Holly Rollin' Pt. 01

Story Info
Grandma leads grandson through the valley of lust . . .
2.6k words
4.17
65.2k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
earlbrowder
earlbrowder
1,128 Followers

On the morning of my seventeenth birthday, I packed a bag and told a big lie to my parents. At the breakfast table, I convinced mom and dad that they were signing a permission form for an overnight field trip to Washington, D.C. Actually, they added their signatures to a piece of paper I'd gotten from the local recruiter for the U.S. Navy. Two days and a long bus ride later, I joined my fellow swabbies at the Great Lakes Naval Training Center, just outside Chicago.

I was happy to get out of town and even happier to escape my religion-crazed family. The spirit was a big deal in my little hometown and everybody was nuts for the good book and the local preachers. Religion ran in my family like ink black hair and brown eyes. We all had it. Me, I had light blue eyes and felt about religion the same way a cat feels about water. I wanted to see the world, not spend a life cooped up in fluorescent-bulbed chapels, tithing half my income to a weight-challenged minister with malfunctioning sweat glands.

Over the next couple of years, I lived in Virginia and California. I visited Japan, Italy, Spain and South Korea. Right before I finished my second year before the mast, I got bad news: my mom and dad were both killed in a car accident on the twisty, mountain roads that curled around my hometown like drunken rattlesnakes. The Navy gave me a bereavement pass. I had two weeks to take care of family business. A couple hours before I headed to the airport, I made sure to re-up for another deuce in the service.

I drove my rented car into the town square and realized pretty fast that nothing had changed back home. Same dusty storefronts, same battered pickup trucks resting by the curb, same tired old folks shambling down the sidewalks. I'd missed the funerals but - - as an only child - - there was still plenty to be done. When I pulled up in front of the old homestead, I noticed grandpap's ancient truck in the driveway. I checked myself in the mirror and strode up the front walk.

My boot heel hardly glanced the porch when the front door exploded open. My grandmother charged me, wrapping her arms around my waist and squeezing me so tight I almost yelped. Grandpap - - tall, gaunt, and eternally quiet - - appeared in the doorway, smiling sadly. I ducked my chin at him.

"Oh, praise the lord," my grandmother squealed. "He shall shelter and protect his children. Seth has returned." She squeezed me tighter. "The prodigal son has returned to be with his family and with god."

I frowned and wriggled free of grandma's clasp. She reached up to cradle my cheeks in her hands, gazing into my eyes.

"Oh, Seth," she cried. "It's so good to have you back."

I nodded. "It's great to see you too, granny," I answered. "And grandpap too."

My grandfather approached and we shook. Grandma put a tiny hand on each of our shoulders.

"All my men have come home," she pronounced as she beamed at me. "At last, at last. God's mercy is great."

Grandma tugged me into the house. I climbed the stairs to drop my bag in my old bedroom, its walls still plastered with NASCAR posters. I sat on the bed and the absence of my parents suddenly felt like a weight on my shoulders. They'd been good people. Kind. Loving. Caring. Now, they were gone. There was nothing left for me in my hometown. When grandma squawked something from the first floor, I trudged back downstairs.

The next three or four days were busy - - meeting with the town lawyer, packing stuff up, preparing the house for sale, meeting with relatives. Through it all, grandma seemed to be constantly attached to me, her arm looped in mine, her hand wrapped around my fingers. She was worried about me, but as I told her repeatedly, I was okay - - sad but steady.

Things were feeling pretty near settled after a handful of busy days. That's when grandma started in with the preacher.

"Seth," she implored me one night at the dinner table. "You need to find the lord. Only he can guide you through these dark days. He is your light."

I sucked on my beer and nodded. "Grandma," I answered. "You know I'm not big on that stuff. It's okay for you and grandpap. But it's like school, it just doesn't work for me."

Grandma's face creased with worry. "Let me just invite Preacher Bill over. You can unburden yourself to him. He will show you the way to peace."

I wagged my head from side to side and raised my hand.

"Granny, come on," I said as gently as I could. "I'm fine. The preacher can take care of the rest of his flock without worrying about me."

Grandma closed her eyes and lowered her head.

"I made a promise to your parents, Seth."

"What promise?"

Her big, brown eyes shone at me. She reached out and grasped my hand.

"I promised them that I would bring you to god," she said slowly.

I smiled, patting her hand. "It's okay, gran. They knew who I am. They'd understand."

She nodded her head and mumbled something to herself.

I was in the Navy but I never understood what war was until I'd lived through the next couple of days. Gran left little leaflets all over the house. She read the good book aloud in the morning and the evening. She invited family over and led them in prayer around the dinner table. She begged and beseeched and pleaded. But, I answered all this with stony indifference or, if things got really intense, I'd drive to the nearest bar in the next town over.

It was one night, returning from the bar, that I parked my car in the driveway and stumbled up the front steps. Grandma greeted me at the door, her eyes wide in surprise.

"You are falling," she intoned solemnly. "Falling into drink and sloth and sin."

I mumbled something and pushed past her into the house.

"I will save your soul, no matter what it takes!" Gran's shout filled the house as I plodded up to my room.

I woke the next morning to bright sunshine and the sound of voices burbling in the living room below. Fighting off a hangover, I showered and headed downstairs to find a cup of coffee. Two odd things greeted me as my bare foot touched the last step. A tall, bald man with spectacles stood next to grandma, a wide smile stretched across his doughy face. And grandma, who stood next to him with hands clasped together, had dressed herself up in her Sunday best. She wore a black skirt and white silk blouse. Her long silver hair was swept up into a bun. A modest layer of makeup graced her cheeks, eyes, and lips.

I stopped and gawked until the smiling man stepped forward to shake my hand.

"Seth," grandma said, resting her hands on the man's arm. "This is Reverend Albright."

I stared into the preacher's squinty eyes as he pumped my arm.

"I've heard so much about you, son," the preacher intoned in a deep voice. "So many good things."

I released his hand.

"Thanks," I replied, making my way past the pair into the kitchen.

Grandma and the preacher exchanged glances and he nodded at her as I passed by.

"Well, Mrs. Iverson, I must be on my way," the preacher said, raising his voice as he stepped toward the front door. "God be with you and with your divine mission."

"Praise the lord," grandma replied.

The screen door slammed shut as I spooned coffee into the basket of the old coffee-maker on the counter. When I turned around, grandma stood in the entrance to the kitchen, beaming at me.

"He has spoken to me," she said, crossing her arms over her ample bosom. "And the reverend has testified to the plan that was revealed."

I raised my eyebrows. "I just want some coffee. Is that in the plan?"

Grandma chuckled and walked toward me.

I'm going to confess: at nineteen-almost-twenty it was rare that I didn't wake up, hangover or no, with morning wood and certain strong urges. That was natural. What wasn't natural was the grin on my grandmother's face or, as I tried to avoid her gaze, the way my cock reacted to a pair of full, shapely calves perched atop her very best pair of heels. Nor, maybe, was it completely natural the way my eyes traveled up over her black skirt, stretched tight across ample thighs and fastened on the two extravagant mounds swelling tight against her blouse. I checked myself and dropped my hands over my swelling erection.

"Gran," I muttered. "I'm sorry. Jesus, this is embarrassing."

I expected her to agree. Instead, she stepped closer and pressed two delicate fingers to my lips.

"No, Seth," she whispered. "Don't take the lord's name in vain."

I gulped as her body came into contact with mine. She laid her hands softly on my shoulders and smiled.

"There are many paths to forgiveness," she said. Her voice grew rougher as she continued. "Your rejection of him is strong, but he has revealed your weakness to me."

Grandma was breathing heavy, heavy enough to roll her big tits up and down like two buoys on a stormy sea. She pushed herself against me more firmly. Her soft midriff pressed against my swollen cock.

"He has shown me," she practically hissed. "The path may be crooked or straight. It may lead through sin and iniquity, through hell and highwater. But . . . " Grandma rested her palms against my chest and drew her blazing eyes close to mine. ". . . in the end, the reward is great and all sins are forgiven."

I closed my eyes and fought desperately against the lust singing in my belly.

"No, grandma," I gurgled. "You don't want to do this."

In reply, she pressed her mouth to mine.

"We must all sacrifice for the greater good," she mumbled against my lips. "Surrender to his divine plan."

My eyes flicked open as grandma attached her lips to mine. Her arms wrapped around my neck and she pulled our mouths together. She moaned and her tongue bored into my mouth. Soon, we were kissing each other passionately, our tongues wrestling furiously together. My hands dropped to her full, round ass and I ground my cock against her hips. Grandma broke our kiss, raising her head upward and sighing deep in her chest. I dropped my face to her neck to lick and kiss her soft skin. Her hands tightened in my hair, dragging my mouth against her neck. She moaned.

After that, I'll confess, I stopped thinking. Grandma's hands dropped to her blouse, which she hastily unbuttoned to reveal her massive, pillowy breasts. I feverishly dragged my tongue across the top of her tits while she pulled the blouse off her shoulders. Yanking her bra straps down, I shucked the lacy fabric from her body, releasing two huge, snowy globes garnished with a pair of broad, pink nipples. Grandma pushed my head between her tits and I dug into a feast of warm, voluptuous flesh with my lips and tongue.

I heard her skirt unzip and the black fabric dropped onto the tops of my bare feet. With a deep grunt, I lifted her up and staggered to the kitchen counter. Grandma's hands returned to my hair, clenching and unclenching as she moaned. Slipping my hands inside the band of her panties, I tore them down over her knees. Grandma kicked her undies free and spread her thighs.

"Yes," she cried. "Yes, Seth. Come to salvation. Now."

I groaned as she reached down and squeezed my raging hardon. She jammed the tip of my cock into her wet pussy. I jerked my hips forward and grandma screeched as I entered her, my cock plowing into her with one powerful thrust. I paused and enjoyed her warm, tight wetness. She gasped for breath and wrapped her arms around my neck.

Swooping down to push my face into her tits, I started pumping. Grandma arched her neck backward and wrapped her legs around my waist, smacking her calves against my backside to encourage me. As I munched on her big nipples and pounded away, we soon found a hard rocking rhythm - - her ass rising off the counter to meet my thrusts, my balls slapping back and forth.

Grandma began jabbering in sync with our fucking. "The lord has . . .," she whined, followed by a deep grunt as my hips shoved forward. " . . . . entered into me" as I withdrew my cock from her pussy. We were fucking pretty damn hard - - the kitchen counter shivered and jumped with our gyrations. But, grandma's devotions kept pace. "He has gifted me . . . ," a deep grunt, ". . . with grace." "He raises me up . . .," a deeper grunt followed by " . . .to lay me down." Her voice pitched higher and higher with each of my thrusts. "He guides me . . .," interrupted by a bowel-deep grunt, succeeded by " . . .to salvaaaaaaaaa . . . ." Her voice rose to a wordless squeal and her hands clamped onto my shoulders.

My cum boiled up from my balls and my cock hardened to concrete. My shout of pleasure joined with her squeal, and I jammed my crotch against her pussy. Grandma smacked her palms against my back and unleashed the longest sigh I'd ever heard, her breath unwinding into tiny gasps.

Our breathing ratcheted downward and she slumped back onto the kitchen counter, her big tits rolling and jiggling. I slowly pulled my cock out of her and leaned over her sweaty, quivering body. Grandma's eyes were squeezed shut but she wore a beatific smile. I grinned and stepped back, revelling in the sight of her plush body draped across the counter, her left knee drawn up and her pussy glistening.

Grandma opened her eyes, still smiling.

"I felt it," she whispered. "I felt him moving within me."

I grinned. "Me too."

Grandma struggled to sit up on the counter, her big boobs flopping across her chest.

"You did?" She asked in a bright, breathy voice. "Did you feel his presence?"

I nodded again. Her smile positively glowed and her eyes dropped to my deflated cock, dangling between my legs.

"But, still," she rasped, her eyes glued to my crotch. "He must dwell within you, not just visit."

I grinned back at her.

She slid off the counter onto her feet. Wobbling unsteadily on her heels, she braced herself with a hand on my shoulder. Her face was flushed and sweat dewed her forehead and neck. Getting fucked was a lot of strenuous exercise for an old lady.

"The preacher warned me," she said, raising her other arm to my shoulder. "He warned me that victory would not be won in a single battle."

She paused as if to reflect on this. Then, shifting her eyes to mine, she renewed her smile.

"Come," she said, circling her soft, tiny hand around my limp cock. "Let's bathe."

She led me out of the kitchen and up the stairs. As her broad, chubby ass rolled in front of me, a flicker of lust sparked across my crotch. Grandma glanced at me over her shoulder, her eyes dropping to my crotch. She released my cock and extended her arm backwards. I slid my hand into hers. Like two kids on their way to pick blackberries in the holler, we traipsed upstairs.

earlbrowder
earlbrowder
1,128 Followers