Holiday Traditions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,721 Followers

I asked her about the kids coming the following day and she told me she had already talked to Susan and Mark and they were happy that she was here for me. They didn't want me to be alone either.

I had another drink and Dorothy had another glass of wine. It was different for both of us when we entered the bedroom. Dorothy looked at me and said, "I didn't get you anything for Christmas, but I'm all yours if you want me."

For the first time in twenty-five years, I had sex with someone other than my wife. I have to admit I was nervous, but I did all the things that Mary liked, hoping her sister felt the same. We had foreplay for almost an hour before making love. It felt so good when I came.

I looked down at Dorothy and she had tears in her eyes. "Are you okay?" I asked.

"I'm more than ok, I feel wonderful," she replied. "You're every bit the lover I thought you would be. Mary was a very lucky woman."

We lay next to each other and soon fell asleep.

When I woke the next morning, I was in bed alone but could smell the scent of fresh coffee coming from the kitchen. I got up and Dorothy was peeling potatoes. She was already dressed and had on an apron. "I let you sleep in since you opened your Christmas present last night," she was smiling at me.

I poured a cup of fresh coffee and sat down when the phone rang. Dorothy answered it and said, "OK." After hanging up she said, "The kids will be here in a half hour. You might want to get dressed and make the bed." She was smiling at me when she said it.

The kids showed up, kissed their Aunt Dorothy and me. I saw Susan smiling at her. Dorothy stopped long enough in the kitchen to watch the kids open their presents. Dorothy, Susan and Christy went in the kitchen and finished making our traditional breakfast.

Dorothy offered to say grace and we all had tears when she mentioned how much we all missed Mary.

****

Over the next two months, we moved Dorothy into my house, now our house. We leased her house to a young family starting out. She left some of her furniture for them to use.

Dorothy's kids were happy that we were together. It may seem odd to a lot of other people, but we were two mature adults who loved each other and have known each other for years. Also, no more loneliness, for either of us.

We've talked about marriage, but it's still on the table. Our kids say we are acting a lot like a young couple getting to know each other. Actually, they told us we were acting like two eighteen-year old kids experiencing love for the first time. I just told them, "Life goes on and I'm happy I have a wonderful woman whom I love, to share it with."

*

Thank you for reading my story

Comments are welcome and appreciated.

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,721 Followers
12