Holiday Loving Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was I who came again before him. My body went rigid and my hips took on a life of their own, pounding upwards seeking more cock, more pressure on my clit. He did not break his rhythm; instead he simply kept pounding away at me while I lay beneath him in full orgasm. Instead of the sensations waning as they usually did, they continued and seemed to intensify. I clung to him, holding him inside me, trying to force him to stop without success. Then, just when I was certain that my release could not continue or increase, I felt him arch his back, bury himself even deeper in me as he spurted his hot cum into the end of my vagina. I screamed again, loud and long until I was out of breath from the indescribably intense feelings washing through me. Then he relaxed, and after a few seconds I did also. I hugged him to me and he nuzzled into my neck, whispering sweet love words in my ear as our breathing slowed.

We lay together for a long time before he rolled off me, his now flaccid cock pulling out of my sloppy love hole. We wiped each other with a towel then we stood and embraced.

"I need a shower," I told him. "Come and shower with me, honey."

Together we showered, spending a long time soaping each other, caressing each other. His cock once again grew hard and ready so I knelt at his feet under the warm spray of water and took him in my mouth. I had never had a man cum in my mouth but I decided this was a night of firsts. After licking then sucking, taking as much as I could of his sweet tasting cock into my mouth, he held my head and nearly suffocated me by cumming down my throat. Once he was finished I moved my head off his cock and out of the spray, breathing deeply to give air to my starving lungs. I stood up and we kissed again, his hands holding my ass cheeks and pressing me against his deflating cock.

"Thank you. sweetheart," he said above the sound of the water.

"Mmmm, thank you too, I think. That was a delicious supper, darling."

We turned the water off, dried each other and climbed back into bed, spooning against each other and quickly dropping into deep sleeps. The following morning we awoke and took each other in our arms. Despite cumming twice the previous night, Phil was soon hard and ready for action. This time he again lay on his back while I rode him, but this time he withheld his cum until I had had two orgasms, then he fucked me hard and spurted another dose of his cum into my waiting cunt. We relaxed and cuddled for a while, then again showered together, ate breakfast and he told me it was time he left.

"Will I see you again?" I asked, hopeful but now despairing of seeing him frequently.

"Probably not. I tend to use a lot of different women but I must say you're one of the best I've ever had."

Something seemed to turn over inside me. I would need to investigate that later, I thought. Then he did something I certainly didn't expect. He reached into his pocket, removed his wallet, counted out five one hundred dollar bills and handed them to me.

"Just a little something to remember me by," he said with a grin.

He gave me a final quick kiss then was gone, leaving me standing with a handful of money and more questions than I cared to contemplate.

I turned the questions over in my mind as I lay on the deck, sunbathing naked, feeling for the first time I could remember, totally satiated sexually. Why did he pay me when he took me out to dinner and gave me such a wonderful time? Why did he say that I was simply one of many women he'd had? Doesn't he have a girlfriend? Maybe he has a wife and cheats on her with other women. I began to wonder how Stan and Gloria knew Phil. They hadn't mentioned him before and he didn't talk about them. Then something made me wonder if he'd paid them for me. Was I, in fact a prostitute? I thought back to what had happened, how from the time I first met Stan I had not been able to make my own decisions. I looked at the way I may have been manipulated: discouraged from going home, I thought, but no, it was I who had decided to stay with just a bikini for clothing, wasn't it? Being clothed by Gloria in what she wanted me to wear, but again no, I had chosen those clothes, hadn't I? Coming with them to this holiday resort, but I had certainly agreed to come, I hadn't been brought here against my will, had I? I didn't know. What was my will? I didn't know any more. I knew I wanted sex; had to have sex, like the nympho I was, I thought. Nothing wrong with that. If I did have the free will to choose whether to come with them or return home, which would I have done? I didn't know. Having sex always available with both Stan and Gloria was wonderful and certainly fulfilled my main need in life. Coming with them was very beneficial for me, I thought, and for them. I wondered?

I came to no conclusions but instead vowed to remain alert for strange occurrences in future and to question each and every decision I made or I felt was made for me. After a while a I had lunch; sex sure does make me hungry, I chuckled to myself.

To be continued

12