Holidays with Stepdad

Story Info
19-year-old, sexy Eliza goes on holidays with her stepdad.
1.1k words
3.91
76.1k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hannah_18
Hannah_18
10 Followers

Eliza woke up with the warm sun on her naked body. Her milky white limbs were spread across the crisp cotton sheets - only the most luxurious Egyptian cotton for her. If one could see through the window, they would see the delicately shaped torso, with the slender shoulders and the full bosom, crowned by little perky nipples, in the prettiest shade of pink. The sun caressed her small waist, her soft oval belly, her generous hips as smooth as a flower petal. A wisp of golden hair could just be seen between her thighs.

She must have awakened in the middle of a wonderful dream, for her lips were half parted in a sensual smile. She squeezed her tights together, still feeling the flutter from her sexy dreams between them. One small white hand touched a milky breast, while the other slid between her legs. She pulled her golden hair playfully, and bit her lips as her delicate fingers felt the way inside her pussy.

Her pussy was dripping from the ecstasies of the night. She rolled on her stomach with a gasp, leaving her round, ample arse to be warmed by the morning sun. Her hips moved rhythmically, as her fingers felt the smoothness of her pussy, stroking her labia in sensual movements, but not touching her clit yet.

She left a soft moan escape her lips as someone knocked on the door. She stopped. So... so close.

She knew she had to go. Her stepfather would be cooking her breakfast, and she couldn't let him down. Since her mum left him, a couple of years ago, they never lost touch. They still went away on holidays together every year, a week before her birthday. And now, that she was nineteen, she could feel something else new besides daughterly love and admiration. She could feel lust.

He was in his late forties, but he was stronger and handsomer than ever. His blond hair was tinted with grey, but his tall, muscly body remained as toned as ever. She loved how tanned and rugged he looked, result of years of work outdoors. She loved how he was fitter than any boy her own age. And she loved the way she sometimes saw him look at her, when he thought no one was seeing. Like a diet freak would look at a chocolate cake.

She put on a light summer dress and left the room for breakfast. Her tiny white knickers brushed against her swollen clit, making her hornier than ever. Her white lacy bra could barely conceal her erect nipples, so she threw a light silk scarf over her shoulders.

Don - her stepdad - almost gasped as he saw her come in. Her little white dress flowed freely, slightly see-through, revealing her beautiful shape. The short skirt didn't hide any bit of her sexy long legs.

She could barely look at him, conscious of her own state of arousal. She sat down on the wooden chair and crossed her legs, squeezing them tightly for some relief. It only made things worse. As pearls of sweat crowned her forehead, she removed her silky scarf, and her beautiful breasts never seemed fuller or more splendid.

After breakfast - not that she had anything, besides an iced tea - Don sat on his old chair to read the newspaper, and Eliza perched herself over the sofa arm, as it was her usual place. However, this time she could feel the sofa arm in her throbbing pussy. She pressed hard against it, moving her hips ever so slightly, as she tried to read her own book. It was getting out of control. She had to do something. Her breasts felt about to explode, and a heavy wetness formed on her pussy. She could feel her knickers drenched.

She was just about to excuse herself to go to the bedroom, when Don asked her:

"Do you think you could help me tidying the storage room? I have a few things I need to get rid of."

The storage room was small and crammed with planks of plywood and old furniture. It smelt wonderfully of wood and the hot summer sun peaked through the linen window. They started their work, but his proximity was driving her insane. She longed for his rugged, veiny hands to touch her, but she didn't dare to do anything. At least, not anything too obvious.

When he left to get some storage boxes she sat down on an old chest of drawers, wiping her moist forehead. She pressed her hand hard against her crotch, feeling a goosebump through her whole body. When Don re-entered the room, he could have no doubt of the state she was in - her legs were apart, her bosom moved quickly with her heavy breathing, and the look she gave him was of pure desire. He felt shy, a mix of alarm and desire. His cock sprung to life inside his cotton trousers, and she noticed it. He approached her and gave her a shy hug.

Eliza wrapped her legs around his waist, feeling his hard cock against her dripping pussy. Her hungry mouth looked for his. They kissed wildly, as she grinded against her hard cock. His arms touched her breast shyly, but her moan was enough to convince him, and he explored the inside of the thin white dress.

She felt his rough hands in her pearly nipples, in her smooth arse. Their breathing was heavy and synchronized. He took his top of, and got rid of her bra. Her right boobie slid out of the dress, while the left one was still modestly behind the sheer fabric. He licked her exposed nipple with greed, and then licked the other through the thin material. His hands crept up her skirt and felt her wet and slippery. She felt his skilled fingers rubbing her engorged labia, and the fabric of her knickers brushing against her swollen clit. She couldn't take it any longer, and started to unzip his trousers.

He didn't bother taking his trousers off, or her knickers. His big cock slid between her folds effortlessly, every thrust of his hips a new wave of pleasure to her. Her clit was still being massaged by her underwear, and as she became closer to climax, one of his fingers slid to her tiny bumhole. She couldn't really take it anymore, this time. In that crammed storage room they both came at the same time, in a cry of ecstasy.

What would happen later, she didn't care. That was the best sex she had ever had in her life.

Hannah_18
Hannah_18
10 Followers