Holiday with Step Sister Pt. 02

Story Info
Nudist Camp holiday with step-sister and making friends.
3.1k words
4.62
160.9k
93

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: A continuation from part01 of the story by the same name. Without reading part01, this will make little sense. All characters are over 18. Thank you for all the positive feedback from part01.

*****

Carol made her way to the tiny bathroom, and I finally had some time to allow myself to dress without making a fool of myself. I was always on a hair-trigger edge, and it needed little to push me to an orgasm.

So many times I had managed to embarrass myself on a bus. What was it with me and buses? It was probably the vibration of the engine, in sync with my body. I once talked to a psychologist friend of mine over drinks and he laughed about it. "It's so common amongst youths."

I had put my trousers, socks and shoes on, but it was so warm I decided to just leave the shirt hanging on its little peg. Just as I buckled my belt, Carol came out of the bathroom, all dressed and with a smile on her face. There was no need for her to tell me that she was enjoying out little break.

I wondered whether we would return home in eight days' time in the same mood. I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't.

We tidied up the bed (and by that I mean just pulled the covers taut), and picked up the towels and deposited them in the ''to clean'' basket.

Checking to see that we left nothing behind, we exited the bedroom and made our way to the main area on the coach. I laughed as we snuck up behind Karla and Andrew who were dozing and whooped behind them, startling the couple out of their dreams. Andrew took it well with a smile, but Karla. Jesus, could that woman swear. She coloured the air with some choice words that had a lot of effing in them.

It was hard to stay annoyed though, and we soon were horsing around once again. They were a grand couple, and we promised each other that we would stay in contact once this trip was over.

The coach had meanwhile meandered through the more modern city of Malaga with its six hundred thousand inhabitants, and made its way through sleepy villages and finally down to Nerja and our final destination, the Costa del Sol.

Our hotel was guarded by high white walls and the bus barely made it through the gates. I wondered why it was thus and asked Diandra.

"Remember that this is a clothing optional facility, and while to me it is so natural to be nude, it might be upsetting to others who think they might have a moral high-ground. Of course, having high walls also means that nobody can snoop in."

I nodded in understanding. I had this strange feeling about Europe. There was no middle ground. It was normal to have people who were deeply religious and were so straight-laced, but also quite common to have open nudity on television, and that included prime time.

Topless beaches were very common all round France and Italy, where it was legally permitted. Germany had an even more open philosophy towards nudity and sex. And as for the Czech Republic? It was absolutely insane. Open 'swinging' parties were quite the norm and couples would just book an inn, or a small venue, and partake in free sex with strangers.

We thought we were advanced in the US when we came to these things, but actually, had no clue.

Two minutes later, and we had arrived. It was a relief to hear the engine die out, even if the sound was pretty insulated from us. I hated engines and machinery. I loved the peace and quiet of the countryside.

As soon as we five couples alighted, two stewards brought out our luggage, and the bus reversed and left. It was pleasant to hear that the surroundings were very quiet. Dotted around the lush landscape, decked with tables and trees, a good amount of people were eating and drinking, quite oblivious to the fact that they were all nude.

I looked down at Carol, who shrugged, smiled and pulled me into the reception area, away from the sun. Granted, it was not so hot at that time in the evening, but the low elevation had us squinting badly.

Registration was mercifully quick and we were given little maps to find our cottage as well as a key to lock the door should we need to.

I raised my eyebrows at the news "Should we need to? Does that mean people do not lock doors here?"

The receptionist smiled and shrugged.

"This community is also known for night-walking activities. It isn't unheard of for men to go looking for passion at night, while the woman waits on her bed for a visitor from her side. We try to encourage our patrons to leave jealousy and privacy behind them when they are here.

As you can imagine while this is a clothing optional resort, nobody wears any clothes at all, unless it is some kind of wrap against the sun. You DO have a small closet which can be locked via a personal code, for guarding valuables"

I could take that. I could night-walk to Karla's. It was a scant fifty yards away. Andrew permitting, of course.

"That's great," enthused my sister.

"You are just in time for the evening activity, something to sooth away the fatigue of the journey. After that it is the bbq buffet" said Diandra.

We picked our luggage and followed the trail to two beautiful cottages set just a few yards apart. The itinerary said that the next activity would begin in a few minutes. The four of us decided to attend to it and get to know each other more.

I had no problem in simply opening the cottage door, dumping the luggage on the floor and stripping off. Hell, I already had a chubby. Carol was a bit more educated, as is the wont with women. She slowly took her top off, her back to me, folding it neatly on a chair back, and slowly took her shorts and underwear off. She had a lovely backside. Finally she was nude, but still neglected to turn and face me.

That happened only after she grabbed the white towel from the chair and looked up shyly towards me. I grinned as she looked at my penis, nearly three quarters of the way up and wanting more.

Her eyes were open wide as she looked at me. I was naked in front of her, and I was loving it.

We made our way down to the recreation centre, and were pleasantly surprised to see that only a small number of people were in fact still holding their towels just above their groins, in a show of embarrassment.

Carol was beautiful in just a small white towel hiding her lower front, her breasts jiggling merrily with every step. I had initially started with the towel held in front of my groin as we left the cottage, but soon became bold enough to just hold the towel in my hand and stroll along as naked as a new-born baby bird.

I was surprised by the sense of freedom that was washing over me.

The centre was pleasantly large, and we were greeted by Joe, a hulk of a man, very black and with an absolutely huge dick. I could see that Carol was fascinated by his large member and remarked upon it. It was then that she realized I was totally comfortable with my nudity and raised her eyebrow at me in question. I grinned at her, confident in the knowledge that I had one up on her, and frankly, was enjoying the attention I was getting.

Finally Joe, clapped his hands and motioned for us to gather.

"Most of you will be wondering why we have gathered here at this centre. We will be doing Nude Zumba."

At this point, most of us were taken by surprise. We certainly had not expected this.

"And naturally, you will all be thinking. Why the hell are we taking Nude Zumba lessons at this time of evening. Well, let me tell you something. After I finish off with you, your bodies will be glistening with sweat, muscles screaming in protest, and above all, after this exhilarating hour, there will only be one thing you will feel like doing. And that would pretty much spoil any other schedule you might all be having."

His teeth shone in the evening sun, skin glistening with a sheen of sweat. Joe looked at all thirty of us, and started separating couples. His eyes fell on Carol.

"You, the blonde with the pony-tail, step in front of your husband."

"She's not my..." I started to say...

"Of course she isn't! Step in front of your husband." he ordered her, interrupting me immediately.

"And lose that towel please." he added.

Carol stepped in front of me and obediently ditched the towel on the rack provided. I could see her ass in front of me, and I wondered, not for the first time, what the front would look like close up. Andrew and Karla were right beside us, and there was no doubt that Karla would be following Carol along the same line.

After a few minutes, everyone was naked, lined-up and ready to go. Joe started us with a few limbering moves, warming up our muscles. My dick slapped against my stomach, and Andrew's penis was doing the same. Except he had more weight to his meat. For one of the first times in my life, I was jealous.

But the real feast started within ten minutes as we started stretching. Joe instructed us to part our feet about twenty four inches apart, and urged us to grab our ankles and pull. The effect was this wonderful stretching in my glutes and calf muscles. Joe told us to raise our heads, and there before me was the most beautiful view I had ever seen. Carol was bending over in front of me, not more than four feet in front of my position, legs at the regulatory distance, bending over, and totally exposing her wet moist pussy and ass-hole to me. Her puckered ass actually excited me more, as I could see it expand and contract with the effort of the exercises.

Her pussy, beautifully pink, was spread open like a red rose, labia a shocking red, with the nubbin of her clit fully erect. At that moment I watched a drop of moisture slip from between those petals and roll smoothly down her leg. It was oh so erotic and hot. Needless to say, I had a boner that could choke a dinosaur.

Perhaps a little too late, I realized that the girl behind me could see right into my ass. I grinned at the thought, but honestly, it did not bother me. As Joe instructed us to stand up and stretch, Carol glanced back and was delightfully smiling as she looked at my huge erect cock. Fair is fair, I guess.

My friend had a club hanging below his belly, and I could see that Karla was also well cut out for fucking, with a big piercing in her clit, I thought. She was gorgeous. But truthfully, despite all that flesh, I only had eyes for Carol. I have to admit that I was deeply in love with this woman.

After an hour of stretching, pulling muscles, hopping, and dance moves, Joe launched into a post workout stretching regime, and then dismissed us.

We were absolutely beat. It was all I could do to grab our towels, and after thanking him, started to make our way back to our cottage. I could see that Joe, with his huge dick, was getting requests from the ladies for a further 'private' session.

Walking along the dimly lit path, lost in my fatigue, I hardly heard Carol say "After that show, I hardly think I need bother with a towel again do I?"

"You are so beautiful, dressed or not. I prefer you as you are, but it is your choice." I grinned at her. Naturally, my cock was still pointing to the sky.

"I'm not going to pretend I'm not excited, especially looking at your fabulous body. Hell, I sure ain't going to hide it...unless it bothers you, of course."

"No. It doesn't bother me at all. I actually think it's beautiful." Carol replied.

I wrapped my arm around her shoulders, and we made way to our place, sweaty, tired, but surprisingly, still full of energy that we could not explain. Finally we arrived and decided that after this eye-opener, there was no problem in using the deck space to shower together.

We washed in blessed silence, a relief after the senseless thumping that kids call music nowadays. Although we had plenty of space, we bumped against each other occasionally, keeping my deck at full mast all the time. I could not keep my eyes off Carol's body, glowing in the aftermath of the workout, musculature rippling under her skin.

She broke the silence awkwardly. "Uh, want to wash my back?"

Would I? Would I? The hell I would. I refused the sponge she gave me, squirted some liquid soap onto my palms and started to wash her as she turned her back to me. I massaged the soap onto her shoulder blades and upper back, daring to go lower until I nearly arrived at her ass.

I hesitated before she asked me to go on. I cupped those two fabulous globes of woman flesh and rubbed circularly. I could hear Carol moan audibly as I kneaded her backside. Finally, I knelt and washed her legs, daring to cup my hands around them nearly to the front. Carol shuddered, and I could have sworn she was having an orgasm, although I couldn't be sure. She was trembling all over, shuddering at my touch.

Suddenly she turned to face me. "Do my front now."

I was on my knees after just having washed her ankles, and the vision was beautiful. A long puffy slit, engorged and wet, was dominating my field of view. I gasped as her clit distended on its' own, slipping from her folds to stand proudly like a tiny little cock. I desperately wanted to lick, nibble and suck on that nubbin, but I stood up, wanting to complete this job.

We laughed as it was patently obvious that my cock would get in the way. As it was, bobbing at pussy level, there was no way I could avoid touching her there.

Finally I commenced washing her, my palms sliding over her front shoulders, her erotic neck, her beautifully firm breasts, and I went from nipple to nipple, as Carol moaned again. Surprising her, I turned her with her back to me again, this time close to my body, cock dipping to straight below her ass crack. I started soaping her tummy, dipping lower each time until I reached her thighs.

Moving inwards, her head upon my shoulders, my arms entwined around her, I cupped her right breast with my left hand, as she let out a groan, pushing her ass onto my cock. With my right hand I found the little nub of flesh, the centre of her erogenous zone, and it took only a few circling around it before she whispered to me not to stop. Carol was coming and she relaxed visibly onto me as she came with a loud gasp, knees buckling under the pleasure of her orgasm.

It was so beautiful, step-brother and step-sister, having an erotic shower, that was not supposed to be in any way sexual, but our mutual love, trust, and indeed, the nude Zumba, had heightened our animalistic awareness to another level.

After what seemed an hour but was in fact barely a minute or two, Carol turned round and kissed me tenderly on the lips, thanking me for such an unexpected but beautiful experience.

She then took up the soap in her hands and began to lather me up, first my upper back, then moving lower until she reached my buttocks, daring to slip one finger firmly up my hole. I had never experienced something like that, and it was a fleeting touch, which however, I thought was dead cool.

Finally it was my turn to turn round, and as I did so, with Carol on her knees after washing my ankles, my cock loomed into her face, and with hardly a sound, she opened her mouth wide and gobbled me inside her wonderful face.

Her hands were on my ass as she face-fucked herself on my tool. I was trying to control myself, but as soon as she slipped a soapy finger into my ass, invading my privacy, I could take no more, and my sperm was blasting through my balls faster than a formula1 car as it shot through my dick straight into Carol's mouth, hardly touching anything before settling into her stomach. Three almighty spurts saw her scrambling to swallow, but she hung on gamely and managed to get it all.

I felt weak as my energy suddenly deflated. I helped Carol get up, and finally, finally, after all those years of wanting her, we kissed hungrily, needing to feel being a part of each other's souls. Our lips welded together in a frenzy of kissing. Real love, real soul clinchers. We could not get enough of each other as we clung to each other's body.

Finally we parted for air, gasping, and I asked her if what we were doing was right.

"Sure feels like it." She answered, chest heaving, breasts rising and falling with each breath she took.

"It does doesn't it? Look. Carol. I know this might sound strange, but I know that I love you very very much. I would do anything to be with you every day and every night of my life. If you feel that this is wrong or you don't want to live with this, I will understand..." I finished.

"Let's play this by the ear. I know I love you too, but this trip is too good to leave any stone unturned. Let's enjoy this holiday, experience what others are doing, and we decide on the way home alright? Meanwhile, I'm hungry. Feel like going to the bbq?" she replied.

"What kind of question is that? Asking a guy if he wants to go to a nude bbq? Hell, yeah!"

I was hungry. Hungry but so happy at the way things were progressing. I nearly fell into the routine of finding something to wear, but remembered that everyone was naked. So I just grabbed my bum-bag and chucked my phone and credit card in it, and followed Carol's beautiful ass out of the cottage.