Hollow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ABigCat
ABigCat
111 Followers

Saskia purred. But actually purred, a low croaky moan that made them both giggle. Aela beamed. She shivered, squeezed her mound once more, and let it go. Saskia marvelled at her blank open palm, haunted with the marshmallow resilience of the woman's pussy lips, and even a kiss of wetness.

"Don't stop." Saskia whispered.

"I've never met someone so... ravenous." Aela stroked her circle around her palm again, but spiralled out, sending tickles up Saskia's wrist.

Saskia closed her eyes and gave herself to the fingers sliding up her arm. Over her shoulder, neck, then teasing circles around her nipples. With her eyes closed, it was as if she was as naked as Aela.

She hummed and lay back. Aela's touch looped down under her dress, under her skirt. Saskia clasped herself but it made no difference, the caress slid around her hips, and lightly brushed her bottom. Then squeezed. Saskia squirmed, and sighed, surprised at how gentle, yet compelling a woman's touch was. Not to mention the depth of her longing for those intrepid fingers to curl underneath. Inside.

A stinging slap on the buttock jolted her eyes open. Aela was on her feet with a wicked smile, squeezing the smack out of her cheek, but Saskia was beyond games, her whole heart having shifted between her legs.

"Do you need to see... me?" She grabbed the hem of her skirt.

"Yep." Aela nodded vociferously and stroked her buttocks. Saskia's head spun with the sensation of stroking and squeezing Aela's smooth cheeks, while her own bottom tingled in response. With their sense of touch merged, Saskia had a sense of wearing Aela's skin, and of being inhabited herself, by a wilder soul.

"Will it help the process?" Saskia lifted her skirt.

Aela sighed and dropped to her knees. "Nope." She said, the tip of her tongue curling out.

Saskia laughed, wrapped her arms around her coyly pressed legs and lifted her feet in the air, leaning around them to enjoy the drill of Aela's widened gaze.

"Oh I see." Aela smirked at Saskia's revealed nakedness. "Cheeky. Turning up here all commando, ready for action. Not a girl girl, my arse." She growled. "God. That's way hornier than I imagined." Aela blatantly leered, and Saskia could not think of anything sexier than being found sexy by this woman, right now. Her clit pulsed in the space between them, her hole ached and melted for her.

Aela sent both hands down between her own legs and Saskia shivered at the explicit reprisal of how they met, but now delirious and magical. A mixed up sensation of a stranger's touch so intimate it was like her own, but once removed. Safe and irresistible and addressing a need she never knew she had.

Saskia slid her hands to work, too. Shocked at how she seemed fuller than she remembered. Her clit larger, her lips puffier. Maybe the connection was confusing Aela's fleshy flower for her own, but she had never felt so flushed up. And one of them was much, much wetter than Saskia had ever been.

Aela removed her fingers, putting a glistening one to her mouth. Saskia licked the echo of wet off her lips, tasting slick salt. Aela dipped her head and planted a kiss to the pucker of Saskia's sex. Just one, pushed firmly. Saskia whimpered, and Aela sat back, juices stringing between them, collecting on her plump lips and chin. Saskia bit her lip in a heady mix of shame and delight.

"F-Fuck. Eat me," Saskia muttered. She propped her heals on the edge of the seat, and spread her knees wide. "Please."

But, for now, only Aela's eyes devoured her. Sucking her lips, she sat back and spoke to Saskia's hole, to her hunger. "There are two things you need to know. If we're going to do this."

"Anything." Saskia reached beneath her and pulled her lips apart with trembling fingers. "Just do me."

Aela sighed, and swallowed. "First, because we're connected, once we touch, fully touch, skin to skin and... lips and tongues... there will be a resonant feedback. Like a microphone held close to a speaker. You might find it overwhelming."

Saskia stroked a rolling drip of arousal from the gutter of her bottom cleft, up over her clamouring clit. Aela grabbed her hand.

"Stop, wait. This feedback. It will permanently link us. Even after you leave today, and go back to your man. If one of us ever does this..." She stroked her ring finger three times. "And the other answers with the same, then we'll be together, no matter where we are, or how far apart, until we both orgasm."

Saskia's world had dipped into a purple dream. Intoxicated by the magic, by Aela's beauty, by the narcotic tea. Her body trembled for Aela's skin, her sex screamed for her mouth. At this point, Matt was a distant annoyance, a reminder of inevitability and control and shit sex. What harm would it do to have a secret lover. The most secret lover you could imagine. A phantom. Billie was getting the serving she needed, from Matt. Now it was Saskia's turn.

Saskia leant forward between her knees, took Aela's cheeks, and licked the drip of juice from her chin. Then she kissed her. Aela moaned, and swirled her tongue into her mouth. A swelling hum vibrated between them, whether their voices or some side effect of the mysterious feedback it was impossible to tell.

Aela sucked hungrily at Saskia's tongue, and clawed at her dress, tugging it up over her head, the touch of their nipples for the first time went off in her body like firecrackers. This was too much. But she needed more, much more. She dragged Aela's head down to her bucking hips.

Grinning, Aela dug her mouth at Saskia's pussy, wriggling her tongue deep into her hole and lapping it slick over her bursting clit, both whimpering so loudly, and so utterly in unison, they giggled. Saskia clawed at Aela's wild hair, locking her feet behind the woman's head, her hole pulsing kisses at Aela's exquisite softness already. No prickly stubble, no half hearted sandpaper rasp of the tongue. A long, liquid, tug at the tail of her monster climax. And she was going to cum in a heartbeat.

But, hang on.

She covered her sex, panting. "You said two things... what was the other thing?"

Aela lifted her head, swallowing and wrinkling her forehead. "Other thing? Oh. That. I'm afraid, this time? We can't cum. The feedback would kill us."

"Actually... kill us?"

Aela nodded, trying to nuzzle past Saskia's fingers.

Saskia pushed her back and stood up. "But after, we can cum anytime?"

Aela lay back on the wooden floor, and butterflied her knees, her labia blossoming, juices looping between her thighs. "More or less, if we need to."

Saskia stepped astride Aela's face, took a long deep breath, and then lowered herself into place. They cried out once, into each other, then neither said another word.

#

"Show me." Saskia pushed Matt's hug away.

"Come on, babe I only just got in, at least let me shower—"

"So you did it?"

He shrugged.

"Fucksake! Show me. Now."

If she was honest, a part of her didn't care quite this much. She felt he expected her to be this way, so she was.

It had been a whole day since Aela and Saskia's exquisitely frustrating tryst. Saskia hadn't the nerve to call Aela to action, to cum together and consummate their partnership. Most of all she feared it wouldn't work, the weird finger rub thing, and the hypno-magic would be exposed as a fevered dream. And even though her ring finger had been itching all day, Saskia worried that might be just psychosomatic, and ignored it.

They had spent the afternoon working each other up to crisis point, then sitting apart, drinking heady mint tea and eyeing each other hungrily. Until a brushed arm or a breath kissing a cheek kicked it all off again.

But there was a limit to how much they could take. The rush of orgasm loomed so close, that, before Saskia tore herself away from that charmed place, a single look threatened to set off a dangerous avalanche of climax.

Almost immediately, Saskia had felt foolish. She even questioned her sanity, especially when she found her ring, at home on her desk. The guilt trip, alone, ruined her buzz from the hours of foreplay. She had not released since, in fact, and her need to cum had grown a hard shell about a kind of bursting, aching hollow.

And Matt looked irresistible. Gigantic, super-heroic. His calm, strong, beautiful face made her want to blub tears of joy. While she squatted on it.

Was this wrong? Was it also wrong that part of her wanted the exquisite pain of watching him do his friend, before doing Saskia with every means at his disposal? These weren't emotions she thought she could have. She felt infected by Aela. And liked it.

Matt huffed, they sat together and he called up the video.

Billie stood next to him in a hotel room, both in their underwear. Both slumped and grim faced. Even Matt's buff body looked deflated.

Billie spoke. "Just to say, Saskia, this is fucked up and I never wanted your boyfriend."

She pulled down her knickers and Saskia smirked at the cute bald mound. She sat on the corner of the bed, legs apart, while Matt yanked off his shorts and tried flapping life into his limp member. It wouldn't harden. Billie tutted and grabbed his hips, taking the stubborn meat into her mouth.

Offscreen, Matt put his arm round Saskia's shoulder, but she shrugged him off. The reality of this turned her inside out. Especially as Billie's blowjob seemed to work, getting him at least half-hard. Billie lay back again, pulled back her knees and he tried to get his half-mast into her.

She squirmed and he squirmed. He muttered something about lube. She pushed his head down between her legs.

Still in her bra, feet on his shoulders, she frowned down at him, snapping. "Not there. There. No. Lightly. No. No. Oh fuck this."

She pushed him away, and stomped toward the camera, yelling. "Out!" The video went black. The entire event, after days of Saskia's agonising, had taken less than two minutes.

Saskia wiped tears from her cheeks, surprised to find Matt doing the same. They hugged.

"So. You got that out of your system?" He rumbled.

"Not yet," She said. "But I will, once you've had a shower." She squeezed his jeans and kissed his neck. "You would not believe how filthy my mind has been without you."

Matt ran to the bathroom.

"Oh Sasquatch!" He shouted over the shower gush, "Billie gave me a note for you, in my pocket!"

It wasn't a note, it was a thumb drive in an envelope. Saskia plugged it into her laptop. Another video, titled: "Saskia's Eyes Only."

It must have picked up where the other one ended, Billie was alone, sitting cross-legged on her bed, still dressed in just her bra.

"Listen," she said, "I think we've proved that there was never anything between me and your model boy, but that's not the real problem is it?"

She uncrossed her legs and sat on her hands. Her shaven pussy so invisible in this position, Billie look neutered, like a half-dressed doll.

"It's so cruel, what you asked of us. Especially as I reckon you're the only person to figure out I'm a lesbian. Even when I'm still coming to terms with it." She rubbed one foot over the other like nervous wringing hands. She sighed. "Thing is, I sense the same in you. You're confused which way you swing, too, aren't you, Babe? A hunger for something else? In you, it's kind of vampiric, though. I've seen how to look at me. Those black, all consuming photographer's eyes. Little mouths. Taking in my ass when you think I can't see. And, whenever you can, eating me up, down here." She opened her knees a little and leant back on her hands. She spoke to the pink split ball of her mound.

"You know what I reckon? I reckon that's why you're marrying a man you've known for, like, a month. Over compensating." She lifted her feet onto the bed in a splayed M, the rude tongue of her inner lips poking out at Saskia. "Well, I've known Matt all my life and I know when he's in love. You're tearing him apart while you sort out your issues. And I'm sorry to say I'm going to confuse you even more." She tipped her head sideways, flushed, and waved her knees.

"I've fancied you since I first met you, and know you feel the same. So make a choice. Now. Before it's too late. And since this whole thing about Matt and I making a sex tape for you, was really you wanting to get my knickers off." She flipped over onto her front. "This is for you."

She planted her knees wide, bottom up and face on the bed. Wriggling fingers appeared at her split peach, along with a faint slurping noise amidst the hissy silence of the room. Saskia turned off the video.

A week ago, Billie would have been right. Saskia had never wanted to admit it, but she was fascinated by Matt's sex-kitten best friend. She would have watched that video, more than once, and Matt might have been dumped and she might be with Billie, and that would have been a mistake.

Saskia didn't want men or women. The universe was bigger than that, now, and she wanted to consume every bit of it, with every bit of her. She rubbed her ring finger three times. And stripped.

Matt did not know what hit him when he stepped out of the bathroom - muscles quivering as he buffed dry - and Saskia launched at him, dropping to her knees and ripping away the towel.

Aela curled around her body like a scented breeze, at first, as Saskia pecked kisses to Matt's quickly thickening cock. Then while he grew rigid in her mouth, Aela's touches resolved to fingers, lips and tongue on her nipples and stomach. "You took your time, I've been desperate!" Aela's voice throbbed numbly in Saskia's chest. "This your man? Nice one. Mm, he's certainly a mouthful isn't he?"

By the time Aela's head was tucked beneath Saskia's spread knees she was glitteringly visible. Saskia gasped off Matt, rubbing his great fat pole briskly in two hands.

"Can you see that?" She said, leaning back to present Aela's nuzzling head. In fact her whole body was visible now, stretched out below them, fingers swirling at her own sex while she lapped at Saskia's.

"Fuck," Matt peered down. Saskia's stomach lurched. He blinked. "I've never seen you so wet."

"Only you can see me, silly girl." Aela's sniggers vibrated around Saskia's clit. Saskia hid her moan in sliding Matt back into her mouth.

"Let me fuck you," he said.

"But I want to suck it off," Saskia said. Matt groaned.

"Fuck me first," Aela whined, "I'll cum dead quick I promise, quicker than him, then we can—"

"Fucksake." Saskia stood, wrapped her arms around Matt's neck, and her leg around his waist. Effortlessly, he picked her up and lowered her into his rigid cock. Aela started a cheer that ended in expletives as Matt filled them completely.

Saskia bit hard on her urge to cum as her world reduced to a slippery clamouring glove of nerves around his massive and irrepressible slide. Hollowing her out, igniting her. Them. Aela shimmered all over Saskia's skin, superimposed, bearing down at his thrusts, grunting "Yes. Yes."

To distract herself, Saskia took Aela's hands and lips on a ride over Matt's arms and chest. This didn't help at all. Matt grabbed their bottom and picked up speed, hammering hard and fast.

"Don't cum." Saskia muttered. To both Matt and herself.

"Too late!" Aela howled, her orgasm bursting out and sparkling her up in waves of tingling, pulsing light that rippled outward from her sex. Saskia couldn't hold back. Powerless in the tsunami of their shared ecstasy, drowned mute by it, she clawed Matt's shoulders like a life preserver, giving over to him completely as he rammed them up and down on his rigid shaft.

After their afternoon of taking each other to the brink of orgasm, and then a day of holding back, Saskia and Aela gushed now, chewing hips at Matt in a feeding frenzy, drawing the high out as long as they could.

Saskia never wanted it to end, lost in the meaty throb of her orgasm, she didn't notice Aela's slow separation. It was the desperate, ghostly pull on her ring finger that brought her round.

Aela had gone, and Saskia was being tossed like a rag-doll up and down on Matt's dripping piston, his jaw set.

She sighed. Time slowed. She needed more, she would have more. She stroked her ring finger, kissed her fiancée and whispered him down from the brink. As Aela swirled about her like a joyous sprite, Saskia turned round, leant against a mirror wall and planted her feet wide.

Matt grunted and pulled her onto him again. She was so wet and open he slid straight in to the hilt without even breaking his rhythm. She wondered if he even noticed. Aela chuckled and settled beneath them, leaning up and nestling her face between and under her buttocks, licking Saskia while Matt fucked from behind her with a slow, deep relentlessness. Saskia tasted herself on Aela's lips, felt her own hard nub in her mouth as well as the rhythmic slap of Matt's huge balls on it.

She sighed off the rush of another climax, up on her toes, tipping up her hips. Her hole fluttered on Matt's hardness, melting into Aela's mouth. She was all powerful, she could do this all day.

But Matt couldn't, judging by the stiff shudders in his movements. She looked over her shoulder, and rocked her buttocks back, slapping them at his hips, smiling at the look of barely controlled panic on his face. Matt's deep penetration, combined with the swirl of Aela's hot slick tongue, swelled her climax again. She shivered and sighed it off one more time. He could wait.

"F-fuck!" he roared.

Saskia yelped and spun, dropped to her haunches and gobbled his slippery meat back into her mouth.

Aela's limpet licking grew urgent and indefinably gorgeous. Her muffled moans grew falsetto into Saskia's sex, vibrating through her body and humming out of Saskia's mouth as she sucked Matt's taut quivering bulb, her hands blurring and down him. Their entangled orgasm flared from Aela's tongue and fingers, stoked by Matt's delicious plunge.

Matt arched up onto his toes. "I'm cumming! Get a tissue, get a—"

Frantic jets filled her mouth, then Saskia tremmored into climax, twitching on Aela's howling mouth whilst gulping between squeals of pleasure.

Matt's knees unhinged under Saskia's onslaught and he crumpled slowly to his knees, then toppled onto his back. But she couldn't stop, suckered to him all the way down, giggling, and enjoying the super silky slide of her tongue under his pumping head.

She settled on all fours, nodding at Matt's softening erection, pushing her hips back at Aela's dissolving tongue.

"More," she muttered, lapping at her fiancées exhausted cock and stroking her ring finger for her lover's mouth. "Please. More."

Matt shuddered, gathered her to him and held her tight. Aela didn't return, Matt's cock flopped flaccid.

"Outstanding blowjob," he said.

Saskia writhed in his arms, rocking her hips at the packs of muscle on his leg. She leant up to kiss him, but he curled his lip and dodged it.

"I've got a hungry hole," she growled. He chuckled automatically and tried to get up, but she'd climbed on top of him, pinned his arms and straddled his torso. She rolled her hips on his hard stomach. "My cunt could cum on your six-pack."

"Easy, tiger." He said, smiling and frowning at the same time. He sat up as if she wasn't there and she slid down his trunk like a cartoon cat on a greased pole, dumped on her bottom.

He rolled to his feet, and strolled off to their dressing room, squeezing his pendulous nethers with a wince. "Wow, Sasquatch, you've actually sucked me completely dry. Gonna call you Sucksquatch from now on."

Saskia glowered down at the engorged, slavering maw between her legs.

Then she saw Matt's phone on the sofa in the other room, with her discarded clothes.

She scampered over. Two taps and Billie's phone was ringing. One ring and she answered: "Yo, Fuckface!"

"Sexy vid," said Saskia.

Billie gulped, audibly. "Saskia, I'm so—"

ABigCat
ABigCat
111 Followers