Holiday Sharing Ch. 01

Story Info
2 couples holiday fucking.
1.1k words
4.19
53.1k
14
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Danieluk
Danieluk
321 Followers

Shortly after Joy, my wife, had been talking to a man at the bar both he and his wife came over and introduced themselves as Paul and Linda.

Linda and I got on well, chatting together and there was no doubt Paul and Joy got on as she was sat with her hand in his lap rubbing his cock under the table. I knew Joy fancied Paul as he had spent some time ogling her whenever he got the chance and she had remarked he might be a "good fuck".

Paul seemed a bit tense as my wife groped him and when Joy suggested we went to our apartment for a quiet drink he looked nervously at Linda. I had made sure Linda had had a fair amount to drink and she was at the giggly stage. She agreed to come to our place and we promptly set off.

Joy grabbed Paul's hand and as she moved she let her dress ride up her long legs. Paul stared at her legs and exposed knickers and she cleverly let his hand slip between her thighs. I saw the look of surprise on his face and it quickly turned to a grin as Joy rubbed her pussy against his hand. He kept it there for a moment longer until she stood up.

Linda staggered a little as she stood and I grabbed her a little more than necessary. I took the opportunity for a quick grope of her breasts and to see what reaction it might bring. I was pleasantly surprised to notice she seemed to stagger again encouraging me to hold her tits tighter! She even managed to brush her hand against my semi-erect cock.

We made toward the door and Joy took Paul along in front of Linda and I. Once we were outside, they walked quicker than we did and I noticed they were very close together. A shaft of light lit them up for a moment and I clearly saw Paul's hand behind Joy lifting her dress and playing with her ass! I looked at Linda but she was unaware of her husband groping my wife.

Once in the apartment, we poured more drinks and sat around chatting and giggling. Joy and Paul were on the couch with their lower halves hidden by the table. Both of them had one hand under the table and I could tell by the looks on their faces that they were groping each other quite often. I knocked a pen on the floor and bent to pick it up. Looking under the table I saw that Joy had Paul's cock out and was openly stroking him. He had his hand up her crotch and it looked like at least one finger in her cunt!

I started to ease my hand onto Linda's leg and she didn't chase me away. Eventually I got to her knickers and fingered her cunt through the material. She was wet. I slipped a finger under her knickers and tried to ease my hand inside. Linda shifted her position slightly and opened her legs wider.

This let me get my hand under her knickers and onto her wet pussy. I moved my fingers lightly over her cunt lips and began to strum her swollen clit. She looked me in the eye and touched her tongue to her top lip.

"Why don't you show Paul the bedroom darling?" I said. "I can show Linda the other one in a minute". Paul grinned and so did my wife.

Without a word she got up, took Paul by the hand and led him to the bedroom. The door closed behind them with a satisfying click. I poured Linda another drink and then went back to playing with her cunt. She continued to chat as I openly strummed her clit.

She stopped in mid sentence when we heard Joy moaning from the bedroom. "Oh yessssss! Oh yessssss! Oh fuck Paul yesssssssssssssss!"

We could clearly hear her and Paul fucking. Linda went pale.

"What are they doing Dan?" She asked, suddenly sounding sober.

I started to panic expecting her to go crazy.

"Oh my god! She exclaimed, "He's fucking her isn't he!

With that she turned to me and grabbing my head kissed me madly.

"Well if he can so can I" and she groped for my cock.

We didn't make the other bedroom. Linda had my cock out in no time at all and she straddled me in the living room. I was laying on the floor with her poised above me as she pulled up her skirt. She pushed her panties to the side and sank down on my rigid cock. I held my breath as her hot cunt slowly encased me.

Waves of pleasure went through me as my cock was totally encased in her hot pussy. Linda began to fuck me with slow movements up and down on my cock and gripping me with her cunt muscles. She was good!

I could hear the bed banging against the wall as Paul fucked my wife next door but went back to concentrating on my pleasure with Linda.

She began to slow a little and I took the opportunity to ease her up and turn her onto her back. We quickly stripped the clothes off each other and I got between her wonton thighs and stuffed my dick balls deep, into her pussy.

Listening to Paul fucking Joy, I managed to match their rhythm as I fucked Linda. She was writhing with pleasure under me and I was really enjoying fucking her. Lost now, I watched her face contort as she came under me and it was only a few more moments before I stopped thrusting and rammed myself as deep in her as I could.

My orgasm exploded deep inside her cunt and I filled her full of hot sticky cum. I thrust each new load violently into this hot woman's body with great pleasure as she continued to writhe on the floor.

I heard a movement as I pumped cum into Linda and looked up to see Joy, naked, watching me and grinning with obvious pleasure. As I looked at her, two arms came round from behind her. One went to her breast and started to squeeze gently and the other went onto her pussy.

Her eyes became hooded and as I pumped more cum into Linda, my wife opened her legs wider and allowed Paul to sink three fingers in her cunt. Cum oozed from round his fingers and she sighed.

I pumped a last load of cum into Linda and Joy smiled at me as Paul pulled her back into the bedroom and closed the door.

Linda reached up, put her arms round my neck and pulled me down onto her soft body. My cock was inside her limp but when I hear the bed bumping and Joy beginning to moan, my cock started to grow inside Linda and soon we were fucking like rabbits.

Danieluk
Danieluk
321 Followers