Holiday Time Off Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hands reached around and cupped her tight little bottom and pulled her closer to me. She reached down with her hands and gently spread her pussy lips for me, pulling back her clit's protective hood and granting me better access to her throbbing little button.

"Oh yes!" she cried out.

My pace intensified; more pressure and faster movements with my tongue. I fiercely dove into her cunt with my mouth now, feeling her hips press into my face. I clutched at her ass, pulling her in closer, increasing the pressure I was baring down on her.

She grunted, "Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh shit I'm gonna cum!" her body stiffened, her hands moved to her breasts, pinching her nipples, her body convulsed gently once, twice, and a third time against my ravaging tongue. I pulled off her clit and sucked her lips into my mouth, not wasting a single drop of the little river of cum flowing freely from her depths. She tasted sweet, and I couldn't get enough, I hungrily lapped at her juicy cunt until she pushed my head away and pulled me into a standing position against her.

I could feel her juice on my face in the breeze and she hungrily kissed my lips, forcing her tongue into my mouth sharing in her own taste. My cock throbbed uncontrollably in my pants, now gushing precum and creating an obvious wet spot on my pants.

She leaned into me and whispered, "I want to taste you cock in my mouth..."

Silently she turned me around so I could lean against the railing; she unbuckled my belt and unzipped my pants with expert quickness. She yanked my silk boxers down at the same time and my erection sprung out, slapping her in the cheek, smearing precum onto her beautiful face, she just looked up at me and smiled.

She grabbed the base of my cock in her tiny hand, measuring me with her eyes, and looked up at me. "You're fucking huge!" she exclaimed happily.

Damn, I loved hearing that.

She focused her attention on my snake staring her in the face, wet with precum, and began licking a sucking the head. Her wet lips bobbed quickly on and around just the tip of my dick. She dragged her tongue all the way down the sensitive underside of my shaft all the way to the base. Pulling her mouth off momentarily to pay attention to my sensitive balls, she licked each of them, slowly sucking each on into her mouth.

She grabbed my sack and lifted it, gently running her hot tongue all over the back of my balls, I could have unloaded right then it felt so good. After suckling on my nuts a little longer, she slid her warm mouth back up my cock, wetting it as she went. When she got to the head, she tightly sealed her lips and popped it into her mouth and took me down as deep as she could go until I felt the head bump against the back of her throat.

She continued working most of my cock in and out of her mouth as her hand stroked with her mouth around the base. She caressed my hardened rod, with her sensitive warm mouth, looking up at me from time to time to note my facial expressions and so I could appreciate how sexy she looked with my heavy cock buried between her moist, succulent lips. Her eyes were filled with lust; she knew how slutty she looked, and she smiled with a mouthful of my flesh, flashing her sparkling eyes at me.

She picked up her pace a little, and sucking and slurping sounds began coming from her cock filled mouth. She moaned into my dick "mmmmmmm!" as she looked up at me.

"Oh yea baby..." was all I could utter as I watched this sexy little thing devour my cock in the sunlight of my terrace. We were in plain view of the city, I supposed anyone with a telescope or decent pair of binoculars could see us, but that was unlikely; not that I cared anyway. It was just such a turn-on to be outside in the sunshine, getting a tremendous blow job from this sexy creature.

She moaned again, and that triggered my own explosion. My balls tightened in her grasp, and my cock engorged further inside her hot mouth, as she was working me past her lips over and over. My back arched, and I thrust my hips towards her as the head of my cock erupted, spraying her mouth with the first blast of my warm seed. I felt like a fire hose cumming into her mouth for the first time, and an enormous amount of cum dumped out in the second spasm as well, and the third. She swallowed quickly as the next hot torrents flooded her mouth. Over and over again I pumped seemingly a gallon of cum into sucking mouth. She swallowed over and over again, taking my entire load into her belly.

My head was spinning; I can't remember ever cumming that hard, I felt tingles all over my body. As my own spasms subsided, she continued licking the length of my cock, sucking it more gently now, her soft lips caressing me, ensuring that every drop of semen was not wasted. She was smearing her wet lips all over my length, truly enjoying the feel of my hard member against her face, savoring my taste. She smeared what was left of her saliva on my cock over her cheeks, lips and lapped at the head with her tongue. She was worshipping my cock, not wanting to end her own blissful experience pleasing me in return for the ravaging of her body my own mouth had performed moments ago.

She stood, kissing me passionately again with her full lips, wet with her own saliva. She'd swallowed everything but I could taste a little of myself in her mouth, as I'm sure she tasted the sweet juice of her own body in mine. She whispered to me, "your cum tastes so sweet, like pineapples!" all I could do was smile in between kisses.

We slowly got dressed and made our way off the terrace and back into the office. Heading for the door, I grabbed the file I came here for and lead Tina out of my office, down the elevator and out of the building. All the while we were holding hands, or touching each other, stealing a kiss now and again as I helped her back into the truck and drove home. She leaned over most of the drive gently stroking my arm, and shoulder, as we drove. I hadn't realized until now how late it had gotten, the sun was already low on the horizon; we'd been gone all day!

We arrived home around dinner time; Ann had made a pasta dish which we all ate outside together. Ann was an incredible cook, having gone to a culinary school for a portion of here time in college, it was paying dividends now. The food was tremendous as always. After dinner, Tina put on a fashion show for the both of us, modeling her new clothing. All of her clothes were very classy, but I think that white sundress was going to stick in my mind for quite a while.

Spent from the day, all of us went to bed early. I thought about telling Ann about my day with Tina. But the evening had been very peaceful, and even through she'd given me the green light, I was nervous about telling her about my tryst with Tina at my office. I decided it could wait until later. So, lying in our bed upstairs, I held Ann closely and drifted off to sleep.

12