Holloweenie

Story Info
Ghostly costume 'raises' his spirit.
1.4k words
33.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
feverkiss
feverkiss
36 Followers

"I'm sorry hon, it must be the stress." It was all I could say when I failed to "answer the call." I've never had a problem getting an erection, especially with my beautiful wife. We've been married 10 years and she still looks good, wonderfully rounded 38 inch breasts, dark green eyes, blonde shoulder length hair, and a shaved smooth pussy. Our sex life has always been good, maybe a little more often in the early years, but still we managed to enjoy each other a couple times a week. "Don't worry about it dear" she reassured me, "maybe you just need to relax a little, the costume party tonight might help. We'll try to raise your spirit later."

Our friends were throwing a Halloween costume party, I hadn't been to one since I was a kid, and had reservations about going but Carol convinced me it could be fun. I was going as a romance story "cover boy." I had knee high black leather boots, tight britches with a cod piece, and a blousy shirt open from the neck down, an eye patch completed the look. My wife had a tight fitting low cut dress cinched at the waist. Her tits practically spilled over the edge of the dress and she jiggled with each step. Underneath she wore white fish net stockings, a garter, and nothing else. We drove to the party in silence, my failure to get it up still bothering me.

"Don't you look like a wench" was how our friends greeted Carol at the door "help yourselves to a flagon of beer." They had decorated their house with all the Halloween trimmings. Lighted pumpkins sat around the room, spider webs hung from every corner, and eerie music and sound effects filled the room almost lost in the chatter of voices. A few couples danced, groping each other under the cover of poor lighting. I'm sure I saw Frankenstein put his hand on Elvira's ass, and Elvis had Hilary Clinton in the corner and was frenching her!!

Carol and I wandered away from each other and I managed to get 4 or 5 beers in me to help me forget about what happened earlier. Out of the corner of my eye I spotted a "ghost" standing in the kitchen. Not a real ghost mind you. No this one was female. I could tell because when the ghost moved toward the room, the light from behind allowed a silhouette to appear beneath the full length sheet she wore. WOW!!! She was a beauty. Even covered by the sheet you could tell she had long legs, a thin waist and big tits. You could also tell she wore nothing under the sheet. Whoever was with this "ghost" was one lucky guy.

To my surprise she was headed my way. "BOO" she whispered in a throaty way when she stood in front of me. "Uh... yeh boo to you too" I stammered. "A big strong hero like you isn't afraid of a ghost, now is he?" My manhood had been bruised once that night already, it wasn't going to happen again.

"No, not at all. Are you a friendly ghost?" I replied.

She leaned into me, and whispered in my ear "I can be very friendly." She put a hand on my bare chest and pushed me softly against the wall. I could feel her warm hand on my nipple, "would you like to be my friend?" I managed to stammer a positive answer. This "friendly ghost" was now close enough for me to feel her nipples through the sheet that covered her. She pressed against me and let her hands circle me and grab me by the ass. I guess the party was relaxing me, because I felt my cock hardening under the codpiece. My ghost let her breath escape from her lips and I felt it against my cheeks and neck. I wanted this woman, party or no party.

She must have read my mind. Taking my hand she led me into one of the darkened bedrooms. I had barely turned around when she put her hands on my shoulders and pulled my shirt down my arms. She kissed me through the thin fabric costume she kept on, pulled my nipple into her mouth and bit on it gently. I still hadn't seen her face but my hands were busy underneath the sheet feeling her breasts and warm skin. I twirled a hardened nipple between my thumb and forefinger and wondered how it would taste.

When I tried to lift the sheet from her though she moaned "uhnn uhnn, the sheet stays on this friendly ghost." I satisfied myself with touching her. Her tits were full and rounded, the nipples jutting off them, and already hardened. Her ass was just enough to hold in my hands and when I did I pulled her to me. She felt my cock and reached to touch it. "Mmmmm this feels interesting, mind if I take a closer look" She got to her knees and undid the thick black belt holding my britches up. I sat back upon the bed and watched her hands busy themselves.

She opened my costume and wrapped her fingers around my engorged cock, feeling it's length and thickness. She wouldn't be able to blow me with the sheet on so I expected that would come off soon. She surprised me though. She took the sheet and covered my legs so I couldn't see her. I felt her hands pull the boots from my legs and slide the britches off. Her hands found my sex and she began to stroke me, one hand cupping my balls, the other doing a slow slide up and down my length. I felt her breath before i felt her lips close around me. Her mouth was warm inside and she pulled the entire shaft between her lips, sucking on the head and swirling her tongue around it.

I slid off the bed and lay on the floor with a stupid grin on my face. All I could see was the rising and falling of the white sheet as her head bobbed up and down on my cock. I was ready to cum when she stopped and wrapped her fingers tightly around the base of my dick cutting off any release just yet. I watched in the darkness as her form moved over me, her back to me now, still holding tightly to my cock.

The moans from both of us mixed with the groans and moans from the Halloween soundtrack in the other room. The thought of someone else opening the door and finding us aroused me even more, and not knowing whose mouth I had been in increased my passion. My ghost began to lower herself over me. I felt the wet lips of her cunt against the tip of my cock. She reached down and guided me to her slit. She was wet and I slipped in easily, filling her waiting pussy. "Ooooooohhhh" was all I heard. I reached beneath the sheet and found her tits. I let my fingers tweak and pinch her nipple lightly while she ground her hips against me.

She was riding me like a pro, rising till just the tip of my cock rested against her clit, and then forcing herself down hard on cock. I heard the doorknob jiggle and wondered what would happen. When it did the shaft of light from the other room seemed to rest completely on her, I dont think you could even see my legs sticking out from underneath her. "Ooooo Oooooo Ooooooo" she moaned in her most ghostly manner, all the while riding my dick. It was enough to scare away our visitor. I felt my cock thicken and my balls tighten up against my body cavity. Her cunt closed around me and she reached down to cup my balls with one hand and press against her clit with the other.

I came in jerking spurts, deep inside her as her cunt walls throbbed around my shaft. Our combined juices dripped from her pussy and coated my cock and balls. We stayed like that for a few minutes until my cock slipped from her slit. She stood up and moved to the door, blowing me a kiss she disappeared into the room. I hurried to dress and try to catch one more look at her, but by the time I opened the door she was gone. I looked around a little with no luck, but finally found my wife with her friends. I couldn't tell her what had happened, but I knew later that night I would be able to "raise the spirit" again.

feverkiss
feverkiss
36 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

At the Movies (again) We engage in erotic play at the movie theater.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Best Role Ever I have sex on stage with my leading lady and no one knows.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
My Wife, Restaurant, Ride Home Wife's exhibitionistic evening out.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
My Wife is a Naughty Exhibitionist Wife likes to be a naughty exhibitionist.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Naughty Summer Young mother used for sex to pay debt.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories