Holiday Switch

Story Info
A drunken mix-up has a sister & brother getting a lot closer.
2.2k words
4.38
197.8k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was New Years Eve again, the year after I turned 18 and moved out on my own, and we were all up partying for all we were worth, celebrating the incoming year and good fortune late into the night. It was almost two in the morning, though still black out, when we decided to head home- me with my boyfriend, my parents, my older brother (who was twenty-four) and his girlfriend. My mother had to drive us all home in the van as the rest of us were too drunk to get behind the wheel of our own cars. And it was almost like old times again- only when we got home from this latest jaunt we were so tired and out of it from the drinks that we went straight to bed, barely even taking the time to take off our snow dusted coats and our shoes. "Becca, don't forget to set your alarm clock for 10 am," my mother called as she disappeared into her room.

I nodded vaguely, stumbling into my room minutes later, unbelievably giddy and giggling as I pulled my sweater over my head and hopped on one foot as I peeled off my socks and just unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans. After I had separated from my boyfriend in the hallway we had made plans for him to sneak into my room again as soon as it was safe so we could have a little fun. While my brother Alex and his new girlfriend were ‘allowed' to share the room next door (and I could hear them get it on for hours every night until I fell asleep- my brothers libido was endless it seemed), me and my boyfriend of almost two years had to have separate rooms. I guess even though I was 19 now my parents weren't ready to accept that their baby girl was grown. Still giggling softly, I licked my lips and slid under the covers in my bra and jeans, wiggling around slightly as I waited for my boyfriend Kyle to show up.

But it seemed like hours without anything and the alcohol induced lethargy and fatigue was really kicking in when I heard the door creak open. Light from the hallway slowly filtered into the pitch black room and I blinked sleepily through heavy lidded eyes, the light almost stinging. Then I saw a tall, lean figure making its way into the room, swinging the door shut, though I could tell the late hour and the all the drinks were really affecting him too, even with the shower (I could see the gleaming wet hair and chest). I sighed, closing my eyes again and snuggled into the covers, a little smile on my lips as I felt the bed dip and two strong arms pull me close with a husky sound, his face burying in my neck. He breathed in my soft, fresh lilac scent and groaned his delight as he kissed my neck, nipping and sucking at the tender flesh.

I shivered, gasping and arching my neck to bare more of it to him. ‘God, he's gotten good at this,' I thought with a moan, eyes squeezing tightly shut. I almost had an orgasm just from that, he was so talented. Then he moved slowly up my neck to my ear and I went completely weak, if I had been standing my legs would've buckled. "Ky—" I was about to cry out when his lips closed over mine, kissing me fiercely as one hand slid up my side to cup a breast, thumb brushing over the nipple. I was so wet then, squirming, hips moving against him, needing his hands, his lips all over me, pushing me over the edge, wordless cries rising up in my throat. I felt him smile against my lips, a low chuckle rumbling in his chest as he moved lower, mouth closing over my breast. Kyle lowered his head, once again taking one of my breasts in his mouth as he had before, pressing me down into the mattress without barriers, slipping a leg in between mine. The towel he had been wearing around his waist, the one thing between him and nakedness, slipped loose and fell to the floor.

His hands wandered all over my body before going to knead one of my breasts softly, rolling the nipple with his forefinger and thumb, and I moaned and arched my back, pressing myself against him more insistently. Kyle lowered his head, once again taking one of my breasts in his mouth, much as he had before. He laved my nipple a few times, keeping his tongue flat, before moving on to the other breast. I moaned his name, my hand going through his hair as I pulled him closer. He pulled away from my and looking up to meet my eyes with his own, he gave me a wicked smile before lowering his head to trail kisses down to the edge of my jeans. He paused there and began slipping his tongue under the edge, moving from side to side, leaving a wet trail across my waist. Then he pulled away, only to so very slowly pull my pants down making sure that the material scraped gently against my skin.

Once he had gotten the pants off of me, he dropped them to the floor and then locking eyes once more, he trailed a finger up the outside of my panties, pushing in slightly to rub against the wetness he felt there causing me to gasp and buck my hips a little. I gasped from the feel of his fingers hooking under the edge of my panties and pulling them down, leaving me completely naked. He moved up to lay his body over mine, and I sucked in a breath as his hand stroked the inside of my upper thigh, inching its way up. My eyes widened as I felt one finger enter me, followed closely by a second, causing both of us to gasp at the feel. "Yeah, that's it baby, let go," he gasped. And that's when the alarm bells really went off, even in my sleepy, drunken state. That voice didn't belong to Kyle. It belonged to my brother. Which, by the sounds coming from next door, meant Kyle must've been the one with Sara. But then Alex began to pump his fingers in and out of me, starting out slowly and then gaining speed.


And I shuddered, moaning as the same tension that I had felt before began building up inside and I started moving my hips against his fingers, hoping to make it happen sooner. I wanted this orgasm too much, was too far gone to care. Once he felt my hips began to squirm under him he pulled out of me slowly, voicing how much he loved the tight feel of me and the way my muscles pulled at him to stay. I gasped as he thrust back in. He kept up this pace until, finally he began to speed up, angling himself so that everytime he thrust into me, he hit my clit, causing bolts of pleasure to shoot up my spine each time. Alex continued to thrust into me as he lowered his mouth to the hickey he'd given me earlier and began to suck on it again- and all I could do was arch my back, allowing him to penetrate me at a different angle. Then he pulled almost all the way out of me so that just the tip of him was still inside of me and thrust all the way back in and I just cried out as the orgasm came over me.

My body stiffened and my muscles tightened around him as I convulsed from the force of it. The combination of the two must've pushed him over the edge and he thrust a couple more times as he came. "God Laurie," my brother groaned, nuzzling that spot behind my ear. "So sweet." Panting, I closed my eyes again, my head tilting back. ‘This was too weird,' I had been thinking, 'And sick. I'm practically having sex with my brother, his fingers are inside me and he's getting me off. And I'm liking it. God.' Feeling sick, I sat up, turning my face away, and he called his girlfriends name again, taking my arm, fingers running up and down in a stimulating motion. I shivered at the feel of it and instantly was disgusted with myself again. I should've spoken up the second I realized it was Alex and not my boyfriend, but I couldn't. I was enjoying it too much. And the thought had crossed my mind that if I did, he'd know too and things would be even more awkward between us than they already would be. I had to go now before he realized I wasn't Laurie. And try to put this out of my mind as best I could.

"Baby, where you goin'?" he murmured, voice still slightly slurred from all the drinks we'd had, pulling me close, "I need you." And he pressed his lips against mine once more, kissing me passionately. ‘Can't pull away now, can't say anything, then he'll find out and the embarrassment…' I fretted mentally. ‘Just gotta go along with it.' He nipped my lower lip, causing me to gasp and he took advantage of my open mouth, thrusting his tongue inside, penetrating it in a parody of the mating ritual. ‘Which actually might not be that hard,' I couldn't help but think next. Alex fused our mouths together and engaged our tongues in a wild sensual battle. ‘Brother or not…. God, he can kiss,' I thought, moaning against his mouth, overcome with the excitement of his hungry kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck, trapping him in a fierce embrace. His mouth left mine to move down my neck, nipping and sucking at the warm inviting skin once more, causing me to arch and moan. But now I wanted more. He sucked long and hard on the other one until a warm tingling started between my legs and I thrashed beneath him, feeling the delicious pull of oblivion come closer.

I could only close my eyes and cry out when he bent to my exposed mound kissed my moist nether lips as if it were my mouth. "Hmm, sweet. You're so delicious, baby." My older brothers' agile tongue teased my wet folds and then sucked on the plump lips, holding my thighs down as I began to pitch wildly. Then he slipped his hands beneath my soft bottom, grasping them towards his eager mouth. I held on to his head with both hands, urging him to do it more, surprising myself. Alex plunged his tongue as far as it would go into my hot passage, thrusting in and out. I stuffed my fist in my mouth to keep from crying out. The sensation was too much, too keen. But it escalated more when his lips found my clit and sucked hard. I screamed and for the second time that night, I came. I hadn't even come down from my high when Alex spread my juices along my slit before pushing two fingers inside my sheath, plunging deep, stretching me, preparing me for the deeper penetration later on.

He moved his fingers in and out slowly, the thumb of his other hand stroking the sensitive nubbin at the top of my sex. The he moved faster and rougher, my hips meeting his hand thrust for thrust. I gasped for air until the heat in my loins exploded. "Oh, yes, Laurie... that's it... ooh, baby, you're good... so good..." he groaned. I took a shaky deep breath, my body tingling all over. Then gently, Alex pushed the head of his cock into my entrance. I gasped at the feeling of fullness. "Hang on, baby." With a low growl, Alex let his control slip and plunged repeatedly into my hot core. He surged against me, feeling my hot, wet sheath ripple around him, clinging and grasping at his driving cock. I clung to his shoulders, feeling the familiar pressure gather in my loins. I wrapped my legs around his hips and absorbed his powerful thrusts with abandon. I caressed my breasts, trying to ease the ache there. I was close.

One of Alex's hands settled to where they were joined, flicking at my clitoris. He plunged deeply until he felt my contractions flow around his cock. "ALEX!" I gave a long, lusty groan low in my throat as my body convulsed. He rode me hard and fast until he howled in almost painful pleasure and spilled his hot seed. "Laurie!" After a long moment, my brother collapsed, nearly crushing me with his weight, his head resting on my chest. Gasping for breath, he rolled to his back beside me. He pulled the sheet over his chest and shifted me until I was lying on top of him. He caressed my back, my buttocks, my thighs, murmuring, "Oh, baby..." Still high off the feeling of being one with Alex, I closed my eyes and tried to catch my breath. It was the most profound, most beautiful experience of my life and I shared it with my brother. It wasn't long before I felt his heartbeat slow and sleep claim him, but I knew it would be hours before I'd be able to settle down enough to sleep. Sitting up and easing out of the bed, I pulled on my clothes and headed downstairs, praying it'd all look better in the morning.