Holiday Surprises Ch. 05

Story Info
Christmas dinner has a few twists & unexpected turns.
2.7k words
4.4
19.8k
00

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 01/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the kids of Ann's brother had opened their presents and gone outside to play, her brother and his wife, along with her one of her sisters settled into the T.V. room and talked a bit while Ann's parents finished preparing Christmas dinner.

Her brother Kent and his wife Gloria sat across from us on another leather couch. Kent was a former wrestler in college and stood about 5'4, but spent 2 hours every day lifting and was still as solid as he was in college. His wife, Gloria was a little taller than him, she'd lost what used to be a tight little body by her third pregnancy, and clearly felt uncomfortable at her new weight. Thankfully it sat on her in all the right places, tits and ass, and her face was cute as ever, but she constantly complained about wanting to loose her excess weight. Her now enormous breasts, easily a 38DD, strained at the thin fabric of the white blouse she had on and had the buttons clinging on for dear life.

One of Ann's sisters was here with us too, Tina. Tina was only 25 but looked nearly exactly like Ann, just a younger and slightly thinner version. She had auburn hair that fell just past her shoulders, about 34B breasts, sitting just under her neck, as perky as they could be. Her tiny waist, maybe a 20 at the most, flared out to her 32 inch hips. Her long legs showed that she was active in the gym, keeping herself in fantastic shape.

She and Ann never really got along as kids, always quarreling, and then Tina fell into trouble in college. She got heavy into the drug scene, ended up dropping out and feeding her habit any way the she could. But after she got out of rehab this year, Tina really seemed to be getting things in order. She looked good, in fact she looked great, I can't remember ever taking a second glace at her in the past, but as she sat before me in a red, crushed velvet tube dress with matching red heels, I couldn't keep my eyes off her.

She caught me ogling her legs. She looked up at me and gave me a playful look that said 'you shouldn't be looking like that at me,' and continued on with her conversation with Ann.

Kent and Gloria were watching the game. I watched the two of them briefly noting Gloria brushing up against Kent's crotch each time she reached for her glass of wine. I chuckled to myself, thinking maybe I wasn't the only member of this family getting fucked today.

I excused myself to get a beer from the refrigerator in the garage. I made my way through the house and into the garage, grabbed my beer, but as the door to the fridge closed I found Tina standing right behind it.

"I noticed you looking at my legs earlier," she said flatly.

I tried to read her expression, not knowing whether she was joking or not.

"Did you like what you saw?" she asked.

Honesty was probably the best approach here, "I was just thinking to myself that you look better than ever. That recovery seems to be treating you well, and you look fantastic!"

"You think so?" she replied. "Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure anything for my baby sister-in-law," I said jokingly with her trying to lighten the mood.

She darkened it immediately. She lifted the front of her dress, pulling it around her hips exposing her perfectly shaved pussy to me. It was beautiful, her little pink lips nearly fully covering the hood to her clit; she didn't take her eyes off me. Then gently spreading her legs, she slid her fingers immediately through her obviously wet slit, and thrust her them into my mouth too quickly for me to react.

"Does my pussy taste like peaches or strawberries?" she giggled.

Like strawberries, I thought. Her scent was sweet, and her taste was sweeter. But I couldn't do this; she was Ann's sister for Christ sake! I wasn't about to screw up what I had with her for a quick romp with her sister.

"What the hell are you doing?" I exclaimed.

"Shhhh," she cooed, "I've wanted you since the day Ann first brought you home, and until today, you never even looked at me".

She pulled her top down, exposing her perky tits to me, gently pinching her nipples and smearing the mixture of her juice and my saliva on one of them, hardening it immediately and making it slick in the light. She moved forward, releasing one of her breasts and moving her hand down toward my now involuntarily hardening cock.

I stopped her hand, and albeit regretfully, pulled her dress back up over those perky little tits. What I wanted to do was suck her pink hard nipples into my mouth, lift her up against the wall and drive my cock inside that tight little pink cunt. But I couldn't do that. I reached down and pulled her dress off her waist and back down her legs, covering her sweet smelling pussy once again.

"Tina please!" I started. "You are extremely attractive, and from what you just did, I'm flattered that you want me. Frankly from what I've just seen, I could very easily make the wrong choice here. But that would put my relationship with your sister in jeopardy, and I'm not willing to do that for anything. She means the world to me, and you need to respect that."

Hopefully that diffused the situation. Her facial expression changed, and she hugged me. "I'm sorry," she said. "My head is such a mix of emotions that I don't know what I'm doing half the time." She smiled and spun around, and re-entered the house. I stood in the garage trying to figure out what the heck just happened, waiting for my semi-hard cock to be a little less obvious before returning to the family.

What was that about, I thought? Tina was now gorgeous, I wanted her badly, but with how good my marriage was to her sister, there was no way I was screwing that up. Was this Ann testing me? Was Tina going to be a problem now that she's around again? The questions started swirling my mind, I decided that I had better tell Ann what just happened, or I could be in some 'hot water' later. I headed back into the house.

As I entered the TV room again, I noticed Kent's head over the back of the couch. "Looks like the ladies ditched us!" I exclaimed.

Just then Gloria's head popped into view, rising up from in front of Kent. Her eyes wildly looking at me, her lips wet with saliva she tried to cover up by quickly wiping her mouth. I could see from Kent's shoulders that he was struggling to get his pants rebuttoned. There was no mistaking what she had been doing. Gloria looked at me sheepishly, very obviously embarrassed.

"Whoops!" was all I could make out, and I spun my heel and exited the room again, catching Ann in the doorway. "Hey gorgeous," I stated nervously, still in shock from what I just walked into and the ordeal in the garage, "let's go outside for a moment," and turned Ann toward the patio.

"Hey you two," I said over my shoulder, looking back at Gloria, "it could have been worse, I could have been the folks!" and laughed. That seemed to put Gloria back at ease, for some reason I felt comfort in making her feel that everything was okay. She smiled back at me weakly, giving me a nervous snort. I then followed my sexy wife's ass outside to the patio.

Before I could say anything, Ann pressed her lips to mine, shoving her tongue inside my mouth. I panicked for a moment, wondering if she could taste her sister's pussy. Apparently not, or I've drowned it with enough beer already, and I kissed her back hard.

I had to come clean about what just happened with Tina. I sat her in the hammock, she laid back and I joined her, gently rocking in the breeze together. Turning, I looked over her beautiful face, nervous with the information I was about to share with her, wanting to savor this moment a few seconds longer.

"Sweetheart," I started, "let me tell you about what a whacked out family you have...." And I then began telling her about the last 15 minutes in her house. Ann's reaction went from shock, to anger, to curiosity, to laughter as I told her about the two different scenarios that just happened. She then asked me something quite unexpected.

"Did you like what Tina tasted like?" she asked me.

Again I went with honesty, and after a paused, "Yea" I said, "she's as sweet as you are".

She grabbed me by the hand and pulled me out of the hammock, leading me silently around the side of the house. The side of the house was just a simple concrete slab that adjoined the house, there were only two high windows leading to the showers on the inside of the house. I wasn't sure if she was taking me over her to yell at me or make out with me. It was secluded from the rest of the house, and there was a big part of me that thought she might take a swing at me.

We walked most of the way down the side, and she pressed her back into the house, pulling me in for a sensual kiss. Whew, I thought, glad it was this reaction and not the other. She kissed me passionately, hungrily forcing her tongue into my mouth. She moved my hands to her hips. My hands touched her bare flesh; while we were kissing she had pulled up her skirt around her waist. Her skin felt hot, she then reached up and put both her hands on my shoulders.

"I want you to taste just how sweet I am," she cooed and applied gentle pressure to my shoulders pushing me down.

I was so happy this was her reaction and I enjoyed how she was taking control. I squatted down in front of her, for a moment just breathing in the scent of her bare pussy, I could see she was already soaked. Her lips glistened in the sunlight, her pink lips already a little swollen in anticipation of my touch. I gently spread her lips apart as she spread her legs for me, allowing me better access to what she desired. Her lips parted, her slick gash already dripping with her own juices, they coated my fingers quickly. I stared at the hood covering her clit, it was red and a little thickened, obviously engorged already. She'd been turned on for a while, I thought. My cock was throbbing and rock hard in my pants.

She pushed my head into her crotch, "I said, I want you to eat me!"

She buried my face in her wet sex. She tasted so sweet; I ran my tongue through her slit from her hole to her clit and back down again, tasting her honey, savoring it for a moment before attacking her clit. My tongue began tracing circles over the hood, feeling her clit harden further under my touch. My cock was like granite in my khakis.

"Oh yes, baby!" she uttered, "please hurry, we don't have much time!"

I began working over her clit with a feverish pace. Flicking it as it hardened further, engorging itself under the pressure my tongue was bathing it in. I slid my middle finger inside her and immediately stared a 'come here' motion, knowingly stimulating her g spot as my tongue continued to ravage her clit. With my free hand I spread her lips again wider, pulling the hood back and directing my tongue directly on her little swollen love button.

"Oh fuck yes!" she cried. I looked up at her. Her eyes were closed, arching her back against the house.

I continued my frontal assault, her clit now bending to my will; I could feel it throb as my tongue danced over it, my finger manipulating her from the inside. She was literally pouring pussy juice all over my hand and face. I licked through her slit a few times to taste it before taking her over the edge.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming baby!" she cried out! "Uuunnnnggghhhhhh!"

She flexed her hips into me and came hard, pushing my finger out of her hole, as she exploded. Her pussy shot a stream of her warm girl cum into my mouth. Her sweet honey filled my mouth as her pussy spasmed again, spraying her fluid onto my face and lips. I swallowed hard, and opened my mouth as a third and final gush pumped from her lips and into my mouth. She tasted so sweet as usual; I savored the taste of her in my mouth, before swallowing again and sucking her pussy into my mouth. I hungrily sucked her lips and clit into my warm mouth, not wanting to waste a drop, and obviously having to clean her up so she could go back inside in a few minutes.

I stood again in front of her and kissed her gently, her body still shivering from her ecstasy. Out of the corner of my eye I saw something standing on the side of the house with us. Praying it wasn't her father as I turned to look, I was relieved when I saw who it was, and shocked to see what was going on.

It was Gloria and Kent, both of them had been watching us! Gloria had Kent's cock out of his pants and was feverishly stroking it as they both stood there, watching us intently. This time, Gloria didn't stop when we made eye contact.

"Ann, we have some company," I whispered.

A moment of shock followed by relief crossed her face as it did mine a second before. We both now stood there watching as Ann readjusted her skirt back down, watching Gloria really stroking Kent faster now.

She turned to face him, both of them standing sideways to us, and she kneeled in front of him. She inhaled his hard pole with serious skill, and his six or so inches of flesh disappeared into her face. He moaned out loud.

I thought for a second that this might be weird for Ann seeing her brother's cock being gobbled up by his wife. Looking at Ann, she was relaxed and really enjoying the show, she licked her lips and gazed at Gloria on her knees sucking Kent's pole down again and again.

Gloria was making loud slurping noises as she devoured him. My own cock was throbbing in my pants at the sight just a few feet away from us. His slick pole slid easily now in and out of her mouth as she rocked on her knees in front of him. Her slurping and sucking noises were getting louder as she really enjoyed herself and began to pick up the pace slightly when he suddenly tensed. He grasped the back of her head and held it tightly in front of himself and blew his load into her mouth.

She sucked hungrily and swallowed quickly, not wasting a drop of his load. He continued to spasm into her waiting mouth. She moaned with excitement as she sucked him dry. She kept his spasming cock in her mouth until he was done, and released him with a 'plop'.

Ann and I gave them an appreciative 'golf clap', as he tucked his soft cock away and zipped up. All four of us now grinning like idiotic school kids that had just watched their first porno.

Gloria and Kent were first to leave, I had to kill a couple minutes until the sizeable bulge in my pants was less noticeable. Ann laughed trying to 'talk me down'. She told me not to worry, and that I'd have my release later, we had to get back in the house before someone came looking for us.

We returned to the house, and joined the rest of the family getting ready for Christmas dinner. All I was thinking was this was becoming the most memorable Christmas I'd ever had.