Holidays are for Taking Risks

Story Info
Daughter confesses her feelings to her Dad on vacation.
2.1k words
4.3
55.5k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Note from the Author

Hi everyone,

Just a quick note about this story. It's actually the first erotic story I ever wrote, so it's definitely rough around the edges, in addition to being very short. Before republishing it here, I thought I'd polish it up a bit, probably expand on the characters or at least the sex. But then I thought doing so would rob it of the special kind of naivety and innocence that I inadvertently put into the story. So in the interests of not doing a George Lucas, I've left the story alone, and presented it to you just as I wrote it in 2010 (minus a couple of typos and such). So, with that in mind, I hope you enjoy it!

Happy reading,

Randydaughter

***

For as long as I can remember, I've had feelings for my father that seemed to go much further than any of my friends liked any of their fathers. I can remember when I was about 5 years old, I told my mother that I wanted to marry him. She just laughed it off, but I can still remember how hurt I was by her laughter at my dream. Anyway, over time, my feelings never diminished, and actually grew stronger the more I learned about sex, the true meaning of love and how guys my age are total jerks.

Well, long story short, my dad and I decided to go on a short one-week holiday "just because" last summer. I set myself a deadline that, if I didn't tell Dad how I felt by the end of the holiday, I would move out because the feelings were just not going to go away, especially if I still live with him at 23 years old.

If I was to give you a description of my father, you'd wonder why I am so completely in love with him...He's a 51 year old manager of the produce section at the local supermarket, is moderately tall (5' 11"), weighs 185lbs, has gorgeous brown eyes and short dark hair. However, that description really doesn't do him justice. He's so amazingly sweet, funny, kind and is 100% genuinely nice to everyone he meets...it's hard not to fall in love with him! He's always been there for me, in the good times and the bad. I can't express just how amazing he is, but hopefully you're getting some idea.

As for myself, well...I'm nothing too special! I've got long, light brown hair to a little past my shoulders, my dad's brown eyes, rather pale skin, and I weigh about 160lbs. For the boys, my breasts are a C cup, and I like to wear tops and dresses that highlight them. More girls seem to compliment me for my looks than guys, so I'm not sure how pretty I am in reality. Probably slightly above average? Anyway, that's not terribly relevant. Back to the holiday...

We'd both been looking forward to the holiday since the day Dad asked me if I wanted to go to the Coast for a week just before the really busy summer holiday season kicked in. Mum was going to come with us, but got called away on work at the last minute. I was as giddy as a schoolgirl the entire time we were driving...just talking nonsense and doing my best at flirting as a daughter could with her Dad. We got to the hotel fairly late, so I decided to just go to bed and not tell Dad how I felt. As I was drifting off to sleep, I wondered whether that was just me chickening out or not, so I decided that I absolutely had to tell Dad my feelings the next night, no matter what.

What we did during the day isn't that important, so I'll just skip to dinner that night. I decided to wear an almost-slutty black T-shirt and a moderate-length light blue skirt. I don't usually get all dressed up to eat KFC in our hotel room, but...well, like I said, it was a special night. As we were eating, I kept smiling at Dad, kept mentioning how much I was enjoying being away, just the two of us, and leaning slightly forward so my cleavage was on display. Dad, I swear, was having a difficult time looking away from my boobs, so I decided after eating was the best opportunity I'd get.

"Um, Dad? I've been meaning to tell you something kind of...risky? And I thought now was the best time to do so, since I've always been told that holidays are about taking risks."

"Geez, that sounds pretty ominous, sweetie...You aren't moving out or anything, are you?"

"I don't plan on it! But, I guess we'll see how my news goes down..."

"Alright, babe, you'd better put me out of my misery. I'm, uh getting pretty nervous here." It was true, too...his hands were shaking a little.

"Uhh...okay...here goes. Daddy, I'm in love with you...I have been for as long as I can remember." Dad was shocked beyond words. I couldn't stand the silence, so I kept babbling. "I've tried to tell myself that it's just from being single, or it'll pass, or this or that or any one of a million excuses, but it's just no good. I'm 100% in love with you and I've wanted to be your wife since I was 5."

The silence before he spoke, which probably didn't last 5 seconds, seemed to last 5 years. "Wow. Ellie, I have no idea what to say. You just said everything I'd been too afraid to say for years." Now it was my turn to be shocked into silence. "I'm serious, babe. You're the perfect woman for me, and I've spent many nights tortured ... and aroused ...by that idea."

The words were out of my mouth before I even thought about what I was saying. "Would you like to, uh, continue this discussion in your room, Dad?"

Dad leaped out of his chair faster than I'd ever seen him move, scooped me up in his arms and carried me to his bed. He lay me down gently and climbed on top of me, kissing me gently yet deeply and passionately. I put my hands on the back of his head, holding him in place so I could slowly insert my tongue into his mouth. I could feel myself getting hot and very, very wet...and I could feel Dad getting very hard through his jeans. Even through the jeans, I knew he was going to be nice and big.

After a few minutes of tongue kissing, Dad broke the kiss and began to slide my shirt off. I had to sit up so he could get it off, and to allow him proper access to my bra hooks, which he undid much faster than I'd ever had done before. He took my bra off, and let my breasts settle before pushing me flat on the bed again, and began sucking my nipples. His mouth was so warm and yet my nipples hardened up incredibly quickly. I moaned as he flicked his tongue over my hard, heaving breasts and sucked my nipples furiously. A short while later, he started kissing down my stomach, undid my skirt, and took my little black bikini briefs off with his teeth.

Daddy stared intently at my pussy, smelling it and running his fingers through my meticulously trimmed pubic hair. He eventually stopped teasing me and slid his index and middle finger into my very accepting vagina and, while fingering me, began to tease my clit with his tongue. He flicked it left and right, up and down, then began sucking it...soft at first, then harder and harder as he could feel me and hear me getting closer and closer to cumming. I couldn't help it; I started moaning louder and louder as Daddy got me so close to orgasm, his tongue alternating between sucking and flicking my clit, his two fingers fucking me...when I finally came, I screamed and screamed, my body tensing up and spasming as I had the most intense orgasm I'd ever had.

"That good, huh?" Dad asked as he came back up to kiss me, his mouth and chin glistening with my juices.

"I don't think I've ever cum that hard! Ever!" I was still breathless, but desperate to taste myself in Dad's mouth.

As we kissed, we rolled back and forth and somehow I ended up on top of Daddy for the first time. I was determined to thank him for that amazing orgasm. I asked Daddy to sit up and take off his shirt and the jeans which were bulging with his big cock. As he lay back down, I kissed my way down his chest and down to his 7 inch cock, which was now glistening with his pre-cum. I wasted no time. I held the base with one hand, and licked my way from the base to the wet, purple tip. I then opened up and took in the head and as far down his shaft as I could, all the while keeping my tongue pressed against Dad's cock so he could feel every up and every down stroke of my head. I was slow at first, as it had been months since I'd given head, but I soon regained my confidence and quickened my rhythm. Now it was Daddy's turn to moan loudly.

"Oooh fuck! You're so good with your mouth, Ellie! Mmmmm, keep going, baby, don't stop..." I didn't want to stop sucking, but I could tell Daddy was getting close to cumming, so I made myself stop before he shot.

"Sorry Daddy, but you're not cumming till I've had you inside me." I started kissing my way back up to his mouth again.

"Oh...okay, sweetie. Do you have any, uh, protection?" I stopped kissing Daddy's neck and sucking his earlobe just long enough to remind him I was on the pill, so there was nothing to worry about. That seemed to please Daddy; he flipped us over so he was on top again, and getting ready to fuck his daughter for the first time.

"Mmmmm, yes...I'm ready, Daddy...slide it in and don't ever let it come out!" I spread my legs wider, offering him a clearer view of my very, very hungry pussy.

The feeling as he entered me...My God! It was like nothing else I'd ever experienced before, but everything about it felt so right, so natural and so familiar. From the angle of entry, to the look on his face, to the pleasure moans we both made...I knew for sure that I had waited my entire life for this moment.

"Oh fuck! You feel so good, Daddy...you're so big, and hard, and so, so, so sexy!" At that, he leaned closer to me and his pace quickened, which was exactly what I was hoping for. I don't like rough sex, but fuck do I like it hard! Each thrust of Daddy's inside me rocked me and made my tits bounce back and forth. Every time he thrust his big, hard cock deep into my wet pussy, the bed creaked and our bodies made wet clapping sounds. We moaned and groaned in unison. Our lips, locked open together, never parted as our tongues danced around in each other's mouths. I swear I came at least two more times before I could tell Daddy was ready to shoot into me.

His pace sped up even more, his groaning got louder and more furious. He broke our kiss to say words that turn me on to this day: "Ooh fuck Ellie, I'm gonna cum inside you..."

And he certainly did.

I could feel each and every white hot load shooting from his cock into my pussy. His whole body spasmed hard, and my father had never looked sexier. After he had finished cumming, he collapsed onto me, our sweaty bodies tangled on the bed.

"Ellie, I'm not just saying this because I'm your father and I'm meant to: You are the sexiest girl in the whole fucking world. No joke." That's my Daddy: he always knew what to say.

"And you're the sexiest guy in the world, Daddy. You sure know how to fuck a girl...especially your daughter. I swear, you knew exactly how I want to be fucked!"

"It's a dad's job to know what his little girl wants. Speaking of which, I think you might want a big sleep after that, huh? I know I do." I agreed, and was about to get ready to go to my own bed when Daddy called me back, reminding me that lovers generally sleep together.

Since that night, I don't think that a day's gone by without us having fucked. Sure, sometimes it's incredibly risky when Mum is at home, but Daddy and I couldn't care less at this point. I took a risk confessing my feelings to Daddy on that holiday, but we're both so glad I did.