Holiday with the Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled his cock out of his shorts and quickly lowered her cunt down onto it. She moaned out load as she sat there getting used to the size of him. Then she rode him like a pony as he lay under her.

Lance cried out from the shear joy of her warmth, "AW FUCK!, he screamed. "FUCK Me Trina, shit that feels soooo good.

"Oh shiiit, OOOHHH SHHHIIIITTTT!" Trina chanted enjoying the ride on her brother's cock. The siblings carried on as though they were the only two in the world much less the house.

John and Lisa heard the commotion. John looked over at his wife for some clue about what to do. Lisa just smiled and climbed nude up the stairs to the bedrooms. The impassioned cries got loader as she got closer to the door of the guest room. She paused for sometime, listening at the door until her voyeuristic needs got the best of her. Slowly she cracked the door and peeked in. The sight she saw only served to confirm what she already knew yet the image of it was shocking nonetheless. Trina was bouncing up and down on her brother with reckless abandon. "Careful don't break it." Lisa thought as she watched the sight. Then her attention went to the point where Lance's shimmering cock was sliding in and out of his sister's cunt.

Lisa couldn't take it anymore. Leaving the door open, she rushed downstairs and sat in her husbands lap. Taking his already hard cock into her cunt she told John in vivid detail how his children were upstairs fucking like animals. John could not get enough as he asked for more and more details while they fucked each other as hard as they could.

Soon the siblings had gotten their orgasms and were resting so that they could take their time and extend the pleasure for round two. That's when Trina heard the sounds from downstairs. She looked at the opened door knowing that she had closed it when she came in and became immediately suspicious. Yet the unmistakable sounds of sex were coming from downstairs. Grabbing Lance by the hand, Trina led him downstairs, both naked.

The siblings stopped midway on the staircase and peered into the den. Lisa was sitting in her husbands lap riding him much like Trina had just done to her brother. Lisa was still giving John the details of what she had seen. That's when Trina heard her father say, "Tell me about her pussy. How wet was my little girls pussy? Could you see her cunt open up and take her brother's cock? Did you see it sliding in and out?

"YES, YES!" Lisa chanted "I could see it all I saw his cock, His lovely wet cock was sliding in and out of her juicy wet cunt. I could see her juice flowing on him. I could see Trina's wet cunt open up to take that incestuous, forbidden cock. Just like I told you she has wanted to do with you since she came home and saw us nude. It made me so hot to see her juice on him. Brother and sister sharing forbidden love. I wanted to put him in my mouth. I wanted to suck my daughter's juice of my son's cock. Oh God, help me I'm so depraved, so brazen, and so horny for my son's cock.

"Yes, YES, YES!!, John chanted back. I wish I had gone up there to see it to. To see my son take the pussy that I have wanted to take for years. I was afraid, but not Lance, Lance went right in there and took that pussy and I was even too afraid to watch. Aw fuck Lisa Fuck me like Trina did Lance. Ride my cock like I wish your daughter would. Fuck me Trina oh your Daddy good baby.

The siblings were both in shock hearing this. Lance set on the stairs stoking his cock. But Trina, she was wondering why they had wasted so much time. Not one to be shy, Trina went in the den, tapped her mother on the shoulder and said, "Mom, let me take it from here." John was shocked to hear his daughter's voice but Lisa knew that they were on the stairs listening and was hoping that they would come in to join. Rising off her husband's cock Lisa turned and cradled her daughter's face in her motherly hands. With a warm smile, she planted a loving kiss on her daughter's lips; a lover's kiss was shared between mother and daughter briefly before Lisa said to her daughter. Enjoy it baby; he has wanted this for a very long time.

By this time Lance was standing in the den with the rest of is family and his mother walked right up to him and without ceremony or pretense she dropped to her knees and took his hard cock full in her mouth. Lisa was fully aware that the taste on her son's cock was the pussy juice of her daughter and she relished in the thought of tasting them both at the same time.

Blissfully unaware of his wife and son, John was lost in a world of forbidden passion. This long time fantasy was now real. He was fucking his daughter and it was better than he had imagined. Trina fucked her dad with wild abandon. It was all John could do to hold on to her slim waste and keep her from falling off.

Lance came for the second time today, this time in his mother's mouth, while watching his sitter ride their dad. When John and Trina came in a screaming wave of fury, everybody in the room had come but Lisa. Trina turned to her mother and licked the remnants of Lance's seed from Lisa's face. Then she turned to the men and said. "Guys, Mom is the only one who hasn't come yet. I say we all work together and do something about that now."

With that the entire family, led by Trina, went upstairs to the master bedroom. Like a director, Trina had her dad lay on his back in the center of the bed. Then she called her mom up and just before Trina directed her mom to sit on his cock facing away from him, Trina put her father's cock in her mouth for the frost time and sucked it. Then she lubed her father's cock with KY from Lisa's nightstand and slid her father's cock into her mother's asshole. Lisa slowly worked the cock in until she could take it all. This was not the first time her husband had been in her asshole but it was not a usual part of their lovemaking. Feeling him in her now, Lisa wondered why they didn't do this more often.

Lance looked on as Trina directed things, waiting for his turn. His eyes were fixed on his father's cock stretching his mother's asshole while his sister sucked their mom's tits. His hard on pained him waiting for his turn.

Moments later Trina motioned for her brother to join the party. She laid her mother back on her back still riding John's cock and Trina bent down to lick her mom's cunt. Not that she needed to get it ready for Lance's cock, that pussy was dripping wet. Trina just wanted everybody to know that she was in charge and that this was going to run at her pace. Lisa cried out to Trina, "Let him fuck me. PPLLLEEEAAASEEEEEE! I need my son's cock in m cunt. Please Trina Let him fuck me now."

At this point, Trina too was anxious to see a mother and son fuck. She had fucked her father and now she could not wait to see her brother fuck their mother. Trina Grabbed Lance's cock and aimed it right at the target she gave her brother a nod and his cock slid effortlessly into their mother' sloppy wet pussy. Kissing her brother, she gave Lance his first taste of his mother's pussy and he knew immediately that it would not be his last. Lisa felt full of lust and love as her pussy and ass were used at the same time.

The three fucked as hard as they could and after a short while Lance and John fell into a rhythm that took Lisa over the edge. They were so into each other that none of them had noticed when Trina left to get her cell phone. Trina was now recording the whole incestuous affair as Lisa started to scream out her orgasm. Lance and then John quickly followed her as the three fell into a smoldering heap of family flesh.

Trina checked the video and was pleased to know it had come out well.

12