embarrassed at being caught with my cock in my hand. She was crawling on her knees and looking at me and gazing at my erection and smiling.

"My what have we here?" She said "Two fucking and you wanking". She then moved closer to me and whispered that she had been watching from the sand dune and the sight of them and me was just too much to be missed. She was wearing a one-piece bathing suit, and her breasts were heaving as she looked at the couple fucking as though there was no one within miles, she looked at my erection and her hand moved towards it. "Can't let that go to waste can we?" Her hands were all over my body as she fondled my throbbing prick. My hands were soon pulling the top of her costume down and her magnificent tits sprang into view. I did not stop there and I soon had her costume down to her ankles, she kicked it off over her feet as she pulled down my shorts. Her head dropped to meet the tip of my fully erect cock, I could not believe this was happening to me, her tongue poked teasingly out of her lips as she gently licked the pre-cum on the end, I hoped I would not make a fool of myself and cum to soon. She took the tip into her mouth and I felt her gently blow into the pee hole, I had never felt anything like this and I knew I could not stand too much of this without Cumming.

It started as a warm throbbing in the pit of my stomach, then the whole of my cock seemed to grow in size as the eruption neared, suddenly I could hold back no longer and a stream of hot cum burst from my cock into her willing receptive throat. I expected her to gag and spit it out, but her mouth held onto me as she sucked and sucked until I was completely dry. My legs shook and my knees started to buckle as she ministered her art on my now limp cock as it slowly withdrew from the depth of her throat. Holding the base, smiling she liked her lips clean of my cum. She turned around so that her pussy was staring me in the face. I needed no encouragement from her. My tongue was lapping at her juicy pussy lips. She tasted so sweet as I forced my tongue into her opening lips. Her heels were forcing the back of my head closer and closer until they held me tight against her now soaking slit. Her hips were gyrating against my captive face, and I was smothered in her sticky juices. She shuddered as she showered me with her orgasm; a finger was penetrating my ass hole as she gripped me with her heels. I felt my cock begin to harden with her attention, after the load I had already shot I did not think it possible that she could be having this effect on me so soon. I felt her hand on my growing erection and begin to stroke it back to life, it was soon standing proud and erect again. The pressure on my trapped head began to ease as she calmed after her climax, and she lay back on the sand with her legs spread wide. Her pussy was glistening from the licking I had given it, she pulled me towards it by my cock, and the pressure of her pulling made me even more engorged. She placed the tip onto the opening of her pussy and her hands moved round to my buttocks, her finger nails dug into my ass as she pulled me towards her and at the same time she thrust her hips up and impaled herself on my throbbing member. Her hips started to rotate gently and her legs entwined around my waist as she drove herself to her first climax, it came with a shudder and a muffled scream. Her legs slowly loosened their grip as her climax subsided and she collapsed in an exhausted heap on the sand dune. I rolled her over and her pussy was gaping open and I could not resist lowering my head to the welcoming seat of passion. My tongue licked the outer lips of her passion and her legs again encircled me and her hand gripped my hair as she moved her hips so that her pussy got the attention she craved. The aroma of her open pussy filled my nostrils as her juices covered my face, I placed the tip of my tongue into her receptive opening and slowly pushed it into her, her hips thrust themselves even closer to my face, and she erupted in a torrent of hot sticky cum. She rolled off me and went to work licking her cum off my face, lapping me clean.

My cock was now in need of attention again and she did not need any encouragement in seeing to my needs. She rolled on her back and spread her legs wide open and pulled me on top of her, her hand guided my cock into her waiting tunnel, as it entered the well oiled portal, her hips thrust upwards, sliding my entire length into her in on easy motion. Her legs gripped my buttocks as she rode me with gusto. I matched her thrusts as I rode her like someone possessed, I felt myself begin to bubble as my load forced its way up from my balls, I spent my load into her in a hot and heavy stream, not ceasing until I was spent dry. We collapsed in a spent heap, my now limp member thankful for the feel of the fresh air.

When we got our breath back we looked up to where the yacht was, but there was no sign of it. During our lovemaking they must have upped anchor and moved away. We stood and then ran towards the welcoming sea. The coolness of the water was almost unbelievable after our exertions. We swam and it was not long before we were refreshed and feeling much stronger. She dived under the water and I felt her between my legs as she swam to the surface, her hands were on my cock and she was slowly trying to pull me under. Laughing she entwined me with her hands and we were spiralling round and round as she nestled into me. My erection was not long in making its desires known to her. Somehow she swam into a opposition that allowed her to manoeuvre me into her, I had never thought it would be possible to fuck in the sea, but she proved me wrong. Her legs wrapped around me as she gripped me into her and the tempo of her movement caused me to feel a totally new experience. It seemed as though we floating in space as we rolled and twisted in as dance of passion. She quickened the tempo as her climax neared, I knew that I was also almost there, her hips and mine ground together as we came together. We parted and we both floated on our backs, totally exhausted.

Slowly we floated back to the shore, at the beach we found our clothes and after drying off in the sun we dressed and she left as mysteriously as she had appeared.

If it was not for the total exhaustion and the scratches on my body, it could have been a dream.

I never even knew her name and never saw her again.

That was certainly the highlight of my,

HOLIDAY IN MAJORCA.