Holly Grows Up

Story Info
The girl next door is all grown up and looking to play.
8.5k words
4.66
436.9k
329
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,304 Followers

=========================

What to do when the girl next door is all grown up and looking for fun? How do say no? I couldn't.

All characters in this story are at least 18 years old.

=========================

They'd been our neighbors for over 9 years. We'd both moved into the community when it was first built, and watched as it filled out and grew, as did our children, moving up from elementary school through middle school and into high school.

We were as close as most neighbors could be, easily at home with each other, free to come and go in each other's yards and garages, and even into the house. Our only child and their youngest, Cory, were only a year apart. Cory was almost like an older brother to our Dani, easing her way through the transition from elementary into middle school.

The wives were best friends, talking every day, walking evenings, and shopping together. Rob and I were casual friends, hanging out in social situations, but nowhere near as close as the women.

But this story is not about them. It's about their hellion of a daughter, who I'd had the opportunity to watch grow into a mouth-watering little hottie. She'd been a nice girl when she was just getting into high school, but a change of friends, and a change in values had slowly morphed her into something else. She was always in trouble now, sneaking around, lying, getting bad grades, all the stuff you hope will never happen to your kid.

She'd also changed physically. She'd never gotten tall, still only about 5'2 or so, and was achingly pretty. She spent the whole summer in our backyard pools, and I had memorized every inch of that sinful young body. She was slender, almost skinny, and her boobs had finally grown in. She had a very narrow waist, almost no belly, and the tight, sleek legs and ass of youth. It was the look that all the teens were trying for, and little Holly had nailed it.

It was the early days of summer, and I was staying busy. I'd just finished a customer lunch visit, and was home early. As I got out of my truck, SHE was there, helping herself to a soda from the garage fridge.

"Hi, Mr. K," she said with a smile, as she stood dripping in the garage, a Coke Zero in her hand. "I hope you don't mind." She waved the soda in her hand.

"Of course not Holly. You're welcome any time." I tried not to stare at her tempting body, barely clad in her white string bikini.

"Mom wanted to know if you could come over and check out my computer again; it's working really slow."

"If you let me get settled in, I can be over in a few minutes, OK?"

"Great! You can come around the back."

I unloaded my stuff, checked my email, and dressed down. Shorts and a T-shirt were good enough; I hoped to hit the gym afterwards, if this wasn't another one of those multi-hour sanitations their computers sometimes required. I grabbed a cold one out of the fridge and headed over with my PC-repair USB in hand.

Holly was completely out of control. I don't blame it all on her - her mother should shoulder most of the responsibility for what she was becoming. She was more interested in being a friend, than being a mom, and was living vicariously through her popular daughters wild activities.

Every time I was on her computer, it was full of malware. She didn't have the sense to clear her history or logs, and I was at first stunned to see how much time a teenage girl would spend on porn sites. A lot of the sites she visited were questionable. A few months ago she'd started in on the video cam stuff as well. Right in her My Documents directory I had found almost 20 Gig of videos of her. Apparently she really liked dressing as skimpily as possible, and dancing in front of her cam. Her cousin Sara seemed to join her quite often. She'd filled her machine up and convinced her mom to buy her a new huge external drive. I was conned into installing it, ever the good, helpful neighbor.

That was the first time I started thinking of little Holly as more than just a little girl.

I let myself into the backyard, and Holly was laying on her back, topless. Her breasts, though not large, were full enough, and her little pink nipples were standing tall. The little tease had flashed me a couple of times before, but this was beyond anything so far. She just lay there smiling at me, absorbing the sun and my stare. Her breasts looked incredible, with the tan lines creating a white triangle on each, her nipples off center, but attention grabbing.

She stretched as she stood up at my approach, disdaining any effort to become more presentable. "God, I love the sun. Don't you Mr. K?"

"I do. It beats the heck out of overcast and rain."

She giggled. "You don't have to say 'heck' around me. I think I'm grown up enough to hear the word 'hell'. Don't you think I'm grown up?" Her girlish stance, her extended arms clasped behind her back, pushing those tempting titties forward, spoke just the opposite. She was still a girl, in a woman's body.

I let my eyes roam her body, knowing how wrong it was. "Yes, Holly, you are very grown up."

Her laugh was like silver bells, as she bounced onto her toes and almost skipped to the door. "Follow me."

It wasn't like I didn't know where her computer was. I'd been in their house at least once a week for years. And I'd been taking care of her computer issues since she was old enough to use a keyboard.

I got seated at the computer desk in her room, and gave it a quick manual scan. Yep. Somehow she'd gotten it infected again, and her anti-virus wasn't working.

"Every time I use the Internet, I get lots of those stupid windows popping up, and they just never seem to stop." She was right behind me, leaning over my shoulder, and pointing to the screen. She was still topless, and her left breast was almost in my face. I was sporting a painful erection which didn't look like it would be going away anytime soon.

I loaded my software to scan and clean the computer. "I'm going to run this program to find out what we have on here, and see if I can clean it up that way."

I looked up into the mirror above the desk to see Holly peeling off her bikini bottom. The stark white of her previously covered skin contrasted strongly with her deep tan. Her breasts were somewhere in between, reminding me she probably tanned topless with some frequency.

"I've got to take this off before I get my bed or chair wet," she explained, standing behind me naked as the day she was born. She went over to the corner, where I could see her out of the corner of my eye, and grabbed a towel off the chair, which she started drying herself off with.

My hands trembled as I pressed the button that started the scan. Almost immediately a threat notification popped up. She moved up behind me again, leaning into me this time, as she looked at the screen.

"Yep," I confirmed, "two viruses already, this will probably take a while." As I turned, once more her breast was in my face. I let my face brush against it.

"Oh, I'm sorry Mr. K.," she said softly, "does that bother you?"

I closed my eyes and let her breast caress the side of my face. "Of course not, accidents happen."

She slid around the edge of the chair, the towel tied around her waist. She kept her chest in my face, rubbing her nipple across my face. I finally opened my mouth and sucked it in, tasting it, teasing her hard little nub with my tongue.

"Oh!" she gasped, turning her body as if offering me more.

I pulled away while I still had some modicum of self-control. She backed away sitting on the edge of the bed, her arms behind her, legs spread. Then she opened the towel and spread it out beside her, exposing herself in all her youthful glory. The pinkness of her tender slit was almost glowing in invitation. She had trimmed her hair to a small heart shaped patch just above her clit. She looked at me in anticipation.

"Holly, you shouldn't be teasing me like this. I'm just a man." I told her, trying to control my breathing. My hard-on stuck out in front of me, tenting my shorts.

She stood up and slowly walked to me, stopping only inches away. She looked up at me with those sparkling green eyes. "I'm not teasing, Mr. K.; I'm begging."

The moan that escaped my lips when her hand eased forward and cupped my cock was probably all the answer she needed.

She reached for my shorts and worked them open, pulling them down. "Oh, nice. No underwear," she said softly, "and such a big, thick cock. You'd be a hit at some of our parties."

I didn't even want to ask what kind of parties.

"Mr. K., I'm going to suck your cock, and you're going to come in my mouth. I think you'll like this, I'm pretty good." Then the little devil was on her knees, licking my cock.

I watched, enthralled as she licked from my balls to the head of my cock, working her tongue around the ridge below the head. She grabbed the staff and pointed my rod forward, bending her face forward and slowing taking just the tip into her mouth. Her tongue tortured me, teasing, flicking, darting into my pee hole, all within the confines of that pretty little mouth. My cock looked so big beside her elfin face, I wondered how she managed to take it in at all. The edges of her mouth were white from the stretching of her lips - and this was just the head.

She carefully moved on, taking in more and more of my cock, her tongue still active, her hand stroking the full extent of the cock outside of her mouth. She was taking half of my length into her mouth, and I was bumping against the back, while she strove for more.

Watching my hard meat disappear into her pretty face was almost too much to take. She obviously had a lot of experience and knew just what she was doing. She used her hands and mouth well, stroking and sucking in tandem. After a minute or so she got up and guided me to the bed, where I laid back under her guidance. Her mouth enveloped me again, but now I could stroke her body, touch her, feel her smooth skin, ease my hand between her legs, while she sucked me with a passion.

She pulled away for a second, and shook her hair. Then she smiled for me, her mouth red from the heavy action. "You're a tough one. Most of the boys come pretty quick. Hell, most of them don't last 10 seconds. You're not holding back on me are you Mr. K?" She teased.

"No, you're doing wonderfully." I told her honestly. "And you can call me Alex."

"I don't think so, Mr. K.," she laughed again. She laughed so easily, I wanted to hug her to me and hold her, absorbing her joy. "Now don't hold back, because I'm not going to let you put this monster inside of me until I get a mouth full of your cum first."

More exciting words were never spoken.

Then she was back at it, sucking my cock, filling her mouth, playing with my balls. She was more accessible now, her saucy, tight rear-end only about a foot away from my shoulder. I watched her push herself further and further down my cock, working hard to take more of it. My hand was now fondling her ass and between her legs.

She pulled off for a second, turning her head to look back at me. "Damn Mr. K.! Only Derek's got anything like this, and he's got a hair-trigger. It's a lot of work to make this thing squirt."

"You're doing a great job, trust me."

"Of course. I'd trust you with my life, Mr. K." Holly once again resumed the sucking, now pacing herself, her hand doing much of the work.

I reached between her legs, and peeked over to see how pretty she was. My thumb nudged her lips apart, and the sticky secretions created little strands between the lips before my finger broke them, sliding into her tight teen pussy. She hummed her appreciation, and I felt it echo from cock to my toes and back. I finger fucked the high-schooler in time with her own actions, as she got wetter and wetter. I tried to slip another finger into her, and found it difficult. She was so incredibly tight, I was afraid to hurt her. I finally settled for swapping fingers, seeing how far my middle finger could reach inside of her.

I looked down to watch her as she got aggressive again, pounding her head up and down over my steel rod, and I knew she had finally gotten her wish.

"I'm almost there, almost... oh," I groaned as she pulled her lips tight, bobbing up and down on the top of my cock, while one hand stroked the rest of me, and the other played with my balls.

I came without anymore warning, enormously. I felt it build from deep below my balls, and explode forth, spasming over and over, filling her pretty little mouth. She took her time swallowing my cum, licking me clean, bathing my cock with her tongue. Then she straddled my body and leaned over me. She had a wicked naughty little smile plastered across her face, then she opened her mouth wide, sticking out and wiggling her tongue. Clean as a whistle.

"That was some load, Mr. K." she said. "Almost too much for me."

"That was incredible." I told her.

"I know," she said softly, stretching out across my body, her head on my shoulder.

She felt so wonderful, her petite little body laying atop mine.

"How long before you'll be ready to go again?" she asked softly, her lips nuzzling my neck. "I can't wait to feel that beast fill me up."

My hands were caressing her back, down to her sweet little ass. I cupped her cheeks in each hand giving them a squeeze. "I'm almost there now," I confessed.

Holly moved over, and placed her mouth on mine. Her kissing was almost hesitant, and I let my tongue tangle with hers, while I felt my partner in crime rise to the occasion once more.

She pulled away a second. "God, I've wanted this for so long."

"How long," I asked, curious.

"Ever since I watched you screw those ladies in your hot tub back in June."

I almost jumped. "You saw that?"

She got up and went to the window, pointing. I stood beside her and looked. Most of the hot-tub was visible if you looked from the far left of her window. Then she reached up to the bookshelf nearby, and came down with a pair of binoculars.

"Mine is the only window with a view. I've watched you out there more than once Mr. K."

"You've been bad," I told her, reaching my arms around her from behind and pulling her against my body.

"I know. I think it's time you punished me." She said squirming in my grip, and setting the binoculars aside.

She broke free and went after my cock again, her mouth like a guided missile, going right to the target and completely engulfing me. It was only a few moments before she was satisfied with my hardness, then she hopped into the middle of the bed, legs spread invitingly.

"I can't wait any longer," she said huskily.

I was ready to fuck her brains out, but couldn't resist taking at least a small taste of her smooth young pussy. I was a bit selfish, not overly concerned with getting her worked up for me. I just wanted to taste her, lick her, rub up against that smooth young slice. I licked and sucked her young twat and was pleased to find her as sweet as she looked. She must have been more worked up then I thought. I plumbed her depths with one finger, slowly, carefully working up to a second one. My fingers felt like they were surrounded by a rubber band where they entered her. So deliciously tight. She seemed to enjoy the added pressure, as my two fingers filled her, and as I sucked on her swollen clit she exploded underneath me, crying out as she came hard, her legs clamping my head, her fingers grasping my hair painfully.

"Ohmigod," she gasped as I pulled away, quite a bit later. "I wasn't ready for that. That was great!"

I smiled as I pulled her legs apart, and readied myself between them. She held her legs open for me, her hands behind her knees, as I placed the swollen head of my cock at her tiny entrance.

She seemed nervous for the first time. "Be gentle, please, it's... it's big."

I held the head at her opening and pushed forward with my hips, but to no avail. I was concerned that I was off target, and lined things up with my fingers again, pushing with no more success this time. Her face was wrinkled up in discomfort, and she gave a small cry as I tried to use a little more force.

"I'm sorry," she said, her eyes looking fearful.

"No, it's ok. I'm sure we can work this out. Take me in your hands and guide me in." I told her.

She hunched her body up, reached down and took my cock in her hands, again guiding me home. I gave a push, then a harder one. I was afraid I was going to bend my cock in half. This was crazy. There's no way that I shouldn't fit. Those things were made to let an 8 lb baby out.

"Relax, baby," I told her softly, when she looked almost in tears.

She let out a long breath, and then another. I took my cock and pushed, holding my staff tightly just behind the crown. The head slowly disappeared, and I managed to squeeze another inch into her before I looked up to see her biting her lower lip, tears leaking out of her eyes.

I stopped and pulled back out. She sighed in relief as I left her body.

"I'm sorry Holly, but I don't think this is going to happen," I told her.

She pushed away from me and ran out of the room.

I sat, despondent, head in my hands, as I wondered what I was doing here, trying to fuck my neighbor's young daughter, who was clearly not physically ready for the moment.

Holly showed up in the door, holding a bottle labeled "Slippery Stuff". She smiled for me. "Let's try that again."

Then she dropped to her knees in front of me, and took my flagging cock back in her mouth, quickly erasing all my previous misgiving, and restoring the steel to my shaft. She squeezed out a generous dollop of the lube and rubbed it all over my shaft, and gave extra attention to the head of my cock.

She leaned back in the bed, opened her legs indecently wide, then added another generous helping of the lube to her tight little fuck hole, paving the way. She was able to slide two of her fingers in easily enough, and worked the lubed deep inside of her.

She placed the bottle to the side, wiping any last traces of the lube onto her breast. "Come and get it," she said, with a teasing tone that mostly covered up the fear laying just beneath the surface.

Once again I lodged myself between her legs, grasping my shaft tightly and aiming the head toward heaven. This time I had more success, feeling her tightness give just enough to lodge the head of my cock inside of her this time. I looked up to see how she as taking it, and saw a delightful smile on her face. It might have been uncomfortable, but it was clear it was what she wanted.

I pushed forward, meeting a little resistance from her tightness, then felt the glory of filling her, as my cock smoothly entered her, until she was half full.

"Stop, stop," she cried out, "let me get used to it."

I stayed there, propped up on my arms as I held my cock still buried inside this tiny teen. I started to press forward slowly, pushing more of my cock into her, until I met more resistance.

"Oh stop, please," she gasped, but still a third of me was outside of her.

I slowly pulled back, all but the head, and then again filled her carefully, making it a little past halfway again, before she stopped me. She let me start stroking a little more, speeding up just a bit, but I felt like I was teasing her, screwing her with only half my length. Then she was stopping me again.

"It's uncomfortable. Can we wait just a second?" She asked.

I stopped the motion, with just a little of my rod inside of her, afraid that if I pulled out, I'd never get back inside again. I leaned down and kissed her warmly then passionately. I tried to fuck her then, her attention distracted, but when I pushed harder, I felt her grimace and had to stop.

I had an idea that might change things. I pulled out of her, against her wishes, then rolled over onto my back, my raging hard-on sticking straight up. I reached to the end-table and got another good bit of the lube and lathered up my cock, while she watched.

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,304 Followers