Holiday Loving Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Four slaves appeared, two assisting each person to the equipment and fitting them in place. The man was restrained in a frame then had a suction device and stimulator fitted to his cock. A clear plastic tube took his cum to the machine and another system was attached to his cock and balls. Presumably this was to stimulate him to release all his cum to the machine.

The woman was positioned so that she was straddling the bar with her feet wide apart. The slaves moved the bar up to gently press against her perineum with her weight taken still on her feet, flat on the floor. Her arms were pulled above her head and she was stretched forward so her breasts dangled free of her chest and her clit was obviously pressing against the bar. Once their respective victims were in place, the slaves signalled Mistress.

"Then let the torment commence," she announced.

The slaves turned on the milking machine and immediately the man began writhing in pleasure as the sensations stimulated his cock and balls. The slaves lifted the bar for the woman about four inches, causing her to stand on her tip toes to prevent her body weight from pressing on the bar. After a few minutes the man came and his cu could be seen moving along the clear plastic tube to the collection vessel. He relaxed, but then his tension grew again as the machine continued to stimulate him. This time he grimaced; the stimulation was becoming quite painful, it appeared. The woman, meanwhile, was in a difficult situation as her ankles were giving out as her muscles cramped, causing her to rest more and more of her body weight on the sharp edge of the beam. She began sobbing from the pain, the sobs themselves racking her body and causing still more pain. After a few more minutes the man came again, this time with a look of agony on his face as his sparse cum was forcibly withdrawn from his cock, balls and prostate. He was now obviously in pain, yet the stimulation and suction continued.

I looked around the room as the second hand of the clock continued to inexorably move around the dial, each second seeming longer to the two participants. The effects on the audience were mixed; some were obviously finding it extremely arousing and several men had their partner seated on their laps, obviously deeply penetrating her love tunnel while they watched the participants endure their agonies. Others were manually stimulating themselves or their partners and one couple at least seemed to be in the throes of a mutual orgasm. Back on stage the woman was now supported totally on the beam, her body wracked with sobs and pain as the sharp wood cut painfully into her perineum and clit. The man was also in agony, it seemed, as his cock was continually stimulated and he tried to cum but nothing appeared in the tube. A few more seconds, then the bell rang and it was over.

The slaves quickly lowered the woman and turned off the machine, then unfastened both the participants. As Mistress brought them to the front of the stage everyone cheered them for their bravery. The man's cock was shrivelled after his marathon cumfest while the woman had slight traces of blood running down her inner thighs from the sharp wooden edge.

"And that, ladies and gentlemen, concludes the formal part of another evening. As members and partners, you are, as always, free to remain for as long as you wish and to use the facilities now and at any time you wish. If there are any newbies who wish to join please see the attendant at the door. Otherwise, goodnight and I'll look forward to seeing you again soon."

Everyone clapped and cheered as Mistress Angelique left the stage. Jeff turned to mme and asked what I'd like to do.

"Well, I don't mind if we do it here or at home, but I'm horny and I need you to fuck me."

Jeff grinned. "Let's do it here, now," he suggested.

I looked around and couldn't see somewhere private for intimate affairs, so asked where.

"Well, there are several padded tables in the far corner just for this purpose. But people would gather round to watch. Do you want it in private at home or public here?"

I didn't know. I thought of the possibilities of public sex; the idea had always turned me on so much and I'd masturbated to the fantasy, but for real? Hey, it was a night of new experiences, I reasoned, why not?

"Ok, let's go."

"Good girl," he said, taking my hand and leading me to the tables, possibly before I could change my mind.

Two were already in use. On one a gorgeous blonde woman was deep throating an elderly man as he lay on his back with his eyes closed. On the other a brunette was energetically riding a young stud while he twisted her nipples in what appeared to be a very painful fashion. As we watched she came on his cock, tilting her head back and grunting in time to his pushing and pulling her hips back and forth. He didn't stop and continued fucking into her hard as she came down from her orgasm. There were around fifteen people watching, some sitting on chairs, some lying on sofas, some obviously having sex themselves as they watch other lovemaking couples.

I lay on the third table on my back and Jeff mounted me, easing his rock hard cock into my wet pussy in one hard thrust. He began thrusting in and out, each inward thrust squeezing my clit and sending thrilling sexy feeling through my body. His hands covered my breasts and I cautioned him, saying they were still sore from their previous treatment. We made love together gently, lovingly, aware of others around us doing the same. This was an amazing experience I found, so gentle, supportive and loving. What a pity that sex was so harshly judged in society.

All things must end and we both gradually approached our climaxes. Jeff came first, spurting his hot cum deep inside me and causing me to also cum hard as I lay beneath him. I vaguely heard several onlookers clap. After a few minutes just lying the, Jeff pulled his withered cock out and rolled off me, standing beside the bed. Before I could follow a good-looking young guy approached and casually placed his hand on my pussy, inserting a finger into my recently fucked hole.

"Hi, I'm Tony," he said, "Mind if I have a turn now?"

I looked at Jeff, hoping for rescue, but he simply said: "Ok by me if it's Ok by you."

Was it Ok by me? Was I willing for a guy I didn't know to fuck me straight after Jeff had cum in me? Hell yes, was my response.

"Yeah, it's fine by me."

Tony took Jeff's place and wasted no time sliding in. A woman stood beside him and he introduced her as his partner, Ursula. He told me Ursula loved watching him fuck other women, which was the main reason they'd joined the club. As he was talking he was also moving in and out of me, his long thin cock pressing into the end of my vagina with each thrust. Meanwhile I noticed that Jeff had his arms around Ursula and supported her with his hands under her ass as his rejuvenated cock sought her love hole. After a few attempts he was in and they were standing alongside the table fucking each other hard. Wow, I thought, what a scene. It was so hot that I came well before I would usually have reached my climax and my pulsing tunnel sucked Tony's cum from him, letting me feel it heat the end of my cunt. We lay together watching as our partners also finished. Then we all kissed our respective lovers and wandered off to see what else we could find.

"Let's go home," I suggested after a few more minutes, "I want you to love me again at home in bed and then to go to sleep in your arms."

"Sounds like a plan," agreed Jeff.

We dressed then left, arriving home shortly afterwards. Once inside my first stop was the mirror to see what my ass looked like. I stripped off and turned around, fearing the worst. It didn't look too bad, a few red marks still but I knew they would fade. Nothing like the asses of the two who had received 25 hard strokes earlier in the evening. Then I was in Jeff's arms, cuddling into him and kissing. We had a nightcap then tumbled into bed, both sexually sated, and slept in each others arms.

The next morning I was horny again, as usual and managed to resurrect Jeff's overworked cock eno9ugh for us to make sweet gentle love for a while before arising and having breakfast. The morning was spent relaxing in the sun on the patio. After a light lunch we dressed in our swim suits and headed for the beach, walking along aimlessly arm in arm. I wondered what life would be like with Jeff as my husband and he must have been thinking similar thoughts.

"Do you think we'd work out if we were married?" he asked.

"I doubt it. A weekend like is is very different from marriage," I replied, "All that would happen is we'd end up cheating on each other and hating each other."

"But what if we didn't call it cheating; what if it was sharing each other?"

"Nah, we'd still end up hating each other; hating the ties that bound us together. If you want more weekends with me like this I'm quite happy, but don't try to tie me down. In fact I hope you do want more weekends like this with me. I'd love to return to the club."

"Well, that's a possibility. And I do agree with you about marriage. I know of many people who were close to each other and lived together for years, but then they married. After that their relationship fell apart, they divorced and, as you said, ended up hating each other. There's something about marriage that seems to cause that in some people. Perhaps, as you say, it is the commitment aspect."

"Great. I'm pleased we agree on that."

We walked in silence then turned in unspoken mutual agreement and retraced out steps, arriving at the apartment at sunset. We dressed in normal clothing, ate dinner at a reasonable but not outstanding restaurant, then returned to the apartment. Once again we made love, for the last time, but we didn't know it then, and then slept soundly.

I awoke next morning alone. It was nearly 9am and the bed and apartment were empty except for me and a note on the counter:

'Thank you for a fabulous weekend, darling. I do hope we get together again and maybe return to the club. I love you but we cannot be together as I'm already in a constricting marriage like we discussed yesterday. Sorry if I misled you. I shall remember this weekend and you for the rest of my life. Jeff'

I sat down on a stool and tears welled up. I wiped them away angrily. I'd had a great weekend with Jeff; nothing could take that away. The fact it couldn't continue, wouldn't continue was beside the point. I knew there would be other great weekends. I replaced the note on the counter then noticed other notes sticking out from under a plate. I counted them - $400. The thoughts about the possibility that I was a prostitute or a call girl or escort or something came to me again, but those thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a key in the lock and the door opened as Stan and Gloria walked in.

"Hello, Mandy, how was your weekend with Jeffrey?" asked Gloria.

We drank a bottle of wine as I told them in detail of the wonderful weekend we'd had together. Then I asked the question that had been on my mind for a while.

"How do you know these guys that seem to want to make love with me? It seems too coincidental for you to just happen to know people who are sexy and want to fuck me." What next, I thought quickly? Say it, part of me told myself. "Am I a prostitute or call girl or escort or something?"

To be continued