Holiday Weekend Surprise

Story Info
My woman deserves to be pampered, loved and spoiled.
3.2k words
4.09
14.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been a long week and long grueling hours at work trying to complete several critical projects that we both had due on Friday. I had an important case and you were completing an important photo-shoot that could launch your career to higher rewards, both professionally and financially. We are both exhausted, but we awoke early that Friday morning to get an early start to finalize these projects.

It was 10:20AM and my client just signed-off on my report and was very happy with my work. He even gave me a sizable bonus for the exceptional job I did investigating several of his employees. You were still hard at work and declined my lunch invitation because of your approaching deadline. Then it came to me! I had a wonderful idea...a wonderful surprise in mind to reward you for your hard work.

Monday was a holiday and we had talked about staying home and resting from the workload and stress of our jobs. However, I decided to surprise you. I looked online for a secluded cabin that we could retreat to for the entire weekend and I booked it.

This cabin was on a private lake and had every amenity you could think of. It had an outdoor pool, a sauna, a steam room, a game room, a bar and a speed boat tied to the private dock available for us to use while there. It seemed like the perfect location to celebrate our victories at work.

I left work around 11:30 to shop for everything we needed to spend our entire weekend at the cabin. The plan was to only leave each evening to take you on a romantic boat ride on the lake before dusk.

I purchased all the ingredients you needed to prepare your famous lasagna and I purchased steaks to grill out. I even stopped by your favorite clothing store and purchase you new lingerie and a new bikini for the weekend.

I loaded all the food in the cooler, iced it down, packed your weekend bag and awaited your return home from work. But you did not come.

I called you and you stated you were stuck at work finishing up the photo-shoot and would be home in about an hour. You were so sorry, but you had to complete the job. I understood and I did not tell you of my plans and just waited patiently for your arrival. I knew we had a 3 hour drive to reach our destination so I rested until you arrived.

You arrived at 7:40PM. I had a freshly made Margarita waiting on you as you walked in the door, which you love and quickly consumed. I then told you to take a quick shower and dress in the clothes I already had laid out for you on the bed. I didn't select anything dressy, just comfortable. I told you we were going somewhere and it was a surprise. Of course you quizzed me, but I would not disclose my weekend plans.

We departed at 8:30PM for the long drive. You tried your best to stay awake, but you drifted into a deep sleep. I let you sleep the next 2 hours until we reached our destination. While you continued to sleep I went inside and turned on a few lights, reset the sofa pillows and pulled out a blanket to cover you. After setting the desired romantic mood, I came back to our car for you. I opened your door and picked you up and carried you into the cabin. You drifted back to sleep while I went to get the food and luggage from the car.

You didn't fully awaken until I put everything in its proper place and returned to your side. After waking you I took your hand and led you out on the deck and covered you again with the blanket from the sofa. I started an outdoor fire in the fire pit to keep us warm. You stated, "What's this" and I told you this was a surprise for your hard work and for the long hours you put in getting your assignment completed. That this cabin was ours to enjoy the entire holiday weekend and I was going to pamper and make mad passionate love to you the entire weekend. You looked upon me with the brightest eyes showing your love and thankfulness upon me. Your response, although no words were spoken, warmed my heart!

I open a bottle of our favorite wine and we consumed the entire bottle while we talked, kissed and petted on each other for a few hours before we finally retired for the evening. You curled up to me in the lush King Size bed in the Master Suite and we slept a wonderful night's sleep in each other's arms.

We awoke Saturday morning around 10AM and were in no hurry to get dressed. We went into the kitchen completely nude and I made coffee and breakfast. We went back to the beautiful Master Suite and we dressed each other. You dressed me in my bathing trunks and I dressed you in your new bikini I purchased for you the day before. You absolutely loved it. It was a tiger strip design and very colorful. It fit your beautiful body perfectly...like a glove! You looked so sexy!

We spent the next several hours at the pool sunning and splashing in the water. Our passions began to overtake us and we could no longer keep our hands to ourselves. I ripped at your bikini until it floated to the bottom of the pool and you did likewise with my trunks until we were both fully nude in the pool and desiring each other badly.

We were standing in about 4 feet of water and felt the comfort and love of each other's warm embrace while the water kept us cool and refreshed. I embraced you harder and took you underwater where we locked in to a deep kiss until we had to come up for air. We filled our lungs and submersed ourselves again French kissing each other madly. Our passions were on fire!

I slowly lifted you from the water and carried you to an over-sized lounge chair and stretched your sexy body on a towel I placed there earlier. You lay there with the sun gleaming from your eyes and off your beautiful wet skin. Your nipples were very hard showing your excitement and desire. I stood above you thinking to myself, you are the most beautiful young woman I have ever seen and I wanted you...badly. But, I had to control myself and I did!

I walked behind you and reached over your head and began kissing your ear and neck. I stopped for a moment to kiss your delicious lips before moving further down your body. I kissed and licked your chest between you beautiful and full breast and did not miss an opportunity to flick my tongue across your fully erect nipples. You let out a loud cry as the passion of my touch envelops you.

I continue to kiss and lick your body. I kissed your stomach and stopped for a moment to smell the wonderful and alluring aroma of your pussy. You were so fragrant and I could already see your wetness escaping from your beautiful pussy, but I quickly passed it by to kiss down your legs ending at your feet. I massaged your legs and feet gently for 10 to 15 minutes before I began to make my way back up your body until I reached your pussy again. This time I did not retreat and pass it by!

I slowly and gently placed my face directly between your legs, spreading them with the force of my head overpowering you. I saw your womanhood and wetness clearly now and bury my face there, not moving, but devouring the beauty and smell of your sex.

Without the use of my hands I slowly began kissing and licking around the edge of your pussy without touching your clit. This was driving you crazy and your hips were trashing from side to side trying to bring my tongue into contact with your clit, but I would not allow it. Not yet!

You cried out...I want you...I want you...and I refused to listen! You are not ready.

I reached my hands around to your butt and gently began messaging your ass cheeks and gently raking my fingers across your asshole until you screamed out constantly in dire need of the sexual explosion that was building within your body and soul. Now, you were ready.

I placed my tongue upon your clit and began licking slowly and softly while building to a faster pace and much more force. I felt you muscles tighten and I knew your first explosion had arrived. I licked a few more times and it happened. You came and a violent explosion overtook your body. You were thrusting your hips madly and screaming my name while saying...YES...YES...YES! EAT ME, DARLING...EAT MY WET PUSSY! I continued licking your clit slowly allowing you to come down gently from your climax while building to the next.

I had not entered your pussy with my tongue or a finger...I just concentrated on your clit. That would come later.

I continued to lick your clit and your cum continued to poured from your body like a raging river. You came time after time after time. As I usually do, I was keeping count and you had already came 33 times and wasn't to the point of stopping. You wanted more so I continued making love to your pussy with my mouth while your cum continued to pour from your body from the sheer joy and pleasure of the experience.

Finally, you had cum 40 times and it was time to take you and your body to the next level.

I continued eating your drenched pussy while inserting one finger into your throbbing pussy. Then I inserted a second finger until both were deeply inserted. I began messaging the inside of your pussy as you continued to cum from the tongue lashing I was providing. Now, I was licking and fingering you at a faster pace than before. My fingers explored every space, every nerve inside your pussy, but I stayed away from your G-Spot. I wanted to save that experience for your final mind-blowing orgasmic explosion which would come much later.

You were approaching your 50th mind-blowing climatic explosion and had endured over 2 hours of my tongue and fingers ravaging your pussy. Now, it's time for the final and ultimate explosion.

I press my tongue hard against your clit and press my fingers tightly against the top of your inner pussy wall. You could feel my hand pressing on your stomach while my fingers were pressing the same location inside your pussy. I touched your G-Spot and immediately sent you into orbit. Your body was convulsing uncontrollably and you were completely lost in the pleasure. I rubbed and licked you gently until your climax subsided. You were spent and lay there exhausted. But, I would not let you rest!

Now, I am ready to make love to you and you spread your legs inviting me to join our souls as one.

I cock was already rock hard. You had been rubbing and squeezing it as I ate you. I took you by the hand and led you back into the water before inserting my hard cock into your hungry pussy. The feel of the water and my cock entering you made you delirious. You threw your legs around my waist and accept every thrust. Your eyes rolled back into your eye sockets and you began bouncing madly to meet each thrust. Minutes later you began to cum and wilted from the meeting of our bodies and souls.

I kissed you passionately and lifted you from the water. I carried you into the cabin and placed you on the counter top in the kitchen where I inserted my cock into your awaiting pussy again. This time facing you and looking deeply into your eyes and witnessing every thrust as it rocked your body. We stay in this position for 30 minutes and you came 2 more times.

We decided to rest for a few minutes to recover and have a drink to refresh ourselves. It wasn't long before I lifted you again, this time taking you to the beautiful Master Suite we had slept so peacefully and warmly in a few hours earlier.

I set you gently on the bed and you turned and grabbed my arm and threw me on the bed. Making me lay on my back. You kissed me madly then began exploring my body with your eyes, hands and kisses. You reach my cock and begin kissing and licking every fold before engulfing every inch with your warm hungry mouth. You sucked me like a hungry animal devours a fresh kill and I loved it!

You get me close to cumming, but I stop you. You get a bit angry, you want to make me cum as I did you, but I won't let you. I am not ready to release myself into you and end our love-making.

I turned you on your side and fucked you hard, I placed you on your knees, back, bent over doggie style and in other numerous positions as I continued fucking you hard and deep. You climax several more times and now demand my cum deep inside you. You want...no you need to feel the warmth of my cum filling your pussy and inner soul, but I continue to withhold from my moment of no return

We make love for another 2 hours, trying every possible position, and then it happens. I am screaming and moaning in delight and passion, my body begins to shake and convulse...it's time! I cum in a massive explosion that sends our bodies to heights we have never experienced before. But, I am not done with you, yet! Now it's time to introduce you to the ultimate sexual experience. The ultimate explosion!

I lay you on your back on the bed and allow your legs to hang off the bottom edge. I spread your legs and position your feet wide apart. I insert 2 fingers into your pussy and begin rubbing slowing on your G-Spot again. After a few minutes you feel a burning begin to build, a feeling you have never felt before. I start rubbing faster and faster, with pronounced force, then it happens. You begin cumming like a man...squirting cum from your pussy completely across the room. This scares you for a moment, but you soon give in to the wonderful feeling of the moment and let yourself enjoy this new and first time experience. As soon as you finish cumming, you were confused and did not understand what your body just experienced, but you knew you loved it! You wanted more...much more!

I went to the bathroom and get a warm wash cloth and returned to clean the evidence of our love-making from your body. When I touched your pussy your hand immediately stops me. I then promise to be gentle and you allow me to finish. Your pussy was so sensitive, especially your clit.

You asked me later what I did to you and I explained that squirting like that is normal for women. Initially women confuse what they ejaculate as urine...it's not! It's your body giving up a secret fluid that few even know about. You began to feel more comfortable that what you experienced was normal and asked if I would do it again. I quickly agreed and you smiled!

You lay on the bed completely exhausted...completely fucked...completely satisfied! I crawl up behind you and embrace you until we arise a short time later to fix dinner. You look at the clock and are amazed that 8 hours have passed since we started making love to each other. Your pussy is raw and hungry for more, but you can barely move and you love it!

We shower together then go to the kitchen still naked to prepare dinner. You want to make your lasagna after discovering I purchased all the items necessary to prepare it. I offer to help but you refuse. So I mix a pitcher of Margarita's and bring you one. We sit together in the kitchen drinking our Margarita's while you bake your famous lasagna and we discuss the events of the day. You have many questions and are amazed that a man can make you feel what I did. You said I made your body do and feel things it has never felt before. You tell me you have never been made love too like that and you wanted that every day of your life. You tell me, looking into my eyes that "I am your woman forever and you are my man". That life without you would be empty and void of real love now that we connected in such an unselfish and amazing way.

After enjoying the best lasagna I ever ate, we go for a ride in the boat enjoying the fresh evening air as the sun began to set. We then retire back to the deck and I start another fire allowing its glow to warm us and set a romantic mood. We open another bottle of wine and drink it before retiring for an evening of passionate kissing, touching and blissful sleep.

We awake the next morning fully refreshed and have coffee and a full breakfast that I prepared for you. You soaked in the warmth of the sauna until I called you for breakfast. After we ate...we repeat the mind-blowing love-making from the day before. I even made you squirt twice and you loved it.

We are over our exhaustion from the demands of work the week before. Now, we are exhausted in another way...a better more fulfilling way.

It's now Monday and we had devoured each other the entire weekend. The sex was so awesome and exhausting, but we cannot wait for the next time we energize our souls in such mind-blowing sexual gratification.

We begin our 3 hour ride home and I noticed you cannot get comfortable. You are constantly squirming in your seat. I don't say a word and just laugh to myself. I know what is causing your discomfort. Your pussy is raw and abused from the best sex of your life! Of course, you do not say a word or complain either. You just sit these with a smile on your face as though you are in perfect harmony with all that transpired over the weekend.

We talk during the ride home and the topic quickly turns back to sex. Not just sex, but about squirting. You say you loved it so much and wanted more of those experiences. I think I have created a sexual monster. That's alright. I am a sexual monster, too, so I agreed to your demands.

We get home, unwind, unpack and begin planning our next 3 day weekend excursion. I tell you it's your turn to pick where we will go and you accept my offer with a glowing smile and a twinkle in your eyes. I can imagine what's going through your mind, but I know it will involve more mind-blowing sex.

The End...or Our Beginning! You decide!