Holly: My Girlfriend's Daughter Ch. 04

Story Info
Holly finally gets what she wants.
6.8k words
4.76
139.5k
54

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 12/15/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(To all who read this: The story continues...I left you hanging on the last chapter, so that this one can begin when the story got the most amazing and the most surreal - which I admit it is. But, oh god, what a night that first time was...)

********************

Yes, I was going upstairs! Of course, I was going upstairs! My dick was uncomfortable in my jeans, following Megan's swaying little ass up the stairs. I stayed eye level with it. I could smell her sex.

The bedroom was lit by moonlight only. Holly was laying over her mom, kissing her. Their breaths were made in long, deep breaths in and out. Soft moans spilled from their mouths. Holly's palm laid just above her mother's pussy. Elise kneaded Holly's nipples. "God," Elise said softly, "your breasts are amazing, baby."

"Put your mouth on them, Mom..." Elise raised her head and took Holly's left nipple in her mouth. Holly threw her head back and moaned. "Ahh-huhmmm.." She liked it. Elise moved her mouth from one breast to the other, hungrily. She cupped them like they were fine china, but I could see her gently biting them from the doorway. She stopped and looked at her daughter.

"This changes everything," Holly said quietly. "Are you alright?" Elise nodded her head.

"Yes, Holly...God, yes." They kissed, and Holly reached down and put her fingers inside her mother's sex. Elise gasped loudly, then groaned. Her hips raised and her legs spread further apart. She reached up ran her fingers through Holly's hair. Holly, though, slid down, kissing Elise's breasts, then her sternum, then her stomach. Elise half-sat up, "Baby, let me...put my mouth on you, too." Holly looked into her eyes and smiled.

She pulled her fingers from Elise's gorgeous, now hairless pussy and licked her fingers while staring into Elise's eyes. She swung her hips counter-clockwise on the bed, then lifted her thigh over her mom's face. "Oh, baby, you are so...perfect," Elise sighed. From where we stood in the doorway, we could see that Holly was dripping, her inner thighs covered in her juices, shiny in the moonlight which splayed over the scene. Megan helped me out of my jeans and boxers while I pulled my shirt over my head. She gently stroked my cock while we watched, her hands behind her back. She thoughtfully ran it between her soaked lips and along the crack of her firm ass. I had my hands on her breasts.

Holly lowered her pelvis down, and Elise raised her mouth to meet it. Holly gasped noisily, "HHHUHH! Mama!" as her mom's long tongue slipped into her. Holly mashed her face into her mother's steaming cunt. We heard Elise's muffled moans.

Holly's flesh shook visibly as her fantasy came true. Her beautiful ass shuddered. Elise licked Holly's asshole, and then she pushed a finger into it, resuming her work on her pussy. This was how I ate her; she took my technique and used it on her Holly. Elise's finger pushed in and out of Holly's incredible ass, and her tongue was obviously working magic on Holly's clit. They were panting hard, and moaning with increasing abandon. Megan was unable to restrain herself: she stood on her tiptoes and slid down on my aching cock. She was gushing, and I slid in easily, though she was so tight it hurt. She pushed back into me, again and again, whimpering softly, one arm flung backward around my neck, the other touching her obviously needy clit.

Suddenly, on the bed, Elise cried out. "OHH!" she screamed. "OHH! OH Holly! Baby..." She came, her thighs thrashing and shaking as Holly tried vainly to contain them. Elise frantically tried to keep her quivering mouth on Holly's drooling sex. Then Holly threw her head back, almost laughing, "God!" she sputtered. "OHGODMAMA!" she yelped. "Mom I'm cumming!" I heard Elise gulp Holly's juices.

Megan came, muffling her whines. Her legs nearly gave out. I held her up, trying not to cum myself from her spasming cunt muscles. My knees got weak, and I sucked her shoulder, kneading her nipples.

"Meggie..." Holly whispered in a hoarse voice, reaching out to her girlfriend. Megan squeezed me out, and threw herself at the bed, throwing her arm over Holly, who was shaking uncontrollably. I nearly convulsed, my cock steel-hard and purple, glistening with Megan's juices. I knelt on the floor.

Holly rolled off her mother, flipped around and they kissed hungrily, desperately. "I love you so much..." Holly whispered, again and again, her eyes filled with tears. .

"I love you, my love," Elise said, tears collecting in the corners of her eyes.

Elise pulled Megan to them, and they kissed her, one after the other. Elise looked at me, our eyes locking as I gazed over the edge of our bed, and she smiled, then patted the bed beside them. I crawled - weak with lust - to them, sitting on the bed beside them. She looked at my predicament. "I see you liked watching that..." she said, reaching down to touch my dick. I nodded, almost ashamed. "Now you need to join us..." she said, lifting Holly's chin to look at my erection.

"Yes," Holly said. "I want him to."

"I want you to...fuck my daughter.." Elise said, with absolute certainty.

"While I put my mouth on Mom," Holly said. "Eric, I want you inside me."

"Megan, let me taste you, honey," Elise said. Megan smiled.

"I thought you'd never ask," she said seductively.

Holly slid down between Elise's thighs, and Megan put her hands on the headboard, squatting over Elise's face. I got down between Holly's strong thighs, and I inhaled deeply, taking in her rich aroma again. To myself, I smiled. Things were going to be very different in our lives. I pushed my tongue into Holly, tasting her mother's mouth on her, my nose pressed into her ass. I felt her jolt as my tongue hit her clit. I looked up and saw Megan's hips rolling over Elise's mouth. All three of them moaned softly, Holly and Elise's tongues and fingers coaxing wetness and shivering pleasures from these wet and boiling pussies. As I licked Holly, I watched the sinew and muscle of Megan's back roll under her skin. In the darkness of the room, it was even more erotic than brightly lit porn. Elise groaned with the pleasure being administered to her, and the pleasure derived from drinking Megan's juices.

Soon, Megan came, grinding down on Elise's mouth. She sort of hissed her orgasm, riding up and down on Elise's tongue. Elise followed quickly, moaning noisily. Then Holly came - my tongue swiping across her clit, her pelvis upturned and pushing back into my face. She looked back at me. "Put it in me - fuck me, Eric!" I slid up and shoved my cock into her pussy. Megan turned around to watch. Holly screamed. "YESSS!" I grabbed her hips and pulled her to the edge of the bed, so her legs dangled over the side, and I could stand. My knees quaked. I wetted my thumb and slipped it into her dark rosebud. Though I had pulled her away from her mom's pussy, Elise slid down, and her hips bucked up and down on Holly's mouth. Megan crawled to the edge of the bed, and looked up at me.

I pounded Holly, bouncing off her athletic thighs, and her big, round ass, and she grunted with each deep thrust. "Yes! Yes!" she gurgled. Megan reached under her to finger her - I felt her nails on the underside of my dick. I felt my own orgasm coming, ready to slide down my spine then climb from my balls through my shaft, and Holly obliged by cumming quickly, hips bucking up at me. I pulled out and shoved my slimy cock into her ass as far as it would go, knowing she wasn't on birth control. "OWgod! yes!" she shrieked. The tugging of her asshole pulled away the last of my reserve, and I slumped forward, groaning, and pumped my seed into her dark and dirty hole. Megan pushed my pelvis back and took me in her mouth, the last of my cum spurting on her tongue. I almost jumped out of my skin as she continued rolling her tongue on me.

"Oh...Jesus!" I screamed, pulling away, standing and quaking.

Elise laughed. "I'll just bet you've wanted Holly for a long, long time, huh, baby?" she whispered. I could only nod.

Megan licked up the mess at Holly's asshole, and Holly - her eyes closed - just moaned approvingly. I slid up on the bed and kissed Elise on the mouth. "I still need you..." I whispered, staring into her eyes. "Do you...?" I started to ask, my voice falling away. She grinned and laughed a tiny laugh. Kissing me on the nose, she said, "I've never wanted you more."

"Ohhh, Megan...ohhh, babe..." Holly sighed. "God, I love your tongue back there..." she cried. When I looked back, Megan's gorgeous ass stared at me in the face. Elise was tugging and gripping at my cock, trying to revive it. I looked back at Elise, and she had a cat who ate the canary-looking grin on her face.

"Her ass is perfect, isn't it, baby?" Elise whispered. Even in the dark, we could see not only her drooling sex, but also her dark little asshole puckered between her perfect cheeks. "Lick her... do it like you do it to me..." she commanded.

I got up on all fours and leaned in, running my tongue up the length of Megan's slit, all the way to her dimpled asshole. She gasped, and turned, grinning. "What do you think you're doing?" she asked, in mock seriousness.

I simply pushed my tongue into her again, parting her smooth lips, then sliding up to her anus, again and again. In response, she pushed back against my tongue and chin. "I don't know what you're doing back there..." she said in a whisper, "...but don't stop..." Meanwhile, Holly crawled back up to lay beside her mother, and they kissed as they watched. Megan put her head into the mattress, leaving her ass high in the air for my tongue. I licked her clit in circles, then slipped my tongue into her slit, then up, pushing into her ass. She tasted briny and fruity and dirty, all at once. I sucked her clit, her pelvis humping my face. I pushed a finger into her back door and she screamed into the covers, coming. "Errr-ric!" she pleaded, "d-don't stop!" She pushed back, impaling my finger in her ass and making it virtually impossible to breathe.

By now, my cock was hard again, the taste of Megan reviving me. I felt the blood rush to my pelvis and away from my brain, leaving me lightheaded, as I hungrily drank her juices. Gurgling happily, I lapped her up. I slid a second finger of the same hand into her tight pussy, and pressed into the front wall of her cunt. she grunted and came, violently bucking up against my face, screaming. "Now, fuck me, now!" she yelled. "Go ahead... do it in my ass, please! Just do it!" I got up behind her and pressed. "Go slow," she gasped, "I've never had it there before." I stopped, my dick right at the ring of muscle entrance to her bottom.

"Are you sure, baby?" I asked softly.

"God, just push it in," she demanded, pressing back, popping the head in. I used her own lubricant to ease entry, reaching down to her sex, then smearing it on my shaft. She was tight, but she panted, relaxing. "Ohhhhhhh!" she cried out as I slid in slowly. ('pant*pant*pant*"push, babe") Her ass yielded, slowly. I looked down to see it stretching open for my me. I wanted to take a video of this perfect specimen letting me assfuck her, but I couldn't spoil the mood.

"Jesus, Megan...you feel so good..." I said, my voice cracking.

Holly and Elise had stopped making out, flipping around to watch my cock disappear into Megan's bum. I glanced at them. "Th-this shouldn't take long..." I mumbled in a hoarse whisper.

"I feel...so full..." Megan said breathlessly. "It's...amazing..." I could feel her fingers on her pussy, joined by Elise's. Holly moved to the foot of the bed, and stared into Megan's eyes. She kissed her cheek, just below her eyes.

"You're crying, babe," Holly said in a quiet whisper.

Megan nodded her head, then reached back behind me and pushed my ass, so i was deeper still into her. She turned her face to me, her lips trembling, and - her voice even and full of lust - said, "Fuck me..."

I moved, slowly, in, first, then out, slightly. "Uhhh...uhhhh...." she groaned, with each movement. she was so turned on, she kept her hand behind me, pushing rhythmically. Although I wasn't moving much, the tugging of her ass felt unbelievable. She was tighter than I could have imagined. "OH! o-oh god!" she cried out. I literally felt the muscles inside her pussy, and the ring of her ass - ripple. "OH GOD!" she screamed, coming very hard. I was in her all the way; I felt the warm rush of something on my sack, which nestled on her slit. Elise's fingers worked Megan's clit, and suddenly, Megan's raised ass fell to the bed, pulling me down with her, her legs shaking wildly. "Ohhhh...myyyy...Go-odd..." she stuttered. She turned her face, and I leaned to kiss her. Her mouth was open in a smile. Before I could even part my lips, she came again, her ass muscles squeezing me, her legs involuntarily closing. She screamed again - "OHHHH!" I kissed her as she screamed, and her tongue slid into my mouth like a panting dog's, licking my teeth and tongue. I sucked in her hot breath. She whispered so softly I struggled to hear her say, "That...feels amazing..." Then she shuddered again from some sort of mini-orgasm.

i hadn't moved in or out of her since she started coming, but the ache to fuck took over. I kissed Megan while I began fucking her in earnest. My cock bent somewhere inside her, banging into the depths of her. She had spread her legs again, opening her cheeks again so that I could fuck her deeper. "God," she gasped, "it...hurts...and it feels...so good..."

"Yes..." I manager to sputter, "you do..."

Elise and Holly were kissing desperately now, turned on by the near-depravity of the scene. I heard "mmmm"s and "mmmmf"s from their mouths, as they were almost literally devouring one another.

Sweat fell from my forehead. I held myself over Megan, fucking her ass slowly but very hard. I could feel my orgasm's arrival, like the change of air pressure before a tornado. My arms shook, and I tried to keep my mouth over hers. "Can you...come again?" I asked almost pathetically. Her fingers had renewed their effort to extract something from her sopping wet sex below me, and she was breathing, then holding her breath, then breathing again.

"I...think..." she said, as if in a daze, "I...I can feel you, sliding in me..." I kept moving, back slightly, then ramming it into her. There's no other word to describe it. I was falling over the cliff, and I couldn't stop it. Nor did I want to.

"I'm... going to come..." I said. With each stroke backward, I hesitated, then slammed in. "I want to feel you..."

Saying that may have set me off. The smell of sex - wet pussy, ass, breath, sweat - the sounds of two women kissing - the smack of lips, sucking sounds, "mmmmm"s - and the tight, persistent tugging of Megan's ass, her firm ass, her cunt muscles rippling - all conspired to pull me over the edge. I literally yelled, "I'm! COMING! GOD -!" I thrust one last time, deeper into her virtually unlubricated ass, and spewed whatever was in me into her. My eyes closed hard and I saw spots, an actual kaleidoscope of rotating colors. She shrieked in pain and furiously rubbed her clit, then I felt her spasm. She bit her lower lip and went - sort of - "OOooo-mmmvvvvvv" and she came again, bucking me away, but I stayed in her, falling on her. We kissed that gluey, parched kiss of post-orgasm sex, our lips sticking together, using our dry tongues to explore and connect. We breathed one another, happily. I sucked in her exhalations. "That was amazing," I said, knowing that my dick was shriveling - possibly from overuse - and that the ugly part - me dislodging - was coming soon.

Smiling broadly, she agreed. Her eyes closed. "That WAS amazing," she said succinctly.

Holly broke our reverie. "Did you two enjoy that?" she asked, crassly.

Megan rolled me off of her, my cock exiting her in a wet rush. She kissed Holly and laughed, "You KNOW it was good, you bitch!" Then she slumped onto the bed, possibly exhausted. "I can feel the buzzing in my ass," she said to no one in particular. "I'm going to feel this tomorrow..."

Elise threw her head back onto a pillow she'd tugged to her. She sighed heavily. "This...is going to change things around here..."

Holly propped her head up beside her and stared into her mother's eyes. "Yes. Yes, it is," she agreed. Then she flopped over onto her back beside Elise and threw a leg over her. Megan and I were side by side, our heads at the other end of the bed. She turned to look at me and raised her eyebrows. Laying on my side, I shrugged silently.

I literally did not know what would happen next.

******************************************************

For awhile, we all laid like this. Tired. Spent. It was late. I nodded off, but each of us moving on the king sized bed woke the others up. No one, for awhile - said a thing. Possibly, no one wanted to jinx what had happened. Possibly, what had happened scared us all. My girlfriend had most definitely had sex with her own daughter. So had I. Suddenly, we were all different kinds of people: Elise was an incestuous bisexual; so was Holly. Megan was no longer an anal virgin; I was the kind of man who had sex - group sex - with his long-time girlfriend present.

I don't know how long we'd been laying there, each of us lost in our own thoughts, but it was Holly who spoke. "Mama?" she whispered.

"Yes, baby?" Elise answered. I was awake now, and Megan was, too. She blinked her eyes at me, staring into mine.

"I have to get up and pee," Holly responded in a sing-song voice.

Elise grabbed her daughter's hair and pulled her face to hers. She kissed her, her breath noisy, like perverse desperation. There was the sound of hunger. "Don't....get up," Elise whispered. I watched Megan's eyes as she watched mine. Her finger lay on her lips, and she smiled. Holly got up, alright. She got up on her knees and straddled her mother's head. I looked over Megan's hip and watched as Holly, looking powerful, sat over her mother's face. She leaned over and ran her fingers through Elise's hair. I saw Elise's head move toward her daughter's loins; I saw the muscle in her neck strain, then I heard the hissing sound and the giant gulps Elise took as she drank Holly's piss. Elise's legs spread and her hand languidly reached down to her own sex to touch it - not vigorously, but not absently. She stroked her own lips as she drank her daughter's urine. One finger went into her sex, pushing in and out as she did this unbelievably taboo thing. Holly threw her head back and moaned softly. "ohhh, momma..." she cooed, still stroking Elise's hair.

Megan reached over and tangled her fingers in my hair. She spoke at last to me. "I have to pee, too," she whispered. "Do you?"

I could only nod, yes.

Holly was now crying out, "oh...Ohhh...OH..." as her mom's long tongue was undoubtedly now working its magic on her daughter. i was half-hard already, due in no small part because I did, in fact, need to piss, but also because Elise was tongue-fucking her daughter. Who was peeing. Jesus. Elise's fingers from her second hand were gripping Holly's ass. I saw one of her fingers slip between Holly's ass cheeks, using my cum as lubricant, probably, to invade Holly's ass.

Megan pushed me onto my back. She kissed me playfully. Then she turned and straddled my face. I licked at her well-worn asshole, tasting my own salty come. She jerked upright. She was facing my cock, which laid sleepy and damp on my thigh. She gripped it like she would grip a hammer, and I couldn't help but groan. Her tongue flicked over the head which had so recently been deep in her ass. She lowered her pelvis over my face again, forcefully, leaving me with no option but to open my mouth and wait.

Holly began to moan, distractingly. I could hear the bed crunching while she rolled her hips over her mom's face. She gasped, moaned, and sighed.

Megan pissed into my mouth. I gulped very noisily. Her piss was hot, foamy and delicious. Sweet, alcohol-laden pee. I let loose, and she - after it sprayed on her chin - put my half-hard cock into her mouth, and she drank me, too. A 69 of piss-drinking.

12