Holly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to make you come before this bath fills." I push Holly against the tiled wall. She gasps at the cold as I sink to my knees. I peel Holly's bottoms down, revealing the smooth, plump pink of her mound. The fabric sticks a little, before I pull them all the way down and off.

I gently spread the lips of her outer labia open to reveal her clitoris, slick and swollen, budding beautifully from its hood. I flick the tip of my tongue in tight, pressured circles over it and feel Holly's legs shudder. I lick, up and down, side to side, faster and slower, measuring my pace and adjusting my rhythm to the sounds of her moans. Her the sound of her husky vocals fills me with an aching need to feel her hand between my legs again.

I work my tongue relentlessly, feeling Holly's legs twitch as she approaches her climax. I probe for her entrance and slide two fingers inside her, curling the tips in gentle pressure against the ruffled skin of her g-spot. Her moans are loud and aggressive, her legs shake from the effort of standing.

I look up at the underside of Holly's large breasts, heaving with the heaviness of her breath. I see her delicate throat and jaw line as she tilts her head back in ecstasy.

I hear the bath filling behind me.

I lick faster and harder, chasing the bud of her clitoris as it retracts under its hood, Holly approaching the point of orgasm.

It takes only a few more moments before I feel Holly contract around my fingers, her moans echoing off the tiles.

Holly sags against the wall as I turn to shut off the taps. The water is perfectly level with the rim of the bath.

"Just in time," Holly laughs breathlessly as she slides down the wall to sitting, her legs shining with sweat, her sex glistening with the fluid of orgasm.

"Bath time!" I pull Holly back to her feet with a grunt. We both step into the tub, giggling like girls as water splashes up and over the side.

We sink down, facing each other, interlocking ourselves in a comfortable tessellation. We bask in the combined warmth of the water and chemical rush of climax.

I submerge further into the tub, further into her. I think of the image Holly showed me. I feel like that now, a shifting mass of colours and shapes, my insecurities displaced by this rebellion of new desire. I smile at Holly. She smiles at me and spits water playfully across the distance. As we laugh and splash and wash away all but the thought of play, I resolve to buy that print.

12