Holiday Inn

Story Info
20 minutes is all it takes.
834 words
4.23
26.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your company had to send you to Providence, Rhode Island on business for four days and three nights...you called me on my cell phone to tell me that your at the Holiday Inn in Providence...how soon could I get there..."20 minutes is all it takes," I tell you...

When I get to your room...you opened the door and pulled me inside...kissing me so passionately...you took my breath away ( I so love kissing with you )...you kicked the door shut and walked us backwards to the bed...still kissing & undressing as we walked...

We lay on the bed touching...kissing... almost in a frenzy...because it has been so long since we have been able to be together...You start to move down on my body and I stop you...telling you it's your turn for pleasure...I tell you to lay on your back as I get my wrists restraints and put them on you...arms outstretched...I take a pillow and ask you to lift your butt up and I put it under you...raising your ass...just enough for better access...I lay on top of your body, rubbing my mound against your hard cock...I kiss your tender lips putting my tongue inside your mouth...our tongues dance to the rhythm of our passion...

I sit up still rubbing my mound on your cock...feeling my juices flowing out onto your hard shaft...I play with my breasts as you watch...you moan as I pull and pinch my nipples making them harder then they already are...I am so aroused and so hot for you...it's all I can do to stay in control and not put your hard cock inside my now, dripping pussy...I remind myself...this night is for YOU...I want to give you more Pleasure then you have ever had from a woman in your Life...I want to take you to a world full of love and ecstasy beyond belief...I want to make you climax with such an intensity that it will leave you exhausted and as breathless as you have left me...

You want to suck my nipples and try to sit up...but I won't let you...I lean down and kiss you again...slip my tongue into your ear as I move down to nibble your neck...reaching down and squeezing your cock then holding your balls in my hand...I sit up and let my breasts brush by your face you open your mouth...hungrily trying to get my nipples...I let you suck on one then the other...all the while I'm playing with your cock and balls...I move down your body again...kissing, licking, nibbling all the way down to your toes and back up again...stopping at your cock...I flick my tongue out and tease the head before taking it all the way in my warm wet mouth...I thrill at the sound of your moans...knowing that it's me giving you the pleasure that you so deserve and need...

You ask me to stop because you want to pleasure me too...I tell you "not now later you can pleasure me...right now your going to get the blow job of your life"...all you can do is smile and moan...I take your cock back into my mouth and start slowly sucking the length of it again...moving my tongue all around it as my head moves up and down...slow and easy...then faster...harder...I cup your balls in my hand...loving the feel of them...I move down to lick and suck on your balls...taking one in my mouth and gently sucking, then taking the other and sucking that too...Mmmmmmmm your balls feel so good in my mouth so good against my tongue...

I move lower now...down to your ass and start licking...teasing your butt hole with my tongue...making you crazy with wanting more...and I don't disappoint you...as I'm licking your ass my hand is stroking your cock...your hips are bucking...you are on fire...I lick my way back to your balls and your cock...as I do this...I slip my finger into your ass...pushing deep as I suck harder on your cock..."oh yesss" you say to me "please don't stop"...hearing this from you and knowing how good it feels to you...thats it's me doing it...fills me with such an intense passion for you...I can't get enough of sucking your cock...I push my finger in as far as I can in unision with my sucking...in and out...up and down...

I feel your climax about to happen...I push deep in your ass as your cock begins to spasm and my mouth fills with your cum...I swallow every drop not wanting to waste any...after all...I have waited a long time to taste you... your ass tightens around my finger and I can feel your body shake as the waves of pleasure wash over you...wave after wave of Pure Pleasures...You lay there numb and totally drained...you look at me and say..."that was incredible...no one has ever done that to me"...I just look at you and smile and ask if you would like anything else right now...With a twinkle in your eye you ask me "could you untie me now"...