Holly and National Nude Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
litfan10
litfan10
1,305 Followers

"Pose one," she mumbled the best she could knowing that no one could understand her.

She held perfectly still as the clicks and flashes continued. She could see droplets of sweat drip down the man's heaving chest. His face was pointed up so she couldn't see his eyes. A wicked thought entered her mind and she wiggled her tongue back scraping on the underside of the engulfed penis. A loud groan escaped from his lips, his penis twitched in her mouth but he kept the rest of himself perfectly still. Every so often for the next few minutes Holly would again wiggle her tongue; each time being rewarded with a groan and twitch from her partner.

She came to notice the flashes and clicks stop and heard Mr. Forbes say "That's a wrap."

Holly bit down lightly and dragged her teeth along the length of the wet cock that slowly slithered out of her mouth.

"Damn girl, are you trying to drive me insane," the man whispered down at her. Holly just smiled up at him. She put her arms on his strong thighs and pushed herself back on her feet.

Holly raised her hands and laid them flat on the man's broad chest.

"Pose two" she said as she pushed him back onto the linen draped block set up for the event behind where they were just posing.

The man slid over to lay on the block lengthwise as Holly swung her right leg over his waist. She brought one hand down to grasp his still erect soaked penis and aimed it up at her pussy as she dropped down on him. In a quick thrust the entire member rammed up into her as she fell forward onto his chest.

Both groaned as cameras flashed.

"Wait, this isn't the right pose," Holly chided. She bent her knees forward and arched her back up and threw her arms around to bring her hands on the man's knees.

"Ugh, pose two," groaned Holly as she froze in place her shoulder length blonde hair swirling behind her before settling down. Again there was the flash of lights as fourteen cameras filmed the scene. Holly looked up at the lights. Her breasts pushed up into the air, nipples hardening into stones. The lights shone off the oil on her body giving her a dazzling appearance as her white skin paled all the more against the man's pitch black skin. He was a great choice to bring out her features she realized.

She had never felt so full in her life. She could feel every inch of him inside her. It felt like the man was trembling below her. Again a wicked thought crept in her head, and she clenched her muscles surrounding his penis. She smirked at the groan that came from below her. Several times during the pose she flexed her muscles getting the same groaning response each time. She could hear several of the photographers chuckle as they became aware of what she was doing.

Once again the flashes and clicks stopped as Mr. Forbes announced the end of the second pose.

Holly brought her arms up and around but before she could push herself off her partner he grabbed her arms and pulled her down crushing her lips against his.

Letting her go he whispered, "that is for giving me the most tormenting and exciting night of my life."

Holly smiled, "It's not over yet lover, we still have pose three at least."

"At least?"

Holly just smirked and pushed herself off and up and staggered until she could find her legging. She looked over to her right looking for Amanda.

Holly waved and said "I believe I need a relubing before the last round, Amanda."

Seconds later everyone in the studio became aware of moans coming from the bathroom.

Moments later a grinning Amanda and flushed, still naked Holly came back into the room. Holly walked carefully, wiggling her ass, over to the draped platform and climbed on top. She crawled to the middle and waited on her hands and knees, legs spread slightly and head up looking at the wall ahead of her. She felt a weight on the platform behind her and then the press of a hand on her back. Her fingers clenched on the folds of the drapes under her as she dropped her head down, her blonde hair swirling around again. She gritted her teeth as she felt a slight pressure on her anus. She felt a shift of weight and more pressure before a smooth pop pushed the penis' head into her.

"Unh" escaped from her lips as she froze.

The entire room was dead still and silent.

Slowly, she felt the sliding motion of more of the man entering her. More moans left her as her fist started to pound the platform. He was so huge she could feel every ridge and bump of his cock through her walls as it smushed into her to fit. He seemed to slide in forever. She felt both his hands grasp her hip joints at the bend of her body at her waist. He seemed to pull back slightly before his hands grabbed and pulled her back as he thrust forward hard.

"AAAAHHHHHHH," loudly screamed from her as her head snapped back and her hands splayed open on the platform.

She felt his legs pressed against hers as her head came down.

She actually saw stars.

"Oh my sweet Lord; it's all in. I feel so full." She squared her shoulders and looked forward. She couldn't stop the heaving of her chest as her breaths came out in pants.

She heard her partner's deep voice say "Pose three."

After an instant the silence was broken as clicks and flashes recorded the moment. Holly thought back to the phone call with Sarah and imagined Sarah seeing her now with the biggest cock either of them ever imagined buried completely in her ass while fourteen people walked around her taking pictures. She felt like she could do anything.

Holly became aware of a form in front of her and looked up into Edward Forbes eyes.

"We are done, my dear. Would you like us to leave you two alone for a while?"

Holly pushed herself forward staring straight into Forbes' eyes before ramming back grunting "You know, Mr. Forbes, I've come to appreciate an audience - enjoy the show. Happy National Nude Day everyone!"

Holly dropped her arms down and rested her head on her elbows never taking her eyes off of Forbes as she continued to pound her ass back at her partner who was matching her pace thrusting forward.

The grunts and slapping sound of their flesh hitting sped up and up until finally his hands tightened on her waist and Holly pushed back up into the air on her arms and screamed again into the air. She could feel every spurt of his cum as it painted the inside of her ass.

Holly fell forward feeling half of his penis slide out as she hit the platform before it all slid back in as he fell on top of her pushing a loud exhale from her. She could feel that they were both drenched in sweat.

A loud roar and round of applause sounded through the studio.

She weakly raised a hand in a wave.

She felt the man on top of her kiss her cheek his cock still throbbing in her ass. She clenched her butt muscles and released.

She looked up at him through a hair covered eye smiling "I'm Holly Mason, pleased to meet you."

He gave a deep throated chuckle and returned "Chad Hamilton and the pleasure is all mine."

"After we clean up would you like to come to my place so we can get better acquainted?"

Again Chad laughed, "Definitely, I have got to see what you mean by better acquainted."

Holly had a feeling that National Nude Day was quickly going to become her favorite holiday.

*****

Thanks for reading and please feel free to leave a comment or email and I will respond.

litfan10
litfan10
1,305 Followers
12