Holidays with Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We can do something about that," replied Leo laughing, and he began pushing his groin against her ass. Rubbing her, before breaking off to remove his trousers. Lauren moved just her head to look at him.

"And those," she said, and so Leo also removed his boxer shorts. As he pushed her back down and resumed his massage, she could feel his dick was resting on the crack in her ass. As he moved, it rubbed against her skin. He asked her to hold still and then walked round to the end of the bed, kneeling so he was facing her head. He kissed her and stroked her face.

"Are you sure this is what you want?" He asked. She loved the look of concern on his face but she had no doubts.

"Oh yes," she replied and then asked nervously. "You want it too? Don't you?" He immediately reassured her and told her to turn over. Lauren rolled over putting her hands above her head as Leo re-joined her on the bed. His hands ran all over her torso.

"You are so beautiful," he told her and then as he gently moved her legs his fingers found her pussy. He very gently rubbed her clit and then down her slit, as Lauren closed her eyes and placed an arm across her body. As he aroused her, she began to breath a little faster and a little heavier, soon quiet little gasps were coming from her mouth. He asked her if she would like oral and she nodded, although she immediately, in a very quiet voice, confessed it would be her first time. So Leo helped her get comfortable, before lowering his head between her legs and with his tongue he touched her clit. The touch was so slight and so gentle, but it felt amazing.

"Oh," she moaned, arching her body, and then she moaned again as his tongue touched her once more. He paused, checked she was ok and then carried on. Lauren laid back, her eyes closed, quietly moaning to herself as her whole body came alive. At one point she pulled her arms tight across her body, another moment she arched her head backwards.

"That's so nice," she found the strength to say. Later she moaned. "Just like that." Logan's tongue continued to work its magic, as he reached up and grabbed her tits. Lauren raised her legs a little and angled her feet so she rested them on his back. "Oh please don't stop," she begged, as she too now played with her breasts. Leo tongue now began to flick rapidly and as she reached her hand out to hold his head, she told him she was going to come. Her body made several sudden jerks as her orgasm hit her, and she was left panting on the bed, as Leo sat up and looked at her.

"That was incredible," she said, wide-eyed, but Leo gave her no rest. He simply smiled and slipped a finger inside her pussy. He finger fucked her with first one finger, than two, making her again writhe with pleasure and moan. When he stopped, she asked quietly, if he wanted her to suck his cock. She added in a more confident voice, "that I have done before." Leo sat across her stomach, and placed his dick near her face, as her hands ran over his legs and body.

"Wow," she said, "My head is still spinning." It took a moment before she did anything else, but with her attention on his cock now, she spoke. "It's so big," she said and then added laughing. "Necessary in your old profession I suppose." And he agreed that it helped. "I guess I am a lucky girl." She said. He face changed to a serious expression.

She initially licked only the shaft, first one side, and then the other. Just as he was wondering if that was all she was going to do, she finally popped the tip into her mouth. When she had sucked on it for a moment, she removed her mouth and looked up at him with a big smile. "Tastes great," she said. Her technique was to be very gentle and very brief, mostly just holding his cock and looking at him. Even when she sucked it she only took the tip into her mouth.

He smiled and pushed away his slight frustration. She would be around all summer, lots of time to teach her how to do it better.

"Are you ready for me to fuck you?" He said deciding to move things on. She nodded looking almost relieved. She was about to ask about protection, but he had already opened the drawer beside the bed. As he unwrapped and put the condom on, she told him he had read her mind.

Leo knelt between her legs, reassuring Lauren that he would be gentle, before she could voice that fear. He played with his cock, rubbing it up and down her slit as he watched her trying to look relaxed. "Its ok," he cooed. Her face changed to a look of pleasure, her mouth hung open, as he gently pushed his dick inside her. Lauren lifted her legs into the air, as he entered her. Very slowly, he moved in and then out again and then back in, as Lauren looked at him. Her face wore a look of wonder, as her head now rested on her arms.

"Fuck that's so good," she said.

She began to "ah" again, as he moved a little faster; her hands gripped and released her breasts, as he moved backwards and forwards. The "ah''s turned into "oh's" as he continued to screw her. She loved the way he was moving so slowly, but her excitement went to a whole new level, as he built up speed.

Her tits were beginning to wobble now, as he moved a little faster and harder. Slowly building up her pleasure, just as he had with his oral love. Her hands reached up and grabbed the headboard tightly, and she began to moan quite loudly now. For the first time she looked like she liked it, her mind consumed by the joy of being fucked. Now she began to moan and writhe around.

"Leo, that's so good," she said, her voice in a dreamlike state. It was the first time he had ever heard her call him by her name. "You are so amazing," she said and Leo began to fuck her even harder. As he felt like he might lose control, he changed the motion to sudden hard thrusts, with a pause in between, jolting Lauren's body forward and making her cry out.

"Fuck yes," she moaned. And then she told him it was so good. As he built back up again to hard and fast she began to cry out, "yes," and for the second time he skilfully brought her to an orgasm. She lay their panting once more, her eyes closed and her hands by her side. "Fuck that was incredible." She said. As she was recovering, he slipped himself out of her, allowing her to bring her legs together. He told her to move onto her side, at first she did not move, so he repeated the request and this time she complied.

"What are you going to do to me now?" she said looking concerned. Laying behind her, and holding her leg, he entered her again and began to screw her once more.

"Oh yes," she moaned quietly, as he resumed fucking her, occasionally he would reach down now and suck her breast. As they fucked their eyes met.

"Is that good?" He asked and she told him it was fucking amazing, before she tilted her head back and closed her eyes. As she began to chant "yes" again, they began to kiss. Suddenly Lauren realised Leo was panting hard too now and she watched his face, loving the way he rolled his eyes, as she felt him come inside her.

"Wow," he said, as he allowed Lauren to lie on his stomach. They lay together cuddling. After several moments Lauren spoke.

"Please tell me we can do that again soon," she said.

"All summer long if you want to," he replied, and she giggled.

"Do you think the others suspect you have sneaked back to my room and fucked me?" He asked.

"Who knows?" She replied. "Probably. After all, I got them to arrange the taxi and they knew I kept your key. In fact it was their idea." She sat up arm across her chest, looking back at him a thoughtful look on her face. He thought covering her breasts was a curious move; especially after all they had shared, and was about to say so, when Lauren spoke first.

"I want to learn everything I can from you," she said. Leo and Lauren both smiled and then resumed cuddling.

12