Holiday in the Sun

Story Info
Unexpected and satisfying.
4k words
4.45
72.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been planned for a long time. The ultimate 18-day holiday in the sun. Just me and my partner on a small island in the outer reaches of the Bahamas, the Abaco Islands.

Everything about it was great. From the long haul flight from London to Miami, a night at a great hotel there with a fabulous Italian meal and the small plane which took us to Treasure Cay from where we got a boat to our Island, Green Turtle Cay.

On arrival we were met with a stretch golf cart to take the bags and us to our suite. The suites were fantastic, a huge room with a full kitchen and lounge. Best of all no TV and no 'phone.

This was going to be fabulous.

Pretty soon we realised that we were a little different from the normal clientele. We had booked for 16 days on this island and most of our co-guests were only there for two or three nights, island hopping and then moving on.

The majority of the guests were American and we were no strangers to them having been in the US on many occasions.

We enjoyed the small town, went on boat trips and swam with dolphins. Beach parties and get togethers were impromptu and great fun. The other guests were mostly couples and after a week or so we got used to meeting with people for pre-dinner drinks on the shared balconies of the suite, listening to the surf roll in over the coral.

It was the perfect situation as no sooner had we got to know some of them than they moved on, sometimes sharing e-mail addresses for the future, sometimes not.

After about a week we came back from breakfast to find two new neighbours had just moved in.

They were two sisters, one from New York and the other from Cleveland. Helen and Mary and you couldn't have put together two more different individuals.

Helen was (she told us) married to a lawyer, lived in New York and was taking her sister to the Bahamas for a holiday she couldn't afford. Aged about 63 and tanned, she was well dressed and obviously well off. Mary was a couple of years younger than her but had not had the benefit of her sister's money. She had an attractive face but was much fatter and very dark hair against her elder sister's blonde.

It was evident when you saw them out together. Helen wore designer gear and her sister although outwardly well dressed was in T-shirts and cut off trousers, more Wal-Mart than Bloomingdale's.

They were at the resort for three nights. We bumped I to them on the first night on the balcony and made small talk.

Later that night we saw them again, after dinner in the bar of one of the other resorts. It was evident that Mary had a tendency to get drunk and her sister didn't approve. I bought them a couple of drinks and we chatted, mainly about holidays. Mary and I were the only smokers so while my partner chatted mainly to Helen I was chatting to Mary. Some of the conversation went back to her home life and I got the impression she had a pretty hard time of it with a pig of a husband and this holiday was a fantastic experience for her.

After that we kept bumping in to them during the day and we found they were booked on the same trips as us so we got on quite well.

Thursday was their last day. The resort always had a great calypso/reggae band on Thursdays with a barbecue and dancing. We went. The sisters had been out and came to the dancing having had a good time somewhere else by the evidence of Mary's state when they joined us.

As the only man I dutifully danced my way through all three ladies and my partner was approving feeling as I could see a little sympathy for the other two. I was 42 and my partner 36 so we were a good few years younger than the ladies.

The fun went on until about 1.30 and the band wound up. Helen and Mary had handed back their hire golf cart so I offered them a lift back to the suite.

Somewhat glad that the evening was over I made my way into the suite and retrieved some cigarettes, returning to the balcony and finding drinks being poured again and music from a CD player. My partner had invited the ladies for a nightcap.

Mary was obviously very drunk and was dancing very badly. Her sister had retreated to one of the lounging chairs and was talking to my partner.

Mary decided she needed some cigarettes and so went back to their suite. On her return she was heard to say "this place is fabulous but what on earth does anyone do for a fuck round here?"

All three of us heard the comment, Helen choosing to ignore it and my partner looking at me in puzzled amazement.

The comment and the drink and the balmy warm evening got me looking at Mary in a different way. Suddenly I could feel a stirring watching her dance and move and I was enjoying feelings I would not normally have entertained.

Helen finished her drink and announced that they had a plane to catch in the morning. Mary complained but the decision had been made. The two ladies wandered into their suite next door and my partner and finished our drinks and went into ours.

Despite the nightcap being cut short I still could not stop feeling very horny towards Mary. We got into bed and made love for about half an hour after which my partner fell asleep, the result of good sex and a lot of booze!

I couldn't sleep. I was still thinking of Mary.

After about 15 minutes I was confident that my partner was in a deep sleep. I slipped out of bed and put on a T-shirt and some deck shoes. I was naked underneath but the T-shirt was oversized.

I picked up my cigarettes and opened the door to the suite very quietly. I let myself out and closed the door, taking care not to wake my partner.

I knew that my partner was out for the count but just in case I sat on the opposite side to the ladies' suite and smoked a cigarette to give myself another ten minutes or so.

I wandered over to the opposite side of our balcony, divided from the ladies' suite by a small fence. I leaned on the fence and lit another cigarette, this time letting the lighter click several times and keeping the flame alight far longer than was necessary.

I turned my back on the window and looked out to sea.

After about two minutes I heard the door latch and the door to the ladies' suite was opened. Mary came out and closed the door; still evidently the worse for wear, as the door did not close too quietly.

She looked at me and I smiled and put my finger to my lips to indicate quiet. She came over and stood on the other side of the fence next to me. She was barefoot and wearing, like me an oversize T-shirt.

"I couldn't sleep," I whispered, "thought a cigarette and another drink would help"

"Helen takes pills," said Mary " she won't wake until about 10.00."

I poured two gins and the remnants of the tonic from the bottle and we started to drink. I gave Mary a cigarette and she put her drink on the shelf of the balcony.

"so" I asked " did you have a good time here on the island"

"yes" she replied, "I wish I didn't have to go home"

"tonight was great," I said, "the band can really play"

The brief conversation was over and we looked out to sea. It was very warm. I became conscious of the fact that I smelled quite heavily of sex, and the thought of that and the situation I found myself in caused my prick to start to thicken and rise. Not full hard but hard enough to cause a bulge in the front of my T-shirt. I leant forward to disguise it.

Mary decided that there were some more tonics on the table on their side of the balcony as her gin was too strong. She wandered over to a small table and, bending down to pour the tonic, the T-shirt that was covering her ample form rode up, showing me a very large arse. She was naked! Now my prick came right up to attention.

She came back by my side. It was now or never. The signs were certainly there.

"you made a comment earlier, when we got back here," I said. Not waiting for an answer I decided to ask the question. "you said what on earth does one do for a fuck around here?"

She looked at me open mouthed, "sorry, I was thinking aloud"

"that's OK" – I smiled

"did you hear me?" she asked "yes I did, but I don't think anyone else did" I lied

"so – no takers then?" I asked, feeling more in control.

"no" – the answer was sad, almost wistful – I knew there was a chance.

I took her hand, between the struts of the fence. " if you really want that, then you'll need one of these" and in one moment I laid her podgy hand around my, by now, very stiff cock.

She looked at me and gasped, but didn't let go. I leaned forward and kissed her lightly on the lips. She was squeezing my cock and didn't seem to know what to do.

"we can't, no, we can't – what about your wife?" she whispered

"number one, she's not my wife and number two, if she doesn't find out about it she won't come to any harm – what about your husband?"

"I don't care about him – but this is wrong – here"

"holiday fun, call it anything – you know about us and so that's all it will be – no strings, lots of good feelings" I've now taken her hand again and pulled my foreskin right back, exposing the helmet which is huge.

"but where, where" she whispered

"is your sister really asleep" I asked now realising what I was getting myself into.

"no problems there" she said "your wife, sorry partner?"

"should be OK I replied – come with me"

I led her down the small wooden steps to the terrace that ran in front of the suites. A couple had checked out that morning (more island hopping) and three along from us the suite was vacant. The door stood open and darkness was within. The suites on either side were unoccupied too but the doors were closed.

Slowly I led her along the terrace and up to the empty and open suite door. She stopped on the entrance and looked back to the balcony we had been on. She was nervous.

I waited and then so as to finally persuade her I kissed her on the mouth, firm but not too hard. She kissed me back and I walked us through the door into the semi-darkness of the suite

I took both her hands now and put them one above the other on my prick. She was rigid and gave no movement. It was time to move things forward.

I kissed her again and this time I slid my right hand up the back of her T-shirt and into the small of her broad back. She kissed back so I slipped my hand upwards and around to the front. She let go of my cock and put her arms around me pulling me to her and kissing hard with her tongue deep in my mouth. She had massive breasts, which were hanging down quite heavily. I found a very large nipple, which was rock hard and massaged it while I kissed her.

I moved my hand down, having put my left hand round her back, and touched her pot belly, stopping just as I reached a very full bush. I wanted to see all of this.

I broke away from her and, holding her hand led her to the side of the unmade bed.

The moonlight was casting a very bright light through the suite windows and with the curtains half pulled and my eyes adjusted to the light visibility was good.

I faced her, reached down and slowly lifted the T-shirt off her and she stood there naked, her arms folded almost in protest and vainly trying to cover herself.

I took each of her hands in mine and put them at the base of my T-shirt. She lifted it up and I had to bend forward so that she could get it over my head.

My cock was massive and very hard and was only about 2 inches from her chin. But that was for later.

I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her again. Pulling away I laid her on the bed and stood back to look at her. She was short, fairly fat with massive tits each of which had a very big brown and stiff nipple. Her stomach was big, but underneath in the moonlight I could see a mass of very dark pubic hair.

I knelt on the bed and my cock banged against her outer thigh. She stiffened. I leant over and kissed her massaging her left breast with my hand and pinching the nipple.

Moving down I crossed to her right breast and licked and sucked the nipple. She squirmed and her legs were rubbing together as my movement intensified.

I lay down besides her, still sucking her breast and moved my hand down between her legs. She was absolutely soaking wet!

Her outer lips, despite being in a veritable forest of hair were huge, and within there was a soaking wet cunt and very hard clit. I pinched it and she made a whimpering sound.

I went all the way down now, both hands opening up her thighs and pulling the lips apart. My tongue darted in initially and I settled for long strokes from her arsehole all the way up to her clitoris. She had hold of my hair and was pushing me deeper into her cunt. Her copious pubic hair was soaked and my face was covered in her juices. Suddenly she arched her back, at the same time pushing me even further into her. I was aware of a spurt of liquid full in my face and she spasmed several times, arching her back and pushing my in again and again.

She fell away in a heap and was breathing very heavily.

I moved back up and started once more to pay attention to her magnificent heavy breasts. Removing one hand I went down to the cunt and to my surprise, despite the amount of liquid she had produced, she was very tight.

I climbed up her and straddled her just below her breasts. Cupping one in each hand I pushed my aching cock in between them and pulled them back and forward.

As the head of my cock came out of the tits with each thrust I saw that it was banging against her mouth and teeth and she was doing nothing at all, in fact pulling away when it came near. I stopped.

I got off her and she must have sensed that there was something wrong. She laid beside me, reached down and started to wank me very slowly. She stopped.

"sorry," she said – "what for," I asked, " that was great, and didn't you enjoy it?"

"I have never had an orgasm like that in my life" and I'm sorry

"why?"

"what you want me to do" – "I've never done it, even for my husband"

"that's OK" I replied, " it doesn't matter"

"YES it does" she insisted "and I want to do it, but I don't know how"

"do you want me to show you?" I asked

I took her hand back and lifted her so she was sitting on the edge of the bed. I wrapped her hand around my cock and pulled the foreskin right back. "start with a kiss" I encouraged. She leant forward and kissed me on the end of my cock. As she pulled away I could see a line of pre-come from her lip to my cock stretch out. "now open your mouth and take the end in" – she did, clamping her lips round my helmet. She licked it and independently started to masturbate me with her mouth on the end of it.

I instinctively put my hand on the back of her head and pushed in time with her wanking. Slowly more and more of my cock was going into her mouth and her head was moving back and forward. I felt my balls tighten up and I know this was it.

I tried to pull out but she would not let me. She moved her spare hand down to my balls and cupped them. I belted out seven or eight jets of cum, and all of them went into her mouth. She seemed to gag and then recover and as my cock became limp she slowly let it slide out of her mouth, taking it with her hand and pulling back the foreskin so she could clean it. She looked up at me and swallowed.

I lay back on the bed. I was spent. Soaking wet from her and my come and feeling great.

She rubbed her hand down my chest, over my stomach and took my limp prick in her hand. She moved my foreskin back and forward but there was limited response.

I felt her hand round my back and on my arse, pushing me over on to my side and facing away from her. I thought, "give me five minutes – I'll be OK in five minutes"

She rubbed the sweat, and juice and come we were covered in down from my back and cupped my balls again, gently squeezing. Then she moved her hand between my cheeks and pried them apart. I could feel a podgy finger trying to enter me from behind. It was wet and so she got the tip of her finger in. But this was no tentative prodding. Her finger went in, all in and was exploring. This woman knew what she was doing. She found my prostate and stimulated it just enough to achieve a massive erection in my cock totally against my will.

The finger removed she pulled me over on to my back and began hungrily licking and sucking my cock.

Slowly she moved herself up so she was astride me and she managed to get high enough to lower herself onto my upturned cock. She was tight! My helmet got in after a struggle and inch-by-inch she lowered herself on to me until the whole of my massive cock was inside her.

She leant forward and put a hand on each of my shoulders. Her massive tits dangled in front of me the big brown nipples rock hard.

Her pelvis began to thrust, pulling me out and into her, slowly at first. I grabbed a tit and sucked on it but as the movement increased in pace I could not keep up with them and allowed them to slap me about the face. I reached down and grabbed one arse cheek in each hand, pulling her cheeks apart.

She was panting now, lost in an activity, which she had never experienced before, and having feelings, which she never thought herself capable of. Once again the spasm and the arched back as she became lost in wave after wave of orgasm.

As her orgasms subsided I saw my chance and lifting one of her legs I managed to turn her over on the bed so I was lying between her legs. My cock filled her up again and I started thrusting, banging away, oblivious to the noise we were both making. I felt the cum well up in side me again and this time pulled out and finished myself off, spraying spurt after spurt over her huge tits, hair, face and stomach.

This was it. I was done now. I looked at my watch – we had been out for over an hour.

As if she sensed it she kissed me, got up, picked up her T-shirt and wiped her tits and belly. She put the T-shirt on and leaned over me giving me a long kiss and playing with my cock and balls. And then she was gone.

I gave it five minutes and got up. I picked up the T-shirt and put it on and slowly wandered back to my suite. Inside all was calm and I took off the T-Shirt and slipped into bed, still conscious of the sex smell all over me, somehow a mix of two women, which turned me on.

I fell asleep straight away. I woke at 9.00 a.m. and my partner was already up and out on the balcony. Memories came back and I tentatively looked outside, without getting out of bed. My aching cock told me all I needed to know about last night's events. It had been fantastic.

Slowly I got up and put on a clean T-shirt, the one from the night before having been discarded in the corner – I made a mental note to deal with that myself, it was covered in come and juices of all sorts and it smelt of Mary's perfume.

I wandered out to the balcony. Cases were parked next door and my partner was sitting sipping orange juice. "big night last night" she said – if only she knew.

The ladies came out next, Helen saying that Mary should have got up, nothing changed. The golf cart arrived and the luggage was loaded.

We both got up and walked round the fence to say our goodbyes. I kissed Helen on both cheeks, and at the same time I could hear Mary saying to my partner "look after that man of yours, he's one in a million". Helen agreed saying I had been very attentive to two ladies when I didn't need to (if only she knew).

We swapped and Mary came over to me, with Helen and my partner hugging. Mary had turned me round so I was facing Helen who likewise had turned my partner round so I was facing her back.

Helen was talking to my partner, holding her by the shoulders when Mary grabbed my head and kissed me hard with her tongue down my throat. Once kissing me she moved a hand down and expertly slipped it inside the waistband of my shorts, grabbing my cock and squeezing it and pulling it.

Then she pulled away from the kiss and hugged me. As I looked over her shoulder I could see Helen cuddling my partner and looking at me with a huge smile on her face.

12