Holiday Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FUCK...FUCK...FUCK!!!" Teresa called out as orgasm after orgasm tore through her body.

"FUCK I'M GOING TO CUM," I called out as my balls tightened and my cock started to twitch.

"YES DAVE CUM!!!" she screamed. "FILL MY PUSSY WITH YOUR HOT SEED!!!"

I held back as long as I could, which wasn't long, until I felt my cock twitch violently in Teresa and the first stream of cum erupted from my cock deep into her dripping, juice filled pussy. Twitch after twitch from my cock released more and more cum into Teresa, our mixed juices beginning to leak from her pussy, before neither of us could go on anymore and we collapsed in a heap on the bed, both of us eventually passing out through a mixture of sheer exhaustion and the wine.

After that night I never did go back to my room again, only to fetch my clothes, as we spent the remainder of our stay at the hotel together, either in bed, at the bar or by the pool, and exactly one year after we first met we were back at the same hotel and in the same room, this time as husband and wife.

12