Holiday to Remember

Story Info
My wife expands our horizons on our summer holidays
12.4k words
4.68
114.6k
82
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife decides we should take full advantage of our summer holiday and expand our horizons.

This story includes elements of group sex, swapping, a bit of a loving wife (and a loving husband), what some people might regard as incest, a tad of exhibitionism, stranger sex, metric measurements, and British English punctuation. If any of those things are likely to upset you, please read no further. Incidentally, to avoid any confusion, it may be worth pointing out that the 'holiday' referred to in the title would be called a vacation in American.

Once upon a time I was really quite in love with my job but that was before it became an endless round of trying to meet almost impossible targets under the looming threat that lots of dynamic, ambitious young underlings would be more than happy to step into my shoes should I falter. The one thing that makes it bearable is that the company I work for owns a number of villas in Greece which the directors and other senior staff can use free of charge. On top of that, our boss, for all his other faults, takes the idea of holidays very seriously; he insists that we take our full five weeks annual holiday entitlement.

My wife, Ali, and I usually book one of the villas for a fortnight at the beginning of July. Being middle-aged and childless, it seems only fair to leave the school holiday dates for those with children. In any case, that suits us – the weather in July is just as good and Greece tends to be less crowded then.

A lot of my colleagues take the opportunity to invite friends and family to holiday with them. Not us, though. Maybe we're anti-social but we like to have the villa all to ourselves – not least because we enjoy being nude while we're away and having lots of uninhibited sex. Our favourite among the company's villas is one which is very secluded and has its own private pool, so we can get up to anything we feel like there.

The beach, of course, is a bit more limited. Like all beaches in Greece, it's open to the public and there's a public path running down to it round the edge of the villa's ground. Fortunately, as you can only reach the villa along a rough, unsigned track, we very rarely get disturbed there. In any case, the few people who do manage to find their way to the beach are usually looking for somewhere that's unfrequented enough to sunbathe and swim in the nude anyway, so that's not a problem. Likewise with the occasional yachts that anchor in the bay.

You can imagine then how I felt when, a few weeks before our holiday, Ali asked if her 19 year-old niece Katie could join us. That's 'ask' as Ali usually does when she's already decided something and made all the arrangements. 'Ask' as in 'Darling, you don't mind if...'

Now I have nothing against Katie – she's a pleasant enough girl even if, as an only child, she's been a bit spoiled – but three's a crowd and it meant waving goodbye to our usual freedom. Mind you, as I discovered later, it could have been much worse; it was very nearly the whole family – Katie, her mum Caroline (Ali's sister) and her dad John. Ali invited them all. John had been made redundant and was having problems finding another job. They were a bit hard up, especially with Katie being at university, so Ali thought that offering them a cheap holiday would be a kind, sisterly thing to do.

Fortunately, John's the kind of guy who regards that sort of invitation as unwelcome charity and he turned the idea down flat, for which I was mightily grateful. It wasn't that I was being overly selfish but there was a strong possibility that I might be changing jobs and I'd hoped that Ali and I could make the most of what might turn out to be our final idyllic holiday.

However, after a rough first year at university, Katie did not share her father's qualms. As it turned out though, she could only join us for the middle of our two weeks, which worked out rather well.

We were bound to be restricted in our activities once Katie arrived and we guessed that we'd also spend a fair bit of time sightseeing with her. With those things in mind, we made the most of the four days before Katie arrived and didn't venture out a lot – except on one notable occasion.

We'd spent an afternoon in the local town and ended the day with a meal in one of our favourite tavernas in the neighbouring village. Now, I should explain that going topless isn't a problem on most Greek beaches – indeed, in some places a bikini top is as rare as a dodo – but more discreet clothing is called for elsewhere. But there is discreet and discreet.

Ali has a wonderful pair of breasts: just large enough to make a good handful and tipped with hard, prominent nipples. They're perfect for going braless – firm enough not to sag but soft enough to sway a bit as she moves,. I can't tell you how much that gentle movement beneath a blouse or T-shirt excites me. For our day out she'd worn a bright summery dress that was decently opaque but if you looked closely it was obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra beneath it. At least, it was to me.

The effect was increased when we sat down to our evening meal. We were sitting side by side and Ali opened the top two buttons in the front of her dress so that, from my viewpoint, half of one of her breasts was exposed. Then, just in case that wasn't doing enough for me, she reached over to me with her hand and deposited her panties in my lap.

I knew full well what Ali was up to. At the villa we would have fucked three or four times during the day but on that day we'd missed out and Ali was determined to get me furiously worked up for when we got back to the villa.

It was just as well that we were sitting side by side behind the table, which helped to mask what Ali was doing. No-one was able to see when she raised the hem of her dress and slipped her hand between her legs. She worked it into her slit for a few moments so that, when she withdrew it, her fingers glistened with her wetness.

When we're eating out, we often order different starters and share them with each other and that was exactly what Ali did then – only she used the hand that had just been between her legs to take a piece of food from her plate and offer it to my mouth. Her fingers lingered long enough for me to taste her wetness and to lick it off.

Both of us noticed that a woman on a table opposite – she was in a party of three couples – was staring intently in our direction, as if she'd realised what was going on. Ali gave her a broad smile. A short while later, the woman got up from her table and went towards the rear of the dining area, clearly in search of the toilet. A moment or two afterwards, Ali followed her. When she returned, she opened her bag and showed me a pair of panties – and it was obvious who they belonged to.

'Ali! What on earth are you doing?'

The look on my face must have been incredulous. I didn't know what else to say.

'She asked me if we were really doing what she'd thought she'd seen. I told her that we were and I told her how excited it made you. I told her she should try it herself and I reached under her dress and pulled her panties down. I told her that, when she got back to her table, she should whisper in her husband's ear that she was naked under her dress. I told her how it made you as hard as a rock and that I was going to be very well fucked tonight.'

It certainly wasn't the first time that Ali had got me going by doing without any underwear. At the cinema or theatre, at dinner and drinks parties, and in sundry other public places, she regularly took great delight in whispering in my ear 'Guess what I've got on under my dress?' – the answer, of course, being 'nothing'. But this showed an altogether new side of her.

I glanced across at the woman whose panties were now tucked in Ali's bag. Judging by the blush on her partner's face, she had just whispered Ali's suggested words in his ear. He looked at her quizzically, and then I saw her take his hand and place it surreptitiously in her lap. From the looks on both their faces, there was no mistaking when his fingers confirmed the truth of what she'd whispered to him.

Needless to say, I was soon feeling very keen that we should finish our meal and get back to the villa for a spot of 'relaxation'. Before we left the taverna, Ali had to pop to the toilet again and I noticed that the other woman followed her, no doubt to update her on what had happened.

By the time they returned, I had paid the bill and was ready to leave. As we walked to the car, I asked Ali what the woman had said.

'Let's just say there are two people who are in for a very good night', she replied with a broad smile.

*****

The next day – the Tuesday – we spent most of the morning swimming and snorkelling in the clear water of the bay – nude, of course – and then settled down on the beach to get some sun. Although we were usually naked on the beach, we'd never fucked there, always heading back to the privacy of the villa if we felt the urge. Now, though, judging from the way Ali was playing with my cock and getting me marvellously erect, that seemed about to change.

However, just as things were building up, a charter yacht came round the headland into the bay and dropped anchor less than a hundred yards off shore. The young men and women it was carrying were soon diving into the water, most of them naked. A group of them, two men and two girls, swam for the shore – a dry bag containing towels and other bits and pieces in tow – and came out of the water at the far end of the beach.

I say the far end but, as the beach was only a hundred yards long and we were in the middle of it, they weren't that far away from us and, despite being among the rocks and out of view from the yacht, they were completely in our vision. It wasn't long before one of the girls was on her back with her legs spread and raised and one of the men was on top of her. The other couple watched this fucking for a few minutes and then the second girl knelt down and her partner took her doggy style. They were close enough for the man's cock to be clearly visible as it thrust in and out of her cunt and, before long, the moans, groans and squeals of passionate sex could be heard along the beach.

Ali had been facing in their direction when they'd come ashore and she clearly feared it would make her look prudish if she turned away, so she remained as she was. That meant, of course, that she had a full view of what was going on. She'd already been quite aroused and ready for sex before the visitors arrived and the spectacle was adding to it.

'It's about time we reminded these youngsters that it was our generation that invented sex', she said to me. 'Let's show them that us fuddy-duddies aren't completely past it.'

With that, she got up and squatted over me. Grasping my now fully-erect cock in her hand, she guided it into her wet cunt. She leaned forward over me so that her breasts hung down and so that the young people, if they managed to spare a glance in our direction, would be able to see my cock penetrating her as she moved her body up and down on me. Ali had never before shown any signs of exhibitionism so all of this came as quite a surprise. The fucking going on so close by had clearly driven her over the top and overwhelmed her normal reticence.

It wasn't long before the sounds coming along the beach indicated that one of the men was reaching his climax, followed shortly afterwards by the other. Showing that age has its advantages in terms of improved stamina – and with all the sex we'd been having, there was no danger of me cumming too quickly – we continued with our lovemaking. Ali raised herself to a more upright position and, balancing with one hand, slipped the other between her legs and began playing with her clit. The sounds she was making were loud – far louder than I'd ever heard from her before – and there was no doubt that we must have been very audible to the young couples. If proof of that were needed, one of the young girls stood up and walked down the beach towards us.

I don't think I could have stopped if I'd wanted to, but I had no idea how Ali would react. Amazingly, she seemed completely unperturbed. It was as if she was totally at ease with someone walking up to us in the middle of a fucking session. The girl knelt down beside us, swept her long auburn hair back over her shoulder, and began to run her hand over Ali's breasts and nipples. Ali groaned with delight as she did so. The girl then started to kiss Ali, working up the side of her neck to her cheek, before moving round to her mouth.

This, too, was completely new territory for Ali and I was completely taken aback – thrilled but stunned at the same time. Within moments they were kissing with mouths wide open and tongues entwined. The girl abandoned Ali's breasts and moved her hand down to her clit, working her furiously. Ali could no longer hold back – and faced with this sight, nor could I. As Ali came to a huge orgasm that even those on the boat must have heard, I erupted inside her with a series of jerks into her that I thought would never stop.

Ali fell forwards, her head drooping, but she just about managed to keep herself propped up on her arms as she gasped for breath. The girl put her arm round Ali's shoulder as she recovered and then, when Ali finally raised her head, she kissed her lightly on the mouth. Then, kneeling down, she kissed me on the cheek.

'Thank you for letting me join in', she said, beaming at us, before she got up and padded off back along the beach to her friends. Half an hour later, they gathered up their things and set off back to the yacht, all four waving to us as they splashed into the sea. As soon as they were back on board, the yacht weighed anchor and set off out of the bay.

'What on earth happened there?' I asked, now that we were alone on the beach once more. I was beginning to wonder how much I really knew about my wife.

'It's simple', Ali replied. 'This might be our last holiday in the villa and I don't know if we're ever likely to find another place that gives us anything like the freedom we've got here. So I made a deal with myself that on this holiday I would take any opportunities that came along to do things that I'd be unlikely to do under any other circumstances.'

'But that just happened out of the blue.'

'Not entirely. In the past, if we'd been sunbathing nude on the beach and a boat came in, I'd have covered up. If other people started having sex just along the beach, I'd probably have packed up and left. I certainly wouldn't have started fucking in front of them. If we hadn't done that, the girl wouldn't have come over and joined in and we'd have missed out on something we've never experienced before. And I take it we both enjoyed it.'

She had a point. It had been fun and, although she's hardly uptight, I did enjoy seeing Ali loosening up. But with Katie's imminent arrival, any more such opportunities promised to be as rare as hen's teeth. Little did I know.

*****

Katie arrived late the following afternoon. It was a 150km round trip to collect her from the airport and her plane was delayed, so it was just as well that the maid who came to clean the villa had prepared a meal for us. We ate it out on the terrace, enjoying the cool night air and listening to the sound of the waves breaking on the beach at the foot of the cliffs.

It was good to chat with Katie, just the three of us. Back home, with her parents usually around when we see her, she is still the little daughter. Here, though, she was very much the maturing young woman with interests, ideas and experiences of her own to talk about. And she was a delight to look at too.

We put Katie in a room at the far end of the villa from our own so that we'd have a bit of privacy – and to avoid embarrassing Katie by the sound of our sex, which we certainly had no intention of giving up entirely.

Normally during our stays at the villa, I didn't bother with clothing from the moment I got up – unless the cleaner was due in that day – but the next morning, with Katie there, I slipped on my swimming shorts and a shirt for breakfast. When we'd finished eating, I went back to our bedroom to get my book and then went down to join the girls by the pool but as I stepped out onto the terrace, I got the surprise of my life. Both Ali and Katie were standing there completely naked. They turned towards me as I approached.

'A bit overdressed, aren't we?' Ali teased me.

'Well yes. I wasn't aware that...'

'Obviously not. Don't worry, I made it clear when I invited Katie that we didn't wear clothing around the villa and if she wanted to join us she'd have to play by our rules. Just think, if John hadn't been so churlish, you might have been enjoying the sight of three naked women right now.'

If Katie was a delightful young woman with her clothes on, she was amazing without. Over the year or so since she'd reached 18, she had blossomed. Not that I'd ever let on to Ali, but the fantasy of fucking Katie had passed through my mind on a number of occasions since she'd reached adulthood and seeing her naked brought them all back to me.

She was about 5 feet 5 tall and of a slim build that hinted more at a regime of regular exercise than natural skinniness. Her fair hair was long but she always kept it tied back. Her breasts were probably B-cup, tipped with light pink areola and nipples that stood proudly erect. She was lightly tanned – her breasts too, evidence that she normally sunbathed topless.

Between her legs she had only a small triangle of trimmed hair that pointed to and ended at the top of her slit, almost like a direction sign – this way to heaven! Other than that, she was completely shaved which meant that her full inner labia were readily visible as they protruded from her slit.

I began to wonder how I was going to get through a week of having her wandering around the place completely naked. Getting an erection while I was naked in front of Ali was one thing, and was usually appreciated, but I wondered how Ali would feel if I started getting erections in Katie's presence. And I wondered how Katie would feel. I'd never been nude in front of another woman in a casual setting. The first day or two were bound to be difficult but with a bit of luck I'd get used to it after that.

I avoided the problem that first morning by lying on my front on my airbed and concentrating on my book. My view of Katie was blocked by Ali on the adjacent airbed, which was as well because just being aware of her naked presence was enough to cause stirrings down below. Eventually, of course, I found myself with a full-blown erection so I decided that a swim was the only answer. I stood up, facing away from the girls, and made my way over to the pool. The water was cool enough to have the desired effect but that was quickly negated when Ali suggested to Katie that they join me. I tried to concentrate on swimming up and down while the girls splashed about in the shallow end of the pool. Eventually, I decided that enough was enough and I murmured to Ali that I was going indoors for a shower.

She shifted her glance to between my legs where my cock was sticking out horizontally. 'I think it might be an idea if I joined you and relieved you of that', she replied quietly. 'We can't have you scaring our guest.'

She let me go ahead and followed a few minutes later, leaving Katie to resume her sunbathing. We went into the downstairs shower room and I turned the water on full. I pushed Ali against the wall, facing away from me, and forced her legs apart with my knee. She pushed her backside out towards me and I felt for her sex, which was already wet and open. I plunged two fingers – and then a third – deep into her cunt. She gave a gasp at the sudden intrusion but that was followed by groans as I worked my fingers in and out of her.