Holiday Knights - What if?

Story Info
What if Bruce Wayne didn't escape?
4.6k words
4.43
10.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking a break from the main story I'm doing, this story is based off the Christmas episode of The New Batman Adventures episode: Holiday Knights. This is sort of a 'what if' story, like various comics like Marvel have done. With examples like when Rouge gained the power of Thor, or if Hulk died in the planet Hulk story and Caiera travelled to earth to kill the rest of the Marvel heroes. This story is about what happened if Bruce Wayne didn't fall down the elevator shaft while escaping Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy? This is simply fan fiction made for fun and not to be taken seriously. I hope you enjoy this.

*****

It was December 22nd, Snow had showered Gotham city, whitening the city on the lead up to Christmas. Gotham's richest eligible bachelor Bruce Wayne had planned to spend a quiet Christmas at home. Unfortunately for him, two of Gotham's most villainess female criminals, Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy, abducted Bruce. With one kiss from Ivy, her special lipstick had Bruce under her control.

Arriving at Bergduffs, Gotham's biggest shopping plaza, Bruce Wayne could only watch helplessly as Harley and Ivy, with his credit cards, spend thousands of dollars on luxury items like shoes, jewellery, clothes, and more. He couldn't shout for help, or resist the ladies instruction when told to sign off expensive purchases. He strained each time to resist their bidding.

Exiting the elevator on one of the upper floors of the building, Ivy walked out, wearing an extravagant white fur coat. Her fingers were decorated with gold, diamond rings. Harley followed behind, carrying a big cuddly toy, and licking a large, red lollypop.

Looking back, Ivy smirked. "Step lively there, Brucy." she called. Struggling behind, Bruce Wayne was carrying all the shopping the two girls have accumulated so far.

"Look! Pianos!" cried Harley, pointing excitedly across the room.

Bruce was beginning to slowly regain self control. "I've had... just... about enough... of this!" He strained to the two villainesses.

"I think the stuff is wearing off." Harley said to Ivy.

Unconcerned, Ivy inspected the diamond ring upon her finger, and calmly replied, "Can't have that. Give him another shot." With that, Ivy passed Harley the lipstick she used on Bruce Wayne.

Applying the solution to her dark lips, Harley smiled wickedly at Bruce. "Right-a-roonie! Gimme some sugar, baby!" she said to her captive.

Bruce dropped all the shopping items to the floor, and began to step backwards, away from an advancing Harley who puckered her lips. His body felt like it was submerged in thick mire, making it tough to move.

Behind him was the other elevator, which was currently out of order. An out of order sign was placed in front of the elevator's entrance. Not seeing the sign, Bruce tripped backwards on the sign, landing against the entrance of the elevator, the doors were closed until repairs were complete.

Harley straddled Bruce who was sat on the floor; he tried desperately to defend himself from Harley. However, thanks to Ivy's lipstick, he wasn't strong enough to hold Harley back. Pinning both of Bruce's arms back, Harley administered a deep kiss onto his lips. Bruce quickly stopped struggling.

Breaking the kiss, Harley gazed into Bruce's eyes. He was once again under their spell. "That's a good boy." Smirked Harley.

"If you are quite finished Mr Wayne, we still got a few more floors to sweep before we finish our shopping spree. Now if you be a good boy, I promise tonight will finish with a bang! " lectured Ivy, in a flirtatious tone.

"What are we gunna do when we're finished red?" Harley inquired.

Ivy replied, "Well I ain't going back to that rat infested hotel Harl. Maybe our dear friend Brucy would happily accommodate us in his extravagant mansion?"

Bruce looked shocked and glared angrily at Ivy. He wanted to speak, but he could not.

"Gee thanks Mr Wayne, that's really kind of you." Thanked Harley.

Ivy gently clasped Bruce's chin, looking alluringly into his eyes. "Now pick up our things and let's get going Brucy." she enchanted. Picking up the women's purchases, Bruce continued to obediently follow the two women as they continued shopping.

After awhile, the three returned to the car awaiting them outside Bergduffs'. Upon loading their purchases into the car, Ivy called out to the driver, "To Wayne manor Jeeves." Without uttering a word, the driver, also under the influence of Ivy's hypnotic lipstick, started the car, and drove through the snow covered city.

It wasn't long before the car arrived outside the main entrance of Wayne manor.

After emptying the car of their shopping goods, Ivy leaned through the driver's window, and pecked the driver on the cheek. "That's all Jeeves, now find a high bridge and drive off of it sweetie." She commanded.

With that the driver silently drove away.

Straining to try and stop this, Bruce could only look on helplessly as the driver disappeared in the distance. "That's one loose end out of the way. Now pick up our things Brucy." spoke Ivy

The three entered the manor, and into the main hall. "Wow! This place is extravagant!" proclaimed Harley in amazement.

Ivy was also impressed. "This is a very nice place Brucy! So this is where Gotham's wealthiest, handsomest bachelor brings all of his dates back to." she enticed.

"Gee red, I wonder what his bedroom is like? I bet his bed is as big as a bus!" said Harley.

"Oh I'm sure Brucy would be more than happy to show us, won't you darling?" replied Ivy, as she look at their captive, who was unable to reply to them, but only snarled at them.

"Oh now, now Mr Wayne." mocked Ivy. "Don't get yourself all worked up darling. Save that energy up for tonight!"

Bruce became more concerned with what the two girls have planned for him as they proceeded up the stairs, and across some hallways, until they reached his bedroom. The bed was indeed very large, extravagant, and immaculate.

Looking at the opposite end of the room, there was an open doorway, which lead into a shower room.

"Well that's convenient. There's nothing I love more than a nice, hot shower after a huge spending spree." smoothed Ivy. Picking up two of the shopping bags, Harley approached her partner with a wicked grin.

"Want me to wash ya back red?" she inquired playfully. "Hmmm, that would be good Harley." charmed Ivy.

Walking towards the shower room, Ivy turned back to look at Bruce. "Stay right there Brucy, we won't be too long." She titillated, winking at him before leaving the room.

Bruce Wayne could only sit at the end of the bed and wait, unable to get away. He wondered where his butler Alfred was, and why they didn't meet him when they arrived at Wayne manor.

Meanwhile, driving across the city, Alfred Pennyworth was heading towards the home of Veronica Vreeland; Where Bruce went for the annual Christmas party. He was worried due to Bruce being late returning home. Plus, he wasn't answering any calls from the built-in phone in his car he took out.

Entering the Vreeland residence, Alfred found Veronica socialising with members of Gotham's high society.

"Pardon the intrusion Ms Vreeland. Have you seen Master Bruce?" inquired Alfred.

"Mr Pennyworth! So nice to see you here!" She proclaimed happily, cocktail in hand. "I'm afraid you're late Alfred, Bruce left some time ago."

"Oh dear Ms Vreeland, I'm afraid Master Bruce hasn't returned home. And his car is still parked outside your house!" concerned Alfred.

Unfazed, Veronica replied, "Ha! I bet Bruce changed his mind and found an attractive date to spend the night with! I bet he's having a good time as we speak." she finished, knocking back her alcoholic beverage.

Back at Wayne manor, Bruce Wayne strained to himself as he tried to move his body. It felt like it weighed ten tons. "Sorry to keep you waiting darling." spoke a voice, amorously.

Looking up, Bruce saw both Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy, standing before him in white bathrobes. "Me and red have decided while shopping that it would be a shame to kill off one of the richest, sexiest guys in Gotham after spending a lot of his money!"

"Indeed!" Ivy continued. "So we decided to make your final hour one we would all pleasurably enjoy!"

With that, the two women disrobed from their bathrobes, revealing to Bruce their beautiful bodies. Harley's petite, athletic body was decorated in a racy, red see through Nightdress, with a black thong panties and red thigh high leather boots.

Ivy's feminine, hour-glass body, that was voluptuous, and beyond captivating, was embellished with high quality stockings and suspenders, and long, black satin gloves, adorned with diamond bracelets and diamond rings.

Bruce gasped at the two lingerie clad villainesses. Then, with renewed strength, strained, and grunted as he tried to get up and make a run for it. However, his movement was extremely slow.

The two girls smiled at each other, then approached Bruce. They pushed him down onto the bed. Harley climbed to the top of his head, and held his arms down. Ivy mounted Bruce, looking at him with a wicked smile.

"Oh my! Such defiance!" Complimented Ivy. "We'll soon put a stop to that!"

Pulling out her lipstick from one of her gloves, Ivy coated her full lips with the dark green solution. Pressing her lips and smiling erotically, Ivy leaned forward, her hands wrapped around the sides of Bruce's head. Her lips caressed her victim's, humming as she osculated him. Her lips smacked his as her tongue entered his mouth, dancing with his unwilling tongue.

Finally breaking the kiss, Ivy licked her lips amatorially. Her hand wandered to Bruce's shirt before she said, "Let's have some fun!" With that she ripped the shirt open. The buttons popped away in different directions.

Ivy kissed Bruce's neck, her lips travelled down his finely toned, masculine chest.

Harley released his arms and administered her own deep kiss on Bruce.

Ivy's tongue glided across his chest, circling his now erected nipples.

Harley joined Ivy, sucking the other nipple of their captive. Bruce groaned from the physical sensation.

"Oh! He's tasty red!" commented Harley sensually.

"He most certainly is!" salaciously responded Ivy, as the two embraced in their own passionate kiss.

Bruce didn't feel right. There was something more in Ivy's lipstick than a mind control agent. As Batman, he trained extensively to mentally resist both a degree of pleasure or pain. Something was causing a state of unnatural arousal upon him.

Ivy's hand had made its way to Bruce's groin, to which she felt something pulsating, and increase in size.

"Hmm! someone has a big one for us Harl!" enticed Ivy.

"Mmmm, let's see what he's packing red." replied Harley.

The two Gotham sirens knelt off the bed, near Bruce's lap. They unbuckled the belt on his trousers, undid them, and pulled them and his underpants down. Bruce's hard member sprung upwards, twitching as it stood upright and strong.

"Oh my! I see you're not just a pretty face Brucy! This is quite the cock you have!" complimented Ivy, as she grasped his length, and softly stroking him.

Bruce gave an unwilling sigh of pleasure. "Let's tuck in red!" announced Harley. With that the two women sandwiched his hard rod between their luscious lips.

Their lips smacked and smooched around his shaft, twirling their soft, moist tongues around also.

Harley was the first to work her way up and took the crown of his cock between her lips.

Ivy turned her attention to Bruce's balls, licking them lovingly before taking them into her mouth.

Both women took turns stimulating his testicals and penis, dampening both with their saliva.

Ivy gazed erotically at the strained face of Bruce with her bewitching, emerald eyes. Bruce watched helplessly as the gloved hand and lips of Poison Ivy worked his hardened appendage like a well lubricated piston. Ivy's lips smacked off his member so Harley could take her turn.

Harley sucked more aggressively, clasping tighter to his dick while humming hard. The vibrations from her lips elevated the pleasure Bruce was receiving.

Ivy groped his balls, squeezing them gently while kissing his solid abdomen. Her other hand slipped her knickers off of herself. Baring her redden, feminine flower, dripping with her own womanly nectar of sexual desire.

Crawling up the bed, Ivy knelt over the face of Bruce Wayne. He looked up to see Ivy's vagina. Moistened, and ready for carnal bliss.

"That's it Brucy. Lick my pussy!" commanded Ivy in a salacious tone. Lowing her hips down, Ivy's lower lips embraced Bruce's. Unable to resist her instructions, he licked between her soft, wet folds. Servicing her mouth of arousal.

Exhaling blissfully, Ivy's head tilted back delightfully. Her hands caressed her voluptuous green breasts, pinching the dark green nipples to increase her enjoyment.

Harley continued to suck off Bruce enthusiastically. Stroking him off intensely while spitting on his now, drenched dick. Ivy leaned down to rejoin her friend fellating their victim.

The nectar of Ivy's essence had a strong, exotic taste to Bruce. He strained from the forced exhilaration as the two women lovingly sucked his manhood.

Harley grew more animalistic as her sexual appetite increased. "Oh red! I want him inside of me!" moaned Harley.

Ivy smiled, and responded, "Well indulge yourself my dear." Before kissing her.

With that Harley slipped her see through Nightdress, and black thong panties off, now dampened with her own womanly juices. Climbing onto the bed, she mounted Bruce, claiming his member with one hand, and slowly inserted him into herself. Her mouth of arousal swallowed him to the hilt, she gasped sharply with gratification.

Bruce's pleasured gasp was muffled in Ivy's flower. The two queens of crime panted with joyance as they sexually indulged with Bruce Wayne.

Harley bounced fiercely on his stalk, her flesh clapped against his as she drove him deeper into herself.

Ivy grinded her hips on Bruce's face, rubbing her wet folds against his nose and mouth.

The two girls embraced with a deep kiss, before Ivy panted, "It's my turn to take his cock Harley!"

She happily obliged to her request. Harley got off of Bruce and stepped off the bed.

Ivy crawled down Bruce's body, his face now drenched with her juices. Facing away from Bruce, she too straddles him, before sheathing him slowly into her redden crease.

A sigh of ecstasy left Ivy's lips. She rested her hands on Bruce's abdomen, and then began to pump his length. His head leant back, Bruce groaned with pleasure. Her pussy felt just as hot as Harley's.

Ivy pounded Bruce's hard member as Harley turned her attention to her tits. Sucking and massaging them with her mouth and hands.

The juices of Ivy's flower drowned his penis as it lanced deeper into her tight, vaginal canal. Panting blissfully, Ivy commanded, "Oh god! Don't just lay there Brucy! Move your hips and thrust deeper into me!" Upon hearing that, Bruce grabbed Ivy's hips and unwillingly pumped Ivy. His balls slapped against her blushed coloured pussy.

Ivy moans grew louder, her carnal pleasure increased.

Harley assisted with licking the shaft of Bruce and her friend's slit. All while massaging her own mouth of arousal with her hand. Inserting a finger also.

Perspiration began to set on all three as Harley and Ivy continued their coition with Bruce, nourishing their carnal hunger. Snow continued to fall across the city on this dark, moonlit night.

Without warning, Ivy un-mounted Bruce, and moved on all four, onto the bed. Harley positioned herself under her, their arms wrapped around each other.

"Now Brucy! Pound me from behind!" Ivy commanded in a lustful tone. Bruce assumed position, and entered her from behind. He held her waist firmly as he groaned unwillingly in bliss.

He began thrusting at a moderate pace at first, but soon his lunges became more fervent. Ivy whaled licentiously, her hands interlocked with Harleys'. She enjoyed watching Ivy revel in Bruce's appendage.

"Oh red! This is the best Christmas ever!" professed Harley.

"It... sure... is!" panted Ivy in sexual exhilaration. Bruce began to feel physically drained. He couldn't stop moving, his abdomen began to burn as he exerted himself. He whacked his waist against Ivy's rear, plunging deeper into her hot, redden essence.

Harley tongue danced with Ivy's as they embraced. "Come on red! My pussy wants servicing too!" Harley begged.

With that, Ivy relinquished her vaginal grip on Bruce.

Harley turned onto her side. Bruce lay behind her, assuming the spooning position. Harley clasped his hard length, inserting him once again inside her.

She raised her leg, opening her crease to fully consume him. Harley instructed Bruce to hold her leg up, and thrust as hard and as fast as possible. Her cries of total ecstasy grew louder, and more frequent.

Her breath stammered, and her body rapidly jolted as Bruce hammered her mercilessly.

Crawling up beside him, Ivy softly stroked his sweat-soaked body, kissing his neck tenderly. "You're getting close, aren't you darling!" She softly whispered into his ear. "It's pointless to resist it Brucy! I'll finish you off myself!"

Smacking his butt, Ivy laid on her back. Bruce pulled out of Harley, and mounted the vixen of vines. Her legs widely parted, her mouth of arousal was eager to devour him once more. The crown of his member parted her inner lips, going balls deep into her. He exhaled deeply as the grip of her flower tightened.

He began to once again thrust hard and deeply, his balls slapping against the junction of her thighs. Ivy grasped his muscular body, overindulging in the carnal bliss he viciously administered unwillingly.

She gazed into Bruce's eyes, his anger was distinct, His body overwhelmed with an abundance of fleshly pleasure. Clutching his firm, manful buttocks, Ivy pulled Bruce even deeper into her. The physical bliss tightened her vaginal canal even more, sucking Bruce's cock in.

Bruce's groans became more agonizing, he was getting close to climaxing.

Smacking his butt, Harley blurted, "Come on rich boy! Don't hold back! Give it all to red will ya!"

Grinning sinisterly, Harley sucked on her middle finger, greatly lubing it with her spit. She then inserted it into his butt hole, and massaged his prostate. Bruce's eyes lit up, and he gasped sharply. His pleasure greatly increased, he couldn't last much longer.

Ivy's cries of bliss grew more animalistic, her legs clasped Bruce tightly. "Come on baby! Do it! Shoot you seed deep inside me! Oh yes, yes, yes!" She cried joyfully.

Bruce growled, sputtered and finally howled deeply as he ejaculated into Ivy. She too hollered in bliss upon feeling the warm, thick fluid spray inside her pussy.

Upon finishing discharging his semen into Ivy, Bruce crumbled off her, physically drain, his body glistened with perspiration.

Ivy laid back, breathing deeply. Bruce's sperm began to leak from her entrance.

Harley leaned in between her friend's legs and lapped up some of his seed. Keeping it in her mouth, she crawled up Ivy's body and administered a deep kiss. The two shared the taste of his intimate seed, enjoying his flavour.

The two villainesses then renewed their attention to Bruce. Both kissing him on both cheeks. "You were wonderful darling!" Complimented Ivy in sweet satisfaction. "You really are quite the stud muffin. I see why all the girls want a piece of you."

"Ivy told ya tonight would end with a bang!" Added Harley.

"It most certainly did." Continued Ivy. Then her tone got more malevolent. "But I'm afraid for you Brucy, the fun stops here."

Reaching into her bathrobe, Ivy pulled out a different lipstick. Applying the lipstick to her lips, the colour transformed from the dark green to a poisonous, toxic green.

12