Holly & Her Little Brother

Story Info
Scott visits his married sis.
1.3k words
4.1
278.4k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Holly
Holly
14 Followers

Hello, my name is Holly. I've been married for three years now to a wonderful man named Scott. Lately though our sex life has been virtually non-existent. Scott's work is highly paid but very demanding. I'm very lucky to have Scott. He earns so much money from his IT business I can afford to stay at home and look after the house. We don't have any children yet but because I'm only 23 years old we've got plenty of time to plan for kids.

As I said earlier our sex life has been non-existent and lately I've been dying for Scott's 8-inch cock to fuck my poor wet pussy. I have a very high sex drive and I demanded sex from Scott morning, noon and night but since he started his own damn business he doesn't seem to have the energy anymore to give me what I need most! Lot's of wonderful cock! I tried everything to get him interested in me again. I tried wearing a sexy little black dress, stockings, suspender belt, matching bra and knickers set, high heels. Then I performed a striptease for him. It would normally work wonders as I've got a great body (36C-22-28). I've got long blonde hair, blue eyes, long legs; I'm only 5ft 2 so my breasts seem a lot bigger compared to my body size. Did he get a hard on? NO!

Last month everything changed. Scott said that he needed to go away on business for a couple of weeks to get his business really going. I said "What about me?" I almost cried until he suggested that my brother came over to our house to look after me, I thought that would be okay. So Scott went off to the States the very next week and my younger brother Tim came over to 'look after me'. Tim is very big for his age, he's only 18 but he looks more mature than some guys his age. He's 6ft tall, has blue eyes, a good athletic body and sandy hair. Anyway, after the first few nights Scott was away, Tim said he wanted to chat to me.

We sat down together the next evening in our living room. Tim had noticed that I had been really down, more so now that Scott had gone away. I opened a bottle of wine for us to share and I started to tell him that Scott hadn't been paying enough attention to me lately. As the wine flowed, another bottle was opened and I started to feel a little horny (wine always makes me horny). I started to talk to Tim about my sex life with Scott and how I wasn't getting any sex from him. Tim said, "If I was Scott I'd be fucking you all the time sis." Totally unfazed by Tim's comment I looked at him and asked, "If you were Scott would you really fuck me?"

Tim shifted uncomfortably on the couch and said, "Holly, I've got a confession to make. When I was thirteen, before you moved out of our house, I used to spy on you getting undressed when you came home late at night from a party. Your tits are amazing, I used to fantasize about fucking you all the time." Tim looked away slightly embarrassed by his confession but added, "But that was way back when I didn't really know any better."

"That's okay Tim", I said, "It's nice to know actually." At this point I started to see my 'little' brother in a different light. He was quite a hunk. I was feeling very horny and sexy because of all the wine I had consumed. I hadn't had a good fuck in months and right now my little brother was a likely candidate to give me what my pussy had been yearning for all that time. A good hard cock!

I got up from the sofa and said to Tim, "Would you like to my tits again?" He looked at me shyly and shrugged. "Okay" he said. I was wearing a long blue dress that I lounge around in while I'm at home and I proceeded to take it off very slowly. Tim's eyes were glued to my body as it was slowly revealed by the dress falling to the floor leaving me in only my bra and a pair of knickers.

I then unclipped my bra exposing my large firm breasts. Tim smiled slightly as he drank in the sight of my tits with their large pink nipples. He got up from the sofa as well and walked up to me and whispered, "Can I feel them please?" I barely breathed as I answered, "Yes Tim, you can play with them".

He started to play with my tits. I couldn't believe what I was doing! My little baby brother was playing with my naked breasts and I loved it.

"Suck my nipples Timmy", I said. I was so horny. I just needed a man. Any man who could give me cock, even if it was my own brother. Tim started to skilfully suck my nipples. As I looked down to watch Tim do his stuff, I noticed that he was rubbing his groin. I moved my hands to his groin area and felt that his cock was hard. Not only was it hard but also it was big!

"Tim, take off all your clothes." Tim stopped sucking my nipples and looked up into my eyes. Whatever he saw my eyes made him sure he wasn't doing anything wrong. He stripped off his clothes to reveal his hard muscled body. His cock was a BIG surprise to me. His cock was a massive 10-inches long and so thick I was dying for him to fuck me.

I dropped to my knees straight away and started to suck his massive cock. In. Out. In. Out. In. Out. In. Out. His cock pumped in and out of my mouth. His cock was so thick it was stretching my mouth until it hurt. His cock tasted so good. Tim's cock tasted nice and salty. I quickly had my little brother panting like mad and I just relaxed my throat as Tim started to fuck my mouth.

I stopped sucking Tim and led him to my bedroom. We caressed each other's bodies as we scrambled into bed, desperate to fuck each other's brains out. On the bed, my little brother fucked me with his tongue, darting it in and out of my cunt like an express train, teasing my clit with every move. His hands played with my nipples, tweaking them until they stuck out like bullets. It was pure ecstasy.

I begged my little brother to fuck me and, at last, he gently began to ease his monster cock into my wet cunt. I could feel the walls of my soaking wet pussy stretch as he slid his cock all the way and began to fuck me. He started slowly at first, gently sliding in and out of me, then the pace increased steadily until he was pumping me like an athlete. I was in a constant state of joy as he pummelled my pussy for what seemed like ages.

The fucking got fiercer and fiercer until I was screaming out loud. Tim then withdrew his massive 10-inch cock from my pussy and came all over my breasts and face. I greedily licked as much cum from his cock as I could.

After, we both felt guilty about what we had done. We felt as if we had committed the most terrible crime. We hugged each other and apologised to each other about what we had just done, but as we were hugging we both began to get turned on again. We looked into each other's eyes and thought maybe we can fuck each other again before Scott came home....but that's another story.

Holly
Holly
14 Followers