Holiday Tease

Story Info
Hotel room service boy delivers the goods.
1.8k words
3.96
115.3k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy stood staring at my naked body spread eagle on the four poster bed, my hands and feet tied to each appropriate corner.

We were in Italy, in a rather posh hotel – hence the four poster bed.

She ran and jumped up onto the bed, standing over my waist, giving me a view up her short summer skirt, which was blocking only her silk thong underneath. She teased my balls with her cold bare feet,

"Mmm...what can you do for me?" she asked. I was terrified, one slip and she could step on my balls! But for the moment this wasn't something she was considering as she watched my limp dick begin to rise from the arousal,

"I know," she began, holding the room phone to my ear, "its room service. Order a sandwich and a drink."

She stopped as the woman on the other end answered in a sweet Italian voice. I ordered what I was asked.

"When they bring it up, I'm going to hide. If it's a man, ask him to put the food down on the table. He can leave having seen you naked. However, if it's a woman, ask her to close the door and put the food down on the bed, then ask her how much you can pay her for her to suck your dick."

"What?! No way! I can't do that!" My mind was racing, there was no way this could happen!

"If you don't, I'll come out of hiding and force her to do it!" I didn't respond, knowing there was nothing I could do. I would look like such a fool asking some woman to suck my dick; she would surely refuse and leave!

Suddenly there was a knock at the door, "Hello room service?" A male voice called from the other side of the door. Oh shit, he was going to see me naked! How humiliating! My wife quickly hid in the bathroom and told me to invite him in.

"Er, come in!" I shouted back. The man hesitantly opened the door and brought in my food. He stopped suddenly, stunned by what he saw.

"Er...sorry sir. Your food?" His eyes tried to look away around the room.

"On the table please," I replied, my cheeks blushing, hoping he'd put the food down and leave as quickly and as possible without noticing my shrivelled cock.

I heard the door close, but the boy was in the room, it must have blown closed with a draft or something. I then saw Amy appear, walking up behind the boy. He jumped as he saw her, edging backwards as her hand rested on his shoulder. He couldn't help looking Amy up and down as she stood before him, now kitted out in just a silk bra and thong. I on the other hand, had no choice other than to lie there and watch my own wife playing lead role in the event that was unfolding before me.

"Thanks," she said in return for the food, "What's your name?"

"Er...Paulo," he replied.

She closed the distance between their bodies, Paulo now backed against a wall away from Amy's advances. Her hand trailed across his neck and down to his shirts top button,

"I was wondering," She asked seductively, "what methods of payment do you accept?"

"Cash....card...but I was intending on putting it on the tab for...you...as usual."

His words trailed off as her hand moved quickly down his shirt and over his crotch.

"Kiss me," she snapped. Her hand now cupped and groped his groin as she forced herself onto him, pressing her lips against his. He began to respond, now taking no notice of the man tied naked to the bed behind her, now totally submerged in the beautiful woman who had just threw her almost naked self at him.

Their kiss was hot and passionate as she yanked at his shirt until it was open fully, baring his clean shaven chest. Within seconds she had ripped open his trousers and pulled out his hard cock from beneath. She kissed her way down to it, desperate to taste his hard meat, right in front of me.

"Oh baby you're so big! So much bigger than my husband."

He looked at me on the bed, probably assuming the fact that I was her husband and glanced at my small(ish) cock. Had I not have been tied to the bed he may have left, but seeing I was tied up and this hot woman was now sucking his cock, the fact of who I was beared no relevance.

My eyes couldn't move away from this young stud getting his cock sucked by my hot wife. Her head was bouncing on him as she moaned incessantly, slurping sounds filling the room.

Amy then stood up and dragged him over to the bed, lying on her back between my tied up legs she ripped off her thong and bared her shaven pussy to the young room service boy,

"Come here big boy, I want to feel you inside me!" she commanded him.

As he got close she pulled down his trousers, which were hanging round his hard – and actually quite big – dick, and tugged him towards her. Grabbing his arse cheeks she forced his dick into her soaked pussy, her hair trailing on my dick behind her. Together with the situation, this was turning me on immensely.

"Oh fuck mama's hot pussy," she screamed, "I'm so close to cumming already!"

The boy had his eyes closed as he fucked this 36 year old babe right in front of her helpless, tied up, husband. The back of her head kept brushing on my hard dick as he fucked my wife.

"Turn around," he suddenly burst out in an Italian English tone, "I want to do you from behind"

Loving the dominance in his voice, Amy quickly moved to her favourite position, looking directly into my eyes as he pushed into her from behind.

"Ooo...a...that's it, shove it right in"

She brushed her face over my cock, which was now right in front of her. She held her tongue out, allowing it to bounce of my dick as she was pounded from behind.

"Oh fuck me baby, fuck my hot pussy!"

She grabbed my cock and clung onto it with her mouth, his pulsing causing her to rock on it. I was so close to orgasm myself, she had made me so close to cumming so many times that day, I was desperate to cum.

"Mmm...mmm..." came from the boy, "Oh...I'm gonna cum so hard!"

"That's it baby, cum deep inside me you young stud, my husband wants to see you fill me with your hot seed, oh... I'm guna cum all over your hard young prick...mmm...your so much bigger than my husband, it feels so good to have a real man inside me...ah...ah...mmm...I'm cumming! Im cumming all over your hard meat...ooo..."

I could tell by my wife's closed eyes and the way her mouth clung to my rigid cock that she was riding a huge orgasm, cumming all over the boy's cock. He himself was in a state of sheer delight as her pussy spasmed on his young meat, soon to be followed by sudden jolts as streams of hot cum erupted from his cock inside her pussy, causing my wife to have another orgasm before she could even come down from the first one.

"That's it! Cum deep inside me...oh you're so hot!"

As his thrusts began to slow, my wife pulled away and turned round, catching his prick in her mouth without even missing a beat. Denying me of any orgasm, she began to clean up his dick right in front of me, licking his balls and sliding her tongue up and down his meat until all the cum had been cleaned away.

The boy seemed to come to his senses and left as Amy jumped up on the bed and shoved her pussy over my mouth,

"Eat me," she ordered, "taste his hot cum mixed with mine."

I had little choice, cum was now flowing out of her pussy and trailing all over my face. I could taste her sweet juices but also mixed with the young studs salty cum. My tongue licked out her insides, wanting to make a good job of it and hopefully be rewarded with an orgasm of my own. The position she was in (leaning backwards over my body with her pussy in front of my mouth) caused juices to run down towards her arse crack. As she felt this she gave me another order,

"You've let the cum escape onto my arse, now clean it, lick my butt hole,"

I was totally shocked by this comment, we'd done anal plenty of times but it was never brought up in this way, she now wanted me to tongue her arse hole. I robotically stuck out my tongue and began poking into the tight hole, cleaning up the cum I saw.

I think Amy stalled on this humiliating task, making the most of this new sensation before proceeding to untie me from the bed. Once I was free again she gave me a quick kiss and began to walk off to take a shower. There was no way I was going to let that happen, I needed to cum so badly after being teased so much. I jumped off the bed and grabbed Amy forcefully,

"No John, no!" she shouted as I dragged her back to the bed.

I ignored her pleas as I pushed her down face first. My dick was already hard as I unclasped her bra, wanting her fully naked as I assaulted her. She had stopped shouting and just accepted that she had fucked the room boy right in front of me and now it was my turn for pleasure.

I drove my hard meat into her immediately and began pumping furiously, she had teased me so much that morning I wanted to cum deep inside her hot body and now was my chance, my thumb was teasing her arsehole, nudging its way inside.

Her breathing had turned to panting as I pistonned inside her, but this was my pleasure time, not hers. I pulled out my soaked dick and plunged it inside her ass.

"Oh...put it back in my pussy, please...I'm so close"

I ignored her yet again and slammed my dick into her tight arse. Not being able to hold out much longer I sent huge bursts of hot cum streaming out into her, coating her insides with layers of my salty mixture.

I vacated her rear, jumped on the bed and grabbed her face,

"Now clean me up like you cleaned that room boy!"

She now began to cooperate on her own, taking my meat into her mouth and cleaning from my balls to the very tip of my cock.

Once satisfied I dismounted her face and went to take a shower. She followed and we stood in each others arms under the hot water before deciding to get dressed and go out for dinner.