Holiday Pact

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Owen pulled me back out of the kitchen and just stood looking at me, eye to eye but with his eyebrows arched high as if he had asked me a question that he was waiting for me to answer. Eventually I said, "What?"

"Well, I was naked out on the beach so Jerry will expect me to take my shorts off now!"

"Well, that's okay; you can take your shorts off for Jeremy!"

"That's not what I mean, our pact, you know, if Jeremy makes a pass at me I'm supposed to let him, but if I'm naked and you're not, he's bound to think I'm more approachable than you, so it skews the test, my being naked could severely influence the outcome if you're not!"

"So what, you want me to be naked and you to keep your shorts on?"

"No but all things should be equal; we should both take out swimmers off."

"Or both leave them on!"

"Come on, if we stay dressed that will send out a totally different message, the results will still be skewed and neither of us would win."

I turned my back to Owen and as he fiddled with the double knot holding my bikini top in place I mumbled, "Well, at least I'll only be nude in front of one and a half gay men rather than six hundred. My bikini top fell open and Owen lifted the halter strap off over the top of my head before rolling my bikini bottoms down. Owen had just stripped out of his shorts when Jeremy trundled a hostess trolley through from the kitchen, a huge bottle of Californian wine, three glasses, a platter with a mountain of sandwiches on it, three smaller plates and four dishes full of dips on the top, the lower shelf had a sack of potato chips.

Jeremy smiled at my look of discomfort but he was impressed that I was naked and he really looked like he was checking me out, I could have been wrong after all, I could have lost my bet before we'd really got started.

"Not sure if you know the naturist convention but we usually carry a towel around with us, you'll notice later out on the beach that all the men have a towel in their hand as they walk up and down the beach looking for someone to... 'talk to', in houses we usually have a pile of small towels for guests to sit on."

He nodded his head to the far corner, "Be a love, grab three and we'll spread them on our seats."

We all sat and picked food off of the trolley. We made small talk, my opinion 'flip-flopped' between thinking Jerry was gay to thinking he was straight, the conversation soon swung round to sex and Jeremy made a startling revelation, "I only bought this place because the people who use both beaches tend to be very sexually free, I've often lured both husbands and wives away from their families to have sex up here in my bedroom, sometimes I've fucked the husband while his wife looked after the kids and then he's sent her up here to take over from him in my bed while he sat on the beach with the kids."

No wonder I was flip-flopping, he was bi-sexual or do they call it metro-sexual these days.

"I was really surprised when I saw the two of you out there on the beach, you're a good fifteen to twenty years younger than the average age for couples who come here to try and lift the boredom."

Owen and I were both sitting on the sofa and Jeremy was sitting opposite us on another sofa on the other side of the food trolley. Owen and I were sitting almost gobsmacked at Jeremy's openness and candour, there was a few minutes of silence and then Jerry seemed to come to a decision, he slapped his hands down on his knees and lumped to his feet.

"Come on you two, let's dance."

I was pulled up onto my feet and then Jerry pulled Owen up as well, he took my left hand and Owen's right hand and pulled us after him through to his bedroom. There was a super-king bed in the middle of the room and two walls were fully mirrored so that where ever we looked we could see part of the bed and presumable, whatever was happening on the bed.

Jerry kissed me and then guided me onto his bed, "Get on your hands and knees."

Then he left me and went to Owen, he kissed Owen on his lips and reached his hand down to Owen's cock.

"I don't know if either of you have any thoughts on how we do this but I thought as it was my house, you'd indulge me and let me start the ball rolling."

I had watched Owen and Jerry French kiss and watched as Jerry 'encouraged' my husband to an erection.

"I'd really love to watch how you two perform together first so..."

Jerry guided Owen onto the bed behind me and Jerry actually pushed Owen's cock into my cunt from behind in the typical 'doggy fuck' position, Jerry skitted round my side, "Time for me to get a close-up view."

Jerry got on his back and then slid his head between my right arm and right leg, he wriggled under me until the top of his head bumped into Owen's legs, Jerry twisted his body until his left hip bumped into my right arm, he nudged my arm a few times with his hip before I lifted my hand off of his bed and held myself up with just my left arm while Jerry wriggled around under me.

I looked in the mirror on the wall over to my right and I watched as Jerry hooked his arms over my hips to lift his head up, I watched as he tried to lick my pussy but I guessed he was in the wrong position because his cock was past the top of my head and we were basically the same height.

"Open your legs Owen." He asked.

I watched Owen open his legs and then Jerry wriggled a little further between us. His cock was now directly below my mouth, I could see most of Owen's cock now because he had to move back slightly to accommodate Gerry under us, just two inches of Owen's cock was doing all the work of driving me to my climax, well, two inches of cock and a very horny view from the mirrors.

Jeremy pulled himself up again, this time his tonge was able to easily lick over my clitoris and Owen's cock shaft as he humped in and out of my cunt. I was going through a very pleasant five point three on the orgasmic Richter scale before Jeremy licked my clit and then I jumped to a six.

Then I watched as Jerry slipped his right arm off of my hip, took it down between our bodies and then grabbed a firm hold on my husband's cock and pulled it from my cunt with a loud 'Plop' sound and then Jerry took Owen's cock into his mouth and Own actually carried on humping as if his cock was still in my cunt, then just as suddenly Jeremy swapped Owen's cock from his mouth and popped it quickly into my cunt again.

I was actually rather enjoying the fuck and view of the extra action between my husband and Jerry was also very pleasant, then I realised that Owen was also watching the action in the mirror, then he smiled at me and reached forward and pushed my head down so that my cheek was against Jerry's cock, I got the message and turned my face, stopped looking at the action and started sucking Jeremy's cock as he sucked Owen's.

We did that position for thirty minutes, none of us were really trying to hurry things along any, I was sucking Jeremy very gently, almost lovingly, I refrained from trying to use my hand to speed things along and then Jerry pulled Owen's cock from his mouth, popped it in my cunt again and then started to wriggle out from under me.

"Okay then Owen, why don't you do your lovely wife properly and fill her belly for her."

Being told by the older man what to do sent Owen crazy, he fucked me like a stallion, jumping me to a seven and causing my arms to buckle under me. Owen flooded my womb totally, there was far more spunk in my cunt than there had ever been before, well, from Owen that is.

"Do you like eating your own spunk out of your wife's cunt Owen?"

Owen shrugged his shoulders, he had never tried it before so he didn't know if he'd like it or not. "Well, if you don't usually do it, do you mind if I help myself?"

"Please, feel free."

Jeremy slipped behind me, my chest was still flat against the bed and my arse was stuck up in the air, I was coming off the boil very slowly, that was until Jerry started to dig his tongue deep into my vaginal sheath to drink my husband's semen from my overflowing cup.

We all took a rest break, Jeremy fetched three glasses of wine and we lounged around on the bed just chatting innocently, after thirty minutes Jerry moved slightly and started to play with Owen's cock, Jerry pulled Owen's head round and they got into sixty-nine position on their sides, I was feeling a little left out but I couldn't really complain, I had been given a dozen or more excellent climaxes, Owen had just one orgasm and Jerry hadn't cum so far.

Jerry allowed Owen's cock to pop out of his mouth and he told me to get the tube of KY jell from the bedside cabinet, I opened the drawer, found the lube and also found a small dildo, well, I say small, it was six inches long but quite thin.

Jerry let Owen's cock slip out of his mouth again, "Bring that as well, use plenty of lube and be gentle. I'm assuming Owen is a virgin back there."

I started out by just rubbing the tip of my finger covered in KY jell around Owen's anal muscle then I eased my well lubed finger inside about an inch and finally I coated the dildo in jell and eased it up Owen's bottom.

When the dildo was about two inches up his arse, Owen blew off for the second time that day, this time into Jerry's mouth instead of my cunt. Jerry jumped up and swung his mouth over to cover mine and he snowballed me with my own husband's spunk.

"Right, I think Owen's about as ready as he's ever going to be." Jeremy said as he pulled Owen up onto his knees. Jerry made me get into place under my husband, roughly the position that Jeremy had been while Owen was doing me doggy style. I sucked Owen's cock while Jeremy spent twenty minutes easing his cock up my husband's arse and as he started to fuck Owen properly I started to get little bursts of fluid, slightly thicker than semen, something that seemed to be generated by Jeremy's cock rubbing over Owen's prostate, each rub seemed to generate another spurt.

We didn't get back to sunbathing that day, after Jeremy filled Owen's anus with his spunk we all showered together and took an afternoon nap on Jerry's bed, then before we returned to the beach to collect our stuff, Jerry fucked my cunt while Owen fucked my arsehole, my first ever double up, a worthy addition to my sexual portfolio and a promising beginning to our new holiday pact.

As we drove back to our hotel Owen wanted me to tell him all about my first sexual act, he wanted to know who with and how old we both were. I wasn't sure that I should open that can of worms, really I wasn't.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
A Couple Explore With Friends Two married couples expand their sex lives with each other.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Fun at the B&B Husband and wife let go at the B&B with the owner's son.in Loving Wives
Bisexual Fantasy Fulfilled Ch. 01 My wife and I invite another man to share our bed.in Group Sex
More Stories