Holly and Kent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Distributing the glasses, she addressed herself to Kent. "Mom only had the twenty-four hour bug, Honey. It was a false alarm." That explains it, thought Kent. Drat! He should have seemed more curious about her early return from Green Bay, but guilt had stopped him from asking about it. Kent was a bit dizzy -- had she figured it out, or not? And what was with that kiss -- it seemed to have a bit of extra pizzazz. He was grateful that Jeri seemed so upbeat, and he was grateful for the champagne -- he needed to relax, try to think this through. He took a hasty drink.

Holly's head was also awhirl. What was Jeri up to? She remembered drinking champagne with Jeri back in the dorm room, some years ago. That was when Jeri had "borrowed" Holly's flame at the time, a Hungarian student named Laszlo. She had sex with him outdoors, in a dark area under the trees near the Rathskeller. She was so proud of herself that she offered a toast, and before long they were both naked on their respective beds, giggling and sharing the details of Jeri's conquest, until they were no longer giggling but gasping and moaning as they fingered themselves and talked each other to climax. Holly sighed to herself and adjusted her legs a bit, thinking back on that night, until her reverie was interrupted by Jeri, who was talking once again:

"I'm so glad that the two of you had a chance to get acquainted." Kent swallowed. Jeri kept talking. "I've always thought that you would hit it off. Isn't this champagne scrumptious?"

"Yes, it sure is," said Holly, drinking rather rapidly. "Here, could you fill this up again?"

Jeri merrily filled Holly's glass, and then her own. "Holly, isn't that your robe that you wore in college?"

"Yep," replied Holly, taking another swallow. "It never seems to wear out, and just gets more comfortable."

"Remember the story you told me about Richard?"

Holly almost choked on her champagne. "Yes," she said guardedly. Where was this headed?

"You were wearing that robe, right?"

"Yes, I think so."

"Kent, I don't think I've ever told you about the project that Holly and I had when we were dorm-mates. You don't mind if I tell, do you, Holly?"

Holly didn't think she was in much of a position to argue. She smiled wanly, shrugged her shoulders, and took a generous sip from her champagne glass.

"Holly and I used to party together, and I guess we were a little boy-crazy. Hey, look what else I brought!" Jeri fished around in her suitcase, and pulled out a bong that Holly recognized from their campus days. Holly's blood stirred a little, as if by reflex. The bong always was a prelude to sex talk. Jeri produced a baggie full of reefer.

Kent's eyes were saucers now. When he was first dating Jeri, she had already made the transition to successful businesswoman. The idea of her smoking weed was a novelty to him. He had tried it himself in college -- didn't everyone? -- but never with Jeri.

"Have you ever done this, Honey?" Jeri asked him. He nodded. He was not in a position to argue, either. Jeri was busily loading up the bong. She took a hit, and passed it to Kent with a look of expectation. He followed suit.

Holly was trying to fathom all of this, but intoxication was quickly overriding her anxieties about the situation. And she was becoming aware that she was once again seriously aroused. She adjusted her legs again. It was her turn to use the bong.

Jeri was talking again. "Holly and I used to, um, play the field, I guess you would say, and we used to compare notes a lot. And it sort of developed that we started to share our boyfriends, you know, in the sack." She smiled brightly at Kent, who was starting to feel the effects of the drinking and smoking. Jeri looks hot, he thought. What did she say? They shared their boyfriends? Jeri giggled.

Holly thought she should say something, but couldn't think of anything to say. Marijuana made her horny. Her body had already been thoroughly revved up before Jeri arrived and began plying her with liquor and smoke. She wondered if Kent was uncomfortable with this. He looked a bit spaced out.

"Does that shock you, Honey?" Jeri was asking.

"People do all sorts of things in college," Kent replied, in a manner he hoped sounded worldly. He was high, and unaccustomed to it. He was still anxious about how Jeri would react to his cheating, but he was strangely intrigued by what she was telling him, and he hoped that if she kept talking, the danger would go away, and plus, it was sort of hot, that stuff about sharing the boyfriends. Very hot, actually. Was that a problem?

"I don't mean that we were both in the sack with the boyfriend..." -- Jeri interrupted herself with a burst of giggles-- "...I meant that we would seduce each other's boyfriends, and then talk about it. We were really into it. The boyfriends didn't know that we had an agreement..." Jeri paused to take another hit from the bong, and passed it to Kent. He accepted it in a daze, totally focused now on Jeri's narrative, which was showing him a side of his wife that he had not previously encountered. "...But we found it exciting to talk about it. We used to.. you know..." Jeri stopped at this point, a bit embarrassed. Then she realized that leaving the sentence incomplete left it open to the wrong interpretation. "We used to play with ourselves when we talked about it." She seemed a bit relieved to have gotten it off her chest. She took another generous sip from her champagne -- the reefer was making her throat dry.

"We had an agreement," echoed Holly, and it was her turn to use the bong. She felt inarticulate, and she realized that it was because she was horny. The weed always did that to her. Omigod, she thought to herself.

"I always wanted to tell Holly," said Jeri sweetly and languidly to Kent, "that you were better than any of the boys in college." Then, as if seized by a sudden resolve, she said, "Isn't Holly gorgeous?"

"Yes," replied Kent, trying not to seem too emphatic.

"Can I tell him what you did to Richard?" Jeri asked Holly. Holly nodded, looking a bit like she hadn't understood the question. She finished off her second glass of champagne. So did Jeri.

"I had a boyfriend named Richard, and he didn't like Holly flirting with him. He wanted to be in control. So Holly blew his mind. They were in the room together, and she just let her robe fall open..." Jeri's voice suddenly assumed a commanding tone. "Show him, Holly."

Holly felt a moment of confusion. She had given up trying to weigh the issues, whether she was in trouble with Jeri for banging her husband, whether Jeri wanted her to do it, it was all too difficult to sort out. She was high and drunk and horny. This was like the old days. She was on autopilot, and besides that, she had just had a great roll in the hay, and she wasn't ready to quit, not by a long shot. She scooted her chair back a little. "You want me to show Kent?" she asked.

"Yes, do it, Holly. Just like you told me."

Kent's mouth fell open, around the same time as Holly's robe. She sat up a little in her chair, letting them see her tits in all their glory.

Holly looked at Jeri, who nodded in encouragement and then smiled, casting her eyes downward toward her lap. She was lifting the hem of her skimpy dress to reveal her sheer panties, now soaked to the point of complete transparency. A thought flitted through Holly's mind, that's not from the rainstorm.

Kent was afraid to look at Jeri, so he looked at Holly. Immediately his throbbing erection was striving again against his trousers. He felt overwhelmed by the aphrodisiac effect of the weed. Must be genetic engineering or something. It never seemed this strong back in college.

Holly, while exchanging glances with Jeri, had unconsciously begun to pinch her nipples, and she was squirming her hips in her chair, causing the robe to open further and reveal more. Kent sat as if paralyzed as Holly swung her thighs apart, revealing her swollen and parted pussy lips, and one of her hands traveled down to explore that territory.

Jeri was speaking now: "Yes, Holly, touch yourself there. Is it nice? Yes? Now suck your nipple." Obediently, Holly lifted one breast to her mouth and began to suck, without interrupting the activity of her lower hand.

Jeri spoke again: "Do you like it, Kent?"

Kent felt as if he had been turned to stone, especially one part of him. He couldn't ignore Jeri. That wouldn't be right. He managed to croak the word "yes."

"I like it too." Jeri had pulled aside her wet panties with one hand and had begun to delve into her pussy with the other. Holly, meanwhile, had slung one leg over the arm of her armchair, and her glistening, swollen pussy was fully on display. She rolled her eyes as she coaxed herself to greater and greater arousal.

In a low voice, almost a whisper, Jeri said, "Kent. I want you to get on the floor. On your hands and knees." Kent, his head buzzing with an incomprehensible mixture of guilt-ridden anxiety and lust, obeyed. His limbs felt huge and awkward, and he was strangely aware of the texture of the carpet against his hands. "Now go and lick her hand."

Kent went slowly across the five or so feet of carpet between himself and Holly. It seemed to take a long time, and the motion of traveling on his hands and knees was very novel. It amused him. But then he arrived. His face was inches from Holly's pussy, just as it had been an hour ago. But now her pussy seemed even more magnificent, even more irresistible. His cock seemed to be banging against his trousers with every heartbeat. He extended his tongue and licked Holly's knuckles, since most of her fingers were deep inside. She said, "OH!" It was the sound of a woman who had completely surrendered to sexual excitement. He licked again, and heard Holly say, in a tiny little voice, "I'm cumming..." And then there was juice everywhere. Kent was surprised for an instant, and then he began franticly licking, trying to capture every drop. Holly withdrew her hand and seized Kent by the ears, bringing his mouth to her cunt, helping him. They heard Jeri let out a wail as she climaxed, too.

"Take off your clothes, Kent," said Jeri. He rose, and rather carefully removed his shirt, trousers and briefs. He turned and looked meekly at Jeri, his erection bobbing in the air.

"Sit on the bed." He obeyed. "Holly, sit next to him." Holly removed the suitcase from the bed, let her robe drop to the floor, and sat next to Kent, while Jeri assumed Holly's former place on the chair. Jeri was naked now. They all were. They looked at one another with great interest, intoxicated by weed, champagne and lust.

"Touch Kent's cock, Holly." Holly complied, seizing him gently but decisively, marveling at the warmth and the thickness of him. "Now stroke him." Kent groaned as Holly began to slowly pump his cock. He watched his wife as her hands roamed restlessly over her own nipples and clit. She beamed at him. It was reassuring. He allowed his hips to move in rhythm with Holly's ministrations. Jeri was moaning now.

"Lie on your back, Kent." There was a new sort of urgency in Jeri's voice. "Holly, I want you to get on him, put his cock in your pussy. But face me. I want to see you. Will you do that, Sweetie?" "Yes, I will," replied Holly.

Kent was lying on the bed, with his ankles and feet hovering over the edge. Holly had to crouch forward a bit to mount him, but then she rose as much as she could. Jeri watched Holly's breasts bounce as she lowered herself on to Kent's cock. Holly was moving slowly, in part because the position was a little precarious, but mostly because the sensation was so exquisite.

Jeri was writhing now, her buttocks clenching and unclenching as she worked her pussy with both hands. She locked her eyes on Holly's as Holly slowly rode up and down her husbands cock. Jeri could see Holly's big, dark, hard nipples, and best of all, she could see Holly's distended clit. Jeri was shaking now, and wailing again.

"Jeri." This was Kent talking now, in hushed tones, then a little louder. "Jeri."

"Yes, Honey?" she gasped.

"Touch Holly."

"Touch Holly?"

"Yes." His breathing was ragged. "I'm going to cum. Touch Holly's pussy."

Jeri approached them hesitantly. This wasn't on her agenda. Holly slowed to a stop. Jeri sat on the bed next to them, and reached tentatively down to where here husband's cock was buried in Holly. She began to cautiously explore the area around Holly's clit. "Yes," said Holly. Holly didn't move her hips, but her cunt muscles were rhythmically tightening around Kent's cock. "Yes," Holly said again.

Feeling bolder, Jeri moved her fingers into direct contact with Holly's clit, touching it the way she touched herself when she was ready to cum. Kent and Holly were both making sounds now, sounds that heralded an orgasm that was approaching slowly but inevitably. Kent was the first to cry out, a cry of total release from all the different tensions he had experienced in the hour gone by, and as he arched his back, thrusting his cock as far into Holly as it would go, she cried out as well, while Jeri, fascinated, massaged Holly's clit. Outside, the thunderstorm roared with new energy.